PDA

View Full Version : Terrelle Pryor

naptownfinsfan
12-25-2010, 09:38 AM
Well being a buckeye fan it sucked to hear about Pryor and Herron and cmpany to be suspended. I Think they deserve to be concidering what they did,,,but anyways back on track if Pryor decides to enter the draft b/c theres been sometalk around columbus about it wuld you take him??

I think hes very god one the run but makes some really dumb mistakes @ time...One thinkg I will say is I have watched him Progress more and more over the years so I knw he just gets better and better...any thoughts?

jsizzle
12-25-2010, 09:39 AM
I am a Buckeye fan too. I say go enter the draft Terrelle. The NCAA is akin to slave drivers. Screw them. Go pro!

Bumpus
12-25-2010, 09:42 AM
... Was only a matter of time 'til this showed up. :lol:

naptownfinsfan
12-25-2010, 09:42 AM
right that wat i was thinkg too....he just may too.....

naptownfinsfan
12-25-2010, 09:43 AM
... Was only a matter of time 'til this showed up. :lol:

well then yu tell me what you would liek to have happen???

PhinsPhan11
12-25-2010, 10:58 AM
He's a very good athlete, but I think it would take a little long to develop him into a NFL QB.

MetalKev
12-25-2010, 11:03 AM
he'll get drafted in the 4th round hes not an nfl qb. hes on par with fellow buckeye troy smith who got drafted in the 5th and sucks

chrisbaucom
12-25-2010, 11:56 AM
He's way better than troy smith.

Clipse
12-25-2010, 02:11 PM
Won't be a QB at the next level and for very good reason.

spydertl79
12-25-2010, 03:24 PM
He is not an NFL quarterback. He'll be a Marcus Vick type who will get kicked around different practice squads and then unceremoniously cut and never re-signed.

How can a Buckeyes fan not hate him for the disrespect he showed the University by selling his gold pants and championship ring? The guy obviously doesn't care about OSU's tradition.

TedSlimmJr
12-25-2010, 11:16 PM
He's not an NFL quarterback. Troy Smith was a much better passer, and a better NFL quarterback prospect... and that's not saying much.

However, that's not even what I want to talk about... it's the NCAA that proves what idiots they are again.

Exactly what good does it do to say you're going to suspend these kids for the first 5 games of next season if they all decide to enter the draft...

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen the NCAA try to pull off... and THAT'S saying something.

Either you're eligible to play or you're not. If the NCAA deems you ineligible to play for violations, you're ineligibility begins IMMEDIATELY... how the hell are they allowing these kids to play in the Sugar Bowl if they're ineligible?

Not only that, but in many cases, Universities will have to vacate wins in games that have already taken place if they find out they played with ineligible players...

A.J. Green had to sit out 4 games for selling his jersey, beginning IMMEDIATELY.

This is the last straw for the NCAA... they might as well have said they were going to suspend them for the first 5 games in 2019...

Dolfan3773
12-27-2010, 01:22 PM
He's not an NFL quarterback. Troy Smith was a much better passer, and a better NFL quarterback prospect... and that's not saying much.

However, that's not even what I want to talk about... it's the NCAA that proves what idiots they are again.

Exactly what good does it do to say you're going to suspend these kids for the first 5 games of next season if they all decide to enter the draft...

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen the NCAA try to pull off... and THAT'S saying something.

Either you're eligible to play or you're not. If the NCAA deems you ineligible to play for violations, you're ineligibility begins IMMEDIATELY... how the hell are they allowing these kids to play in the Sugar Bowl if they're ineligible?

Not only that, but in many cases, Universities will have to vacate wins in games that have already taken place if they find out they played with ineligible players...

A.J. Green had to sit out 4 games for selling his jersey, beginning IMMEDIATELY.

This is the last straw for the NCAA... they might as well have said they were going to suspend them for the first 5 games in 2019...

Mark May was talking about something similar on ESPN.

spydertl79
12-27-2010, 05:00 PM
At FSU games I always see people wearing shirts that say "NCAA" with the C replaced by a Soviet sickle and hammer, does anyone know where to buy these?

dreday
12-30-2010, 02:15 PM
im hearing he's coming back for his senior season...

MadDog 88
01-01-2011, 03:11 PM

I believe that this is Jim Tressel's punishment, not the NCAA.

MadDog 88
01-01-2011, 03:13 PM
Pryor will not make it as a QB in the NFL. I have heard some talk of him being a better TE prospect.