PDA

View Full Version : It's Personal

ChambersChamps
01-11-2011, 04:51 PM
No I'm not talking about our personal here. I'm talking about the big, fat, moron named Rex Ryan. In case nobody heard, this week's game between the Jets and Pats is "personal" between Ryan and Belichick. I didn't know they were playing. Rex Ryan's act has gotten so old this past year its getting to the point where the guy is looking about as dumb as we did with the coach search. Ryan you are the coach, not the players. Coach the stupid game and quit drawing attention to yourself just because your wife only pays attention to feet, which by the way was also a personal matter. Go watch film and eat bear claws, (which is personal between you and the bear claws) so you can try to beat Tom Brady (which is also personal) because apparently Tom Brady doesn't watch as much tape as Peyton. I think Ryan will make it even more personal this week because they are going to lose by about 30 so this offseason it will be personal between not only him and brady but the rest of the league

Tunaphish429
01-11-2011, 04:53 PM
This is such a great story..Its just too bad it really has nothing to do with the Dolphins..

Hopefully one day in the next 10 years we can win a playoff game.

Vaark
01-11-2011, 04:56 PM
What's funny is that based on an ESPN Sportsnation poll, apparently even the jersey jest fans prefer the coaching style of the cheat to the tootsie-obsessed, wife-pimping bozo voyeur:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/fp/flashPollResultsState?sportIndex=frontpage&pollId=105156

UHHS
01-11-2011, 04:58 PM
Screw how he appears in public. Ryan is a good coach, would love to have the guy.

PhinzN703
01-11-2011, 04:59 PM
Wrong forum

TKAllDay
01-11-2011, 04:59 PM
I live in Jersey and let me tell you Jet fever is absolutely disgusting. I was at a small party watching the playoff games over the weekend and this one idiot tried to get me to cheer for the Jets with him. He didn't understand my disdain for them. On top of that, he probably didn't know why he liked them but blindly loved Rex Ryan. He also said Santonio sucks and should be cut (eyeroll) .... I never thought I would say this, but I am the biggest Patriots fan this weekend. I wanna see a 60-0 blowout

Bumpus
01-11-2011, 05:03 PM
Wrong forum ... Moving.

Vertical Limit
01-11-2011, 05:04 PM
Ryan has to talk out of his *** for people can ask him about other things not involving his fetish and his crazy wife.

JETSJETSJETS
01-11-2011, 05:22 PM
What's funny is that based on an ESPN Sportsnation poll, apparently even the jersey jest fans prefer the coaching style of the cheat to the tootsie-obsessed, wife-pimping bozo voyeur:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/fp/flashPollResultsState?sportIndex=frontpage&pollId=105156

Thats a bunch of BS right there. Jets had Mangini few years ago. I can assure u, nobody wanted him in New York. Ask the players and they'd tell you who they wanna play for. I could really care less which coach people prefer in Idaho.

JETSJETSJETS
01-11-2011, 05:26 PM
No I'm not talking about our personal here. I'm talking about the big, fat, moron named Rex Ryan. In case nobody heard, this week's game between the Jets and Pats is "personal" between Ryan and Belichick. I didn't know they were playing. Rex Ryan's act has gotten so old this past year its getting to the point where the guy is looking about as dumb as we did with the coach search. Ryan you are the coach, not the players. Coach the stupid game and quit drawing attention to yourself just because your wife only pays attention to feet, which by the way was also a personal matter. Go watch film and eat bear claws, (which is personal between you and the bear claws) so you can try to beat Tom Brady (which is also personal) because apparently Tom Brady doesn't watch as much tape as Peyton. I think Ryan will make it even more personal this week because they are going to lose by about 30 so this offseason it will be personal between not only him and brady but the rest of the league

So Rex Ryan said it personal between him and Manning, went out and beat him, and now it makes him look dumb? How come? Rex Ryan has won three playoff games and his year 2 has still not finished. Im pretty sure he has coached the "stupid game". As for your drawing attention comment, sounds like you are the one who drew attention to him. Im guessing you won't want him to be your HC cuz he is only 3-1 in playoffs with winning records in both season.

JETSJETSJETS
01-11-2011, 05:30 PM
I live in Jersey and let me tell you Jet fever is absolutely disgusting. I was at a small party watching the playoff games over the weekend and this one idiot tried to get me to cheer for the Jets with him. He didn't understand my disdain for them. On top of that, he probably didn't know why he liked them but blindly loved Rex Ryan. He also said Santonio sucks and should be cut (eyeroll) .... I never thought I would say this, but I am the biggest Patriots fan this weekend. I wanna see a 60-0 blowout

Of course the Jet fever would sound absolutely disgusting to you. You're a Dolphin fan. U don't think fans in Miami would go crazy if they had just defeated Colts in a road playoff game?

nyjunc
01-11-2011, 05:36 PM
The bottom line is the man wins. Does his act get old? absolutely but as long as he wins I don't care. There is more than one way to win, BB has his style while rex has his style- they both get results.

Rex is the type of coach who you love if he is on your team and hate if he is on another team.

Hayden Fox
01-11-2011, 05:41 PM
Personel vs. Personnel

eifmp
01-11-2011, 07:44 PM
I feel all the Jets love in the place. It's amazing!

Here's a video...hope you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXs3SSKaoPo&feature=player_embedded

Conan
01-12-2011, 12:53 PM
Ryan has to talk out of his *** for people can ask him about other things not involving his fetish and his crazy wife.

Well I think your attempt at humor actually put you pretty close to what he is doing; he talks like he does so peoples attentions are drawn to him, not sanchez.

AphexPhin
01-12-2011, 02:55 PM
I thought Belichick's response was pretty funny. You can tell Belichick thinks Rex is a big fat buffoon. Hopefully the Pats whip the **** out of the Jets like they did last time they played.