PDA

View Full Version : FAKE FANS CAN GO. Real fan's reside here.

nasty
01-08-2011, 01:11 PM
if your in it represent it. and im in with the dolphins till i DIE real fans don't go root for other teams SORRY. if you been this far why would you turn back now ??? its a long journey

Adam First
01-08-2011, 01:14 PM
I'm all in. Let's go Tony, prove us all wrong. Let's see if a real offensive coordinator and expanded personnel decisions can change everyone's talking points on how Sparano is apparently the worst coach in NFL history

rcasellas64
01-08-2011, 01:26 PM
You guys are funny. How can you say "Real Fan" stay the course. We are real fans that are just tired and fed up with the way this franchise is run. Since Shula left, this franchise has lost this "class" stature. We are now the laughing stock of the NFL. Who in their right mind with any self worth would want to be associated with this team. We are going to hava a hard time attracting players, good coaches, etc. While I remain a fan and have been one since 1981, I have lost all interest as long as this current FO is in place. I don't mind our HC as much but can't stand the FO. They are a joke.

FINOMINAL
01-08-2011, 01:30 PM
I wish both of you all the best.

Myles Fynch
01-08-2011, 01:35 PM
You can be a real fan and still hold the players, coaching staff, front office, or owner(s) to account when they are full of ****.