PDA

View Full Version : Something to complain about.

Tunaphish429
01-11-2011, 02:25 PM
Do you like to ***** and moan about stuff?

Anything in general. Something stupid to others but matters alot to you..

Best thing is no one, well almost no one will hate you for it..

So have fun, of course please follow TOS.

Tunaphish429
01-11-2011, 02:29 PM
My first complaint.

Can people really distiguish between different brands of ketchup?

I mean its ketchup? Who the **** are these ppl who think ketchup is different..

No one will ever be able to tell me otherwise..

What's next? You gonna tell me there is a difference between bottled ketchup? Plastic or Glass?

Squeeze bottle or gravity propelled ketchup? I guess if your a pureist you would like the glass bottle/ gravity propelled model.

Give me a ****ing break...

Bumpus
01-11-2011, 02:59 PM
My first complaint.

Can people really distiguish between different brands of ketchup?

I mean its ketchup? Who the **** are these ppl who think ketchup is different..

No one will ever be able to tell me otherwise..

What's next? You gonna tell me there is a difference between bottled ketchup? Plastic or Glass?

Squeeze bottle or gravity propelled ketchup? I guess if your a pureist you would like the glass bottle/ gravity propelled model.

Give me a ****ing break...

I like the little free packets from McDonalds. :tongue:

Bumpus
01-11-2011, 03:05 PM
I hate pompous former smokers who act superior to current smokers.

I hate their smug arses.

I wish they would die. Of AIDS. Given to them by a pack of rabid spider monkeys.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Bumpus
01-11-2011, 03:23 PM
I also hate when people do this to you:

http://static.funnyjunk.com/gifs/8ea356ad_781d_1a6f.gif

Tunaphish429
01-11-2011, 03:29 PM
I hate pompous former smokers who act superior to current smokers.

I hate their smug arses.

I wish they would die. Of AIDS. Given to them by a pack of rabid spider monkeys.

Oh man I hate those ppl too..

"You know thats bad for you right"?

"I quit 5 years ago, I just had to quit"

If something is worth doing its worth doing right...Plus smoking is fun and makes you look cool.

Flip Tanneflop
01-11-2011, 08:35 PM
Ketchup is definately different by brand. You cant taste it so much if you blend it with other flavors like on a cheeseburger or something. But, take a generic bottle one day, taste it. Then taste some from a bottle of Heinz. If you cant tell the difference, youre a tard. Sorry, but thats facts.

Hunts is decent, but really nothing else can **** with Heinz. I bought a small bottle of some generic from K-mart a few months ago, just because I happened to be in there and I knew we were almost out of ketchup. It was a huge mistake.

Flip Tanneflop
01-11-2011, 08:41 PM
I hate it when stupid ****ers sit still in a huge parking lot, waiting for people to back out of a space. The people could still be putting bags in the car, yet some ******* decides to not only wait the 95 seconds for them to back out, but clog up the whole chain of cars behind them. *******s.

There are TONS of open spaces. Walk the extra 40 yards you stupid ****. While you sit there and wait for a space a mere 40 yards closer to the entrance of the store, I will park, walk past you still sitting there, and have half of my cart full before you get in the ****ing door dip****.

There is really no need for that **** unless youre handicapped. And if thats the case, you have one of those permits and Im sure you can find a handicapped spot to park in.

I also cant stand people who drive so slowly in these parking lots. There is no need to go less than 10mph. Youre not going to hit anyone if youre paying attention. Just drive and ****ing park. When you see an open space, pull in the mother ****er. Why drive through 8 different isles in the lot looking for a space when you can just park a little further away and not have to bs around in your car.

My strategy is typically to go to the isles on one of the ends. There you can usually find a space closer to the front and wind up walking less distance than one of the spots around half way up in the middle isles. Those spots are difficult to find anyway. Plus if you go directly to the outside isles, you avoid traffic and morons like Im speaking about. Its great. Im in and out *******. I dont **** around in parking lots.

Flip Tanneflop
01-11-2011, 08:42 PM
You shouldnt have started this thread unless you expected me to fill it with posts.

Flip Tanneflop
01-11-2011, 08:47 PM
I cant stand dip****s who wear some kind of attire of a sports team(hat, jersey, shirt) and when you ask them if they are a fan of that team, they tell you yes even though they arent.

