PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations

nyjunc
12-13-2010, 09:16 AM
I think both of our teams set offensive football back 75 years yesterday but our D and P were great yesterday. That P won the game for you, I cannot recall a game like that, he was amazing.

Unfortunately it appears we are on our way to a December collapse, something we are both very familiar with. I couldn't be more embarrassed w/ my teams play the last 2 games and add to it the disgraceful trip by our S&C coach. I've been a fan of this team for a long time and there have been too many embarrassing moments to count but what this team has done the last 2 games along w/ that disgraceful act by Sal Alosi I'm not sure I have ever been more embarrassed.

Things change quickly in this league as we see from last Monday to today so hopefully we can rebound but I wouldn't bet the house on it.

Phantom
12-13-2010, 09:26 AM
Without question, if there was ever a game where you could give both offenses a loss, and defenses a win, yesterday was it. A truely horrible display of football. The weather was no excuse, and to watch the Pats put up 38 in the wind and snow on the road, just shows how far behind these two teams are in their own division. As far as the trip, it was a stupid classless act, that i am sure will be dealt with.

SQuinn17
12-13-2010, 09:28 AM
Ahhh hahahahahahaha. J E T S suck suck suck!!

NY8123
12-13-2010, 09:31 AM
This was a freakin' ugly game for both teams on the offense side of the ball. It was sickening to see the combine stats on the screen over and over with Fouts talking about the horrendous QB play over and over.

uuughhh.....

Let's all move on from this game shall we.

D0lphan72
12-13-2010, 09:33 AM
good game junc, the only jest fan i like

NJPhinFan21
12-13-2010, 09:34 AM
couldn't have happened to a better fan base. hahaha love every minute of this collpase. your team, your fans all that talk...good for you. you deserve every second of this embarassment. J-E-T-S SUCK! SUCK! SUCK!

Tunaphish429
12-13-2010, 09:39 AM
Thank you, thank you , thank you..your far too kind.

Phin-o-rama
12-13-2010, 09:42 AM
teams take on the persona of the head coach...hence why that scumbag coach did what he did.

don't blame him, blame rex...that's the type of mentality and culture he brings

zachblitz54
12-13-2010, 09:43 AM
couldn't have happened to a better fan base. hahaha love every minute of this collpase. your team, your fans all that talk...good for you. you deserve every second of this embarassment. J-E-T-S SUCK! SUCK! SUCK!

Crash and Burn Baby!!!!

FinsFan74
12-13-2010, 09:45 AM
NYJUNC....the game was in fact abysmal on both sides but it takes alot to come on a rival team's website and congratulate them....class act man

Mcganiel
12-13-2010, 09:49 AM
Class act junc and for people to say that weather wasn't a factor are just stupid and have never played the game. Snow is easy compaired to driving side ways rain and 40 degree temps, it's just crippling. I also was amazed at what Fields could do with the ball, can we keep a fridge with some wet balls in it for him. I'll take the win... Also, let the QB hunt begin, get a solid veteran in FA and lets draft somebody decent.

Sal Lisitano
12-13-2010, 09:58 AM
Thanks nyjunc. Both D's played very well but the difference was B. Fields and field position. Let me say that this is a quarterbacks league...both of these teams are going to have a tough road ahead for years to come unless these two young quarterbacks get it together and start playing much better. I don't see any free agent qbs that are a sure upgrade over these two guys. Both teams pretty much have put all their faith into them...a first round pick and a second round pick. I really hope Henne begins to get it and turns it around. I just don't know.

Go Fins!!!

Breadfan
12-13-2010, 10:00 AM
Gotta give Junc credit - always here win or lose.

Rex is very like-able - but can the man please keep his fat mouth shut for once? Talks like they've won 2 Super Bowls aleady.

NJPhinFan21
12-13-2010, 10:02 AM
Gotta give Junc credit - always here win or lose.

Rex is very like-able - but can the man please keep his fat mouth shut for once? Talks like they've won 2 Super Bowls aleady.

how exactly is rex "like-able"? guy is a buffoon. plain & simple.

LANGER72
12-13-2010, 10:02 AM
So much for the Jets loud talk and chest pounding. The Jets are no better than the Fins. Looks like they will end up with similar records.
The Jets had all their starters in there, no excuses this time.
Sanchez looked miserable in the cold the last couple of weeks. If he cannot play in cold weather, he will never be a super bowl QB.
The words "class" and "NY Jets" do not belong in the same sentence.

andyahs
12-13-2010, 10:04 AM
I think both of our teams set offensive football back 75 years yesterday but our D and P were great yesterday. That P won the game for you, I cannot recall a game like that, he was amazing.

Unfortunately it appears we are on our way to a December collapse, something we are both very familiar with. I couldn't be more embarrassed w/ my teams play the last 2 games and add to it the disgraceful trip by our S&C coach. I've been a fan of this team for a long time and there have been too many embarrassing moments to count but what this team has done the last 2 games along w/ that disgraceful act by Sal Alosi I'm not sure I have ever been more embarrassed.

Things change quickly in this league as we see from last Monday to today so hopefully we can rebound but I wouldn't bet the house on it.

As much as we hate the Jets and their fans you are certainly the exception here.

dolfan_md
12-13-2010, 10:14 AM
I hope Fields got the game ball...I've never witnessed a more impressive display of punting. Both D's were very effective and both offensives deserved to lose. BTW, I too respect a man who knows when you order up a season of trash talk, you sometimes get served a nasty plate of crow. Touche for coming here, manning up, and eating your crow.

dolfan91
12-13-2010, 10:17 AM
Both teams displayed horrendous offense ... in Miami's case it's the OC and the ineptitude of Chad Henne ... Mark Sanchez on the other hand seems to hurt the Jets more than the Jet fan base likes to admit ... History kinda repeats itself .. and with Sanchez having started now for almost 30 career games, he certainly falls into the category, of Early entry college QB's who enter the NFL Draft TOO SOON and fail ... Both teams have a MAJOR QB dilemma on their hands and won't be any better until they fix the problem!!! Good Defense was on display in the game ... too bad that Defense isn't enough to take a team to the promised land ...

nyjunc
12-13-2010, 10:17 AM
So much for the Jets loud talk and chest pounding. The Jets are no better than the Fins. Looks like they will end up with similar records.
Sanchez looked miserable in the cold the last couple of weeks. If he cannot play in cold weather, he will never be a super bowl QB.

as of right now we are 2 games better than Miami.

We didn't have all our starters in there but no one is using excuses anyway. We played awful football and deserved to lose.

SpurzN703
12-13-2010, 10:20 AM
You guys are still in a position to do something with your season so good luck in that realm bud

DolfanISS
12-13-2010, 10:23 AM
as of right now we are 2 games better than Miami.

We didn't have all our starters in there but no one is using excuses anyway. We played awful football and deserved to lose.

It's tough to be without your right tackle as both teams were yesterday. Miami also had some starters out.

Tunaphish429
12-13-2010, 10:28 AM
2 plays that stand out in this game.. Holmes dropping a touchdown and Marshall catching his..

That really was the difference in this game..

enJeppesen
12-13-2010, 10:42 AM
2 plays that stand out in this game.. Holmes dropping a touchdown and Marshall catching his..

Yes. Fields was great, no question, but the laughable comment that he won the game because he punted great is just that; laughable. He could have punted a mediocre game and that wouldn't have changed that either offense couldn't move the chains if their lives depended on it. Our lone touchdown won that game coupled with a great defensive performance.

As Warren Sapp says: Defenses does NOT win games. They keep the offense in the game, that is all.

nyjunc
12-13-2010, 10:46 AM
Yes. Fields was great, no question, but the laughable comment that he won the game because he punted great is just that; laughable. He could have punted a mediocre game and that wouldn't have changed that either offense couldn't move the chains if their lives depended on it. Our lone touchdown won that game coupled with a great defensive performance.

As Warren Sapp says: Defenses does NOT win games. They keep the offense in the game, that is all.

We kept backing your O up forcing you to punt from deep and Fields kept pushing us back to our 30 or so. That was huge. Our O would get a 1st down or 2 and get in better putning position to pin you deep, if he is punting towards midfield some of those first downs lead to FGs and we win. Fields won that game for Miami.

j-off-her-doll
12-13-2010, 10:47 AM

I hate the Jets more than any team in the NFL. That said, I've always found you very likable. Also, you have time to right the ship, and you've left yourself more cushion than last season. Last season, you had a similar thing, but you played well in the playoffs. This year, you'll likely have a much better record but be in a similar situation come playoff time. The Steelers and Patriots are the only teams I see you having a extremely difficult time against. And, with your style of play, you can beat anyone - forcing enough TO's - any given week.

enJeppesen
12-13-2010, 10:48 AM
We kept backing your O up forcing you to punt from deep and Fields kept pushing us back to our 30 or so. That was huge. Our O would get a 1st down or 2 and get in better putning position to pin you deep, if he is punting towards midfield some of those first downs lead to FGs and we win. Fields won that game for Miami.

I repeat: Complete crap. You wouldnt even try a 42 yard field with your horrendous kicker.

edit: in before the nitpicking; cant remember the precise yardage but if Miami had been in those 4th downs it would have been sure FG's :)

LANGER72
12-13-2010, 10:54 AM
[QUOTE=nyjunc;1063724411]as of right now we are 2 games better than Miami.

We didn't have all our starters in there but no one is using excuses anyway. We played awful football and deserved to lose.[/QUOTE

There is a good possibility that the Jets and Miami will be 9-6 in 2 weeks. We will see.

Fins1971
12-13-2010, 11:02 AM

Also Henne running for yardage on the third and 20. He put them in FG range.
Sanchez had the same opportunity and he threw an incompletion and the jets had to punt.
If its 10-9 at the end it could have gotten interesting.

nyjunc
12-13-2010, 11:04 AM
I repeat: Complete crap. You wouldnt even try a 42 yard field with your horrendous kicker.

edit: in before the nitpicking; cant remember the precise yardage but if Miami had been in those 4th downs it would have been sure FG's :)

When did we not try a 42 yarder? we didn't try a 54 and 52 yarders which are very different than a 42 yarder.

[QUOTE=nyjunc;1063724411]as of right now we are 2 games better than Miami.

We didn't have all our starters in there but no one is using excuses anyway. We played awful football and deserved to lose.[/QUOTE

There is a good possibility that the Jets and Miami will be 9-6 in 2 weeks. We will see.

You guys haven't won 2 games in a row since September.

Etuoo33
12-13-2010, 11:07 AM
Nyjunc= class act. Could have run and hid but came here and too his lickin'. Insightful poster, some of our whiners could learn something from.

Orlando Fan
12-13-2010, 11:11 AM
It takes some balls to come on here and post what you did, Hats off to you Junc. Shame there are not more Jet's fans like you out there. Jets have 2 very tough games coming up, if they continue to play like they are it could be at least 2 more losses for the Jets. Good luck I'm thinking you may need it...........

DeeperImage
12-13-2010, 11:13 AM
NYJUNC always shows class and speaks the truth that many homers here don't like to hear which is why many don't like him. He also knows quite a bit about Football and it is very refreshing to have you on this board. I can't say I'm sorry about the loss because we needed the win bad, but this was by far the ugliest display of offenses I've seen in a long time. At the same time we could say it was one of the best Defensive displays we have seen in a long time.

Wildbill3
12-13-2010, 11:14 AM
Junc I had a feeling you'd post your own thread or at least come back for some crow/classy post/thread. if it was any other jets fan I'd be all about rubbing in the salt, but you? Here's a beer. :ffic:

gota
12-13-2010, 11:19 AM
I hate how much love this guy gets here. 99.9 percent of his posts are passive-aggressive and condescending in tone. Screw the jets and ALL of their fans.

fgrocker
12-13-2010, 11:20 AM

With Sanchez, Ryan, and Alosi, it seems that the Jets have the perfect personnel for a "DP" :chuckle:

enJeppesen
12-13-2010, 11:27 AM
I hate how much love this guy gets here. 99.9 percent of his posts are passive-aggressive and condescending in tone. Screw the jets and ALL of their fans.

Haha, I agree. They are always dipped in a jar of arrogance :)

WVDolphan
12-13-2010, 11:33 AM
teams take on the persona of the head coach...hence why that scumbag coach did what he did.

If they arent harrasing female reporters, they are taking cheapshots on players who are actually in the game. World class organization there in New Jersey.

WVDolphan
12-13-2010, 11:43 AM

I know right. He comes in here half admitting his team blows and at the same time says our team is heading for a december collapse as well. And yet half the phins fans give him credit for something. What a joke.

Reality check pal. The Jets are the ones who are collapsing. The phins have played the majority of their tough opponents. The Jets just didnt get to the rough part of their schedule till last week. Its entirely possible both teams will be 9-6 going into the last week.

The Jests got some miracle wins vs. trash teams over the past couple of months. The phins are the superior team.

Dont come in here bashing the phins just because your team blows. I dont get why phins fans want to join this clown in bashing both teams.

A phins fan can bash the phins all they want and it wont bother me. I know our team blows. But, I dont take kindly to a Jests fan talking about my team. If you want to come in here and bash the Jests, then great. I will gladly join you in that. But, talk about how your own team blows, dont drag us down with you.

**** the Jets!

DeathStar
12-13-2010, 11:46 AM
He is mentioning about the December collapse and that both teams are familiar with that...

He wasn't talking about this year for us but past Decembers (under Wanny for instance) where the ****ing cold did it us in December...

His point was right though...Some of you misread that sentence.

Vaark
12-13-2010, 11:50 AM
I would still take Sanchez over Henne...But good lord, both offenses were so ****ing bad...

I'd likely take Acid Reflux over Colitis - if those are the only 2 choices. But still BOTH are gonna make you sick to your stomach for a long time to come!

Vaark
12-13-2010, 11:53 AM
I know right. He comes in here half admitting his team blows and at the same time says our team is heading for a december collapse as well. And yet half the phins fans give him credit for something. What a joke.

Reality check pal. The Jets are the ones who are collapsing. The phins have played the majority of their tough opponents. The Jets just didnt get to the rough part of their schedule till last week. Its entirely possible both teams will be 9-6 going into the last week.

The Jests got some miracle wins vs. trash teams over the past couple of months. The phins are the superior team.

Dont come in here bashing the phins just because your team blows. I dont get why phins fans want to join this clown in bashing both teams.

A phins fan can bash the phins all they want and it wont bother me. I know our team blows. But, I dont take kindly to a Jests fan talking about my team. If you want to come in here and bash the Jests, then great. I will gladly join you in that. But, talk about how your own team blows, dont drag us down with you.

**** the Jets!

Few are gonna admit it, but in their heart of hearts, if given a mulligan, how many jestfans would have preferred if "Tanny" stayed at 17 and taken Josh Freeman?

Dredd1050
12-13-2010, 11:53 AM
Good post Junc, but I am loving EVERY single minute of the misery up here in Jersey. Absolutely loving it! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....let me continue to soak it in. Did Joe Baningo kill himself yet? I hope so. :)

Canadianfishfan
12-13-2010, 11:54 AM

That's why I like you. You're an honest guy, and someone who is gracious in defeat. And i couldn't agree more. Our teams set football back 75 years yesterday. Awful game.

jetsknicks1
12-13-2010, 11:56 AM
Congrats guys. It's sad to say but I'm afraid I'm looking at the soj again. Anyway, your D played awesome and your offense took advantage of our turnovers. Good win.

Daytona Fin
12-13-2010, 11:57 AM

blah blah blah. at the end of the day the jets still suck suck suck. you are right about the jets offense. it just going to get worse , now that pathetic offense gets to go on the road and face even tougher defenses (chicago and pittsburgh). i wonder if mark brunell plays better than sanchez, after ryan benches him. im sure by the time the buffalo game rolls around , clemens will be the starter. enjoy the collapse. i bet the metrodome is back up and running before the jets are.

DolfanISS
12-13-2010, 11:59 AM

**** the Jets!

Junc is a great guy and classy just coming here and congratulating us. However I've seen this before, he starts off like a lamb following a loss to the Dolphins, but it won't be long until he invokes Sanchez in the 2009 playoffs into this debate and the fact they shut down our pathetic offense (not much of an accomplishment). Bottom line to me is I saw a couple of mediocre teams battling it out on Sunday 2 teams who are light years behind the division leader. I don't disagree for one 2nd that either Miami or the Jets would have a decent shot vs the playoff field outside of NE, Pit or Bal but that's because the rest of the field is pretty mediocre as well.

darth_stryder79
12-13-2010, 12:13 PM
Nice post junc.
Looking through a 'glass half full' mentality, both teams played some great defense.
You guys got tough matchups with Pitt and Chi.
But I think you got the wildcard pretty much locked.
If Miami was only one game back maybe, but we need a miracle to make it.

fin-atic
12-13-2010, 12:13 PM
I dont think Junc does anything that isnt done by many of our own fans. When we beat them last year...we were thumping our chests and declaring ourselves Gods of the football world...its fun to step on your opponents jugular when they are down. When we lost like we did to them earlier this year...we were hiding in our beer. That's just the life of a being a loyal fan. If you havent ever been to the Jets fan sites let me tell you...they get a hell of a lot worse than Junc. Is he a homer? Sure..but at least he is loyal to his team. And he always shows up here when they win and gives it out, but he also shows up here when they lose like a man. Got nothing but respect.
I think this game and season illustrates exactly why this rivalry will be so intense for so long. Too many silimariites to name. Both chasing the hated Patriots...but seemingly on track then off track. Both with good defenses and young questonable QBs. I will be looking forward to the offseason to see who can get the corner turned and I will be definitely looking forward to next seasons rematches.

Bumpus
12-13-2010, 12:29 PM
I hate everything associated with that sorry excuse for a franchise.

That includes all of their fans.

Junc, AFAIC, you can take your congratulations & your normally condescending attitude and shove them where the sun don't shine.

Your completely overrated team is being exposed for the frauds that they are, & I couldn't possibly be happier.

Have a ****ty day. :up:

Daytona Fin
12-13-2010, 12:44 PM
I dont think Junc does anything that isnt done by many of our own fans. When we beat them last year...we were thumping our chests and declaring ourselves Gods of the football world...its fun to step on your opponents jugular when they are down. When we lost like we did to them earlier this year...we were hiding in our beer. That's just the life of a being a loyal fan. If you havent ever been to the Jets fan sites let me tell you...they get a hell of a lot worse than Junc. Is he a homer? Sure..but at least he is loyal to his team. And he always shows up here when they win and gives it out, but he also shows up here when they lose like a man. Got nothing but respect.
I think this game and season illustrates exactly why this rivalry will be so intense for so long. Too many silimariites to name. Both chasing the hated Patriots...but seemingly on track then off track. Both with good defenses and young questonable QBs. I will be looking forward to the offseason to see who can get the corner turned and I will be definitely looking forward to next seasons rematches.

the thing is hes on a dolphin website everyday of the year posting classless and graceless garbage. but because he comes here after a loss hes a class act? sorry to inform you but he would be here anyways win,lose or tie posting his cheap shots at the dolphins, just like he does every day.

if i wasted my time on a jets forum every day, i wouldnt expect to be called classy after i talked crap about them everyday. i think the true homers are the ones celebrating the stiff lump in their pants brought on by an irritating jet fan

rev kev
12-13-2010, 12:47 PM

We won the game on Henne's arm 1 TD 55 YDs no INT... LOL Like you always say... it isn't about Completion % and yards...

nyjunc
12-13-2010, 12:50 PM
Junc is a great guy and classy just coming here and congratulating us. However I've seen this before, he starts off like a lamb following a loss to the Dolphins, but it won't be long until he invokes Sanchez in the 2009 playoffs into this debate and the fact they shut down our pathetic offense (not much of an accomplishment). Bottom line to me is I saw a couple of mediocre teams battling it out on Sunday 2 teams who are light years behind the division leader. I don't disagree for one 2nd that either Miami or the Jets would have a decent shot vs the playoff field outside of NE, Pit or Bal but that's because the rest of the field is pretty mediocre as well.

I'm not going to sit back and watch my team get attacked w/o defending them. That's part of the fun of the board.:D

Actually, if you go back to my posts after we beat you I didn't rub it in at all.

Ilovemyfins4eva
12-13-2010, 12:50 PM
where are all the other jet fans? they have some crow to eat? i, along with many other fin fans have been saying that starting december 6th vs the pats ur collapse would start and i was met with responses such as ''ur a ****in idiot'' ''this isnt the same team as 08 when we collapsed u idiot'', etc. now they are all in hiding. loving it.

nyjunc
12-13-2010, 12:58 PM
where are all the other jet fans? they have some crow to eat? i, along with many other fin fans have been saying that starting december 6th vs the pats ur collapse would start and i was met with responses such as ''ur a ****in idiot'' ''this isnt the same team as 08 when we collapsed u idiot'', etc. now they are all in hiding. loving it.

To be fair you and most others have been saying we'd lose every week since week 1.

Ilovemyfins4eva
12-13-2010, 01:02 PM
To be fair you and most others have been saying we'd lose every week since week 1.
i said u would lose to the ravens, packers which i was right, i was wrong about u guys losing to the fins the first time and pats the first time, said u guys would beat the bills, said u guys would beat the broncos, said the lions game would be tough as would the browns which they both were, and i said after that u would be 9-2 going into the pats game with wins vs the bengals and texans.

i have been wrong on a few games, but seems like i am going to be right in the end. u guys r doomed.

DolfanISS
12-13-2010, 01:06 PM
The Jets are the 2008 Dolphins, just not as careful with the football. They had a win vs the Patriots early but can't beat any other teams with winning records on their schedules. They will likely beat Buffalo in week 17 and get into the playoffs though.

Next weeks game vs Pittsburgh should be interesting. The Steelers keep winning despite Big Ben being held together by medical tape and Troy P. looks hurt as well.

jree
12-13-2010, 01:06 PM
Its ridiculous how horrendous both teams were. Its kinda funny how our special teams is what got us the W.

YoungLee
12-13-2010, 01:14 PM
How does it take balls to post on the internet? The most estrogen filled woman could do that. Eating crow is respected though, because some people won't, but ballsy it is not.

Vaark
12-13-2010, 01:23 PM
The irony is that factoring in yesterday's defeat thanks entirely to our underrated D, the jests can now claim they beat 2 winning teams this season.

