PDA

View Full Version : A new poll EVERYONE PLEASE VOTE

shula_guy
12-21-2010, 12:27 AM
OK If you are like me and tired of hearing WV telling everyone how they should of drafted ryan over long. If WV agrees to stop bringing it up if we make him an offical "I told you so" badge would everyone be cool with that? He can have another badge showing everyone how smart he is and the rest of us can go into a thread without him coming in to remind everyone that we passed on ryan in the draft.

What do you say WV will your very own offical badge shut you the fuk up. Dont you think enough is enough by now?

shula_guy
12-21-2010, 12:30 AM
I left the poll private so nobody offends anyone

DeathStar
12-21-2010, 12:32 AM
I like his opinions about:
Matt Ryan
Henne
Trifecta
Morono
Henning
Woodhead

He was right about every single one of em...Varying viewpoints is what makes this site great...Also no one forces you do read his posts or his threads...

Mr_Freezetag
I vote yes.

I'm tired of opening threads and seeing this.

But nothing will stop him from bringing this up even if we had a Tom Brady-like QB added to our roster.

TedSlimmJr
Yes anything to shut him the f*ck up :lol:

shula_guy
12-21-2010, 12:39 AM
I like his opinions about:
Matt Ryan
Henne
Trifecta
Morono
Henning
Woodhead

He was right about every single one of em...Varying viewpoints is what makes this site great...Also no one forces you do read his posts or his threads...

I never said he was right or wrong I am just sick of hearing the same thing from him over and over. Everyone knows his oppinion on the matter. Must we be reminded of it in every thread that even remotely has anything to do with our O-Line or our QB. For the record I like WV and appricate his pressence on this site. I just think enough is enough already and if his own shiny new badge will shut him up I say we pettetion the mods to make him one up. :enforcer:

WVDolphan
12-21-2010, 12:40 AM
I voted yes. :lol:

But instead of giving me a badge, why dont you accept it for me and............................

On a side note, did you guys know that Matty Ice has only lost ONE HOME START in 3 seasons with Atlanta?

Did you guys know that the Falcons, lead by Matt Ryan of course, are all but a LOCK for homefield advantage throughout the playoffs?

Did you guys know that its impossible for a QB to get injured if Jake Long is the LT and that if Jake Long isnt your LT, the QB is almost guarenteed to either get crushed and injured for life or get AIDS from a girl that JCane banged?

Did you guys know that Chad Henne is 0-8 in his last 8 home starts?

shula_guy
12-21-2010, 12:43 AM

But instead of giving me a badge, why dont you accept it for me and............................

On a side note, did you guys know that Matty Ice has only lost ONE HOME START in 3 seasons with Atlanta?

Did you guys know that the Falcons, lead by Matt Ryan of course, are all but a LOCK for homefield advantage throughout the playoffs?

Did you guys know that its impossible for a QB to get injured if Jake Long is the LT and that if Jake Long isnt your LT, the QB is almost guarenteed to either get crushed and injured for life or get AIDS from a girl that JCane banged?

Did you guys know that Chad Henne is 0-8 in his last 8 home starts?

Your late I expected you in this thread sooner and for the record I figured you would vote yes for the badge. :lol:

Gonzo
12-21-2010, 12:44 AM

Did you guys know that Chad Henne is 0-8 in his last 8 home starts?I think this thread is his openly admitting that you were right.

JCane
12-21-2010, 12:46 AM
WV doesn't need a badge to prove to anyone that he was right.

Deep down, you all know that he was right. And he knows that about all of you.

:lol:

rent this space
12-21-2010, 12:47 AM
no one like to hear "I told you so" but he's earned the right. no badge needed

shula_guy
12-21-2010, 12:50 AM
I think you mods are just being lazy, make him his badge, he earned it

JCane
12-21-2010, 12:54 AM
no one like to hear "I told you so" but he's earned the right. no badge needed

The real problem is that everyone is so emotionally attached to the Miami Dolphins that they refuse to see any real flaws in the team. Somehow admitting that your team has some SERIOUS problems that will prevent them from moving forward is being a "bad fan" but that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

People can tell their kids when they're ****ing up in life and that's call being a good parent who cares. But God forbid we admit to ourselves that the head coach is a ****ing idiot. We don't want to be "bad fans" now do we lol.

My favorite is reading all of the threads WV bumps in mid December that he wrote in early September lol. Reading all of those who called him retarded and everything else. Everything in his initial posts back in early September are DEAD ON with what's going in present day.

