PDA

View Full Version : Congradulations Junc and the rest of the Jet posters who post here

shula_guy
01-09-2011, 12:18 AM
As the title says congrats and good luck beating the Patriots next week. Tonight was a big win, not the prettiest, but it was a win and I wish you luck taking down the Pats.

Vertical Limit
01-09-2011, 12:19 AM
I wish you guys a healthy game next week. Not going to wish you luck, hope you lose.

Abhenne7
01-09-2011, 12:21 AM
jets will need all the luck they can get against the patrioits

Jet Offensive
01-09-2011, 12:22 AM
i'll honestly be pretty surprised if the jets win next week.

bobw999
01-09-2011, 12:23 AM
I wish the Ravens played the Pats. I loved watching them get embarrassed at home last year in the playoffs.

Nublar7
01-09-2011, 12:45 AM
Yep, congrats Jets and Jet fans. Lower first round draft pick and you just lost a 2nd round pick to the Chargers. You also clinched a ticket to a massive butt whooping next week in Foxboro.

jlfin
01-09-2011, 01:12 AM
Yep, congrats Jets and Jet fans. Lower first round draft pick and you just lost a 2nd round pick to the Chargers. You also clinched a ticket to a massive butt whooping next week in Foxboro.

I wouldn't be so sure about the butt whooping. The Pats are not overly talented. They are a well coached team of role players who are overachieving IMO. The defense is young and we don't know how they will handle playoff prressure.
The Jets were embarassed the last meeting and will be looking for some payback.
I can't stand either team, but I will be rooting for the Jets only because I don't see Sanchez beating the Steelers or Ravens in an AFC championship game.

Jetsfan89
01-09-2011, 01:17 AM

Well when your not playing in the playoffs I guess you have to just try and find the best in everything. I will gladly give up that second round draft pick and slide down further in the first round to advance in the playoffs.

st99
01-09-2011, 01:20 AM
I wish you guys a healthy game next week. Not going to wish you luck, hope you lose.

Well better than nothing.

Clipse
01-09-2011, 01:28 AM
Yea they deserved to win. Colts played for FG's their last 2 possessions, and it lost them the game.

truthbtold
01-09-2011, 01:32 AM

There's always one in every crowd I guess.
But classy post by the OP.

Did you happen to notice our defense holding Peyton Manning to 16 points at home?
We'll happily take Cromartie for a 2nd round pick.
But I guess draft picks are all you have to root for at this point, so congratulations on the 14th pick. Nice job. Hopefully you'll score the number 1 pick in the 2012 draft.

Judging from this week's train wreck, I think you have a good shot at it.

Mo Lewis
01-09-2011, 02:28 AM

What time is the dolphins game next weekend, I cant seem to find it?

Cytheria
01-09-2011, 02:44 AM
it baffles me why people continue to spell CONGRATULATIONS with a D instead of a T.
Didnt your English teacher tell you not to write the way you speak?

thespygatetapes
01-09-2011, 03:06 AM
Jets are definitely underdogs against the pats and deservedly so, but why does everyone seem to forget that Rex Ryan has made Brady look like a fool twice in 4 meetings? i think 2 of the games Brady has played against rex in the past two seasons were two of his worst games ever. this game will be closer than people think.

shula_guy
01-09-2011, 03:12 AM
it baffles me why people continue to spell CONGRATULATIONS with a D instead of a T.

Sorry I am a terrible speller and it is not really all that high on my priority list of things I want to improve about myself.

shula_guy
01-09-2011, 03:31 AM
Personally, with the Dolphins eliminated from it I am rooting the seachickens to win it all. On the AFC side I do not really care who represents the conference. I am not rooting for the jets but if it is them I am happy for the classier fans that support them. It wont be us so who really cares who it is from my perspective. I just thought it would be nice to wish thier fans the best of luck. The jets have a longer SB drought then us. That has to really suck if your a jet fan. They won an important game tonight and they are one step closer to reaching the big one, good for them. I wish it was us but the way we played this year we did not earn a spot in the post season. I thought it might be nice for us to show good sportsmanship toward one our rivals. Plus it will make it that much sweeter when we beat up on them next season when they are all cocky about reaching the post season this year :lol:

One of the things I like about our site is that we are not like some fan sites that run off every other fan of different teams then our own beloved fins. This is thier moment and I wish them the best. It has no effect on the shape of our team if they win or lose from here on out so what harm is there to wish them a little luck.

Buff
01-09-2011, 05:21 AM
Personally, i'd like to see the Ravens win it all. I dont really care who wins out of the jets or pats, not bashing either team, it's just that throught the year I dont want them to win any game, and nothing has changed. i just hope it is a great game & not a blow out.

dreday
01-09-2011, 05:39 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/01/5fr7zt-1.gif...........

colts st looked liked the fins st out there on that last return.

nyjunc
01-09-2011, 10:02 AM
As the title says congrats and good luck beating the Patriots next week. Tonight was a big win, not the prettiest, but it was a win and I wish you luck taking down the Pats.

Thank you.

The reasons teams draft, develop, sing FAs and make trades is so they can be in a spot like this. Good teams find ways to draft good players no matter where they draft, I'm worried about winning a div rd playopff ngame again not that crapshoot that is the NFL draft.

R_t_Kraken
01-09-2011, 01:08 PM
Thank you.

The reasons teams draft, develop, sing FAs and make trades is so they can be in a spot like this. Good teams find ways to draft good players no matter where they draft, I'm worried about winning a div rd playopff ngame again not that crapshoot that is the NFL draft.

yeah, very worried I'm sure. The Patriots are going to sexually assault your team.

AphexPhin
01-09-2011, 02:30 PM
It was definitely a gutsy win to go into Indy and get a win. Thats a tough place to play.

Not gonna say congrats to the Jets though cause well, I ****in hate the whole organization and while I loathe the Patriots, I hope the Pats whip the crap out of the Jets next week. :chuckle:

We get another full week of Rex "cuckold" Ryan's cringeworthy speeches. Great:rolleyes2:

HurriPhin
01-09-2011, 02:33 PM
Well Jet fans I wanted to send out a big **** you and let you know I don't give a rats *** about your pathetic win over an injury riddled Colts team. I truly wish plague and injuries among your classless organization and hope Rex's lap band explodes and sends him into a permanent coma. Furthermore I truly wish the entire fan base to fall into a bottomless pit or at least contract aids.

Sincerely,

Hurriphin

:jetssuck:

Gonzo
01-09-2011, 03:01 PM
It baffles me why people make grammar error themselves whilst being grammar Nazis. Didn't your Engrish teacher tell you to capitalize the first word in a sentence and to add an apostrophe in "didn't?"

truthbtold
01-09-2011, 03:15 PM
Well Jet fans I wanted to send out a big **** you and let you know I don't give a rats *** about your pathetic win over an injury riddled Colts team. I truly wish plague and injuries among your classless organization and hope Rex's lap band explodes and sends him into a permanent coma. Furthermore I truly wish the entire fan base to fall into a bottomless pit or at least contract aids.

Sincerely,

Hurriphin

Really? Are you kidding me? The Dolphins showed the whole league just what a bunch of classless morons they are this week. I guess this is what happens when J-Lo and Fergie are running things. What a total disaster.

I'm glad we can give you a reason to watch the playoffs. Without us, what else would you be doing this time of year? I guess you'd be emailing Venus Williams to give her your expert analysis on the upcoming draft.

R_t_Kraken
01-09-2011, 04:02 PM

Sincerely,

Hurriphin

Now YOU sir sound like a Dolphins fan, I'd give you 10 thanks if I could.

UT the Jet
01-09-2011, 06:24 PM

Sincerely,

Hurriphin

Why don't you tell us how you REALLY feel?