Why bother starting the conversation about the team with me and have me figure out within a few statements that you really know nothing about the team? You just have a god damned t shirt with that teams logo on it. You got that **** at wal mart or someone bought it for you or something. I get it. But, just be honest and ****ing say so when I asked if you liked the Patriots.

You dont even know who Ben Jarvis Green Ellis is. Youre not a Patriots fan OK. And thats totally fine. Just say its just a ****ing t shirt. I wont judge you.

The fact you tried to say you were a fan when you clearly arent makes you more of a dip**** than someone who just wears a god damned t shirt of whatever team is on the ****ing thing. Hell, I have a couple of hard rock cafe t shirts I wear all the time. Someone got them for me as a gift when they traveled. I dont give a **** about hard rock cafe. I mean I like the food there and I have no objections to eating there when Im out of town, but I dont have a hard on for the place.

tylerdolphin
01-11-2011, 08:48 PM
People walking 3 or 4 wide on a sidewalk and taking the whole thing up and not making room when they see you coming the opposite way. I used to walk around out into the road or wherever, but now I just walk directly into them and and dont even turn around.

Flip Tanneflop
01-11-2011, 08:49 PM
White people who like Kanye West are total dip****s.

Flip Tanneflop
01-11-2011, 08:49 PM
Black people who like Kanye West are total dip****s.

Flip Tanneflop
01-11-2011, 08:59 PM
People who hold up the line at the quicky mart buying scratch off lottery tickets. Get the **** out of the line and let the customers who are buying actual goods get through and move along with their day. If you want to waste money, just leave the **** at the counter and go.

****ing morons. "I want 2 of the number 7s. 2 of the number 4s. 3 of those bingo bucks. 2 of the super blackjacks." Hey lady.......GO **** YOURSELF. Im just trying to give this douchebag at the counter a 20 note for my gas and get to an appointment. 5 minutes later they are back in line to redeem the $6 they won off of a $20 dollar purchase to get $6 more worth of tickets. Repeating the process until they have lost all of their ****ing money for the week.

Lottery............ A tax on people who cant do math.

Seriously, that **** tells you the odds right there on the back of the ticket. There isnt a bigger longshot available. Its a terrible return on your investment. Retards.

tylerdolphin
01-11-2011, 08:59 PM
Two of your better posts right there (the Kanye ones).

Flip Tanneflop
01-11-2011, 09:07 PM
People who strike up conversations with complete strangers about their personal lives. You see that **** a lot at the quicky marts here too. Quit holding up the ****ing line. And cashiers..............politely tell the people you have customers behind them. Or hell, it dosent even have to be polite. Tell them to step the **** aside and if they want to continue bull****ting with you thats fine so long as you can get your work done.

Its especially bad when you get these people discussing the health issues of themselves or their family or friends. Unreal. I remember the waiting room at the physical theropists office. It was bad for that.

It sucks when people try to do that **** to me too. Some old guy asking why I was here. Well honestly.....its none of your ****ing business. I dont know you and my personal health is nothing for you to be concerned about. ********er. And no, I dont care about yours either. Thats probably the biggest reason I didnt ask. I dont give a **** why you are here. So dont ask me in the hopes that I will ask you in return and then I have to sit there and listen to stories of your 10 year battle with a degenerative knee or whatever the **** you are here for.

JCane
01-11-2011, 09:11 PM
White people who like Kanye West are total dip****s.

Troll bait.

Flip Tanneflop
01-11-2011, 09:14 PM
People who start talking about Jesus with random people they dont know. Thats the worst.

Its bad because once they start, I kinda have to just nod and agree with them or something to that effect. God forbid I actually inform them that I think their belief system is totally flawed. Not in a rude way either, just the fact that I would say that would strike them as strange. Instantly they would think there has to be something really wrong, because who in the hell wouldnt follow Jesus???????

Its a tough thing to break to these people that they are totally clueless. I cant do it. And yet its difficult for me to sit there and just let them go on. But, I have to. They put me in a tough spot. Thats why they are *******s.

