PDA

View Full Version : Henne is the dumbest QB in the league.

Vertical Limit
12-19-2010, 05:09 PM
Anyone disagree? If you do, you're just as lost about football as him. He's equally as bad as the check down machine John Beck. This is it for his football career. It's hilarious, how that ****er had the audacity to say Tebow isn't an NFL QB, as if he knew what an NFL QB is. Guess what you idiot, you're not an NFL QB and I bet we'll see better throws from Tebow against Oakland in 6 minutes than you have thrown ALL ****ing season.

RastaMan407
12-19-2010, 05:19 PM
I disagree.. Dumb is not word.. I prefer retarded.. You know you have no T.O and you don't take 1 shot down field. What really bothers me that no one seemed to know what they were supposed to do this is your chance to get the the playoffs. Next year I hope we have Kolb or Palmer at QB because HENNE IS an Imbecile.

Abhenne7
12-19-2010, 05:23 PM
if henne takes a shot down field itll fall into the hands of a bill, because unless you werent watching. our 2 inute offense consists of hitch routes

Etuoo33
12-19-2010, 06:07 PM
Henne is a product of the system, fire the guy responsible for neutering him

vagrantprodigy
12-19-2010, 06:09 PM
I completely disagree. Ask him what the rules for OT are, if he knows, he's smarter than McNabb.

You sound like you aren't thinking properly. Put away the beer, put on the tape, and actually watch. If he was released at the end of the year, he'd have several teams bidding for a chance to have him compete for their starting jobs.

Mogwai
12-19-2010, 06:11 PM
Our 2 minute drills are consistently the worst I've ever seen. It's kind of amazing to watch.

vagrantprodigy
12-19-2010, 06:17 PM
Our 2 minute drills are consistently the worst I've ever seen. It's kind of amazing to watch.

This is true. If henning had some decent plays for inside two minutes, and had the team practice them, that might improve.

TedSlimmJr
12-19-2010, 06:20 PM
The main difference between John Beck and Chad Henne is... Henne can actually hold on to the football long enough to prove how bad he is...

Imperium
12-19-2010, 06:22 PM
Not exactly the best game to use as an example of how bad Henne sucks. He had a good 2nd half. Now he shouldn't be throwing those dump passes on the final drive of the game, but he doesn't call the plays. I'm afraid the dump pass may be so ingrained in Henne's psyche that we may never get him to keep his eyes up field. And why was Ricky even in the game, especially on that last play? Our only hope was a very lucky hail mary or a pass interference. Instead we throw it short, I don't get it. We don't play to win even on the last play of the game, very frustrating.

Vertical Limit
12-20-2010, 12:33 PM
A good quarterback calls their own plays. You think Brady, Manning, Brees, and Rivers do everything their OC tells them to do?

WVDolphan
12-20-2010, 04:21 PM
I completely disagree. Ask him what the rules for OT are, if he knows, he's smarter than McNabb.

You sound like you aren't thinking properly. Put away the beer, put on the tape, and actually watch. If he was released at the end of the year, he'd have several teams bidding for a chance to have him compete for their starting jobs.

:rotfl1:

Ilovemyfins4eva
12-20-2010, 04:47 PM

teams that may consider bringing him in if released to compete for starting job.

afc east- no one
afc south- titans if they release vince young maybe would give henne a shot
afc north- Bengals since they prob wont bring palmer back since they would owe him 11 million i believe if they bring him back and hes been going downwards
afc west- no one

nfc east- redskins prob
nfc south-no one( panthers have the number 1 pick prob so they will draft andrew luck, and either way jimmy clausen is not that far apart from chad henne
nfc north- vikings maybe
nfc west- cardinals, 49ers, seahawks

so u have 7 teams that would prob give him a shot, 2 of those teams would be based on not bringing back their original starter rather than having henne come in and compete vs the starting qb in training camp.

its sad the guy has regressed the way he has, because when he first came into the league, i thought we possibly had something in him. i was wrong.