However, this year's eerily similar to their 09 where they also caught NE (early and barely) before Tommy Bieber got back his sea legs back, got mercilessly thumped by the Pats in the rematch, beat teams with less than a combined .300 winning percentage at the time they played em, (before and not counting the "season of giving"), and went into a mid-season swoon (again before charity time).

nyjunc
12-13-2010, 01:24 PM
The Jets are the 2008 Dolphins, just not as careful with the football. They had a win vs the Patriots early but can't beat any other teams with winning records on their schedules. They will likely beat Buffalo in week 17 and get into the playoffs though.

Next weeks game vs Pittsburgh should be interesting. The Steelers keep winning despite Big Ben being held together by medical tape and Troy P. looks hurt as well.

No need to insult us, we are cretainly better than the 2008 dolphins. That team didn't have a single win as impressive as our 2 TD defeat of NE.

Canadianfishfan
12-13-2010, 01:28 PM
We won the game on Henne's arm 1 TD 55 YDs no INT... LOL Like you always say... it isn't about Completion % and yards...

Geez... we won the game ins SPITE of Henne's arm.

What an absolutely pathetic game.

Dolfan984
12-13-2010, 01:31 PM

This is exactly what I thought. That coach was just acting like a JET. That is what being a JET is all about. Rex Ryan wants to be a bully, and that's what you get out of his assistants. They apologize to save face but probably gave him a high 5 after the game. That's JETS football baby.

jree
12-13-2010, 01:33 PM
Again, both QB's and offenses were horrendous. Watching the fumble PA from Henne and that ball slip outta the hand of Sanchez when he was going to throw was hilarious. Dick Clark shoulda been calling that game last night

DirkDiggler
12-13-2010, 01:35 PM
Yeah, I swear neither team looked like they wanted to win the damn thing. U G L Y they aint got no alibi! Ugly win.

DolfanISS
No need to insult us, we are cretainly better than the 2008 dolphins. That team didn't have a single win as impressive as our 2 TD defeat of NE.

Are you kidding, 37-13 in Foxboro. In NY to end the year. The Dolphins at least beat winning teams twice.

Vaark

nor any losses as pathetic as yesterday's, the GB home shutout, the NE butt-kicking or the New Meadowlands season/stadium Ravens opener. Nor did any of our peripheral coaches try to disable any opposing team's players

nyjunc
12-13-2010, 01:45 PM
Are you kidding, 37-13 in Foxboro. In NY to end the year. The Dolphins at least beat winning teams twice.

in Foxboro w/o Tom Brady
against us in week 17 when we were dead and you still barely beat us.

[/B]

nor any losses as pathetic as yesterday's, the GB home shutout, the NE butt-kicking or the New Meadowlands season/stadium Ravens opener. Nor did any of our peripheral coaches try to disable any opposing team's players

Good to see you back vaark, interesting how the timing works out.

As bad as our 4 losses have been I think being humiliated at home int he WC round is worse than any defeat we have suffered this year.

SabanHater
12-13-2010, 01:47 PM
It's weird... I feel like we won against the Steelers and lost yesterday.

SBPhins1011
12-13-2010, 01:49 PM
The Jets barely escaped from the Lions and Texans, and only because they have abysmal secondaries and folded on the final drives. They should have an identical record to us right now, and REALLY we should be 8-5 because we were robbed of the Steelers game which I knew would end up being the deciding factor in our playoff hopes.

BuGaLoU
12-13-2010, 01:50 PM
NYJUNC....the game was in fact abysmal on both sides but it takes alot to come on a rival team's website and congratulate them....class act man

This. I hate the jets, but if more of their fans were like you I would not hate them quite as much.

DolfanISS
12-13-2010, 01:50 PM
in Foxboro w/o Tom Brady

As bad as our 4 losses have been I think being humiliated at home int he WC round is worse than any defeat we have suffered this year.

The Patriots were still an 11-5 team. Losing to a divisional opponent by 42 and a horrible offensive team at home, when your supposed to be a Super Bowl team is more humiliating then losing a plyoff game by 18 following a 1-15 season. We had no expectations coming into 2008, 6 or 7 wins would have been a success, the playoffs were still a bonus in my eyes. The Jets were supposed to be, to quote Channing Crowder, "the best team in the world" coming into the season. The 2008 Dolphins were supposed to be playing for the #1 overall pick.

vaneasy2338
12-13-2010, 01:51 PM
in Foxboro w/o Tom Brady

As bad as our 4 losses have been I think being humiliated at home int he WC round is worse than any defeat we have suffered this year.Cmon man you can't be any more subjective than that. Using score differtional to justify biased opinions. We beat you that night, end of story. (If I recall the game wasn't as close as the score seemed to indicate). Classy post to open the thread, anyhow.

hooshoops
12-13-2010, 01:52 PM
bout time you stopped running your mouth op...bout darn time

dolfan91
12-13-2010, 01:55 PM
The Patriots were still an 11-5 team. Losing to a divisional opponent by 42 and a horrible offensive team at home, when your supposed to be a Super Bowl team is more humiliating then losing a plyoff game by 18 following a 1-15 season. We had no expectations coming into 2008, 6 or 7 wins would have been a success, the playoffs were still a bonus in my eyes. The Jets were supposed to be, to quote Channing Crowder, "the best team in the world" coming into the season. The 2008 Dolphins were supposed to be playing for the #1 overall pick.

Couldn't have said it better myself!!!

studsatele
12-13-2010, 02:04 PM
No need to insult us, we are cretainly better than the 2008 dolphins. That team didn't have a single win as impressive as our 2 TD defeat of NE.Really? Hows bout when we strolled into Jersey and mushroom spamped yall fools, for the division, with the qb that yall kicked to the curb?

rev kev
12-13-2010, 02:09 PM
Geez... we won the game ins SPITE of Henne's arm.

What an absolutely pathetic game.

Yes it was... read the full post before making up your mind - and replying perhaps

ojmcduffy
12-13-2010, 02:28 PM
we have won 3 out of 4 from the jets

Thumper1016
12-13-2010, 02:33 PM
Your a stand up guy Junc. Thanks for coming back. Neither team played well on offense yesterday. Game really could of went either way.

Spesh
12-13-2010, 02:35 PM

Very classy post, and much thanks. More than i was willing to do after the first game this season.

3rdandinches
12-13-2010, 02:38 PM
Thanks nyjunc, thanks for coming on here and spewing your garbage, making up anything you can and when your called out for it changing the subject. Thanks for coming in and posting your uneducated opinions on subjects that have nothing to do with the JEST because Dolphin fans are on the edge of their seats waiting to here what a JEST clown has to say. Thanks for showing everyone how great it is to be a JEST fan that you spend all your time on a Dolphin website. Thanks nyjunc, your the best!

Vaark
12-13-2010, 03:00 PM
in Foxboro w/o Tom Brady

good to see you back vaark, interesting how the timing works out.

I dunno about that. The shutout at home during the SB rhetoric as well as the illusion-deflating 45-3 b*tch slapping in front of a MNF national audience leaving no doubt who's the AFCE elite vs the poseur IMO were as humiliating as it gets.

Oh and I've been here all along- just now caught up in the season's spirit and as such more tolerant using the "ignore" function

MadDog 88
12-13-2010, 03:08 PM
Junc, I have never been hollow after a Dolphins win until today. Amazing that I feel this way with that win being over the Jets.

DphinBillkiller
12-13-2010, 03:12 PM
Thanks for the Congrats! :hump:

hooshoops
12-13-2010, 03:19 PM
Thanks nyjunc, thanks for coming on here and spewing your garbage, making up anything you can and when your called out for it changing the subject. Thanks for coming in and posting your uneducated opinions on subjects that have nothing to do with the JEST because Dolphin fans are on the edge of their seats waiting to here what a JEST clown has to say. Thanks for showing everyone how great it is to be a JEST fan that you spend all your time on a Dolphin website. Thanks nyjunc, your the best!

:lol:

Jersey DolFan
12-13-2010, 03:26 PM
i was at the game, and as ussual all the jets fans were pretty cool. sloppy game and the pats are pretty far ahead of both of us...but neither of us are very far behind. this rivalry will be going for years...just not sure who will be sanchez's counterpart...im not bankin on Henne.

aesop
12-13-2010, 03:37 PM
We both suck.

"We couldn't do diddly poo offensively, we couldn't get a first down. Couldn't run the ball. Didn't try to run the ball. We suck."

Vaark
12-13-2010, 03:44 PM
i was at the game, and as ussual all the jets fans were pretty cool. sloppy game and the pats are pretty far ahead of both of us...but neither of us are very far behind. this rivalry will be going for years...just not sure who will be sanchez's counterpart...im not bankin on Henne.

Rex Grossman

DolfanISS
12-13-2010, 03:52 PM
Rex Grossman

Is that a Joke? Hey would rather see Chad Pennington's propped up corpse (thanks hoops).

nyjunc
12-13-2010, 04:28 PM

They were still led by Matt Cassell and we all had creampuff scheds, you guys earned the div by taking advantage of it but that win was not more impressive than beating up a Tom Brady led team.

Really? Hows bout when we strolled into Jersey and mushroom spamped yall fools, for the division, with the qb that yall kicked to the curb?

Had we won we still would have missed the playoffs. That game was meaningless for us.

DolfanISS
12-13-2010, 04:31 PM
They were still led by Matt Cassell and we all had creampuff scheds, you guys earned the div by taking advantage of it but that win was not more impressive than beating up a Tom Brady led team.

Had we won we still would have missed the playoffs. That game was meaningless for us.

OK fine then the 2006 Fins had an even more impressive win beating Brady 21-0 in Miami. Once and awhile the Brady led Patriots lose, even if the team they lose to isn't that good.

nyjunc
12-13-2010, 04:47 PM
OK fine then the 2006 Fins had an even more impressive win beating Brady 21-0 in Miami. Once and awhile the Brady led Patriots lose, even if the team they lose to isn't that good.

The '06 win was impressive but the Pats win aren't the reason we are better this year than Miami '08, we have more taletn across the board, better coaching, more experience, beat better teams. Your '08 team did what it had to do but I'm not sure they were better than your '09 team- your '09 team just had a much tougher sched.

Vaark
12-13-2010, 04:49 PM
Is that a Joke? Hey would rather see Chad Pennington's propped up corpse (thanks hoops).

well, if you're looking 4someone who matches up appropriately with Sanchez, not a joke...but if you want someone who's actually got the potential to be a franchise QB, then it definitely is one.

SpurzN703
12-13-2010, 04:53 PM
Congrats guys. It's sad to say but I'm afraid I'm looking at the soj again. Anyway, your D played awesome and your offense took advantage of our turnovers. Good win.

Knicks are doing well so far this year though. You might have a good chance to snuff the Heat out maybe :d-day:

SpurzN703
12-13-2010, 04:55 PM
I dont think Junc does anything that isnt done by many of our own fans.

Sure he does. He's on this site. I wouldn't have the desire to go anywhere near their site(s) :lol:

DolfanISS
12-13-2010, 04:57 PM
well, if you're looking 4someone who matches up appropriately with Sanchez, not a joke...but if you want someone who's actually got the potential to be a franchise QB, then it definitely is one.

OK, I thought there had to be something like that behind it. From your posting you don't seem like a Rex Grossman person....LOL. Hopefully nobody here is.

SpurzN703
12-13-2010, 04:58 PM
The fact that you guys are still talking about 2008 is pathetic no matter who the hell brought it up first

DolfanISS
12-13-2010, 05:01 PM
The '06 win was impressive but the Pats win aren't the reason we are better this year than Miami '08, we have more taletn across the board, better coaching, more experience, beat better teams. Your '08 team did what it had to do but I'm not sure they were better than your '09 team- your '09 team just had a much tougher sched.

