PDA

View Full Version : You Suck Chad Henne

Fiins Fanatic
12-19-2010, 04:58 PM
Great last drive *******. keep throwing balls over the middle with no time outs and see what happens

codered_44
12-19-2010, 05:01 PM
Idiot can't do anything but lame a** check down passes and that's what happens! He is one of the worst consistant starting qbs in dolphins history. GET HIM OUT and get Cower in!

Phinatic8u
12-19-2010, 05:02 PM
Idiot can't do anything but lame a** check down passes and that's what happens! He is one of the worst consistant starting qbs in dolphins history. GET HIM OUT and get Cower in!

Cowher doesn't play QB.

Hurr1cane17
12-19-2010, 05:03 PM
33/45, 276 yds, 1 td, 1 int

I wouldn't call that sucking. That's not exactly Jamarcus Russell.

MP-Omnis
12-19-2010, 05:03 PM
He doesn't even care when someone ****s up either. He's just like, "Oh, it's ok man. Don't worry about it." Dan Marino would be ****ting down people's necks.

trojanma
12-19-2010, 05:05 PM
Henne has been beaten down to the point that he does not want to make a mistake at all cost.

dj22
Great last drive *******. keep throwing balls over the middle with no time outs and see what happens

He's a robot. He sucks. Check Down after Check Down.

cafinfan408
You can tell the team has not been coached up on how to hustle on a 2 min drill with no to's.
Its sad to watch.. not just Henne but everyone..
Is it Hennes fault ricky doesnt go out of bounds...
We are running 3 step drops with 30 seconds left...

icelatte39
12-19-2010, 05:06 PM

If one watched the game they would see that his performance was terrible. Checkdown after checkdown. It was bad.

sharp
12-19-2010, 05:07 PM
My favorite play was when henne was 12/13, 120 yds, 1 td (finally got into a rythm) and it was 2:10 on the game clock.

It was 2nd and 10 from the bills 40. Whats the play call? Wildcat. Henning: "Come on Henne come in on 3rd and 9 and save the game. But its ok if you don't, we have a kicker whos been off all day and im sure he will hit from 50."

The point here is Henne started to play OK and was playing well for a slight stretch. Scored us a TD after buffalo was up 17-7. Moves us down field but Henning pulls out the "Dont trust the young QB, Dont want him to hurt us" card and we lose.

Henne sucks, Sean Smith sucks, Henning sucks. Fire everyone. Keep the good players, give me a fresh restart and keep Nolan.

dabeastdabone
12-19-2010, 05:11 PM
Why run the wildcat in that second to the last series when Henne was doing well?

Why not put Chad in the shotgun in that last series?

These are coaching faults not player faults.

Henning should be fired today. Lets see what a new OC can get out of these guys.

Gadsden86
12-19-2010, 05:12 PM
If they fire Sparano why don't they make Nolan coach? I wouldn't mind cowher but they are both defensive we need a new offensive coach. So who would be the cordinator?

vaneasy2338
12-19-2010, 05:13 PM
He drove us down the field, and then dumb *** Henning wanted to run wildcat on 2nd down. He played for a tie and a 48 yard field goal for kicker who has been garbage all day. Fire Sparano just for letting Henning be on the staff.

dabeastdabone
12-19-2010, 05:13 PM
If one watched the game they would see that his performance was terrible. Checkdown after checkdown. It was bad.

Funny, wasn't last week we hated Henne because he locked on to guys. Dude just can't please anyone.

JRoX85
12-19-2010, 05:16 PM
We just hate Henne overall!!! He has the football iq of a turd..

vagrantprodigy
12-19-2010, 05:17 PM
Henne isn't the issue here. Henning is. And Sparano. And probably David Lee.

Gordykr
12-19-2010, 05:19 PM
Henne can only execute the plays hes given , its Henning to blame and by that Sparano.

vaneasy2338
12-19-2010, 05:22 PM
We play for a tie with a field goal kicker who has already missed two field goals on the day?! unbelievable. Home losses to the browns and bills. That's it Sparano, your 2008 was enjoyable but it was short-lived, see ya.

Vontae21
12-19-2010, 05:24 PM
Henne sucks, Sean Smith sucks, Henning sucks. Fire everyone. Keep the good players, give me a fresh restart and keep Nolan.

Quoted for truth

twg76
12-19-2010, 05:26 PM
Henne throws the ball underneath all the time. They are very rarely successful deep.

DeathStar
12-19-2010, 05:29 PM
no blame for morono...

shocked.

Strangeworld
12-19-2010, 05:31 PM
Henne isn't the issue here. Henning is. And Sparano. And probably David Lee.

yep everyone else's fault but the man pulling the trigger

vagrantprodigy
12-19-2010, 05:34 PM

Henne was a 73% passer today, with a 86 qb rating. That should be good enough to win when you have a good D. It's not his fault that the play calls were horrible, and that Carpenter missed 4 fg's. Get a grip, lose the hate, and start looking at the actual film.

flip
12-19-2010, 05:38 PM
I cant understand why week after week they keep putting Henne back on the field!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gordykr
12-19-2010, 05:40 PM

CorrectQB doesn't call the plays , blame Henning and Sparano .Wildcat .... on 2nd and 10 .... your joking ....right ....(Henning - no lets go wildcat because we've not made decent yardage on it all year so we must be due a big one ........ **** ...... no gain again ....never mind ....put Henne back in , if he fails to convert my 3 yard pass for a 1st down the fans will blame him...)

