PDA

View Full Version : Pick your poison. Jets vs. Pats

miamiz19d
01-09-2011, 06:29 PM
Who would you rather see win this weekend.
Pats or Jets...

GO PATS~

Jet Offensive
01-09-2011, 06:32 PM
you gusy really want to see the cheatriots dominance continue huh? newsflash....until the patriots come back down neither the fins or jets are winning the division. you should be hoping for the pats demise imo.

MetalKev
01-09-2011, 06:34 PM
Steelers i hate the pats jets and ravens

sinPHIN
01-09-2011, 06:36 PM
i have more respect for the pats. i just hope the packers win it all

bobw999
01-09-2011, 06:37 PM
Jets since the Pats would dominate.

Miamifins2381
01-09-2011, 06:37 PM
I guess I would say the jets becuase if they win they have a better chance of not winning the superbowl. I really dont care to much though

Jet Offensive
01-09-2011, 06:41 PM
i have more respect for the pats. i just hope the packers win it all

how can you have more respect for an organization that was caught cheating? led by a man who took a million dollars from a dying man in return for a promise that he would coach the team? quaterbacked by a crybaby who whines for a flag every time he is touched. there is nothing to respect from that organnization.

COphinphan89
01-09-2011, 06:44 PM
I hate these two teams so much I don't even care. Regardless, New England will manhandle the Jets again next week. Unfortunately, I don't think anyone can beat the Pats right now.

Ilovemyfins4eva
01-09-2011, 06:56 PM
pats without a doubt.

maybe i hate the jets more because i live amongst their douche bag fans, but this team must be eliminated from the playoffs asap. they talk like they have achieved so much and they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. they barely beat a colt team which had 10 defensive backs on the ir, and missing collie, clark, gonzalez, and diem. i wont say sanders because he is out every year.

they have also been getting every bounce their way this season and i want their joy ride to end in misery.

best case scenario. ravens beat steelers, pats beat jets, ravens beat pats, ravens in the superbowl. of the 4 teams left, i hate them the least.

dr.jake
01-09-2011, 07:02 PM
pats.

MiamiNative0722
01-09-2011, 07:02 PM
Jets so Logan Mankins might consider leaving

TheJetsBlow
01-09-2011, 07:03 PM
This is not even an issue. No self-respecting Dolphins fan would EVER root for the ****ing Jets in any kind of playoff situation. I hope New England wins by 73.

TheJetsBlow
01-09-2011, 07:06 PM
you gusy really want to see the cheatriots dominance continue huh? newsflash....until the patriots come back down neither the fins or jets are winning the division. you should be hoping for the pats demise imo.

Yeah, **** that. Gun to my head, I'd rather see New England win the next 25 SB's than see you morons ever win even 1.

miamiron
01-09-2011, 07:12 PM
how can you have more respect for an organization that was caught cheating? led by a man who took a million dollars from a dying man in return for a promise that he would coach the team? quaterbacked by a crybaby who whines for a flag every time he is touched. there is nothing to respect from that organnization.

Sounds like someone is whining about the Patriots

sinPHIN
01-09-2011, 07:21 PM

bc the jets are a bunch of ****ing punks

Ruby2
01-09-2011, 07:38 PM
Wahhhhhh the Jets talk to much wahhhhhhhhh

You homers are ridiculously funny

shula_guy
01-09-2011, 07:42 PM
Can I just root for career ending injuries to both teams and hope it sets them both back many drafts to fix

Eli_Manning
01-09-2011, 07:44 PM
cheatriots. you can hate them but you gotta respect what they've done lately.

bigvince75
01-09-2011, 07:50 PM
lol, now you guys know how I felt yesterday watching the Colts game

DzakkH13
01-09-2011, 08:05 PM
F*ck the Jest!

Phin-Phan 66
01-09-2011, 08:08 PM
NE is the best team this year.

They are also the best organization in football, year in and year out. They dominate the draft.

Phin-o-rama
01-09-2011, 08:18 PM
Rex ryan is a cuckold

Go pats

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

state06
01-09-2011, 08:26 PM
hope the pats win next week and one of their fans cut off Rex's wife's feet

PhinsPhan11
01-09-2011, 08:47 PM
I would go with the Pats because I don't want anything good to happen for the Jets.