Future future teller this dude is. Dude should open up hotlines.

"CALL ME NOW FOR YOUR FREE PLAYOFF PREDICTION"

JCane
12-21-2010, 12:54 AM
I think you mods are just being lazy, make him his badge, he earned it

JCane doesn't make badges. That's not to say that he can't make a badge...yeah I'm lazy.

aesop
12-21-2010, 12:55 AM
This guy enjoys failure more than success.

JCane
12-21-2010, 12:57 AM

So you're saying he has something in common with Sparano?

TedSlimmJr
12-21-2010, 12:58 AM
The best thing about all these threads WV bumps is that it's right there for EVERYONE to see who the real "idiots" are...

Hell, I'd be too embarrassed to even post on the subject of football if I were as clueless as some of these morons..

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

Take this guy for example...

MadDog 88
12-21-2010, 01:00 AM
Jesus Christ just hire Dan Reeves already! :lol:

JCane
The best thing about all these threads WV bumps is that it's right there for EVERYONE to see who the real "idiots" are...

Hell, I'd be too embarrassed to even post on the subject of football if I were as clueless as some of these morons..

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

Take this guy for example...

:lol: :lol:

JCane
Jesus Christ just hire Dan Reeves already! :lol:

:sidelol:

WVDolphan
12-21-2010, 01:01 AM

No. I wanted to fire Sparano LAST YEAR!!!

You guys who called me a moron for even suggesting it, who NOW realize he isnt any good(Finally. What took you so ****ing long?), are the ones who LOVE FAILURE. Thats why you want ****ing morons like Sparano running the team and you want complete **** QBs like Henne.

If I wanted to fail, then why the hell did I suggest..........

1) Drafting Matt Ryan
2) Signing Pennington should he become available in Febuary of 08
3) Cutting Beck after I watched him play 3 games
4) The Culpepper signing was a debacle as soon as it happened
5) Signing Woodhead the instant the Jets cut him
6) Firing Sparano after last season, along with the rest of the coaching staff we had

If I liked failure, why would I suggest such things that would obviously help make the team successful? And why do you guys call me a moron for it and then suggest things that keep this team a complete pile of **** like it is? Get real pissant.

WVDolphan
12-21-2010, 01:05 AM
And why can I never find a Seinfeld clip when I want one?

I wanted to post that clip of the end of the episode "the stock tip".

In the episode George gets a stock tip. He and Jerry go in together on it. The stock sinks and Jerry sells his off and cuts his losses. George on the other hand cleans up. Jerry also went on one of those weekend vacations with his new gf and it was an utter failure.

The scene I wanted to post..........

George is sitting at the table in the diner with the gang, smiling, laughing, paying for everyones food. Classic lines ensue..... "Told ya those trips were relationship killers". "Wilkenson(the guy who gave him the stock tip) cleaned up" When they asked George how much he made, the way he kinda shakes his head as to say Meh "7, 8 thousand maybe. What? Its a hyundai!"

Just classic.

vaneasy2338
12-21-2010, 01:07 AM

You guys who called me a moron for even suggesting it, who NOW realize he isnt any good(Finally. What took you so ****ing long?), are the ones who LOVE FAILURE. Thats why you want ****ing morons like Sparano running the team and you want complete **** QBs like Henne.

1) Drafting Matt Ryan
6) Firing Sparano after last season, along with the rest of the coaching staff we had

If I liked failure, why would I suggest such things that would obviously help make the team successful? And why do you guys call me a moron for it and then suggest things that keep this team a complete pile of **** like it is? Get real pissant.Wvdophan you are a smart guy, and I agree with you on more things than I'd like to admit. But at the same time, you aren't some football god. You also think Fasano is solid, you predicted Pennington would lead us to a playoff birth, you said Thigpen would make more plays than Henne. And although you are right a good majority of the time, this "I told you so" gets really annoying. There are only a very few selected posters who call you a moron by the way (as the guy who posts below me does so).

aesop
12-21-2010, 01:08 AM

1) Drafting Matt Ryan

If I liked failure, why would I suggest such things that would obviously help make the team successful? And why do you guys call me a moron for it and then suggest things that keep this team a complete pile of **** like it is? Get real pissant.You're priceless. One thread about how our coach will 'cost us games' this season... who woulda thought?! Every coach ****s up during the season and makes a stupid decision. I have better things to do then reiterate statements I have already made.

