12-19-2010, 04:53 PM
A crap call. No excuses.

Dan Henning sucks.

Fiins Fanatic
12-19-2010, 04:54 PM
Get F***ed Dan Henning

Dolphin_Daz
12-19-2010, 04:56 PM
Agree. We settled for a FG and we missed it. This play not to lose mentallity doesnt work.

Robs88
12-19-2010, 04:57 PM
We had great momentum, what a joke!! then they expect carpenter to make these long *** fg against the wind, this is what happens when u play for fg!!!!

dolfan_101
12-19-2010, 05:00 PM
Dan Henning is like a 12 year old playing madden. I knew it was over the second I saw Ronnie lining up.

Hayden Fox
12-19-2010, 05:00 PM
It is just a joke. It shows you what they think of Henne too.

I am done with Sparano. Henning. Ireland. CLEAN HOUSE

das8929
12-19-2010, 05:03 PM
Its a foregone conclusion that Ross will fire them all. Cowher is on his way in.

icelatte39
12-19-2010, 05:04 PM
A crap call. No excuses.

Dan Henning sucks.

After that play I said to myself, "this play is going to lose us the game." I was right..

rudys119
12-19-2010, 05:07 PM
I saw it coming, the plays before it they started going to the more conservative formations, having less recievers in and getting the fullbacks and tightends involved...that catch that fasano had on first down there was only him and one reciever in the formation... I knew that was the end.. I was yelling at the tv even before the wildcat, knowing they were planning for the field goal rather than the td

Hayden Fox
12-19-2010, 05:09 PM
Here is the other thing. IF Henning gets the damn play in to Henne after the Cobbs catch, We have the ball with 1:44 or so left at the end of the game.

Just a garbage job.

DeeperImage
12-19-2010, 05:09 PM
I knew that play was the game. Henne was on a roll, even a 5 yard completion would have helped Carpenter. The fact Tony Sparano didn't X that call makes him just as guilty and ****ing Henning.

Phinatic8u
12-19-2010, 05:12 PM
Fuch this coaching Staff

rudys119
yea that play sent me off too... every other team would hurry up and snap it so there is no review... not our dolphins, they hurry up, just to make sure the opposing team knows that it may be controversial, then sit around and wait. then they think hey we can kill two birds with one stone, we can give the other team the time to decide whether it is worth it or not to challenge, and we can also burn an extremely important timeout.

Cougar Guy
Agree 110%. Who in their right mind makes that call? It's ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!! The play calling has been atrocious, plain and simple. We call plays to settle for 50 yard field goal attempts, we take Henne out of the game when he is in a rhythm, we call nothing down the field, we all but abandon the run game and then wonder why the passing game becomes so difficult, etc.

It's a freaking joke and the entire coaching staff except for Nolan need to get their one way tickets out of town. Please hire Cowher or Gruden ASAP please and let this current gong show die. How anyone expects the players to buy into this system and give it their best is absolutely beyond me.

Abhenne7
Im glad this happened they were prolly gonna settle for a field goal. Maybe missing 4 field goals is a good F*** you to sparano to learn how to play the game. Our 2 minute offense is even worst. God not even a hail mary

Maybe Memories
12-19-2010, 05:13 PM
talk about a momentum killer.... we need to get an elite head coach as an elite OC, we already have an elite DC i just hope we keep him.

DolfanISS
12-19-2010, 05:13 PM
Yes this was it for me, I lost it. Was just going to start a thread. Are you ****ing kidding me?????????? We get down to the 30 yard line like taking candy from a baby and then play for the game tying field goal???? WOW, just WOW. I could not believe we didn't take every possible crack to try to win the game, no these bozo's play for the field goal. Meanwhile Ryan Fitz, is squeezing TD passes into coverage. Then to top it off it takes our offense 41 seconds to get a first down. This team has no sack, doesn't even try to win games. It's pathetic. Your FG kicker has a bad game and you lose, WOW that is pathetic.

DolfanISS
12-19-2010, 05:15 PM
After that play I said to myself, "this play is going to lose us the game." I was right..

Yes I was yelling, "they are playing for the ****ing field goal". Horrible!!!

AZStryker
12-19-2010, 05:25 PM
It is just a joke. It shows you what they think of Henne too.

I am done with Sparano. Henning. Ireland. CLEAN HOUSE

Ya so the real question iswho would want to hold the similar opinion of Henne as those guys??? They get everything else under the sun wrong but have Henne pegged??? For this reason alone is why I haven't given up on Henne

Mannyjr23
12-19-2010, 05:27 PM
Yes we are that BAD

Imperium
12-19-2010, 05:31 PM
That call would've ALMOST been understandable had Henne been struggling but not when he is finally on fire. How could anyone think that was a good idea, especially when it was obvious that Carpenter was struggling and would need every yard we could give him?