Better coaching, LOL. So with more talent accross the board Rex is 1-3 vs Sparano......LOL Better coaching. I think lack of discipline is what holds the Jets back the most. Penalties, lack of focus following long layoffs. Been saying that since watching Hard Knocks.

Canadianfishfan
12-13-2010, 05:02 PM
The fact that you guys are still talking about 2008 is pathetic no matter who the hell brought it up first

The fact we are ALL talking about 2008 is pathetic.

That's like a millions years ago in dogs years.

DolfanISS
12-13-2010, 05:06 PM

Just made the point that the Jets are the 2008 fins. Really didn't want to debate it much or hang my hat on that great season.

Is the comparison not valid? Both teams never beat teams with winning records, well maybe once. Again, I'm not hanging my hat on the great 2008 Miami Dolphins, I'm actually using their ineptitude vs good teams and comparing it to the Jets. It's called reading, we learn it in 1st grade, give it a try.

SkapePhin
12-13-2010, 05:13 PM
Props to junc.

tay0365
12-13-2010, 05:13 PM

I agree, Junc....Nice job

nyjunc
12-13-2010, 05:30 PM
Better coaching, LOL. So with more talent accross the board Rex is 1-3 vs Sparano......LOL Better coaching. I think lack of discipline is what holds the Jets back the most. Penalties, lack of focus following long layoffs. Been saying that since watching Hard Knocks.

Rex has 2 playoff wins in one season, Tony has never been a part of a playoff win. The series could be 4-0 by either team, 3-1 by either team or 2-2. You guys have one 3 close games, we always seem to play close games.

NJDOLPHAN76
12-13-2010, 05:32 PM
J e t s suck suck suck!

UHHS
12-13-2010, 06:29 PM

Never thought I would be saying this about any player on the Jets, ever BUT If Sanchez guys do not frop some nice balls thrown to them, we would not be the ones that got the W yesterday. I mean our guys dropped a FEW decent throws but Sanchez put that ball on the money a few times and it was just plain ol muffed by the receiver and more then a few friggin times.

Not saying Sanchez played like an all pro but the kid in every shape or form, out played Chad Henne. Chad Henne is like the movie Ground Hog Day. Keep watching the same player do the same lame ol assss BS, week after week after week after week. Would take Sanchez right now and give them Marshal in return, throw in Ronnie Brown too.

UHHS
12-13-2010, 06:30 PM

Listen, you know I am no Lover of the Jets and let me appoligize for the asssswippess that really have no clue about the game of football. What surprised me and I know it was wet but still, was how many empty seats there were in that place at half time on. Never thought I would see that happen there.

Canadianfishfan
12-13-2010, 06:33 PM
Rex has 2 playoff wins in one season, Tony has never been a part of a playoff win. The series could be 4-0 by either team, 3-1 by either team or 2-2. You guys have one 3 close games, we always seem to play close games.

I fully expected you guys to clean out clocks yesterday. I was surprised how badly your offense was misfiring. It was like our offenses were in a competition for futility.

Mr. Magoo
12-13-2010, 06:40 PM
My sig took a little longer to come true than I thought but here it is: it's arrived. The Jets are well on their way to losing four straight and staggering into week 17 against the Bills. Anyone who thinks they have the mental toughness as a team to endure that stretch after crowning themselves champions in the offseason and win that game raise their hands.

PhinsPhan11
12-13-2010, 07:04 PM
This was a class act Junc. Good job.

chuck dezl
12-13-2010, 07:31 PM
i think the jets and miami are like looking in the mirror, except our running backs are older. we could have easily been the comeback kids had a few close games ended differently. i respect the jets more after this game and im glad we beat them once this year, but ive always hated the patriots. they're like the cowboys of the 90's and one of us needs to take them down

72champagne
12-13-2010, 07:37 PM
... it appears we are on our way to a December collapse,..... I couldn't be more embarrassed w/ my teams play the last 2 games ..... there have been too many embarrassing moments to count.... hopefully we can rebound but I wouldn't bet the house on it.
juncs jet spirit is broken... proof the football gods will get your mind right, eventually.

ROADRUNNER
12-13-2010, 07:43 PM

yes we were both sh't.............

kud
12-13-2010, 08:01 PM
Junc is a homer troll who puts on a fake act when he loses as to not me laughed off the forum and maintain some dignity, then goes back to being his same prejudice self after the dust settles, and all these fools fall for it.

The only thing you said that I might buy is that your embarrassed about your S&C coach's actions, which is commendable, but that's about it.

If you weren't such a homer in regards to analyzing the Jets/Dolphins and then turn around and call out every FH thread that is homerish I might have a different opinion.

Pinkboy
12-13-2010, 08:06 PM
I told you 3 weeks ago NYJunc, that that Dolphins and Jets are a lot closer than the records showed.

Nice to see you come back down to earth ;-)

KTDolphins
12-13-2010, 08:15 PM
I'll take a W anyday, but man did we look horrible. I'm so sick of Henne but we really don't have anyone else.

rev kev
12-13-2010, 10:28 PM

Woulda coulda shoulda

rev kev
12-13-2010, 10:37 PM
My sig took a little longer to come true than I thought but here it is: it's arrived. The Jets are well on their way to losing four straight and staggering into week 17 against the Bills. Anyone who thinks they have the mental toughness as a team to endure that stretch after crowning themselves champions in the offseason and win that game raise their hands.
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/12/crash2_782082cl8-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/12/crash3_2__782083cl8-1.jpg

dolphans1
12-13-2010, 10:38 PM
Wow, I have never seen anyone thanked so much.

I feel the Dolphins could be better, had they gone with Thigpen from the start. It appears the injury and the loss of Hartline did us in, and losing 5 out of 6 games at home is hard to swallow.

Not sure how much the weather affected the play of both QB's, but if not for the Hall of Fame performance by Fields, that was one of the worst Dolphins game I have seen.

Special teams was great.

d-1

rev kev
12-13-2010, 10:39 PM
Listen, you know I am no Lover of the Jets and let me appoligize for the asssswippess that really have no clue about the game of football. What surprised me and I know it was wet but still, was how many empty seats there were in that place at half time on. Never thought I would see that happen there.

Says the guy who would trade Marshall for Sanchez straight up POST #104

DolfanISS
12-13-2010, 11:19 PM
Says the guy who would trade Marshall for Sanchez straight up POST #104

There are so many high horse football knowledge filled posters here I wonder why they aren't coaching. I've been here for a long time, since 2002, and in the entire time I've never seen so many posters who think they know so much about football. We have so many NFL head coaches and pro scouts on this site you wonder how they find so much time to post.

WVDolphan
12-14-2010, 12:11 AM
He is mentioning about the December collapse and that both teams are familiar with that...

He wasn't talking about this year for us but past Decembers (under Wanny for instance) where the ****ing cold did it us in December...

His point was right though...Some of you misread that sentence.

It dosent ****ing matter. **** the Jets and **** Junc.

Im tired of this dude coming in here with his backhanded statements acting like he is just this great ****ing guy. You can slurp him up all you want, but Im not trying to listen to his bs when he wants to start bashing the phins.....for anything......even if its true.

**** Junc. If he wants to bash the Jets, fine. I will join him on that all day. If he wants to come in and talk about how great the Jets are, fine. Thats his right. But, if he is going to come in here bashing the phins, Im not going to kiss his *** like some do on here. Im tired of that ****. Giving him awards and **** is ****ing ridiculous.

Edit: And Im sick of looking at that avitar. It tells you a lot about a person when they have a Rex Ryan avitar. You guys ****ing love him though. 1000 thanks for the post by the guy with the Rex avi. What a joke.

hooshoops
12-14-2010, 12:17 AM
There are so many high horse football knowledge filled posters here I wonder why they aren't coaching. I've been here for a long time, since 2002, and in the entire time I've never seen so many posters who think they know so much about football. We have so many NFL head coaches and pro scouts on this site you wonder how they find so much time to post.

don't hate...lol

hooshoops
12-14-2010, 12:20 AM

Im tired of this dude coming in here with his backhanded statements acting like he is just this great ****ing guy. You can slurp him up all you want, but Im not trying to listen to his bs when he wants to start bashing the phins.....for anything......even if its true.

**** Junc. If he wants to bash the Jets, fine. I will join him on that all day. If he wants to come in and talk about how great the Jets are, fine. Thats his right. But, if he is going to come in here bashing the phins, Im not going to kiss his *** like some do on here. Im tired of that ****. Giving him awards and **** is ****ing ridiculous.

Edit: And Im sick of looking at that avitar. It tells you a lot about a person when they have a Rex Ryan avitar. You guys ****ing love him though. 1000 thanks for the post by the guy with the Rex avi. What a joke.

:hclap: here here...this guys a joke and he gets yearly awards...lmao...

DolfanISS
12-14-2010, 12:25 AM
don't hate...lol

I've learned you know football. Plus you take a stand and stick with it, very high on Chad Henne, very high to quote you in the offseason. There are others who post about everybody else not knowing about the game yet their only stance is whatever the Dolphins coaches and FO is doing at the time is wrong.

ecudol-fan
12-14-2010, 12:30 AM
**** everybody and everything that deals with the jets, yall are agreeing with a jets fan who talks straight **** about your favorite team. And trying to take up for Jt **** him he went to the Jets anybody but them

hooshoops
12-14-2010, 12:31 AM
I've learned you know football. Plus you take a stand and stick with it, very high on Chad Henne, very high to quote you in the offseason. There are others who post about everybody else not knowing about the game yet their only stance is whatever the Dolphins coaches and FO is doing at the time is wrong.

very high on chad henne off of last season damn right i was...not high on chad henne when the running game doesn't hide his deficiencies...
comatose on penny taking us to the super bowl or winning against legit defenses in the postseason...

and when i take a "stand" its usually pretty spot on when it comes to dolphins players...just takes time to show...track record is there...but i also do my homework...draft and nfl both

DolfanISS
12-14-2010, 12:33 AM
very high on chad henne off of last season damn right i was...not high on chad henne when the running game doesn't hide his deficiencies...
comatose on penny taking us to the super bowl or winning against legit defenses in the postseason...

and when i take a "stand" its usually pretty spot on when it comes to dolphins players...just takes time...track record is there...but i also do my homework

Yep that's me. I've changed that stance, as you have with Henne. I think we have agreed neither is good enough.

hooshoops
12-14-2010, 12:36 AM
Yep that's me. I've changed that stance, as you have with Henne. I think we have agreed neither is good enough.

the only thing i've "changed" on chad henne is that i think i've seen enough from him at this point to say with confidence he's not the guy i wasn't ready week 6 to say that with the playcalling and personnel packages...i've known penny wasn't the guy for like the last 3 years...

josekareh
12-14-2010, 01:05 AM
Bury that ball too.... and dig a hole for next weeks.... LMAO

Dolph N.Fan
12-14-2010, 03:16 AM

Yeah this thread is disgusting. I didn't even finish reading Junk's junk and I knew there would be a 1000 thanks at the end of his post before I even scrolled down. As far as I'm concerned my azz and jets fan's mouths have a lot in common...nothing good comes out of them.

