PDA

View Full Version : Can you morons making posts about "Class" please stfu?

kromix
01-06-2011, 10:24 AM
1) Class doesn't win championships.

2) The NFL is a cut-throat performance driven business, you don't cut someone before you replace him.

3) Many times I have seen at various Fortune 500 companies I have worked for someone training their replacement.

4) Sparano is making money and will make money ($3 mill) next year if he's gone.

The Majority of you are not business savvy and don't have any idea what it takes to run anything. You don't fire the guy you have under contract whom you have already paid before you have his replacement, just because you want to show what you think is perceived "Class".

Stop throwing the word around like you are the classiest guy in the world, and can't fathom what Stephen Ross is doing.

RockyMtnPhinfan
01-06-2011, 10:27 AM
Yehhhh buddy tell us how you really feel! I feel the same, players get treated like this so why not coaches?
This is payback for having us sit through this **** of a season.
here, here

Daytona Fin
01-06-2011, 10:28 AM
stay classy san diego

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/01/imagesqtbnANd9GcR34qU8_jo1qo7d4qa9srHaNQ-1.jpg

FINOMINAL
01-06-2011, 10:29 AM
Rex Ryan has a job. Nuff said.

Daytona Fin
01-06-2011, 10:31 AM
1) Class doesn't win championships.

2) The NFL is a cut-throat performance driven business, you don't cut someone before you replace him.

it appears that cleveland,carolina,oakland and san fran have cut their coaches without a replacement

JCane
01-06-2011, 10:31 AM
Yeah I'm just gonna go ahead and dump this thread in the Depths, k?

miabrown23
01-06-2011, 10:32 AM
I agree the NFL is a billionaire boys club were every owner wants to beat the other 31 owners. As long as Ross is complying with the rules there's no story really just a man who wants his business to succeed, and will do anything to make it happen

kromix
01-06-2011, 10:34 AM
it appears that cleveland,carolina,oakland and san fran have cut their coaches without a replacement

They were also positive they didn't want their coaches back, and possibly (must research) didn't owe their coaches a penny more.

If we don't land any coaches, we're staying with sparano, since were paying him already.

Why fire the guy on your payroll if you have no reason to but to make him look better? He didn't do us any favors here coaching his tail off. He's a heckuva guy, but he dug his own grave. Don't blame Ross for his problems.

RockyMtnPhinfan
01-06-2011, 10:34 AM
Classy took a hit when Rex came into the NFL. Lots of people here would take him now. Come on mods don't dump a thread just because you don't agree with it.

NCFINFAN13
01-06-2011, 10:35 AM
Dump it if you want, but A) Ross has been honest with Sparano and B) We don't know if Ross is trying to swing a deal for Sparano to go somewhere else (like Michigan). Ross seems to think in those terms. He's a deal maker.

Dolph N.Fan
01-06-2011, 10:35 AM
If Sparano was a big name established coach, he'd probably would have walked away by now. But he wants to coach and he knows if he gets fired or walks away, he won't be a HC again anytime soon.

JCane
01-06-2011, 10:39 AM
Classy took a hit when Rex came into the NFL. Lots of people here would take him now. Come on mods don't dump a thread just because you don't agree with it.

It's being dumped because the OP is calling people morons and insulting people's intelligence. That's doing nothing but inviting poor conversation.

The thread is still here. You can still post in it. But I dumped it before people began throwing **** at each other in the main forum. Now it's in the Depths so feel free to throw **** at each other as much as you want while I look away.

The main forum is for civil conversation and debate.

RockyMtnPhinfan
01-06-2011, 10:52 AM
It's being dumped because the OP is calling people morons and insulting people's intelligence. That's doing nothing but inviting poor conversation.

The thread is still here. You can still post in it. But I dumped it before people began throwing **** at each other in the main forum. Now it's in the Depths so feel free to throw **** at eat other as much as you want while I look away.

The main forum is for civil conversation and debate.
I can see your point.....