12-14-2010, 12:36 PM
You guys think they worship Lucifer? :(

tylerdolphin
12-14-2010, 05:57 PM

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Eli_Manning
12-14-2010, 08:55 PM
^ What are your views? I've seen some tough evidence that shows that top Freemasons worship the dark lord.

Valandui
12-15-2010, 12:36 AM

Yes.

tylerdolphin
12-15-2010, 01:00 AM
^ What are your views? I've seen some tough evidence that shows that top Freemasons worship the dark lord.
I do think they worship Satan. Its a sad commentary on our present society when all our world leaders are bowing to the king of darkness. Its amazing what people will do for status. Their power lust is insatiable. God help us all.

Bumpus
12-15-2010, 01:16 AM

Me too!

My evidence is scribed on paper plates with macaroni, glue, & glitter!

What medium is your evidence penned on?

Gonzo
12-15-2010, 02:03 AM
Well...see, things have changed. The dark lord is trying to shake that whole "dark" image.
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/12/vadergirl-1.jpg

dreday
12-15-2010, 07:57 PM
yea,people can be pretty gullible...

jnewmant
12-31-2010, 07:44 PM
in the original translations of the bible the name lucifer was not used as a substitute for satan and the name lucifer never appears in the new testament as an alternate name for satan, the freemasons pay homage to lucifer which means light bearer in latin. I think it was originally intended to be an alternate name for jesus which is why i won't join the freemasons. so no, i dont think they worship satan because according to the bible lucifer and satan were different people.

shula_guy
12-31-2010, 08:15 PM
in the original translations of the bible the name lucifer was not used as a substitute for satan and the name lucifer never appears in the new testament as an alternate name for satan, the freemasons pay homage to lucifer which means light bearer in latin. I think it was originally intended to be an alternate name for jesus which is why i won't join the freemasons. so no, i dont think they worship satan because according to the bible lucifer and satan were different people.

So if lucifer did translate to mean satan you would join them?

Personally I prefer allister crowleys religion. You get laid in his religion.

jnewmant
12-31-2010, 10:28 PM
So if lucifer did translate to mean satan you would join them?

Personally I prefer allister crowleys religion. You get laid in his religion. hahaha, no, it has more to do with the worshipping of jesus, i won't join a club with religious affiliations