PDA

View Full Version : Do you people think Mr. Ross, is a good owner now?

Cauby
01-05-2011, 10:35 PM
Mr. Ross is a stupid idiot. Mr Huizenga would of listened to us and made a change. Mr. Ross is probadly a undercover Jets fan. Knowing him, he's probadly trying to move the team out of Miami. Now everyone is coming back next year. Dan Henning is coming back as well. This is just devastating news. I hate stupid owners.

SRM
01-05-2011, 10:36 PM
You seriously need to just stop making threads.

armyphin
01-05-2011, 10:38 PM
I nominate this post for the Simple Jack award.

Since when does a billionaire listen to a bunch of whiny fans.

BOO HOO

andyahs
01-05-2011, 10:38 PM
Did I miss something?

JCfinfan
01-05-2011, 10:42 PM
These threads are complete nonsense. Idiots do not make billions. Get real people!!

Vaark
01-05-2011, 10:44 PM
You're a ****ing moron who should have your thread starting privileges revoked.

dlockz
01-05-2011, 10:45 PM
Anyone that thinks Huzienga was a good owner is sadly mistaken. He did try to get big names and did but he never ever chose the right guy although under the right scenario Saban would have been a good coach he just needed a stronger gm

X-Pacolypse
01-05-2011, 10:47 PM
Mr. Ross is a stupid idiot. Mr Huizenga would of listened to us and made a change. Mr. Ross is probadly a undercover Jets fan. Knowing him, he's probadly trying to move the team out of Miami. Now everyone is coming back next year. Dan Henning is coming back as well. This is just devastating news. I hate stupid owners.

You do realize that Mr. Huizenga is the guy that saddled us with this current band of stooges?

Phin-Phan 66
01-05-2011, 10:47 PM
Ban this troll!!

Abhenne7
01-05-2011, 10:48 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Cauby
01-05-2011, 10:49 PM
You're a ****ing moron who should have your thread starting privileges revoked.

So you are telling me, it was cool, to keep Sparano? We lost to the Bills, Lions, and Browns at home. F'--K that, Sparano needs to go. We were 1 and 7 at home, are you telling me you are suppurting Sparano? Come on man

Finfanforever
01-05-2011, 10:51 PM
I don't know if he is...but THIS decision will determine everything.

Phin-Phan 66
01-05-2011, 10:52 PM

I hate stupid fans

dlockz
01-05-2011, 10:52 PM
I still reserve judgement on Ross but it really makes no sense not to fire Sparano now

PhinzN703
01-05-2011, 10:53 PM

Maybe by the year 2050 the internet will be free of pointless ranting such as what you just provided us. Not a year too soon if you ask me.

Third Eye
01-05-2011, 10:55 PM
So you are telling me, it was cool, to keep Sparano? We lost to the Bills, Lions, and Browns at home. F'--K that, Sparano needs to go. We were 1 and 7 at home, are you telling me you are suppurting Sparano? Come on man
Hey D-bag, step back from the keyboard and take a breath. Just because Ross did not land Harbaugh 48 hrs after he finished his season or give away the farm to Cowher in a panic move does not make Ross an idiot. You, on the other hand, are beyond idiot. The idiot meter reads IMBECILE.

No one thinks it is "cool" to keep Sparano. This is why he has been working diligently to replace him, but he isn't going to just replace him for the sake of replacing him - he will do it if a true upgrade is there. Sparano has had 3 years of his 4 year contract. Nothing in actuality wrong with an owner flat out telling his coach he resides on thin ice and it is go time.

napsndreds
01-05-2011, 10:56 PM
i think he has a womans private part between his legs is what i think.

losrudos1
01-05-2011, 10:58 PM
Anyone that thinks Huzienga was a good owner is sadly mistaken. He did try to get big names and did but he never ever chose the right guy although under the right scenario Saban would have been a good coach he just needed a stronger gm

so...you just flip-flopped in 2 sentences

Vaark
01-05-2011, 11:19 PM

What I am telling you, as I have previously, is that simply because some moronic, petulant, superfluous, convoluted and/or random fleeting thought permeates your head through one ear, doesn't always mean that you need to puke it back out as an FH thread before it exits through the other one.

Giving you thread-starting privileges here on FH has the same effect as putting Stevie Wonder in the driver's seat of a school bus.

Cauby
01-05-2011, 11:51 PM
What I am telling you, as I have previously, is that simply because some moronic, petulant, superfluous, convoluted and/or random fleeting thought permeates your head through one ear, doesn't always mean that you need to puke it back out as an FH thread before it exits through the other one.

Giving you thread-starting privileges here on FH has the same effect as putting Stevie Wonder in the driver's seat of a school bus.

Why in the HECK did CH 12 say Sparano is retained, and is coming back next year.

Phin-Phan 66
01-06-2011, 06:05 PM
We need an ignore button on here for posters like Cauby