And Woodhead.. you really think this guy would do **** with our playcalling? Without Brady as a QB? You need to 'Get Real' and stop patting yourself on the back with your minions of morons behind you. No **** Beck sucked, everyone knew and knows that. No **** Cameron sucked.. everyone knew that. Sparano has a winning record as coach in his first attempt and after taking over one of the worst rosters in the history of the NFL. No **** Henne is probably not the answer. Get rid of Henning, yes. What exactly are you saying that people with half a brain don't already know? The sky is blue? No ****.. keep it coming Nostradamus.

I await your 3 loyal ***-lickers to thank your every post and for you to return the favor. Who the **** cares?

hooshoops
12-21-2010, 01:11 AM
ehh...bumping super old threads imo is pretty vain even for me...lol...cause trust me there's plenty of threads that slimm and i could bump on another site and even here where things have come to fruition regarding this team and college prospects...

anyways...wv knows the game i know that so don't muzzle him...muzzle some of these other cats for me though please...lost is too kind a word lol

JCane
12-21-2010, 01:13 AM
*sigh*

MadDog 88
12-21-2010, 01:17 AM
WV has solid knowledge for the game, something a high majority of the posters in here don't have. His passion for the Dolphins is intense and his ability to spark some of the best football debates I have been in and/or read are unreplaceabale.

WV, I'd gladly buy you 2 Little Debbie's and a cup of coffee and sit down and debate football if we ever cross paths.

Have we hired Dan Reeves yet? :lol:

hooshoops
12-21-2010, 01:19 AM
*sigh*

oh no you didn't...lol

CedarPhin
12-21-2010, 01:23 AM
WV's certainly more right than he is wrong.

JCane
12-21-2010, 01:27 AM
oh no you didn't...lol

Didn't want to but wasn't really given a choice. People get mad when they're wrong and have to admit that someone else is right. They take it personally and then post like butthurt little ****ing queers.

So I gotta move it. The idea behind the thread is great. And it could have been hilarious in the main forum...but I knew it wouldn't be lond before it got dumped here. Sad.

aesop
12-21-2010, 01:27 AM
WV's certainly more right than he is wrong.It's easy to predict not going to the Super Bowl when your chances are 1 in 32.

aesop
12-21-2010, 01:29 AM
Didn't want to but wasn't really given a choice. People get mad when they're wrong and have to admit that someone else is right. They take it personally and then post like butthurt little ****ing queers.

So I gotta move it. The idea behind the thread is great. And it could have been hilarious in the main forum...but I knew it wouldn't be lond before it got dumped here. Sad.Who has even been wrong about anything? The only person claiming to be right on any subject is this guy. Constant bumps of ancient threads with vague predictions. Give me a break.

JCane
12-21-2010, 01:31 AM
Who has even been wrong about anything? The only person claiming to be right on any subject is this guy. Constant bumps of ancient threads with vague predictions. Give me a break.

Yeah, I think it's hilarious. It wouldn't be funny if it only happened once or twice. But every single week he'll bump a different thread where he was right several months ago. It's funny to just read thru all of those posts where people just laughed at him.

I mean some of this stuff that he's right about isn't really hard to see, but some people here just refuse to see it. They see it, but they tell themselves they didn't really see it.

CedarPhin
12-21-2010, 01:34 AM
Woodhead was one I didn't think would end up as good as he did. I give him props for that.

hooshoops
12-21-2010, 01:35 AM

So I gotta move it. The idea behind the thread is great. And it could have been hilarious in the main forum...but I knew it wouldn't be lond before it got dumped here. Sad.

nahh...i though you were playin off the whole "k and sigh" thing that tylerdolphin and i were discussing the other day with your sigh post...didn't know it was in reference to moving the thread

JCane
12-21-2010, 01:38 AM
nahh...i though you were playin off the whole "k and sigh" thing that tylerdolphin and i were discussing the other day with your sigh post...didn't know it was in reference to moving the thread

Ahhhh, I remember that.

shula_guy
12-21-2010, 01:39 AM

It was meant with only the best on intentions. Sorry if I started something I should not of.

WVDolphan
Who has even been wrong about anything? The only person claiming to be right on any subject is this guy. Constant bumps of ancient threads with vague predictions. Give me a break.

First of all, I only bump specific ones for specific reasons. There are TONS that I could bump, but I dont. I bumped that one the other day if you must know because the main Sparano fluffer around here took a personal swipe at me in it.

And vague prediction? Dude did you not read that thread where I pinpoint exactly what the problems with Sparano are and why long term we lose games here and there because of him? And we even WON that game that week.