Travis34
01-09-2011, 08:58 PM
Pats for sure

hab321
01-09-2011, 09:03 PM
Pats and Ravens, as I really can't stand the Jets or Steelers.

Adam Strange
01-09-2011, 09:07 PM
Rex ryan is a cuckold

Go pats

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
LOL. A very literate insult. Well-played.

bicketybam
01-09-2011, 09:17 PM
pats without a doubt.

maybe i hate the jets more because i live amongst their douche bag fans, but this team must be eliminated from the playoffs asap. they talk like they have achieved so much and they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. they barely beat a colt team which had 10 defensive backs on the ir, and missing collie, clark, gonzalez, and diem. i wont say sanders because he is out every year.

they have also been getting every bounce their way this season and i want their joy ride to end in misery.

best case scenario. ravens beat steelers, pats beat jets, ravens beat pats, ravens in the superbowl. of the 4 teams left, i hate them the least.

You are like a broken record.

gattis
01-09-2011, 09:23 PM
Jets losing to pats will do some nice damage to their confidence and make fewer FA's sign there next year. Plus I'd rather see the Patriots lose another superbowl to an underdog.

Ilovemyfins4eva
01-09-2011, 09:27 PM
You are like a broken record.
what else is there really to say? im going to actually enjoy ur company on this board this week, because i know once the jets get demolished Sunday up in foxboro, u and most of ur coward jet fans will be nowhere to be found for quiet a while.

Gonzo
01-09-2011, 09:32 PM
pats, and only because of the jests trolls that invaded this board after Hard Knocks. pats fans have never been as annoying. That being said, I'd take the Ravens or Steelers over either.

Wildbill3
01-09-2011, 09:41 PM
I'd rather the pats win again, than have two division rivals have superbowl wins in the last decade.

ticophin
01-09-2011, 09:47 PM
uh....Falcons or Seahawks, thats it, it goes against my soul to root for any of those four f ing teams!

Vertical Limit
01-09-2011, 09:54 PM
Oh please get over it already. Your stupid strength and conditioning coach was ordered to line up and cheated as well. So you guys are just as bad, except worse since it's the ****ing Jets.

SecondhandJet
01-09-2011, 09:55 PM
Since the Football Gods obviously hate Miami, it's nice to see that you're all pulling for the Pats.

Gadsden86
01-09-2011, 09:56 PM
Hate the Jets and Mark Sanchez a TON more.

Gonzo
01-09-2011, 09:56 PM
Since the Football Gods obviously hate Miami, it's nice to see that you're all pulling for the Pats.
Case in point.

Bradysgay
01-09-2011, 10:50 PM
As long as Rex Ryan is a Jet, they are my all time most hated! Never thought I'd hate a team more than the Pats until Fatass Ryan came along.

PhinsPhan11
01-10-2011, 12:03 AM
what else is there really to say? im going to actually enjoy ur company on this board this week, because i know once the jets get demolished Sunday up in foxboro, u and most of ur coward jet fans will be nowhere to be found for quiet a while.
Well said.

Jet Offensive
01-10-2011, 12:07 AM
Oh please get over it already. Your stupid strength and conditioning coach was ordered to line up and cheated as well. So you guys are just as bad, except worse since it's the ****ing Jets.

ahhhhh....i know what it is anyway. it's killing you guys that the jets are a better team than the dolphins. if they lose if makes you guys feel like you are closer to being as good as the jets.

PortFin
01-10-2011, 12:23 AM
Pats, without question. I mean, I hate the Pats, but I hate the Jets so much that even seeing the color green makes me want to puke lol Lesser of two evils

miamiz19d
01-10-2011, 12:26 AM
85 percent for the pats

15 percent for the jets

I love the hatred. F the Jets

J.UST E.ND T.HE S.EASON!

das8929
01-10-2011, 12:36 AM
Pats all the way. If you root for the Jets you aren't a true fan.

Gonzo
01-10-2011, 02:10 AM
85 percent for the pats

15 percent for the jets

I love the hatred. F the Jets

J.UST E.ND T.HE S.EASON!Most of the 15% are jest fans.