KDog13
12-14-2010, 04:33 AM
Dammit this Jets guy got more Thank You's in one post then I have all together...lol :(

3rdandinches
12-14-2010, 05:22 AM
Dammit this Jets guy got more Thank You's in one post then I have all together...lol :(

There I helped you out a bit, lol!

HurriPhin
12-14-2010, 06:38 AM
Hey NYJunc, be sure to send this link to Rex. He is going to have to fill out the correct paper work and permits for all the game balls that will need to be buried.

New Jersey Landfills (http://www.astswmo.org/files/meetings/2005SWConference/byrne.pdf)

nyjunc
12-14-2010, 09:25 AM

You cannot look at halftime b/c everyone scatters inside and there are so many clubs and suites w/ indoor access it looks less full than it actually is. It is definitely not as at capacity but that is the fault of the greedy owners of the Jets and Giants.

juncs jet spirit is broken... proof the football gods will get your mind right, eventually.

If there were football gods NE wouldn't be on their way to another SB and I wouldn't be 35 w/o ever having seen a SB.

Awww, does it upset you? I come in and I speak the truth, some people can handle it and others cannot. I would suggest learning some new words so every third word isn't a ****

3rdandinches
12-14-2010, 09:32 AM
You cannot look at halftime b/c everyone scatters inside and there are so many clubs and suites w/ indoor access it looks less full than it actually is. It is definitely not as at capacity but that is the fault of the greedy owners of the Jets and Giants.

If there were football gods NE wouldn't be on their way to another SB and I wouldn't be 35 w/o ever having seen a SB.

Awww, does it upset you? I come in and I speak the truth, some people can handle it and others cannot. I would suggest learning some new words so every third word isn't a ****

You speak as much truth as any politician, drug addict and career criminal. Some people can see it and others cannot.

nyjunc
12-14-2010, 09:35 AM
You speak as much truth as any politician, drug addict and career criminal. Some people can see it and others cannot.

Those who know the game can see it.

Scoffaveli
12-14-2010, 10:04 AM
somehow this guy starts a thread saying congrats and people turn it into an argument. This is why I dislike finheaven

Scoffaveli
12-14-2010, 10:14 AM
However saying that the Phins vs. Jets game of 08 was meaningless to the Jets is rewriting history. Going into the game you were still alive. The Jets needed to win and the Ravens needed to lose, although I can't remember who it was to

DolfanISS
12-14-2010, 10:16 AM
This place is becoming unbelievable. I apologize to everyone for giving a Jets fan a hard time on a Dolphins fan site LOL. Look you can’t just trump into a thread and make dumb accusations without knowing the history. Many Dolphins fans, including myself, made the statement that the Dolphins were closer to the Jets than the Jets are to the Patriots. NYJUNC did, and most likely still does, think the Jets are closer to the Patriots than the Dolphins are to the Jets (although he used the standings as an indicator so he must believe it’s about even now since the Jets are 2 games behind the Pats and 2 games ahead of us). This is not a far fetched thing to say, especially after Sunday. Did anyone here not see a couple of mediocre teams battling it out of the field Sunday? OK, maybe a couple of good defensive teams with piss poor offenses.

Sometimes I think fans just read the last few posts of a thread and respond. Sometimes you really need to post with disclaimers around here. Pretty sad!

nyjunc
12-14-2010, 10:26 AM
However saying that the Phins vs. Jets game of 08 was meaningless to the Jets is rewriting history. Going into the game you were still alive. The Jets needed to win and the Ravens needed to lose, although I can't remember who it was to

We needed NE or Bal to lose, NE won earlier and bal was thrashing their opponent early. We were done by halftime and w/ the div title on the line we couldn't beat Seattle the week before so we were a completely dead team regardless of the results.

Scoffaveli
12-14-2010, 10:39 AM
We needed NE or Bal to lose, NE won earlier and bal was thrashing their opponent early. We were done by halftime and w/ the div title on the line we couldn't beat Seattle the week before so we were a completely dead team regardless of the results.

So...we are in agreement?

We were leading at halftime its not like the Jets were trying in the first half and then gave up. We beat a team that was trying

nyjunc
12-14-2010, 11:00 AM
So...we are in agreement?

We were leading at halftime its not like the Jets were trying in the first half and then gave up. We beat a team that was trying

We were a dead team, we couldn't beat Den, SF or Seattle when it mattered- why would we have all of a sudden risen when even if we win we had no chance? Did you see Favre's inspiring pre game speech? That's all we need to know.

rev kev
12-14-2010, 11:02 AM

I've been here since 2003 (signed up three different times in that span) the dolphin diva prognosticators who think they know a players "ceiling" when they don't have an OC or a run game, even a sure handed safety valve - makes me laugh... Very few of us arrive to work under the pressure of Henne, Flaaco, Sanchez they provide good entertainment but as a fan you can also tell how they are handled differently (from the smile on their faces) and some coaches like our bosses also can get into a person's head...

I can tell you I wouldn't be excited to play for Henning

Scoffaveli
12-14-2010, 11:59 AM
We were a dead team, we couldn't beat Den, SF or Seattle when it mattered- why would we have all of a sudden risen when even if we win we had no chance? Did you see Favre's inspiring pre game speech? That's all we need to know.

I don't care what kind of rhetoric you use. A team that going into a game still has a shot at the playoffs is not a dead team. Point blank period. You are drawing conclusions about what was going on in players minds.

Unless you can prove otherwise the assumption is that an NFL team is trying to win a game. Show me quotes where the Jets did not care about winning that game.

You are trying desperately to minimize that victory, but your argument is based on speculation

DolfanISS
12-14-2010, 12:07 PM
I don't care what kind of rhetoric you use. A team that going into a game still has a shot at the playoffs is not a dead team. Point blank period. You are drawing conclusions about what was going on in players minds.

Unless you can prove otherwise the assumption is that an NFL team is trying to win a game. Show me quotes where the Jets did not care about winning that game.

You are trying desperately to minimize that victory, but your argument is based on speculation

Don't have an arguement with him. You hate that!

But I agree with you.

Scoffaveli
12-14-2010, 12:09 PM
Don't have an arguement with him. You hate that!

But I agree with you.

lol contradicted myself

nyjunc
12-14-2010, 12:09 PM

We had lost 3 of 4 including to the pathetic sehawks the week before w/ Seneca Wallace at QB. We were a dead team.

Again, watch that favre pregame speech and see how into it they were. I'm not saying they let you win but that team was dead and we still almost beat you.

flynryan15
12-14-2010, 12:18 PM
All you need to wake up and remove your post thanks! Junc is trolling you and you bit hook line and sinker! Go look at other threads the the GangGreen bottom feeding troll is defending that Thug assistant for tripping Carroll! Junc has always been and always will be a VENOM FILLED BOTTOM FEEDING JET TROLL! His "hi guys congratulations" is only his way to get you to lower your guard so he can stab you in the back! Just another low life Jet fan that thrives off Rex Ryan and his gang of hack jobs! Yeah yeah yeah Junc you might have a couple more wins then us "for now" but one thing Sunday proved is YOU ARE NOT A CHAMPIONSHIP CALIBER TEAM! So all the garbage that fat sack of trash has spewed and you bought. Well hahahahahahahahahha!

sharp
12-14-2010, 12:23 PM
We had lost 3 of 4 including to the pathetic sehawks the week before w/ Seneca Wallace at QB. We were a dead team.

Again, watch that favre pregame speech and see how into it they were. I'm not saying they let you win but that team was dead and we still almost beat you.

Ask any racer, any real racer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning. - Vin Diesal

DolfanISS
12-14-2010, 12:35 PM
I’m sorry I started this. Fine Junc, beating New England with a dead beat WR, a defense going through growing pains and an offense that hadn’t developed into what it is now in week 2 of 2010 is far more impressive than Miami beating NE with Cassel in Foxboro and the Jets in New York to win the AFC East in 2008.

My comparison had nothing to do with that really. The similarity is still that both the 2008 Dolphins and 2010 Jets didn’t beat teams with winning records in the regular season. The 08 Dolphins beat 2 (NE and the Jets, although they beat SD who was a playoff team that even won a playoff game I think and Denver who was 8-8) and the Jets have beaten 2 so far (NE and Miami). Both teams also won the games they should win but struggled in many instances. If the Jets lose to Pittsburgh and Chicago would my comparison really be wrong? Seems like it would be dead on. I'm sure at that point you would comb through the scedule to find some average teams the jets beat who were better than the average teams that we beat. Splitting hairs at this point. The 2010 Fins and Jets are mediocre.

AphexPhin
12-14-2010, 12:39 PM
Good game nyjunc! Best of luck to your Jets the rest of the way.

(And by "best of luck" I mean I hope the Jets lose out):D

nyjunc
12-14-2010, 12:40 PM
Iím sorry I started this. Fine Junc, beating New England with a dead beat WR, a defense going through growing pains and an offense that hadnít developed into what it is now in week 2 of 2010 is far more impressive than Miami beating NE with Cassel in Foxboro and the Jets in New York to win the AFC East in 2008.

My comparison had nothing to do with that really. The similarity is still that both the 2008 Dolphins and 2010 Jets didnít beat teams with winning records in the regular season. The 08 Dolphins beat 2 (NE and the Jets, although they beat SD who was a playoff team that even won a playoff game I think and Denver who was 8-8) and the Jets have beaten 2 so far (NE and Miami). Both teams also won the games they should win but struggled in many instances. If the Jets lose to Pittsburgh and Chicago would my comparison really be wrong? Seems like it would be dead on. I'm sure at that point you would comb through the scedule to find some average teams the jets beat who were better than the average teams that we beat. Splitting hairs at this point. The 2010 Fins and Jets are mediocre.

NE started 6-1 w/ the only loss to us, to suggest they werne't good early in the season isn't fair.

The 2008 dolphins had zero playoff experience as a group(and your HC had never been part of a playoff win ever), that isn't the case for our 2010 team as we are coming off a title game app and our HC led us there and had won a SB as an assistant.

We are much better than mediocre when we are playing like we can, the last 2 weeks we have played awful football but we are not an awful team.

Bumpus
12-14-2010, 12:41 PM
All you need to wake up and remove your post thanks! Junc is trolling you and you bit hook line and sinker! Go look at other threads the the GangGreen bottom feeding troll is defending that Thug assistant for tripping Carroll! Junc has always been and always will be a VENOM FILLED BOTTOM FEEDING JET TROLL! His "hi guys congratulations" is only his way to get you to lower your guard so he can stab you in the back! Just another low life Jet fan that thrives off Rex Ryan and his gang of hack jobs! Yeah yeah yeah Junc you might have a couple more wins then us "for now" but one thing Sunday proved is YOU ARE NOT A CHAMPIONSHIP CALIBER TEAM! So all the garbage that fat sack of trash has spewed and you bought. Well hahahahahahahahahha!

Precisely.

I'm actually embarrased that so many of my fellow Dolfans have chosen to thank a Jest fan for anything.

flynryan15
12-14-2010, 12:42 PM
Ask any racer, any real racer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning. - Vin Diesal

"SECOND PLACE IS THE FIRST LOSER!" Al Under Jr. After finishing second at the Indy 500.

Bumpus
12-14-2010, 12:43 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/12/pleasedonotfeedthehobokentrolls-1.jpg

DolfanISS
12-14-2010, 12:44 PM
NE started 6-1 w/ the only loss to us, to suggest they werne't good early in the season isn't fair.