2413fanphins
12-19-2010, 05:42 PM

actually I'd take that line just about every week. firing the head coach would be my first order of business tomorrow.

vagrantprodigy
12-19-2010, 05:44 PM
I cant understand why week after week they keep putting Henne back on the field!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who would you put on the field? Tyler "I scored 0 points against Chicago" Thigpen? He's our best option this year, and probably will be our best next year. And he's a decent QB. If he left here at the end of the year, there are several teams who would want him to come in and compete for a starter job.

royalshank
12-19-2010, 06:06 PM
Perfectly said. We do this all the time. Whether we have momentum or not, we like to kill it with the WC from the other team's 30 yard line. Henning sucks, Henne is playing scared - a reflection of how his HC coaches. This is a joke. 1-6 at home? Give the fans a refund.

royalshank
12-19-2010, 06:08 PM
Correction: already missed 3 FGs on the day. And none of them were hit well.

AdamC13
12-19-2010, 06:15 PM
Tough for a QB who has been conditioned by the offensive play-calling to not take chances to then have to move the team down the field with little time on the clock and no timeouts. Having said that, at some point Henne has to just say "**** it!" I am going for it!

3pthreat
12-19-2010, 06:21 PM
Henne was a 73% passer today, with a 86 qb rating. That should be good enough to win when you have a good D. It's not his fault that the play calls were horrible, and that Carpenter missed 4 fg's. Get a grip, lose the hate, and start looking at the actual film.

His number are deceiving... of course you'd have a high percentage of completions if you don't pass the ball more than 5-6 yards down the field.. This guy cannot read defenses (thats why he checks down so often) and he cannot make the hot read on blitz plays, and passing the ball 15-20 down the field scared the **** out of him, he will never be an average QB let alone an elite one... we cannot win with this guy especially in this division.. luckily our defense plays well enough (and Dan carpenter's FGs usually) to keep us in games. He's not a winner!!!

3pthreat
12-19-2010, 06:26 PM
For those who keep saying "Who else are we gonna put in, Thigpen, he didn't score any points against the bears"..... You must not have been looking at the complete picture that day.. first only 3 days to prepare, our oline was depleted to the bone, going against one of the best defenses in the league.. I believe given a week to prepare Thigpen would outplay that robot we have starting now any day..

vagrantprodigy
12-19-2010, 06:30 PM
His number are deceiving... of course you'd have a high percentage of completions if you don't pass the ball more than 5-6 yards down the field.. This guy cannot read defenses (thats why he checks down so often) and he cannot make the hot read on blitz plays, and passing the ball 15-20 down the field scared the **** out of him, he will never be an average QB let alone an elite one... we cannot win with this guy especially in this division.. luckily our defense plays well enough (and Dan carpenter's FGs usually) to keep us in games. He's not a winner!!!

Sure we could win with him. He needs some coaching, and some decent plays to be called though. And the power to audible away from the bad play calls. He actually does decent against the blitz. It's hard to accurately judge anyone who is constantly being set up to take a fall, and then stabbed in the back.

Mogwai
12-19-2010, 06:45 PM
:lol: It's incredible that there are Henne jockers convinced that hitting underneath passes against a HORRIBLE defense trying to protect a lead makes for a good game. Ya'll are so ridiculous.

vagrantprodigy
12-19-2010, 06:48 PM
For those who keep saying "Who else are we gonna put in, Thigpen, he didn't score any points against the bears"..... You must not have been looking at the complete picture that day.. first only 3 days to prepare, our oline was depleted to the bone, going against one of the best defenses in the league.. I believe given a week to prepare Thigpen would outplay that robot we have starting now any day..

Grossman Had 2 days to prepare against the Cowboys, who have been playing well recently, and threw 4 td's. Thigpen is just plain bad. Get it in your thick skull.

The Dawg
12-19-2010, 07:06 PM
SSDD. The Dolphins need a complete overhaul. SMH

Bumpus
12-19-2010, 07:59 PM
I just can't believe that there are people who still defend Chad Henne.

2413fanphins
12-19-2010, 10:34 PM
I just can't believe that there are people who still defend Chad Henne.

what is it that he did today that puts the loss on his shoulders...

he threw one pic.

did he drop int's?
did he watch a ball go right by his facemask (dansby) and into an opposing WR's hands for a touchdown?
did he miss four field goals? (fine call it 3, even though last week he showed he had the leg for a 60, and the announcer claimed he was with the wind today, and it still fell 8 yards short)
did he call wildcat plays on 2nd and 10, designed to go up the a gap with not even so much as a lead blocker?
was he a former #2 overall pick who rushed for 39 yards on 10 carries....

I mean, what was it about this loss, that we are sitting here blaming henne again?