Ricky4Life
01-10-2011, 02:16 AM
Pats.

mega-fin-love
01-10-2011, 02:23 AM
ahhhhh....i know what it is anyway. it's killing you guys that the jets are a better team than the dolphins. if they lose if makes you guys feel like you are closer to being as good as the jets.

We are a qb away from being better than you. And no thats not the reason. We just hate the jets a lot more. We shall see next year after Ross spends another gazillion dollars on free agents and we kill you twice

MarshallFin1
01-10-2011, 02:26 AM
all i know is, bill belichick is stompin on some toes and taking this win easily.

nyjunc
01-10-2011, 09:07 AM
Come on guys. Aren't you sick of seeing the Pats win? aren't 3 Super Bowls enough? Us, Miami and Buffalo have been looking up at NE for a decade, we are playing for the rest of the division! You should be rooting for the Jets.:D

Gonzo
01-10-2011, 09:26 AM
Come on guys. Aren't you sick of seeing the Pats win? aren't 3 Super Bowls enough? Us, Miami and Buffalo have been looking up at NE for a decade, we are playing for the rest of the division! You should be rooting for the Jets.:D
I'd have a tough time doing that even if NE was working on an undefeated season. That might be the only time I'd even consider it.

emeraldfin
01-10-2011, 10:18 AM
Pats without a doubt.

Tunaphish429
01-10-2011, 10:45 AM
Pats are going to win..No doubt in my mind, The Pats mind or Jets mind..They all know what is going to happen.

nyjunc
01-10-2011, 11:00 AM
Pats are going to win..No doubt in my mind, The Pats mind or Jets mind..They all know what is going to happen.

This gives me great hope. i love when you guys say we have no shot, we usuaully win when that happens.

Tunaphish429
01-10-2011, 11:03 AM
This gives me great hope. i love when you guys say we have no shot, we usuaully win when that happens.

Its not that you guys are bad..Cause your not...The Jets have a real good team..but the Pats are on another level right now man. Basically IMO an act of God has to happen for the Jets to win...

nyjunc
01-10-2011, 11:32 AM
Its not that you guys are bad..Cause your not...The Jets have a real good team..but the Pats are on another level right now man. Basically IMO an act of God has to happen for the Jets to win...

They got the worst of us last time. If we play like we did last time we'lls ee a similar resutl but if this team plays like it is capable of they can win this game, it will be incredibly difficult but it is possible and I expect we'll see a much closer game.

Tunaphish429
01-10-2011, 12:38 PM
They got the worst of us last time. If we play like we did last time we'lls ee a similar resutl but if this team plays like it is capable of they can win this game, it will be incredibly difficult but it is possible and I expect we'll see a much closer game.

Rex was really aggresive in the last game and it backfired...The Pats D is alot better than it was the first time you guys played thus the Pats won big..Anything can happen..Its just gonna take alot of great play from the Jets. they still dont have much of a pass rush and Brady is going to get all day..Is Tom Brady going to make mistakes without getting pressured? No..If Rex is blitzing who do you expect to check Gronkowski and Hernandez? Jets cant pressure with 4. Brady is going to have a field day.. Jets will not be able to run the ball either...Sanchez is going to have to make alot of big throws in big spots..Does he have it left in him?

nyjunc
01-10-2011, 12:45 PM
Rex was really aggresive in the last game and it backfired...The Pats D is alot better than it was the first time you guys played thus the Pats won big..Anything can happen..Its just gonna take alot of great play from the Jets. they still dont have much of a pass rush and Brady is going to get all day..Is Tom Brady going to make mistakes without getting pressured? No..If Rex is blitzing who do you expect to check Gronkowski and Hernandez? Jets cant pressure with 4. Brady is going to have a field day.. Jets will not be able to run the ball either...Sanchez is going to have to make alot of big throws in big spots..Does he have it left in him?

I'm very confident in the offense, I am not as confident in the D BUT he changed his approach against Peyton- we'lls ee what he can do against Brady. Remember we have had great games against Brady in 2 of the 4 matchups.

Tunaphish429
01-10-2011, 12:50 PM
I'm very confident in the offense, I am not as confident in the D BUT he changed his approach against Peyton- we'lls ee what he can do against Brady. Remember we have had great games against Brady in 2 of the 4 matchups.