Practicing christians make me very uncomfortable. And it really isnt fair that we have to take their **** all the time. In this area, its almost unheard of to not think Jesus is the ****.

JCane
01-11-2011, 09:21 PM

tylerdolphin
01-11-2011, 09:47 PM
People who start talking about Jesus with random people they dont know. Thats the worst.

Its bad because once they start, I kinda have to just nod and agree with them or something to that effect. God forbid I actually inform them that I think their belief system is totally flawed. Not in a rude way either, just the fact that I would say that would strike them as strange. Instantly they would think there has to be something really wrong, because who in the hell wouldnt follow Jesus???????

Its a tough thing to break to these people that they are totally clueless. I cant do it. And yet its difficult for me to sit there and just let them go on. But, I have to. They put me in a tough spot. Thats why they are *******s.

Practicing christians make me very uncomfortable. And it really isnt fair that we have to take their **** all the time. In this area, its almost unheard of to not think Jesus is the ****.
I have zero problem with Christians in general. The ones I hate are the ones that feel the need to always remind you of your "sins". Some of my best friends are Christians...matter of fact, one is going to seminary soon. We just respect eachother. I dont curse and do stuff to offend him in front of him, he doesnt try tell me how I have to live my life unless I ask him for advice. I grew up in the church. I dont need to be preached at. I know the Bible.

In my experience, the stupid ones are people you kinda know, but not really, who feel like they know you enough to tell you what a **** up you are. They try to act like its out of love or whatever, but thats bull****. If they pass me in the store I wont get a "hi". They just love the opportunity to make themselves feel better in comparison to you. My real friends can tell me Im screwing up and Ill hear them out. I wont give the time of day to some hypocritical douchebag who wants to preach at me in front of people so he can look like a better Christian and feel better about himself. GTFO.

X-Pacolypse
01-11-2011, 10:02 PM
I hate it when stupid ****ers sit still in a huge parking lot, waiting for people to back out of a space. The people could still be putting bags in the car, yet some ******* decides to not only wait the 95 seconds for them to back out, but clog up the whole chain of cars behind them. *******s.

There are TONS of open spaces. Walk the extra 40 yards you stupid ****. While you sit there and wait for a space a mere 40 yards closer to the entrance of the store, I will park, walk past you still sitting there, and have half of my cart full before you get in the ****ing door dip****.

There is really no need for that **** unless youre handicapped. And if thats the case, you have one of those permits and Im sure you can find a handicapped spot to park in.

I also cant stand people who drive so slowly in these parking lots. There is no need to go less than 10mph. Youre not going to hit anyone if youre paying attention. Just drive and ****ing park. When you see an open space, pull in the mother ****er. Why drive through 8 different isles in the lot looking for a space when you can just park a little further away and not have to bs around in your car.

My strategy is typically to go to the isles on one of the ends. There you can usually find a space closer to the front and wind up walking less distance than one of the spots around half way up in the middle isles. Those spots are difficult to find anyway. Plus if you go directly to the outside isles, you avoid traffic and morons like Im speaking about. Its great. Im in and out *******. I dont **** around in parking lots.

Happened to me today as I was leaving the UPS Store to get my mail. Seriously, I hate that as well. For me, it's like vultures hovering over a dead body just waiting for the right time to swoop in. Guess what kind of people do it the most? ****ing fat mother****ers who could actually use the ****ing exercise by walking a few more feet!

Bumpus
01-11-2011, 10:04 PM
Broads who don't give head ...

:bobdole:

Bumpus
01-11-2011, 10:08 PM
High school dropouts who **** up my order at the drive-thru ...

X-Pacolypse
01-11-2011, 10:10 PM
I cant stand dip****s who wear some kind of attire of a sports team(hat, jersey, shirt) and when you ask them if they are a fan of that team, they tell you yes even though they arent.

Why bother starting the conversation about the team with me and have me figure out within a few statements that you really know nothing about the team? You just have a god damned t shirt with that teams logo on it. You got that **** at wal mart or someone bought it for you or something. I get it. But, just be honest and ****ing say so when I asked if you liked the Patriots.

You dont even know who Ben Jarvis Green Ellis is. Youre not a Patriots fan OK. And thats totally fine. Just say its just a ****ing t shirt. I wont judge you.