The 2008 dolphins had zero playoff experience as a group(and your HC had never been part of a playoff win ever), that isn't the case for our 2010 team as we are coming off a title game app and our HC led us there and had won a SB as an assistant.

We are much better than mediocre when we are playing like we can, the last 2 weeks we have played awful football but we are not an awful team.

I didn't say awful, I said mediocre. The Jets have been playing that way for awhile now. Come out of Pittsburgh with a win and I'll believe the Jets are better than Mediocre. They can't beat teams with winning records.

Since that game vs NE the Patriots lined up the entire AFC playoff field and knocked them all down. Very impressive stuff.

flynryan15
12-14-2010, 12:46 PM
Precisely.

I'm actually embarrased that so many of my fellow Dolfans have chosen to thank a Jest fan for anything.

Not as embarrassing as when one of your moderator or admin friends slaps a infraction or ban on me for calling Junc a " VENOM FILLED, BOTTOM FEEDING, JETPIG, TROLLING ****-A-ROACH! That has lower character and moral being then Ted Bundy!

nyjunc
12-14-2010, 12:48 PM
I didn't say awful, I said mediocre. The Jets have been playing that way for awhile now. Come out of Pittsburgh with a win and I'll believe the Jets are better than Mediocre. They can't beat teams with winning records.

Since that game vs NE the Patriots lined up the entire AFC playoff field and knocked them all down. Very impressive stuff.

We lost by a point against Baltimore, we lost a very close game to GB, the only game that wasn't close was the Pats game. We are certainly better than mediocre- are we elite? not after the last 2 weeks but we have the talent to be elite.

hooshoops
12-14-2010, 12:48 PM
Those who know the game can see it.

ehhhh...wrong

Daytona Fin
12-14-2010, 12:49 PM
"SECOND PLACE IS THE FIRST LOSER!" Al Under Jr. After finishing second at the Indy 500.

if you aint first . you're last- ricky bobby quoting his dad

Ilovemyfins4eva
12-14-2010, 12:52 PM
so what does 3rd place get you:D
u guys will be able to answer that question after week 17.

hooshoops
12-14-2010, 12:53 PM
hey dolphaniss...don't use my "propped up chad penningtons corpse" in the future without paying me royalties...ok??? thanks

DolfanISS
12-14-2010, 12:54 PM
OK, In a few weeks the Jets will end the season in Mediocre fashion then we can continue this.

Scoffaveli

A team that has a shot at the playoffs is not a dead team. Where is the Favre clip? If that's your proof then find it

As for "almost" beating us, I'm not sure that helps your point. If you were a dead team then you wouldn't have even been in the game

Edit: I found this clip which CLEARLY refutes your point

Whoever is leading the speech says "This is on the line right now" or "divisions on the line right now"...I can't tell

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-game-of-the-week/09000d5d80dc933a/Week-17-Dolphins-vs-Jets-Game-of-the-Week

DolfanISS
hey dolphaniss...don't use my "propped up chad penningtons corpse" in the future without paying me royalties...ok??? thanks

C'mon, I at least gave you the credit. How much you need?

hooshoops
12-14-2010, 12:55 PM
new york jets 2010 postseason...if they get there

divisional round exit stage left

rev kev
12-14-2010, 12:58 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

hooshoops
C'mon, I at least gave you the credit. How much you need?

i don't open my wallet for anything less than hundies...

DolfanISS
i don't open my wallet for anything less than hundies...

OK, no more quoting you. Just thought it was funny, made me laugh out loud when I read it.

flynryan15
12-14-2010, 12:59 PM

A handful of 30+ year old has beens, and a pothead playing dress up as a butter finger WR

nyjunc
A team that has a shot at the playoffs is not a dead team. Where is the Favre clip? If that's your proof then find it

As for "almost" beating us, I'm not sure that helps your point. If you were a dead team then you wouldn't have even been in the game

It was in the intro to the game on CBS, it was the most embarrassing thing I had ever seen as far as a player trying to pump up his team. I don't have the clip but someone must have it around here.

We had a very slim shot at the playoffs and by halftime that shot was gone. We had tanked it down the stretch losing 3 of 4 heading into that game. It was not a win and in game.

Our dead team playing a close game against you was more damning for you guys than credit to our guys. we played lousy football and still almost won, we saw what happened the following week in the playoffs when you faced a non-dead team for the first team in 5-6 weeks.

Bumpus
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/12/DontFeedtheTrolls-1.png

nyjunc
A handful of 30+ year old has been, and a potted playing dress up as a butter finger WR

Please have someone translate this to English.

Scoffaveli
12-14-2010, 01:00 PM
^check my edit...

and later on Jets players are huddled together striving for "greatness"

nyjunc
12-14-2010, 01:00 PM
new york jets 2010 postseason...if they get there

divisional round exit stage left

Just like last year when we were going to lose to Cincy then going to lose to SD. It's been a decade since your last div rd appearance, you would think you'd have some respect for a team making it that far.

hooshoops
12-14-2010, 01:01 PM
OK, no more quoting you. Just thought it was funny, made me laugh out loud when I read it.

yeah cause it fits...a propped up corpse

Daytona Fin
12-14-2010, 01:01 PM

extra space in the trophy case

DolfanISS
12-14-2010, 01:02 PM
It was in the intro to the game on CBS, it was the most embarrassing thing I had ever seen as far as a player trying to pump up his team. I don't have the clip but someone must have it around here.

We had a very slim shot at the playoffs and by halftime that shot was gone. We had tanked it down the stretch losing 3 of 4 heading into that game. It was not a win and in game.

Our dead team playing a close game against you was more damning for you guys than credit to our guys. we played lousy football and still almost won, we saw what happened the following week in the playoffs when you faced a non-dead team for the first team in 5-6 weeks.

Yeah the Jets were losing to dead teams for like the past 4 or 5 weeks. We didn't even play well in that game. I remember a couple big play drops we had been making all season.

All that matters is the 2010 Jets have beaten as many teams with winning records as that Dolphins team did. That is fact.

hooshoops
12-14-2010, 01:02 PM
Just like last year when we were going to lose to Cincy then going to lose to SD. It's been a decade since your last div rd appearance, you would think you'd have some respect for a team making it that far.

oh so now you are talking to me...i thought you were ignoring me while you told everyone how much people who know the game respect your opinion

your "top 10 qb" (your words...not mine) will be your undoing...book it

that and your inability to create pass rush pressure without blitzing

DolfanISS
12-14-2010, 01:03 PM

Yeah but the self proclaimed Miami Heat of the NFL should make it a lot further than that shouldn't they? One thing I've learned living in New Enlgand is if you don't win it all you are all in the same boat. It's Super bwol or bust here. Pats fans do not walk around bragging about making the playoffs.

nyjunc
12-14-2010, 01:05 PM

Edit: I found this clip which CLEARLY refutes your point

Whoever is leading the speech says "This is on the line right now" or "divisions on the line right now"...I can't tell

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-game-of-the-week/09000d5d80dc933a/Week-17-Dolphins-vs-Jets-Game-of-the-Week

You don't notice the difference in the intensity of the dolphins pre game huddle to the 3 Jets huddled up?

hooshoops
12-14-2010, 01:07 PM
too bad there's no trips to beach weather cities on the divisional round menu this year...

forecast is frozen across the board...lol

bye bye jets

Scoffaveli
12-14-2010, 01:09 PM
You don't notice the difference in the intensity of the dolphins pre game huddle to the 3 Jets huddled up?

Are you intentionally ignoring the Jets huddled up at the beginning of the video. Just stop. I presented video and factual evidence to prove my point and you have nothing

Phinatic8u
12-14-2010, 01:09 PM
too bad there's no trips to beach weather cities on the divisional round menu this year...

bye bye jets

I love it.

hooshoops
12-14-2010, 01:10 PM
i'm counting the days til the jets go home...ha ha

nyjunc
12-14-2010, 01:11 PM
oh so now you are talking to me...i thought you were ignoring me while you told everyone how much people who know the game respect your opinion

your "top 10 qb" (your words...not mine) will be your undoing...book it

that and your inability to create pass rush pressure without blitzing

Those that do know the game respect my opinion.

mark has not been playing like a top 10 QB the last 2 weeks but up until that point he was w/o a doubt a top 10 QB this season.

I have complained about our D and specifically our lack of pass rush all year long. We have 9 wins mainly b/c of the QB, he has rescued this D multiple times. We do not have a big time D this year.

Yeah but the self proclaimed Miami Heat of the NFL should make it a lot further than that shouldn't they? One thing I've learned living in New Enlgand is if you don't win it all you are all in the same boat. It's Super bwol or bust here. Pats fans do not walk around bragging about making the playoffs.

The Jets are 9-4, 9-4 is a 69% win %
The heat are 18-8, 18-8 is a 69% win %

I guess the Jets are the Miami Heat of the NFL?

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

i'm counting the days til the jets go home...ha ha

what else would you have to do? it's not like you can root for your team to win a SB

DolfanISS
12-14-2010, 01:12 PM
Those that do know the game respect my opinion.

mark has not been playing like a top 10 QB the last 2 weeks but up until that point he was w/o a doubt a top 10 QB this season.

I have complained about our D and specifically our lack of pass rush all year long. We have 9 wins mainly b/c of the QB, he has rescued this D multiple times. We do not have a big time D this year.

The Jets are 9-4, 9-4 is a 69% win %
The heat are 18-8, 18-8 is a 69% win %

I guess the Jets are the Miami Heat of the NFL?

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

what else would you have to do? it's not like you can root for your team to win a SB

C'mon Juncy, that is what one of the Jets players said coming into the season based on their star power. It's not mine. As a Jets fan you didn't hear this?????

nyjunc
12-14-2010, 01:12 PM

bye bye jets

sort of like the wind chill being in single digits at Cincy last year?

Are you intentionally ignoring the Jets huddled up at the beginning of the video. Just stop. I presented video and factual evidence to prove my point and you have nothing

I don't think we are watching the same video. If you cannot see the difference in intensity I don't know what to tell you.

Ilovemyfins4eva
12-14-2010, 01:13 PM
its amazing how everyone up here in ny a couple of weeks ago did not shutup about the jets, saying how great they were, superbowl champs, etc, now 2 weeks later, everyone is quiet about the jets, disaster awaiting, and the jets will not be in the postseason this year no matter what. gotta love it. from 9-2, to sitting home 2nd weekend of jan.

hooshoops
12-14-2010, 01:13 PM
ehhh...i know the game junc and i don't respect your spin jobs...or your knowledge of the game

i think your full of hot air to be honest...

Scoffaveli
12-14-2010, 01:15 PM
I don't think we are watching the same video. If you cannot see the difference in intensity I don't know what to tell you.

I believe you said you were talking about the 3 Jets huddled together. I'm talking about the group right at the beginning.

This has gotten silly. Now you're debating insensity of the pregame speeches. What's next? Are we going to let the audience's clapping decide?

Fact: The Jets were not out of the playoffs when the game started

Fact: You have not presented any proof that shows the Jets were not motivated for the game

nyjunc
12-14-2010, 01:17 PM
its amazing how everyone up here in ny a couple of weeks ago did not shutup about the jets, saying how great they were, superbowl champs, etc, now 2 weeks later, everyone is quiet about the jets, disaster awaiting, and the jets will not be in the postseason this year no matter what. gotta love it. from 9-2, to sitting home 2nd weekend of jan.