Peyton didnt have as many weapons as he did last year.. I dont think Brady had Branch during the first meeting and didnt have Danny Woodhead either.. The Pats are just clicking on all cylinders right now. The only team that can beat the Pats right is the Pats. Brady with Welker and all these other weapons is just too much right now for the Jets.

nyjunc
01-10-2011, 01:16 PM
Peyton didnt have as many weapons as he did last year.. I dont think Brady had Branch during the first meeting and didnt have Danny Woodhead either.. The Pats are just clicking on all cylinders right now. The only team that can beat the Pats right is the Pats. Brady with Welker and all these other weapons is just too much right now for the Jets.

Brady doesn't have any weapons, he's winning w/ below average talent. It doesn't matter who he is throwing to he'll have success but again we have had success in half our games against Brady w/ rex. We CAN win, will we? I don't know but we can.

Tunaphish429
01-10-2011, 01:21 PM
Brady doesn't have any weapons, he's winning w/ below average talent. It doesn't matter who he is throwing to he'll have success but again we have had success in half our games against Brady w/ rex. We CAN win, will we? I don't know but we can.

Danny Woodhead is a weapon. Wes Welker is a weapon. Deion Brach is a sub par player but when he looks into Brady's eyes he believes.

Gronkowski is a big time weapon. The guy is always open. Hernandez is a big time weapon. Tate is a weapon..The Pats are loaded, and yes Brady just makes them all just that much better. Rex Ryan just said that Tom Brady went to the Lombardi play while the Jets V Colts game was on...Rex said " Peyton Manning would have been watching the game" Are you serious Rex? Brady is going to watch that game on his DVR or even at the Pats facility..I am sure they have tape of the game. Rex you know all about filiming right?

das8929
01-10-2011, 01:28 PM
I'm worried that the 45-3 thrashing will give the Jets the motivation to win this. Pats have everything to lose, Jets have nothing to lose. Thats dangerous.

nyjunc
01-10-2011, 01:45 PM
Danny Woodhead is a weapon. Wes Welker is a weapon. Deion Brach is a sub par player but when he looks into Brady's eyes he believes.

Gronkowski is a big time weapon. The guy is always open. Hernandez is a big time weapon. Tate is a weapon..The Pats are loaded, and yes Brady just makes them all just that much better. Rex Ryan just said that Tom Brady went to the Lombardi play while the Jets V Colts game was on...Rex said " Peyton Manning would have been watching the game" Are you serious Rex? Brady is going to watch that game on his DVR or even at the Pats facility..I am sure they have tape of the game. Rex you know all about filiming right?

Those guys are average to below average players that are made to look much better than they are w/ that QB.

The pats have big time TEs but those guys are rookies, no where else do they have elite talent at skill positions around the QB.

I'm worried that the 45-3 thrashing will give the Jets the motivation to win this. Pats have everything to lose, Jets have nothing to lose. Thats dangerous.

We both have everything to lose, these are 2 teams that are fighting for a chance to win a Super Bowl and whoever loses will be bitterly disappointed.

MR NFLFAN
01-10-2011, 01:46 PM
From espn
http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=6007793

"This is about Bill Belichick versus Rex Ryan," Ryan said, addressing the upcoming showing in Foxborough for the first time. "There's no question, it's personal. It's about him against myself. That's what it's going to come down to."

Belichick was told of Ryan's remarks and had a witty remark.
"I might have a little quickness on him, he's probably got a little more strength and power on me," Belichick said. "I don't think you'll see either of us out there making any blocks, or tackles, or runs, throws or catches. At least you won't see me doing that. It's probably a good thing for our team."

Ryan claimed both teams are even, and that the rubber game will be decided by his ability to match wits with Belichick. In their last meeting, Dec. 6 in Foxborough, the Jets were humiliated on Monday Night Football 45-3.

Tunaphish429
01-10-2011, 02:43 PM
From espn
http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=6007793

"This is about Bill Belichick versus Rex Ryan," Ryan said, addressing the upcoming showing in Foxborough for the first time. "There's no question, it's personal. It's about him against myself. That's what it's going to come down to."

Belichick was told of Ryan's remarks and had a witty remark.
"I might have a little quickness on him, he's probably got a little more strength and power on me," Belichick said. "I don't think you'll see either of us out there making any blocks, or tackles, or runs, throws or catches. At least you won't see me doing that. It's probably a good thing for our team."

