PDA

View Full Version : The Miami Meltdown...

mmikel30
01-05-2011, 11:28 AM
It's turning out that we will not get a big name coach, because of Jeff Ireland. Jeff has weaseled his way into Ross's trust , and any coach that wants to come here has to accept Jeff Ireland as the GM. Ireland and Sparanno are trying to be just like their mentor Bill Parcels and have adopted his tactics of chastising, and humiliation of players. That type of coaching doesn't work on grown men who have millions. Now we have all kinds of players speaking out. and the real Brandon Marshall has showed his true colors. If Sparano is retained noting will change he will have to deal with the cry baby Marshall who cares only about his stats , and it won't even matter who the offensive coordinator is. We should go all in for Cowher he won't put up with Marshalls antics and let any individual players try and divide the locker room aka chowder/porter. As long as Ireland has Ross's confidence we are the 2010 Miami dolphins in 2011.

deadadd
01-05-2011, 11:30 AM
If you really want to give Bill Cowher full control over personnel, you are an idiot.

mmikel30
01-05-2011, 11:40 AM
If you really want to give Bill Cowher full control over personnel, you are an idiot.That's funny your mom calls you the same thing after I finish rogering her! Do you have any other kind words to offer? lmao

SuperMarksBros.
01-05-2011, 11:41 AM
Depths...

Da Phinishisher
01-05-2011, 11:43 AM
Adios thread...not that it was any good anyways.

RedDeathD
01-05-2011, 11:56 AM
ever here the phrase better to remain quiet and let people think your an idiot then open your mouth and remove all doubt? You just proved his point with that remark.

mmikel30
01-05-2011, 01:55 PM
ever here the phrase better to remain quiet and let people think your an idiot then open your mouth and remove all doubt? You just proved his point with that remark.To call someone a name because they stated their opinion is ignorant and childish. I showed I can do the same, and if you think that calling people names because they have opinions is right then what does that say about you? To think that wanting a proven coach who wants to bring in his own GM is idiotic thinking, then I guess I've never had a rational thought or anyone else for that matter. The problem with Fin heaven is people who have less than 60 posts think their opinion is more relevant than the next.

dolpns13
01-05-2011, 02:07 PM
It's turning out that we will not get a big name coach, because of Jeff Ireland. Jeff has weaseled his way into Ross's trust , and any coach that wants to come here has to accept Jeff Ireland as the GM. Ireland and Sparanno are trying to be just like their mentor Bill Parcels and have adopted his tactics of chastising, and humiliation of players. That type of coaching doesn't work on grown men who have millions. Now we have all kinds of players speaking out. and the real Brandon Marshall has showed his true colors. If Sparano is retained noting will change he will have to deal with the cry baby Marshall who cares only about his stats , and it won't even matter who the offensive coordinator is. We should go all in for Cowher he won't put up with Marshalls antics and let any individual players try and divide the locker room aka chowder/porter. As long as Ireland has Ross's confidence we are the 2010 Miami dolphins in 2011.

If your going to bash Marshall in the context of this post, why aren't you bashing the same said players you mention are also speaking out?

mmikel30
01-05-2011, 03:40 PM
Everyone knows Marshall's track record of being a distraction.