Kind of the same way the dolphin fans were quiet and now all of a sudden are boisterous?

I do find it funny how dolphin fans are are happier when the Jets lose than when the dolphins win. You guys realize you aren't going to the playoffs, right? yet you are giddy we may lose in the playoffs.

ehhh...i know the game junc and i don't respect your spin jobs...or your knowledge of the game

i think your full of hot air to be honest...

Then you don't know it as well as you think you do.

Daytona Fin
12-14-2010, 01:17 PM

this is the kind of posting that gets 1000 thanks? this why most of those people that thanked him for this thread have no clue who they are thanking. stay classy junc. keep up the graceful and charming posts

nyjunc
12-14-2010, 01:19 PM
I believe you said you were talking about the 3 Jets huddled together. I'm talking about the group right at the beginning.

This has gotten silly. Now you're debating insensity of the pregame speeches. What's next? Are we going to let the audience's clapping decide?

Fact: The Jets were not out of the playoffs when the game started

Fact: You have not presented any proof that shows the Jets were not motivated for the game

The bottom line is the jets were a dead team, they had lost 3 of 4, Favre was embarrassingly bad and we had lost to awful teams the weeks leading up to that game. Our only win in that stretch was when our D scored int he final 2 mins against a bad Buffalo team.

Again, if you cannot see the difference in intensity in those clips I cannot help you. if it makes you feel better than this was a huge game for the Jets and that they were playing their best then believe what you want but that's just not the reality of the situation.

Ilovemyfins4eva
12-14-2010, 01:20 PM
Kind of the same way the dolphin fans were quiet and now all of a sudden are boisterous?

I do find it funny how dolphin fans are are happier when the Jets lose than when the dolphins win. You guys realize you aren't going to the playoffs, right? yet you are giddy we may lose in the playoffs.

Then you don't know it as well as you think you do.ill take a dolphin win and jets win any day of the week rather than a jets loss and dolphins loss. i dont enjoy when the jets lose more than i enjoy when the fins win. fins first always. however, i do hate the jets and i am happy when they lose. does not mean i hate the jets more than i like the dolphins.

nyjunc
12-14-2010, 01:20 PM
this is the kind of posting that gets 1000 thanks? this why most of those people that thanked him for this thread have no clue who they are thanking. stay classy junc. keep up the graceful and charming posts

We are all adults here, if you cannot take some ribbing I can't help you. if you can give it out you have to be able to take it too.

Scoffaveli
12-14-2010, 01:22 PM
The bottom line is the jets were a dead team, they had lost 3 of 4, Favre was embarrassingly bad and we had lost to awful teams the weeks leading up to that game. Our only win in that stretch was when our D scored int he final 2 mins against a bad Buffalo team.

Again, if you cannot see the difference in intensity in those clips I cannot help you. if it makes you feel better than this was a huge game for the Jets and that they were playing their best then believe what you want but that's just not the reality of the situation.

The bottom line is that the Jets were a bad team. The only thing I'm debunking is the myth you and other Jets fans have created that somehow this win was less of a win because the Jets didn't care

And there is absolutely no proof of that. There is a difference between playing bad and not trying

DolfanISS
12-14-2010, 01:24 PM
You can spin this anyway you like but the FACT remains is without a win over the next 2 weeks the great 2010 Jets will have beaten as many teams with winning records as the 2008 Dolphins. Exactly 2, if you really need to comb through the schedules to decrease or increase the value of those wins feel free but a fact is a fact.

Ask any Pats fan, bragging about making the playoffs is what losers do. Believe me, they’ve told me multiple times….LOL.

flynryan15
12-14-2010, 01:24 PM
Hey guys you need to stfu! Don't you know the Jets are in a Heavyweight Fight? Roflmao they look like Maris Frazier in the ring with Tyson!

Why do you guys continue to feed this Venom Filled, JetPig Troll?

Bla bla bla Jets are the best! Whatever homer! Keep talking about your epic run to the AFC Championship game in09. Reality is 5 years from now the only people that will remember are gangreen clad losers! Fools gold and you bought a truck load of it!

Your team is ****! Your fans are ****! The comedy in it all is you and your fellow criminal friends in your fan base don't get it! Your in your face Fireman Ed mentality, hack job tripping coach, and most important bag of hot garbage bring you bad Karma! She is a ***** and a hunter! Don't believe me look at the leagues worst fan bases! The ones who resort to violence. Jets, Eagles, Browns, and Raiders you all are enjoying decades of missery! Why? Karma

nyjunc
12-14-2010, 01:28 PM
The bottom line is that the Jets were a bad team. The only thing I'm debunking is the myth you and other Jets fans have created that somehow this win was less of a win because the Jets didn't care

And there is absolutely no proof of that. There is a difference between playing bad and not trying

We were mediocre, I wouldn't call us bad. we were playing bad at the time and were ina funk we couldn't get out of. Dolphin fans like to rewrite history by pretending the jets were playing great and it was 2 great teams battling for the division. We were a dead team that was about to lose its one year QB and HC.

You can't win a SB unless you make the playoffs first. It's funny how in the old days dolphin fans always used to brag about playoff apps but now that you never make it anymore they don't mean anything.

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Hey guys you need to stfu! Don't you know the Jets are in a Heavyweight Fight? Roflmao they look like Maris Frazier in the ring with Tyson!

Why do you guys continue to feed this Venom Filled, JetPig Troll?

Bla bla bla Jets are the best! Whatever homer! Keep talking about your epic run to the AFC Championship game in09. Reality is 5 years from now the only people that will remember are gangreen clad losers! Fools gold and you bought a truck load of it!

Your team is ****! Your fans are ****! The comedy in it all is you and your fellow criminal friends in your van base don't get it! Your in your face Fireman Ed mentality, hack job tripping coach, and most important bag of hot garbage bring you bad Karma! She is a ***** and a hunter! Don't believe me look at the leagues worst fan bases! The ones who resort to violence. Jets, Eagles, Browns, and Raiders you all are enjoying decades of missery! Why? Karma

I feel bad for you, I really do. The fact that YOU are talking about fans of certain teams being bad people while you are posting the nonsense you post is hysterically sad(AND WV who shares the same psoting style as you for some odd reason adds his thanks:lol: You can't make this stuff up)

hooshoops
12-14-2010, 01:30 PM
from reading your posts i know this game a hell of a lot better than you do...lmao

anyways...enjoy that divisional round exodus...too bad there's no bengals overrated team this year for you to beat on at that level..@ pittsburgh, @ new england

BYE BYE

Scoffaveli
12-14-2010, 01:32 PM
We were mediocre, I wouldn't call us bad. we were playing bad at the time and were ina funk we couldn't get out of. Dolphin fans like to rewrite history by pretending the jets were playing great and it was 2 great teams battling for the division. We were a dead team that was about to lose its one year QB and HC.

You can't win a SB unless you make the playoffs first. It's funny how in the old days dolphin fans always used to brag about playoff apps but now that you never make it anymore they don't mean anything.[COLOR="Silver"]

Uh...all of this is right. But I never said any of it. I suppose I will take your bringing up irrelevant points as an admission of me being right

The game was not meaningless to the Jets

Daytona Fin
12-14-2010, 01:34 PM
We are all adults here, if you cannot take some ribbing I can't help you. if you can give it out you have to be able to take it too.

as usual you steer clear of the point and take it another direction

nyjunc
12-14-2010, 01:37 PM
from reading your posts i know this game a hell of a lot better than you do...lmao

anyways...enjoy that divisional round exodus...too bad there's no bengals overrated team this year for you to beat on at that level..@ pittsburgh, @ new england

BYE BYE

Obviously not if you make a statement like that b/c what I post usually comes true.

yes, we beat the overrated bengals:rolleyes2: how many more excuses can you come up w/?

Uh...all of this is right. But I never said any of it. I suppose I will take your bringing up irrelevant points as an admission of me being right

The game was not meaningless to the Jets

So if we won would we have gone to the playoffs? you don't think the players were aware of what happened w/ NE? of what was happening in baltimore?

In 2002 when we needed NE to beat you guys our team was struggling early then after the news came out NE won there was a jolt of energy in the building and the Jets thrashed the 12-3 Packers from that moment on. Players are human.

Wildbill3
well I think this thread has outlived any usefulness that it had. hello depths.

nyjunc
as usual you steer clear of the point and take it another direction

what do you want me to do? You see post after post after post of people attacking myself and my team then I respond w/ a little jab at your team and you get insulted. have a thicker skin, this stuff is supposed to be fun.

Scoffaveli
12-14-2010, 01:40 PM
So if we won would we have gone to the playoffs? you don't think the players were aware of what happened w/ NE? of what was happening in baltimore?

In 2002 when we needed NE to beat you guys our team was struggling early then after the news came out NE won there was a jolt of energy in the building and the Jets thrashed the 12-3 Packers from that moment on. Players are human.

Did you notice a sudden collapse during the game when the Jets "found out" baltimore was winning? Point it out

Not to mention since you like to point out that players are human, they are aware that sometimes comebacks happen

How stupid would they look if they quit and then Baltimore went on to lose, and the Jets would've made the playoffs had they tried

Nonsense. Plain and simple

hooshoops
12-14-2010, 01:40 PM
it's too bad junc can't go to the depths along with this thread...

Vaark
12-14-2010, 01:43 PM
Last season, the jets (who from games 2-14 beat teams coming in with a cumulative .293 winning percentage) went into frigid Cincinnati to play an already deader team (beating 3 dreg teams out of their last 6 games and being outscored by over 40pts in that span) than was the supposed "dead" jest team we beat in the 08 final game. My grandparents and their friends would have put up as fierce a battle - and this was a downgraded version of the present 2-11 Bengals. Being 30 minutes away from the Superbowl is as illusionary as still insisting, after Peyton put up 24 unanswered points in the last 31 minutes of the playoff game he was finally allowed to compete in, that you'd have made the playoffs without the expressed permission of Polian and Caldwell.

flynryan15
12-14-2010, 01:44 PM

You can't win a SB unless you make the playoffs first. It's funny how in the old days dolphin fans always used to brag about playoff apps but now that you never make it anymore they don't mean anything.

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

I feel bad for you, I really do. The fact that YOU are talking about fans of certain teams being bad people while you are posting the nonsense you post is hysterically sad(AND WV who shares the same psoting style as you for some odd reason adds his thanks:lol: You can't make this stuff up)

Don't feel bad for me moron! Your bull**** is just stale! Yeah your fanbase is a mixture of jersey shore guido, trailer trash, degenerates that keep the guards at Rikers employeed!

Just to prove how stupid and pathetic your life is I will give you this! You have 16,500+ post on a message board of your hated division rival! Truly pathetic Junc! You are the very definition of a loser internet troll! Time to eat a bullet Junc your life just sucks!

Doug385
12-14-2010, 01:46 PM
i'd like to get something off my chest... to all jets fans, there's nothing wrong with hoping your team wins the SB, selling the fact that your team will win the AFC, hell at 9-2 your team seemed destined by fate and, uhh, the refs, to keep on winning and somehow continue all the way through the playoffs... (similar to last year) ...

however, when you have a coach talking up his team as much as Ryan, with zero sense of humility... of course its going to bring out some emotions when New York's paper champions' are humbled and begin to lose. And, when looking for where to point your finger, not at dolfans, or patriots fans, or any team for that matter, all fingers should be pointed at your coach and organization. that tripping incident, though singular and he'd apologized for it soon after the fact, was fostered by a mentality within the organization, IMO. He didn't try to injure Carrol, i believe the guy when he says it, but it did show complete lack of respect for the Dolphins. Considering that guy has been with the jets organization for 8 yrs, and on that one play, he showed to the NFL the collective mentality of the New York Jets, IMO.

