12-21-2010, 10:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvyknw4VClE

Namor
12-22-2010, 11:34 AM
Love that commercial!!!

JCane
12-22-2010, 11:41 AM
"He was a virgin until he was 28...ROLL TIDE!"

I love this commercial but those hideous Southern accents kill me lol. The dude and chick making out in the car and then the chick saying, "Roll Tide" the way she does. I cringe lol.

t2thejz
12-22-2010, 02:18 PM

I love this commercial but those hideous Southern accents kill me lol. The dude and chick making out in the car and then the chick saying, "Roll Tide" the way she does. I cringe lol.

C'mon man nothing like a girl with a thick southern accent. Guess we all have our own tastes

TedSlimmJr
12-22-2010, 07:30 PM

You don't know what yer missin' feller... don't knock it 'til you try it.

Thar ain't nuthin' better'n gittin' some slow head in the front seat a yer trusty ol' pick up truck, and her givin' you a big ol' "Roll Tide" when she's done...

It jist don't git no better'n nat... Tell 'im Namor...

Roll Tide..

Namor
12-22-2010, 10:29 PM
You don't know what yer missin' feller... don't knock it 'til you try it.

Thar ain't nuthin' better'n gittin' some slow head in the front seat a yer trusty ol' pick up truck, and her givin' you a big ol' "Roll Tide" when she's done...

It jist don't git no better'n nat... Tell 'im Namor...

Roll Tide..

At the the same time with the Bama game on the radio hearing Eli Gold saying"Touchdown AAALLLAAAABBBAAAMMMAAA!!!":d-day: