PDA

View Full Version : TRASH from top to bottom!!!

DolfanMan4Life
12-12-2010, 09:06 PM
The Jests and anyone in the organization from owner to ball boy are trash!!!! Every fan and yes I mean every fan is TRASH!! Blast me if you want but it starts at the top and the cockyness they show over an overrated team. From the head coach barking and flicking off people in a public setting and swearing all the time on camera for HBO to seem tough, to the fairy punk that kneed Carrol today because they need to cheat!!! To every fan I have ever met or seen on T.V. or heard any kind of story about! I hope every fan from here on out that opens there mouth chokes on a fist!!! They are cheaters, low lifes, classless, unprofessional, cocky, soar losers, overrated, and will never know what it feels like to be classy and professional.

On a side note the nfl is lucky we do not have an offensive coordinator because this team could have been something special with the way our deffense plays. Dan Henning should have to buy a 59$ flight from southwest to fly home because he doesn't deserve to be part of this team!! He has single handedly cost this team much needed wins this year and has almost cost them almost every win they have. On Miamis last two possesions they shouldn't have even thought about throwing the ball?!?!?! Run the ball and make them use their timeouts its common sense.....Also how as a coach do you not tell Henne to run the play clock down to 2 seconds b4 he snaps the ball instead of snapping the ball with 10 seconds left on the play clock! Some of the dumbest worst offensive football I have ever seen in my entire life. Middles school coaches know more than that I thought they were joking or I was dreaming WTF? Anyways feel free to rant I just had to get this off my chest because I felt like punching my tv repeadtly every time I saw Miamis offense and every time I saw toothless wonder trashy jests fans!!! (Sorry if there are misspelled words or it might not make sense in some parts...I am losing my mind right now)

Mazinator1027
12-12-2010, 09:42 PM
Yeah!

TKAllDay
12-12-2010, 10:00 PM
Why would we blast you? I think I speak for everyone when I say **** the jets and everyone involved in their ****ty bandwagon organization.. From my ****** *** neighbor who wears his gay *** sanchez jersey following a Jets win (but never any other time), to one of the dudes I know who posts fairweather jets related propaganda on his facebook . **** the jets