As far as punishment, i think what the team has laid upon him was suficient, TO START. The NFL, IMO, should terminate his contract. And if they dont, well that will tell you where ITS priorities lie.

nyjunc
12-14-2010, 01:51 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/12/DontFeedtheTrolls-1.png

It's complete BS that I get a warning for a simple little joke while guys are cursing at me and attacking me and nothing is done. I get attacked more than anyone and I don't whine about it.

nyjunc
12-14-2010, 01:55 PM
Did you notice a sudden collapse during the game when the Jets "found out" baltimore was winning? Point it out

Not to mention since you like to point out that players are human, they are aware that sometimes comebacks happen

How stupid would they look if they quit and then Baltimore went on to lose, and the Jets would've made the playoffs had they tried

Nonsense. Plain and simple

No, we stunk the whole game b/c we were a dead team.

Scoffaveli
12-14-2010, 01:57 PM
No, we stunk the whole game b/c we were a dead team.

But it wasn't a meaningless game for the Jets

nyjunc
12-14-2010, 02:01 PM
But it wasn't a meaningless game for the Jets

Would we have played another game had we won that game?

Scoffaveli
12-14-2010, 02:12 PM
Would we have played another game had we won that game?

Did the Jets own a crystal ball?

This is why Jets and Fins fans alike dislike your style of arguing. I agree with most of the things you say, but when you are wrong about something you just refuse to admit it

Carry on lol

nyjunc
12-14-2010, 02:17 PM
Did the Jets own a crystal ball?

This is why Jets and Fins fans alike dislike your style of arguing. I agree with most of the things you say, but when you are wrong about something you just refuse to admit it

Carry on lol

The problem is I am not wrong about anything, if you watched that team the precious 2-3 weeks you would know they were dead. In an effort to pump up Miami 2008 dolphin fans like to act like the jets were playing well and that it was a game for 1st place. We needed a miracle to get in. NE played Buffalo who they always beat and Buf had lost 9 of 12 after a good start and Bal played jax who was 5-11 and had lost 8 of 10. The chances our game meant something were going to be very slim and for a team that had blown its chances at the division a week earlier losing to a 4 win the chances that we'd be ready to play and play well were pretty slim. It was huge game for Miami, it meant nothing to the Jets.

Daytona Fin
12-14-2010, 02:26 PM
what do you want me to do? You see post after post after post of people attacking myself and my team then I respond w/ a little jab at your team and you get insulted. have a thicker skin, this stuff is supposed to be fun.

little jab? haha eventually all those little jabs will make someone bleed to death.

joking aside , the point of my post wasnt directed toward me or you, it was to all those people you have pulled the wool over.

edit: this place wouldnt be the same w/o bills,pats and jets fans. i dont mind the bickering sometimes. im just not falling for the classy stuff. theres no chivalry between afc east enemies. thats the way it should be. i dont expect it and i wont give it. now F%%%k off you low life ,piece of dirt , scumbag jets fan. joking but not really

nyjunc
12-14-2010, 02:31 PM
little jab? haha eventually all those little jabs will make someone bleed to death.

joking aside , the point of my post wasnt directed toward me or you, it was to all those people you have pulled the wool over.

I'm honest, I will bash my time when we desrrve it(like this week) and I will bash your team when they deserve it. Some people do not like or cannot handle the honesty, that's not my fault.

I haven't pulled the wool over anyone, I am the same poster today I was 6 years ago when I started posting here. I post my honest opinions, I don't rub it in when we beat you, I take my lumps when you beat us. I never run and hide when my team loses, I do have some fun talking trash at times but that's part of the fun of message boards. Throwing a jab in about the dolphins shouldn't get an adult too upset.

DolfanISS
12-14-2010, 02:34 PM
The problem is I am not wrong about anything, if you watched that team the precious 2-3 weeks you would know they were dead. In an effort to pump up Miami 2008 dolphin fans like to act like the jets were playing well and that it was a game for 1st place. We needed a miracle to get in. NE played Buffalo who they always beat and Buf had lost 9 of 12 after a good start and Bal played jax who was 5-11 and had lost 8 of 10. The chances our game meant something were going to be very slim and for a team that had blown its chances at the division a week earlier losing to a 4 win the chances that we'd be ready to play and play well were pretty slim. It was huge game for Miami, it meant nothing to the Jets.

Which is fine. Besides I'm not pumping up the 2008 Fins, I'm putting the 2010 Jets in perspective. Can't beat good teams, end of story.

nyjunc
12-14-2010, 02:40 PM
Which is fine. Besides I'm not pumping up the 2008 Fins, I'm putting the 2010 Jets in perspective. Can't beat good teams, end of story.

I have not said we are great, clearly we are not after the last couple of weeks. Things can chnage, there's 3 weeks in the reg season and then hopefully we'll have the postseason. We could tank it and miss the playoffs or we could rebound and make a run. I know we have the talent and coaching to make a deep run, we'll see if they can do it.

67Stang
12-14-2010, 03:25 PM
NYJUNC, way to man up! You know I have to ask about your statement about the Jets being closer to the Pats than the Dolphins? Also are you worried about Sanchez's inconsistency in bad weather considering where you play?

nyjunc
12-14-2010, 03:49 PM
NYJUNC, way to man up! You know I have to ask about your statement about the Jets being closer to the Pats than the Dolphins? Also are you worried about Sanchez's inconsistency in bad weather considering where you play?

after the last couple of weeks w/ the way we have played and the way NE has played I'd say we are closer to Miami than NE. I hope we can get back on track and that isn't the case but as of today I would say that is the case.

I'm a little concerned about Sanchez, it doesn't have anything to do w/ the weather. He's just not making good decisions right now and that concerns me more, I have seen him have sucssess in the cold and rain before so I am confident he can play in the elements.

Scoffaveli
12-14-2010, 04:37 PM

You are wrong in that uh playoffs were a possibility at the beginning of the game

nyjunc
12-14-2010, 04:46 PM
You are wrong in that uh playoffs were a possibility at the beginning of the game

I didn't say they weren't, I said we were a dead team. We needed a miracle to be alive and it didn't come close to happening as NE shut out Buf and Bal destroyed jax.

Scoffaveli
12-14-2010, 05:25 PM
I didn't say they weren't, I said we were a dead team. We needed a miracle to be alive and it didn't come close to happening as NE shut out Buf and Bal destroyed jax.

No, you said it was a meaningless game for the Jets. And I know your opinions to well for you to believe that playoffs=meaningless

You can dance around this all day, but it was a meaningful game for both teams.

I don't even need to bring up the fact that division games are always meaningful

nyjunc
12-14-2010, 05:39 PM
No, you said it was a meaningless game for the Jets. And I know your opinions to well for you to believe that playoffs=meaningless

You can dance around this all day, but it was a meaningful game for both teams.

I don't even need to bring up the fact that division games are always meaningful

we had no realistic shot at the playoffs, our team was a dead team and when teams are dead division games are no longer big.

Scoffaveli
12-14-2010, 05:40 PM
we had no realistic shot at the playoffs, our team was a dead team and when teams are dead division games are no longer big.

Your statement has underscores of : "It was a meaningful game"

nyjunc
12-14-2010, 05:50 PM
Your statement has underscores of : "It was a meaningful game"

It was meaningful... for Miami.

Scoffaveli
12-14-2010, 05:54 PM
It was meaningful... for Miami.

lol when you ignore facts this discussion becomes worthless

Bumpus
12-14-2010, 06:09 PM

Discussions with Junc are always worthless.

nyjunc
12-14-2010, 06:12 PM

They are...for the dolphin homers who don't like the truth.

You are ignoring common sense tryong to pump up your team. Our team was a dead team, we won 1 game in our last 5 and that was b/c Buffalo decided to pass late in the game w/ the lead and we sacked Losman and returned the fumble for a TD.

Bumpus
12-14-2010, 06:22 PM
:bobdole: ... Spinmaster supreme.

flynryan15
12-14-2010, 06:38 PM

Really couldn't tell seeing how you and your buddies defend him! 16,600 post from the JetPig Troll and counting! Look at the garbage he has been spewing today defending the cowardly, criminal act of cheating! Now on the main board his justification is assault and cheating are ok because Zach Thomas hit with his helmet! ****ing troll should be banned for that retarded bit alone!

WVDolphan
12-14-2010, 09:41 PM
The Jets ****ing blow.

2008 phins > 08 Jests
2009 phins > 09 Jests
2010 phins > 2010 Jests

Ilovemyfins4eva
12-14-2010, 10:22 PM
The Jets ****ing blow.

2008 phins > 08 Jests
2009 phins > 09 Jests
2010 phins > 2010 Jests

and we will continue to be better than the jets until the world ends.

Scoffaveli
12-14-2010, 10:36 PM
They are...for the dolphin homers who don't like the truth.

You are ignoring common sense tryong to pump up your team. Our team was a dead team, we won 1 game in our last 5 and that was b/c Buffalo decided to pass late in the game w/ the lead and we sacked Losman and returned the fumble for a TD.

A team that was still alive for the playoffs during the Miami game...Fact

As for me trying to pump up my team now you are just lying. I corrected you for saying that it was a meaningless game(it wasn't) I provided a video clip of a pumped up team(evidence) and you couldn't find the video you were talking about

When facts have been presented and you continue to spout off your opinion, the argument is over

nyjunc
12-15-2010, 09:22 AM
Really couldn't tell seeing how you and your buddies defend him! 16,600 post from the JetPig Troll and counting! Look at the garbage he has been spewing today defending the cowardly, criminal act of cheating! Now on the main board his justification is assault and cheating are ok because Zach Thomas hit with his helmet! ****ing troll should be banned for that retarded bit alone!

The only garbage being spewed is by you and your 3rd grade style of posting.

The Jets ****ing blow.

2008 phins > 08 Jests
2009 phins > 09 Jests
2010 phins > 2010 Jests

:lol2:

I'll give you 2088 as we choked but it's not close in '09 or '10. Considering you guys have the better coach, QB, RBs, OL, TEs, WRs, D, STs, ... you would think you'd be at least 2 games ahead of us instead of 2 behind us?:lol:

A team that was still alive for the playoffs during the Miami game...Fact

As for me trying to pump up my team now you are just lying. I corrected you for saying that it was a meaningless game(it wasn't) I provided a video clip of a pumped up team(evidence) and you couldn't find the video you were talking about

When facts have been presented and you continue to spout off your opinion, the argument is over

You don't seem to understand our team had already quit, why would they all of a sudden play their best w/ a rmote shot at the playoffs that was ended very early in their game?

Watch the clip again and check out the difference in intensity of the teams in pre game. I wonder if we are watching 2 different clips? I'm sure we can find pregame clips and small circles of guys trying to pump each other up for the '95 Jets, it doesn't mean they were focused, prepraed and ready to play.

You are lying to yourself trying to make your team look better. My teamwas dead, they couldn't even beat an awful Sattle team w/ their backup QB a week earlier- why would they all of a sudden play well w/ a remote shot at the playoffs playing against a team needing to win the game to win the division?