Not only that, the beginning of the year is not the first time I posted about it. I was over Sparano after that Saints game last season. He just showed me his inability to manage a game is not something he is going to grow out of and it will be a constant for as long as he is running the sidelines.

The thing is, it wouldnt be so bad if when I came out with these unpopular opinions, if so many people didnt personally bash me for it.

vaneasy2338
Woodhead was one I didn't think would end up as good as he did. I give him props for that.
Yea I didn't see that one either. Hard to say if the production would have been the same down here, but the kid is certainly getting it done in New England. So props to you WVdolphan on that one.

JCane
It was meant with only the best on intentions. Sorry if I started something I should not of.

Nah, trust me, the thread was a great idea lol. I was hoping it would last longer in the main forum than it did. But I knew that eventually it would find its way here.

:(

JCane
12-21-2010, 01:42 AM
First of all, I only bump specific ones for specific reasons. There are TONS that I could bump, but I dont. I bumped that one the other day if you must know because the main Sparano fluffer around here took a personal swipe at me in it.

And vague prediction? Dude did you not read that thread where I pinpoint exactly what the problems with Sparano are and why long term we lose games here and there because of him? And we even WON that game that week.

Not only that, the beginning of the year is not the first time I posted about it. I was over Sparano after that Saints game last season. He just showed me his inability to manage a game is not something he is going to grow out of and it will be a constant for as long as he is running the sidelines.

The thing is, it wouldnt be so bad if when I came out with these unpopular opinions, if so many people didnt personally bash me for it.

That's the thread I was referencing in an earlier post.

My favorite replies in that thread were, "Dude, we won the game."

:lol:

Like winning the first game of the season is going to blanket all of the AWFUL mistakes he's going to make the other 15 games of the season.

shula_guy
12-21-2010, 01:43 AM

This I agree with because nothing aggrivates me more then when I am put in a postion to defend you.

WVDolphan
12-21-2010, 01:50 AM

The thing about that one, is the people who hated me for hating on Henne and Sparano, will pull the ole'............"Woodhead wouldnt be playing like that in our system with no Tom Brady".

Yea, thats a great point. Just disregard the facts that.........

1) We dont know that for sure.
2) While Henne is certainly no Tom Brady, he does like to checkdown a lot, and to say that Woodhead isnt useful as a receiver out of the backfield would be silly.
3) He would still be better on our roster than a lot of the players we do have
4) He is still certainly better than Lex Hilliard
5) He could likely take Cobbs role and outperform him at it
6) He could likely take Ronnie's role and outperform him at it(except the wildcat plays)
7) He plays STs and does a pretty nice job with it
8) He is a team guy and a fan favorite
9) He was available for CHEAP on waivers. I believe he was making the league minimum before New England gave him a new contract a couple of weeks ago.

But, what most people seem to forget........................

10) The fact he would be on our roster means NE wouldnt currently be DESTROYING teams with him and making him VERY USEFUL to their team. You see, its impossible to be both on Miami and New England's rosters at the same time. You can only play for one team at a time. Crazy rule, I know, but still true. So seeing as the Pats locked him up for 2 more years with a new contract, look forward to Woodhead kicking our *** twice a year.

Yea. Good thing we didnt get him just because hypothetically he wouldnt put up numbers the same way here that he is in New England. :rolleyes2:

Anyone on this site who can hate on Woodhead is really just trying to hate on WVDolphan for being one of about 2 people to suggest(strongly) we pick him up off waivers. They were too busy worrying about picking up Randy Moss(which btw I was in the minority on that thread who said NO to Moss right away) or every other washed up bum who was cut during the season. And those people are probably one of the MANY who looked like fools in that thread when I said pick up Woodhead within 1 hour of the news that the Jets cut him.

As I have established, even if Woodhead didnt gain a single yard in a phins uniform this season, it obviously wouldve been a GREAT move just so he wouldnt have gone to NE, balled out, got a new contract, and will be a huge weapon on the offense of a team we play 2 times every year and must compete with to get into the playoffs.

And the fact just is that Woodhead is OBVIOUSLY a very good player in the NFL. Anyone who wouldnt want him on the team at this point is a fool. People would love that dude. Who cant get down with a 5'8 dude who shreds LBs in pass coverage, plays STs, busts runs up in the hole vs. guys twice his size, and straight up gets after it all over the field?

Ricky'sWeinerBong
12-26-2010, 11:53 PM
youre one of the most informed posters on here WV. outside of Penny, I see things the way you do. and I think that was just the fan in you speaking this year anyway.