Ryan claimed both teams are even, and that the rubber game will be decided by his ability to match wits with Belichick. In their last meeting, Dec. 6 in Foxborough, the Jets were humiliated on Monday Night Football 45-3.

Jets can win, its suicide!!!!

CleatMarks
01-10-2011, 02:47 PM
Funniest part of this thread is the Jets fans begging Miami fans to cheer for them. Talk about loser's mentality. ROFL

nyjunc
01-10-2011, 03:03 PM
Funniest part of this thread is the Jets fans begging Miami fans to cheer for them. Talk about loser's mentality. ROFL

Nah, the funniest part is Miami fans having to watch a game btw 2 of their biggest rivals to determine who is one game from the Super Bowl.

Tunaphish429
01-10-2011, 03:32 PM
Nah, the funniest part is Miami fans having to watch a game btw 2 of their biggest rivals to determine who is one game from the Super Bowl.

Jets are laughing now, Miami has laughed plenty in the past. Things change fast. Who knows whats online of Rex Ryan and his wife right now.

nyjunc
01-10-2011, 06:07 PM
Jets are laughing now, Miami has laughed plenty in the past. Things change fast. Who knows whats online of Rex Ryan and his wife right now.

The 70s and 80s are long gone, things do change quickly but it's been over 10 years since your last playoff win so you haven't had too many laughs over us.

wackotaco
01-10-2011, 06:29 PM
I can never root for the Jets.

SpurzN703
01-10-2011, 10:20 PM

You'd never stop gloating if the Jets won the SB. I couldn't stand the thought of it.

HurriPhin
01-11-2011, 01:53 AM
I won't be rooting for the patsies, I'll be rooting AGAINST the jests.

Jared
01-11-2011, 02:07 AM
The 70s and 80s are long gone, things do change quickly but it's been over 10 years since your last playoff win so you haven't had too many laughs over us.

It's always convenient to lower the bar to make it sound like your team has had success. When was the last time a Jets player watched a Super Bowl from anywhere other than their couch?

Da Murph
01-11-2011, 05:14 AM
You'd never stop gloating if the Jets won the SB. I couldn't stand the thought of it.

You clearly don't know junc, then. Junc is the argumentative type, not the gloating type.

nyjunc
01-11-2011, 09:11 AM

I never gloat, when my team gets attacked I have fun and go back at other posters but I think we know I'm not the type who would come on here and rub it in. Just check my history after we have beaten you guys.

It's always convenient to lower the bar to make it sound like your team has had success. When was the last time a Jets player watched a Super Bowl from anywhere other than their couch?

I love you guys act like you have been anywhere near a SB in the last 20-25 years. You guys haven't even been close to a conf title game since 1994 and you are going to make fun of us?:lol:

dreday
01-11-2011, 12:25 PM
patriots at home.... coming off a bye week.they are something like 10-0 under those circumstances with the bb/brady combo.

there's a first time for everything though. that's why they play the game. predictions at this time are useless. wait til sunday and see for yourself.

AphexPhin
01-11-2011, 03:15 PM
I am rooting for the Patriots to destroy the Jets.

BARF
01-11-2011, 03:36 PM
pats, i am getting tired of rex ryan talking smack, would be crazy to see what would happen if the jets and ravens meet in the afc title game, wonder if rex will talk smack then, look what happen the last time he did ray lewis told him stfu, hit keller so hard he went back to his childhood

mindstate
01-11-2011, 04:00 PM
pats, i am getting tired of rex ryan talking smack, would be crazy to see what would happen if the jets and ravens meet in the afc title game, wonder if rex will talk smack then, look what happen the last time he did ray lewis told him stfu, hit keller so hard he went back to his childhood

Of course he would. If a 42 point loss one month ago hasn't stopped him from talking, I doubt a 1 point loss from four months ago will.

