PDA

View Full Version : Jets vs Colts

AphexPhin
01-03-2011, 04:53 PM
Who ya got?

Obviously us Miami fans will be rooting hard for the Colts but I am not too confident that the Colts will win. This isnt the same Colts team from a year ago and this year they have been having a really hard time putting away bad teams.

I think the Jets have a very good chance of going into Indy and winning. Not sure if I will put money on it yet.

Hopefully Rex Ryan will be too busy watching film of his wife getting gangbanged by a bunch of black guys instead of watching game film of the Colts Offense.:chuckle:

st99
01-04-2011, 01:56 AM
This Colts team is very banged up right now. No Austin Collie, Dallas Clark, or Anthony Gonzalez. Plus The Colts defense is pretty mediocre. And while The Jets defense has taken a step backwards at the safety positions from last year, having Clark out helps a lot in that spot. Also adding Cro instead of Lito across from Revis really hurts the Colts already depleted passing game. I think we have a very good chance at winning.

nyjunc
01-04-2011, 12:36 PM
Where is your AFC east spirit? Root for the Jets.:D

I know we are better than Indy but on the road against a QB that has owned Rex's D's in the past while we have no pass rush I am worried about this game. I expect to win but it will not be easy.

HurriPhin
01-04-2011, 12:47 PM
Go Colts!

Phin-o-rama
01-04-2011, 02:54 PM
Where is your AFC east spirit? Root for the Jets.:D

I know we are better than Indy but on the road against a QB that has owned Rex's D's in the past while we have no pass rush I am worried about this game. I expect to win but it will not be easy.

I'd rather see the pats win than you guys with your cuckold coach

Adam First
01-04-2011, 03:35 PM
If Rex Ryan loses this game, I think the proverbial seat gets a little warm underneath him.

He talks trash like a Super Bowl champion, he needs to back it up.

dreday
01-04-2011, 04:59 PM
are we being set up for another pats vs. colts rematch?

nyjunc
01-04-2011, 05:14 PM
are we being set up for another pats vs. colts rematch?

Nope, even if Indy beats us they aren't beating Pitt next week. I think we are going to see NE beat us next Sunday.

dreday
01-04-2011, 06:07 PM
Nope, even if Indy beats us they aren't beating Pitt next week. I think we are going to see NE beat us next Sunday.
:lol: you must have $$$ on this..i agree they wouldn't beat pitt though.

mindstate
01-05-2011, 07:11 PM
I really don't expect the Jets to win on Saturday but, crazier things have happened. I just feel Manning has this D figured out, especially after reading this (http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/columns/story?columnist=howard_johnette&id=5989370), and the Jets will have to match them point for point in a shootout. Don't really see them keeping up under those circumstances.

One thing is for certain; the ball-control, keep Peyton off the field approach will result in a double digit loss unless our running game is completely dominant.