The fact you tried to say you were a fan when you clearly arent makes you more of a dip**** than someone who just wears a god damned t shirt of whatever team is on the ****ing thing. Hell, I have a couple of hard rock cafe t shirts I wear all the time. Someone got them for me as a gift when they traveled. I dont give a **** about hard rock cafe. I mean I like the food there and I have no objections to eating there when Im out of town, but I dont have a hard on for the place.

I'm somewhat guilty of this. I have a bunch of University of Hawaii gear that I tend to rock from time to time, and usually somebody will ask me if I went to school there. My usual response is: "No, I didn't. However, I've been to Hawaii a couple of times when I was in the service" and that's about the extent of the conversation. Plus, I've got t-shirts from a bunch of random different schools that I'll throw on for the sake of being different. Honestly, sometimes I wear stuff just to get a reaction out of people. I have a t-shirt which has a picture of Kurt Cobain on the front shooting the bird gets the most looks.

Bumpus
01-11-2011, 10:12 PM
Strippers who pretend they're just raising money for tuition ...

Honestly, honey - You're a whore. The illusion's doing nothing for me. Just shake your ***.

tylerdolphin
01-11-2011, 10:14 PM
High school dropouts who **** up my order at the drive-thru ...

Specifically saying no pickles, no onions, and still getting both. Instant rage.

X-Pacolypse
01-11-2011, 10:19 PM

Oh man, you just brought up a big one for me. I remember when I was in the Navy, I was stationed on Naval Air Station North Island out in Coronado, and usually every Saturday during football season (unless I had duty, or was out at sea) I would go to Subway on base, get a sandwich, and head on over to Recreation Center to watch some football on the big screen. Like ****ing clockwork at the entrance to the Rec would be these goddamn Jesus freaks who would always ask something like: "Hello, brother? Have you heard the good news of Jesus Christ today?" My response would usually go something like this: "Listen, I was raised in the Catholic faith, and went through private schooling up until the last semester of my senior year of high school. Why should I stand here and listen to you tell me something that was pounded into me for eighteen years? If you don't mind, I'm going to go inside, eat my food, and watch some ball."

Don't force your beliefs on other people it's probably one of the rudest things a person could do.

X-Pacolypse
01-11-2011, 10:22 PM
People who strike up conversations with complete strangers about their personal lives. You see that **** a lot at the quicky marts here too. Quit holding up the ****ing line. And cashiers..............politely tell the people you have customers behind them. Or hell, it dosent even have to be polite. Tell them to step the **** aside and if they want to continue bull****ting with you thats fine so long as you can get your work done.

Its especially bad when you get these people discussing the health issues of themselves or their family or friends. Unreal. I remember the waiting room at the physical theropists office. It was bad for that.

It sucks when people try to do that **** to me too. Some old guy asking why I was here. Well honestly.....its none of your ****ing business. I dont know you and my personal health is nothing for you to be concerned about. ********er. And no, I dont care about yours either. Thats probably the biggest reason I didnt ask. I dont give a **** why you are here. So dont ask me in the hopes that I will ask you in return and then I have to sit there and listen to stories of your 10 year battle with a degenerative knee or whatever the **** you are here for.

Then you would hate one of my best friends. In fact, when he gets drunk it gets worse.

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Broads who don't give head ...

Don't get married.

X-Pacolypse
01-11-2011, 10:29 PM
You know what really pisses me off? There is this guy who comes into gym I go to rocking a Tapout gym bag, and thinks he's just the greatest gift to humankind. Dude, let me inform you of something. Just because you sport gear with the Tapout logo doesn't make you the next UFC or MMA sensation. Also, stop slamming down the weights after your ****ing set and letting out this roar like you're ****ing Mr. Uber Alphamale! Finally, stop playing air guitar in between those sets! Listen, I'm sure you enjoy rocking out to Whitesnake or the Scorpions or whatever the hell it is that you listen to. That said, YOU LOOK LIKE A GODDAMN TOOL!!!

tylerdolphin
01-11-2011, 10:33 PM
People who would rather take a contested jumper than pass to me when Im posted up against a smaller defender. They can all burn in Hell.

