PDA

View Full Version : meeting someone who tapped your girl...

dreday
12-29-2010, 06:26 PM
did you know it when you met them? how did that awkwardness play out? good, bad, weird?

if you didn't know they had sex when you met that person... how did you react to your wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend after the fact?

never happened to me...curious to know,especially how the fellas handled that stuff..

Locke
12-30-2010, 03:05 PM
It doesn't bother me. Stuff like that speaks to a person's confidence level and their insecurity. My wife is with me because she had all the rest, and I was the one who made her feel like she was where she needed to be. If meeting an ex bothers you, then I think you need to reevaluate if you're ready to date at all. Let's be honest, once you get to be 20 or so, no one your age, who is attractive, is a virgin anymore. Chances are you'll met an ex of theirs at some point. You just gotta me mature and an adult about it...

Tunaphish429
12-30-2010, 03:09 PM
It doesn't bother me. Stuff like that speaks to a person's confidence level and their insecurity. My wife is with me because she had all the rest, and I was the one who made her feel like she was where she needed to be. If meeting an ex bothers you, then I think you need to reevaluate if you're ready to date at all. Let's be honest, once you get to be 20 or so, no one your age, who is attractive, is a virgin anymore. Chances are you'll met an ex of theirs at some point. You just gotta me mature and an adult about it...

So it has or has not happend to you?

dreday
12-30-2010, 04:49 PM
a better question might be,have any of your ex's ever met your wifey and asked questions?

Bumpus
12-30-2010, 11:36 PM
Meh, I usually just pull my junk out. That tends to settle the issue. :lol:

Locke
01-04-2011, 06:59 PM
So it has or has not happend to you?

Have I met someone my wife slept with before we were married? I thought the question was answered when I said "It doesn't bother me". But yes, several times. I'm good friends with one of her ex's as well. It's no big deal...

Locke
01-04-2011, 07:02 PM
a better question might be,have any of your ex's ever met your wifey and asked questions?

Yeah, although my situation may not be the best gauge of how the majority of American couples would behave in the situation. Suffice it to say, it was not an issue in the slightest. Unless the wife or exgirlfriend has jealousy issues, I don't think it would be much of a problem for most couples though...

Dolfan984
01-04-2011, 10:13 PM
I'm really lucky my girl was a virgin when I met her. She has met one of my ex's though :P She definitely didn't like her :lol:

dreday
01-04-2011, 11:04 PM
I'm really lucky my girl was a virgin when I met her. She has met one of my ex's though :P She definitely didn't like her :lol:

you make a great couple mayne!!

Dolfan984
01-05-2011, 02:46 PM
you make a great couple mayne!!

Thanks man. You find one that treats you right you keep em is what I say.

Now that I'm a little older anyways :P

dreday
01-06-2011, 12:41 AM
aww no doubt man.its an awesum feeling when the right one shows up.