PDA

View Full Version : What happened FH GMs? I thought the Jets were everything the Dolphins AREN'T?

SkapePhin
12-13-2010, 04:06 AM
I thought Rex was everything Sparano isn't? A no-nonsense, tough-minded, "go for the balls" kind of coach who has his team prepared and doesn't celebrate over minor victories like "field goals". Hmmm...

I thought Sanchez was everything Henne isn't? A young, stud up-and-coming gunslinger who is a fearless leader on the field. A QB that doesn't cost his team games with bone-headed mistakes.

2 weeks ago, didn't I hear on this forum that the Dolphins couldn't even DREAM of being compared to such an ELITE team as the Jets?

What happened guys? You all must be so upset that your precious Jets got shown for the mirage that they always have been... The lowly Dolphins, with their fist-pumping coach, will likely have a better record as the New York worldbeaters... How sad.

armyphin
12-13-2010, 04:12 AM
What happened.... panic mode kicked in.

The Dolphins started with a harder first half of the season while the Jets started with an easier first half of the season. The result, one team had a better record than the other. As we are nearing the end of the season both teams records are evening out. When the season is played out there will probably be a 1 game W/L difference between the two.

Conclusion, the Jets aren't in a different league than the Dolphins. Both teams have strengths and weaknesses and both teams will be sitting at home watching the Patriots on TV.