Not only did you pass up the better chance of scoring, but you also ensured that the guy I was posting will have position on me for the rebound on the inevitable brick. Nice job jackass.

X-Pacolypse
01-11-2011, 10:35 PM
People who don't use their turn signal drives me crazy. It's there for a reason you jackwagons, use it.

X-Pacolypse
01-11-2011, 10:37 PM
People who slowdown at yellow lights. Just because the light just turned yellow as you approach it doesn't mean you come to a complete stop.

tylerdolphin
01-11-2011, 10:38 PM
People who don't use their turn signal drives me crazy. It's there for a reason you jackwagons, use it.
Always old people.

X-Pacolypse
01-11-2011, 10:43 PM
People who give status updates on Facebook that I could go without knowing. For example, "so and so luvs her boyfriend sooooooo much today!" Or, "just left Starbucks with my usual!" Seriously.... who gives a rat's @ss about this crap?

X-Pacolypse
01-11-2011, 10:49 PM
People who call into talk radio shows that ramble on for a minute or two about something completely unrelated to the topic at hand.

Bumpus
01-11-2011, 10:51 PM

From my experience, no-one in the entire state of Ohio understands this concept.

X-Pacolypse
01-11-2011, 10:54 PM
Fat girls who can't take a hint the first time. I'm not a chubby chaser, so stop wasting your time. Sorry, you're just not what I'm looking for. I'm going to date something that looks like it belongs in a tank at SeaWorld.

X-Pacolypse
01-11-2011, 10:59 PM
The middle aged woman (acts like she's 20) who comes into the gym I go to and changes the channel and watches reruns of "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" OK, lady it's getting to a point where I'm answering the questions before all the answers are given.

X-Pacolypse
01-11-2011, 11:01 PM
From my experience, no-one in the entire state of Ohio understands this concept.

Nor does anybody in the city of Miami.

X-Pacolypse
01-11-2011, 11:04 PM
Junk mail. I hate it, it's a bunch of useless crap that I don't read or want. Nobody under the age of 60 runs through those things and clips coupons. In fact, I got so sick of it, that's why I decided to start using a PO Box.

X-Pacolypse
01-11-2011, 11:13 PM
People who wear any of the following clothing lines: Ed Hardy, Tapout, or Affliction.

JCane
01-11-2011, 11:22 PM
People who wear any of the following clothing lines: Ed Hardy, Tapout, or Affliction.

Eh, I like people who where that stuff. Makes it very easy for me to spot douchebags.

CedarPhin
01-11-2011, 11:23 PM
Seems like the people who wear Tapout **** are always the ones with the jacked up trucks with the giant "Famous Stars and Stripes" logo in the back window.

CedarPhin
01-11-2011, 11:24 PM
Things I hate and complain about? How much time do you guys have? I could go on about failed relationships, jealous ex'es, etc.

X-Pacolypse
01-11-2011, 11:37 PM
Things I hate and complain about? How much time do you guys have? I could go on about failed relationships, jealous ex'es, etc.

You're a part of the 3AM Crew, right? I would say you've got some time on your hands. Let er rip!

Tunaphish429
01-12-2011, 10:10 AM
Ketchup is definately different by brand. You cant taste it so much if you blend it with other flavors like on a cheeseburger or something. But, take a generic bottle one day, taste it. Then taste some from a bottle of Heinz. If you cant tell the difference, youre a tard. Sorry, but thats facts.

Hunts is decent, but really nothing else can **** with Heinz. I bought a small bottle of some generic from K-mart a few months ago, just because I happened to be in there and I knew we were almost out of ketchup. It was a huge mistake.

Yea its ketchup man, It all tastes the same to me. If the cheeseburger is any good you dont even need it to begin with.

Lol

Tunaphish429
01-12-2011, 10:13 AM
I hate ppl who cant wait their turn in line..*******'s are always trying to cut..Its at the elevator, its in your car at an exit its everywhere..

Wait your god damn turn, Have some ****ing patience.

Tunaphish429
01-12-2011, 10:24 AM
How about the *******s that sit right next to you in a movie theater when the ****ing place is empty. There are plenty of sits go find another one..

Bumpus
01-12-2011, 11:47 AM
How about the *******s that sit right next to you in a movie theater when the ****ing place is empty. There are plenty of sits go find another one..

