PDA

View Full Version : Idea

Snickersbps
12-23-2003, 07:06 PM
Here's my idea:

Next year, as Madden 2005 comes around and we've all had time to get use to the changes and adjustments, we start a FinHeaven league. There will be a season consisting of everyone playing each other twice or so, depending on how many people enter the league. we then move into the playoffs, eventually having a superbowl champ. Now here's the best part: Everyone chips in say, $15 or $20 to go towards 1st, 2nd, 3rd prizes. Hopefully we'll have enough to make these prizes pretty decent at each level(say an autograph something for SB champ).

Now obviously there are specifics that would need to be planned out and addressed, but theres no need to do that if the idea gets shot down. And of course Im delaying this as much as possible so it gives me a chance to get into the mix with a decent chance of pulling out a .500 season :D Also it would give a little more time to gather players and teams to make the league bigger(better prizes)

Then at the end of the season you can all finally laugh at PrimeTime as he missed the playoffs alltogether:) j/p PT

tell me your thoughts my friends

Prime Time
12-23-2003, 08:51 PM
Why I am I the Jay Fiedler (scapegoat) of this Gaming Forum. :( It isn;t like I am in last place!!! :fire:

Snickersbps
12-24-2003, 02:32 AM
but you talk the most trash...therefore you are recognized the most, and spoken against the most. If you want to be loud, get used to it!

Prime Time
12-24-2003, 02:49 PM
This is true. Talking trash is the best :)

Baz
12-25-2003, 10:52 PM
Very interesting idea. I'm up for it. We'll have to see how many people want to participate though......

Snickersbps
12-29-2003, 05:44 AM
i guess thats a 2 for, and the rest against? sheesh...atleast you could gave told me no! ;)