CleatMarks
01-12-2011, 04:48 PM

Nope, the funniest part is watching Jets fans plead their case to cheer for them.... Frankly, I don't know what Miami fans will be doing since I'm not one but I know that I won't be begging people to cheer for me on a Dolphins board. I'll be at the game watching my team kick the **** out of the Jests as I always am.

nyjunc
01-12-2011, 05:19 PM
Nope, the funniest part is watching Jets fans plead their case to cheer for them.... Frankly, I don't know what Miami fans will be doing since I'm not one but I know that I won't be begging people to cheer for me on a Dolphins board. I'll be at the game watching my team kick the **** out of the Jests as I always am.

I was joking around, I couldn't care less if anyone else rooted for us. We have fun here, you should stay and participate.

I hope your team is as confident as you are. we;ll see what happens, I remember a very similar scenario a year ago against the hottest team in the league in the div round.

One thing is for sure, win or lose I'll be around. Something tells me if the jets do win you won't be back.

mindstate
01-12-2011, 06:28 PM
Well, at least not everyone in the media hates us. :chuckle:

Reporter Ines Sainz is still pulling for the Jets to win Super Bowl (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Reporter-Ines-Sainz-is-still-pulling-for-the-Jet?urn=nfl-306656)
By Chris Chase (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner?author=Chris+Chase)

The Mexican television reporter who was allegedly sexually harassed last summer during a locker-room interview with Mark Sanchez(notes) says she holds no ill-will towards the New York Jets and believes the team will win the Super Bowl.

Speaking to Steppin' Out magazine, Ines Sainz said that she thinks New York will upset the heavily favored New England Patriots in Sunday's divisional playoff game en route to the team's first title since 1969.

Of the Jets, she said:

"They are like a star in the movies. They win games you truly believe they are going to lose. I truly believe they have the best chance to win the Super Bowl. I think Mark Sanchez will do it!"

The TV Azteca reporter was interviewing Sanchez during training camp when she was subjected to juvenile, harassing behavior from Jets coaches and players. That included a defensive backs coach throwing footballs in her direction during practice, players looking about standing near, and harassing comments in the locker room.

It was a major embarassment for the franchise and for the league, which used the incident to remind franchises of proper workplace conduct. The team later apologized, while Sainz took some time off from NFL coverage and returned to the sidelines (but not the locker room) in October.

dreday
01-12-2011, 07:09 PM
hoodies wife >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> footies wife imo.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif (http://hotchyx.com/)

nyjunc
01-13-2011, 12:22 PM

That's wife #2 for BB and the woman he cheate don his original wife w/.

AphexPhin
01-13-2011, 12:53 PM

At least BB doesnt whore his wife out to black guys:lol2:

dreday
01-13-2011, 12:53 PM

i'd do it too...

AphexPhin
01-13-2011, 12:54 PM
Well, at least not everyone in the media hates us. :chuckle:

Sanchez should definitely hit that.

nyjunc
01-13-2011, 12:59 PM
At least BB doesnt whore his wife out to black guys:lol2:

We don't know that, maybe he just doesn't advertise like Rex?:lol:

Ilovemyfins4eva
01-13-2011, 04:53 PM

wow, shes ****in hot, especially for her age.

HeartbreakKid28
01-13-2011, 07:26 PM
Pats because they don't talk as much, want Rex to go away until the draft, and I want to see a Ravens-Patriots rematch!

AphexPhin
01-13-2011, 07:43 PM
We don't know that, maybe he just doesn't advertise like Rex?:lol:

Very true lol

dreday
01-13-2011, 09:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiTEIbBPvQI&feature=player_embedded

shots fired!!a lot of foot references here...

nyjunc
01-14-2011, 09:11 AM
Pats because they don't talk as much, want Rex to go away until the draft, and I want to see a Ravens-Patriots rematch!

The Pats talk they just more subtle b/c they are afraid to talk like what welker did yesterday.

dreday
01-14-2011, 03:09 PM
The Pats talk they just more subtle b/c they are afraid to talk like what welker did yesterday.

im the last person to be a brady and pats knob slobber...BUT to be the last dynasty of the NFL, they don't say SHYT. quiet as a losing team too.i can respect that..

as far as suggs, how he can still talk shyt when your RIVAL, your DIVISION rival , has won 2 superbowls while you are in your prime...is beyond me...

AphexPhin
01-15-2011, 02:38 AM

The Pats are afraid of a team they clobbered by 42 points???

I think the reason why BB & his players dont talk smack like Rex is because it comes across as corny as hell.