I usually cut a hole in the bottom of my popcorn bucket. :lol:

Bumpus
01-12-2011, 11:49 AM
People who have no ****ing clue how to drive in the snow.

Vaark
01-12-2011, 12:00 PM
This crap pizzes me off almost more than anything...... but Larry David is THE MAN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtdpJlZ07u4

Boy From School
01-12-2011, 02:23 PM
I can't stand picky eaters.

Locke
01-12-2011, 03:58 PM
I can't stand people who judge me just because I have tattoos. It happens all the time too, and only with older people. It isn't the 1950s anymore ****er. Not only am I tattooed, I am half your age yet I have a better job than you, drive a better car than you, and have a wife that you're gonna jerk off to when you get in the shower later.

I can't begin to described how many times I get discriminated against because of it. When I went to buy the engagement ring for my wife, the lady I was talking to was such a ***** to me. I ended up not buying the ring there, and it was a 500 dollar ring, which I had already paid for. I got my money back from the manager and went elsewhere. I'm not gonna put up with disrespect like that. When I went to buy my TV, no one thought I was gonna spend any money so I got no help. This happens everywhere. The ****ty part is when I go to these same places with my blazer on, which covers my sleeves, sales people are all up on me, wanting me to spend my money. Where were you *******s last week when I was here?

The worst part is how nowhere wants to hire anyone with visible tattoos. News flash old-fashioned businessmen: young buyers don't give a **** if they buy from people with tattoos. Unless your target sales demographic are other middle aged people who are scared ****less of us tattooed ruffians, you're only hurting yourself. Studies show that people who score high on extroversion tend to make the best salesmen. You know who else scores high on extroversion? People who get extensive tattoo work. There's a reason places like Best Buy and Gamestop consistently come up with the best sales numbers in their respective field; they don't eliminate a pool of potentially excellent salespeople because they have tattoos.

The more people think we get past discrimination, the more it creeps up in other parts of our society...

Bumpus
01-12-2011, 11:34 PM
I can't stand people who judge me just because I have tattoos. It happens all the time too, and only with older people. It isn't the 1950s anymore ****er. Not only am I tattooed, I am half your age yet I have a better job than you, drive a better car than you, and have a wife that you're gonna jerk off to when you get in the shower later.

I can't begin to described how many times I get discriminated against because of it. When I went to buy the engagement ring for my wife, the lady I was talking to was such a ***** to me. I ended up not buying the ring there, and it was a 500 dollar ring, which I had already paid for. I got my money back from the manager and went elsewhere. I'm not gonna put up with disrespect like that. When I went to buy my TV, no one thought I was gonna spend any money so I got no help. This happens everywhere. The ****ty part is when I go to these same places with my blazer on, which covers my sleeves, sales people are all up on me, wanting me to spend my money. Where were you *******s last week when I was here?

The worst part is how nowhere wants to hire anyone with visible tattoos. News flash old-fashioned businessmen: young buyers don't give a **** if they buy from people with tattoos. Unless your target sales demographic are other middle aged people who are scared ****less of us tattooed ruffians, you're only hurting yourself. Studies show that people who score high on extroversion tend to make the best salesmen. You know who else scores high on extroversion? People who get extensive tattoo work. There's a reason places like Best Buy and Gamestop consistently come up with the best sales numbers in their respective field; they don't eliminate a pool of potentially excellent salespeople because they have tattoos.

The more people think we get past discrimination, the more it creeps up in other parts of our society...

That's why I only have two - both easily concealable.

Ricky4Life
01-13-2011, 12:06 AM

I hear ya. I have some that are visible and I get treated the same way.

Bumpus
01-13-2011, 12:27 AM
LeBron James is a tool.

Why in the world would he continue to keep this Cleveland crap alive.

What should I do?

Try shutting the hell up and just play basketball. The bad PR happened. Happened. (past tense) Cleveland is now beneath you.

By keeping this crap alive, he just makes himself look foolish. Cleveland is never going to get over this. He needs to just shut up & let his play speak for him. After a year or so the public (outside Cleveland) will get past all the drama, and his popularity will return. But for some reason, he seems to enjoy looking like a spoiled little retard.