I've been supportive of Sparano overall but it's hard to muster much support after this flat game. And does anything symbolize the futility of this offense better than that final drive? Good lord that was emabarressing. We cant even throw a hail mary when that was our only chance. Sporano has to take at least some of the blame for the offense, it doesn't fall exclusively on Henning.

Hayden Fox
12-19-2010, 05:39 PM
Go for the damn win. Why not? I do not get it.

royalshank
12-19-2010, 06:03 PM
It feels like the offense is so scripted no matter what the situation. Everytime we have a 1st-10 at the opposition's 30-35 yard line we love to go WC. On 2nd-10 in that situation, when Henne was finally on a roll, and when those plays generally net us 0-3 yards per play, is just bad coaching. And your kicker wasn't hitting the ball well all day - what made you (Morono) think he'd have better luck this time?

You know in the GB game, we got to the Packer 30 and then played for a 44 yard FG in OT - ridiculous. This coach SUCKS

Agree 110%. Who in their right mind makes that call? It's ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!! The play calling has been atrocious, plain and simple. We call plays to settle for 50 yard field goal attempts, we take Henne out of the game when he is in a rhythm, we call nothing down the field, we all but abandon the run game and then wonder why the passing game becomes so difficult, etc.

It's a freaking joke and the entire coaching staff except for Nolan need to get their one way tickets out of town. Please hire Cowher or Gruden ASAP please and let this current gong show die. How anyone expects the players to buy into this system and give it their best is absolutely beyond me.

BMWK100
12-19-2010, 06:11 PM
That was horrible! I knew they were playing for the tie after that stupid call. That will be Sparano's signature play as Cowher walks in here next year.

Mrmiami
12-19-2010, 06:16 PM
You forgot to add inside the 20 and momentum rolling........screeeechhhh, whoa, put the brakes on and wind up with Zippo!!! This is like a kid with a new toy that doesn't know what to do with it or when to bring it out to play with. Terrible, terrible play calling has taken this team from one of the most exciting to watch play in the NFL to one of the most boring,inept and ineffective...I use to only say that about the Giants but not anymore. Somethings got to be done but I'm just not sure where to start so it may be best to just change all my area of confusion right the heck out of there and they would be OC, Coach, RB's and QB and that is as bad as it gets! Cowher want's in? I say hold the door open wide for him!!!

buzdoubt
12-19-2010, 06:24 PM
There is no excuse for henning to have a job tomorrow morning. Our season is over. Fire dan henning and maybe, MAYBE Morano can save face.

DeathStar
12-19-2010, 06:33 PM
Morono can ****ing overrule this piece of garbage OC

HE IS THE ****ING HEAD COACH

he has zero balls and seems afraid of other coaches/take chances

Hayden Fox
12-19-2010, 06:36 PM
Morono can ****ing overrule this piece of garbage OC

HE IS THE ****ING HEAD COACH

he has zero balls and seems afraid of other coaches/take chances

Dead on. Tony has nobody to blame, but himself. Nobody. Dan Henning made mind-numbing decisions all year. Yet, Tony keeps Henning in his spot.

Twitches Brew
12-19-2010, 06:39 PM
Get F***ed Dan Henning

Straight truth, people. Well said.

LobsterMobster
12-19-2010, 06:42 PM
It wasn't a drive killer in the 1st half when we scored a touchdown with the wildcat. I had no problem with the call. There was still a lot of time left and they didn't have to pass every down at that point.

And why is all that play's fault, but not Henne's incompletions on 1st and 3rd downs?

Bonedoc7777
12-19-2010, 06:43 PM
you want to see your QB get better and you run that horse **** play, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

madmic21
12-19-2010, 07:02 PM
It wasn't a drive killer in the 1st half when we scored a touchdown with the wildcat. I had no problem with the call. There was still a lot of time left and they didn't have to pass every down at that point.

And why is all that play's fault, but not Henne's incompletions on 1st and 3rd downs?

Really. He threw an incompletion on first down. I am pretty sure Dan did that before. But the Wildacat left us at third and long.
Wanna guess the league conversion % on those. Go ahead guess... Its low. Chad was hot. D was on their heels. And Henning bailed them out. He has done that sh&& all year.

madmic21
12-19-2010, 07:19 PM
How did this get moved to the depths? Hennings family must be tight with the mods.