Ricky4Life
01-13-2011, 01:10 AM
I think james likes playing the villian a little to much. Its kinda like spiderman putting on the black suit.

X-Pacolypse
01-13-2011, 01:17 AM
Jimmy Fallon. He just sucks.

NY8123
01-13-2011, 04:13 AM
You know what I can not stand.

People who ***** and moan and complain about everything from politics to taking a **** and then do absolutely nothing to fix the goddamn problem but continue to ***** about it.

"I'm to fat, I can never lose weight" as they chow down a ****ing supersized value meal from the redheaded *** clown franchise.
"I hate the government they never do anything for the people" as they are checking out with food stamps with beer and cigarettes on the counter but there kid is in worn out shoes.
"I never have any money, I don't know how I am going to pay the electric bill" as they sit next to you drinking liquor at a bar for five ****ing hours dropping 100 bucks a night.
"I never have anytime to do anything anymore" as they sit on their fat *** and watch five hours of reruns or play Xbox.
"I hate my job it sucks so bad. I hate my boss he is a dick/***** and I never want to go to work" FIND A NEW JOB OR SHUT THE **** UP.
"No one understands, they couldn't possibly understand my problems?" Your problems aren't any better or worse then most people so get over yourself and realize I have problems too and yours aren't really important to me 24/7 like you want them to be.

That's what I ****ing hate, none motivated, lazy, worthless, bitchy, whiny, don't take the initiative to fix a goddamn thing pieces of ****.

Sincerely,

NY8123

Vaark
01-13-2011, 09:20 AM
Tatted up goth women who refuse to fellate me cause I have none!

Vaark
01-13-2011, 09:23 AM
Partisan trolls in sheep's clothing who masquerade as "objective realists."

fatkirstyalley
01-13-2011, 09:46 AM
I hate that every resturant scowles at me when I enter and the chef starts franitcally popping xanax. I have feelings too.

Bumpus
01-13-2011, 10:47 AM

You're kidding.

I thought all tatted up goth chicks were into the blue dangly. :confused:

Locke
01-13-2011, 01:06 PM

A buddy of mine bought those fake tattoo sleeves for this reason. He went to one a local alt bar wearing them and picked up some punk rock chick. Apparently when the clothes were coming off later, it became obvious that they weren't real. How the hell it even got that far is beyond me, but she ended up punching him in the stomach. I got a laugh out of it. Guy is a douchebag anyways...

Locke
01-13-2011, 01:09 PM
That's why I only have two - both easily concealable.

Mine are easily concealable in a blazer, which is what I usually wear. I think this is why it annoys me so much. I can look like a super-conservative businessman if I want to, which is what I do at work. So, I personally see the difference in treatment I get between the two...

Tunaphish429
01-13-2011, 01:19 PM
I hate ppl who are like 25 years old and still depend on their parents for everything.

They mooch of their parents and make their parents feel guilty for everything that is wrong in their life. Their parents wait on the kid...

On top of that I hate the parents that keep giving into said child instead of putting their foot down.

Stop mooching off your parents, get a job.

No one feels sorry for you, Your pathetic.

BillsSBsoon
01-13-2011, 01:47 PM
i hate fat ppl who stuff their face all day long and dont care about what they are doing to themselves. its disgusting. stop being lazy and workout a little bit before you give yourself a heart attack

Bumpus
01-13-2011, 01:57 PM
i hate fat ppl who stuff their face all day long and dont care about what they are doing to themselves. its disgusting. stop being lazy and workout a little bit before you give yourself a heart attack

... pass the deep-fried twinkies. :eat:

Tunaphish429
02-04-2011, 12:29 PM
I hate when ppl are being asked questions on the street by a news crew and the person looks directly into the camera.

Dont look into the camera moron. Look at the person ask you the question..Your not the president. Idiot.

Bumpus
02-05-2011, 03:09 PM
(I'm immersed in Steeler country)

I've hated it the past two weeks when complete strangers look at me like I'm a dick after hearing my response to, "What do you think the Steelers will win by?"

:lol: Who am I kidding? I love that part.

The part I hate is that it's expected for everyone around here to root for the Steelers, and when you don't - you're the dick.