View Full Version : Cavs lose 112-57

Ferretsquig
01-12-2011, 08:32 AM
Lebron tweets:

Karma is a b****. Gets you every time.

:lol:

JCane
01-12-2011, 04:14 PM
Cavs don't need LeBron. They're still a playoff team without him.

Isn't that right, nyjunk?

Anyone still wondering if LeBron made the right decision?

I believe we have the best record in the Eastern Conference...

dreday
01-12-2011, 04:15 PM
i saw the sports ticker, and it was like 74 to 29.just looking at the numbers,i thought it was a womens college game because those blowouts happen every day there.

looked like a repeat of a preseason exhibition game when the lakers played team haiti...

Tunaphish429
01-12-2011, 04:16 PM
Miami will have the Belt at the end of year baby...

Cavs are awful? Who was surprised..Everything that team did went through Lebron...

We are all witness.

dreday
01-12-2011, 04:18 PM
next thing in cleveland is those things from TREMORS swallowing up the whole state.... cleveland might as well be chernobyl!

CedarPhin
01-12-2011, 06:04 PM
The Cavs are pathetic.

R_t_Kraken
01-12-2011, 06:26 PM
Lol Cleveland sucks.

BAMAPHIN 22
01-12-2011, 07:37 PM
What does the coach of a team that just lost by 55 and scored only 57 points say? I bet Byron Scott probably didn't even go to the locker room after the game. He probably just walked straight to the team bus and waited until everyone else got on.

But what does LeBron James tweet while the Cavs take the worst beating in franchise history? Something like this:

"Crazy. Karma is a b****.. Gets you every time. Its not good to wish bad on anybody. God sees everything!"

Maybe it was a coincidence and LeBron wasn't even aware of the Cavs-Lakers game. Maybe he was talking about something entirely different. Or maybe he really is embracing this villain thing. I bet if LeBron could've tweeted that in Comic Sans, he would've.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/01/12/sportsline/main7238720.shtml?tag=cbsnewsSectionContent.14

X-Pacolypse
01-12-2011, 07:46 PM
Cleveland sucks.

Bumpus
01-12-2011, 08:04 PM
What a douchenozzle.

X-Pacolypse
01-12-2011, 08:24 PM
Cleveland sucks.

Dolfan3773
01-12-2011, 10:12 PM
Yeah...they hate their lives right now

Gonzo
01-12-2011, 10:16 PM
Cavs don't need LeBron. They're still a playoff team without him.

Isn't that right, nyjunk?

Anyone still wondering if LeBron made the right decision?

I believe we have the best record in the Eastern Conference...I never doubted he made the right decision. There or NY made the most sense. He just went about it in an extremely douchey way.

Though, perhaps not considering I equate the NBA to the WWE. In that case, it's perfect.

PHINATIC13
01-12-2011, 11:06 PM
....the real tragedy to me in this Lebron to South Beach saga....was how in the hell did the 2-time league MVP and arguably the leagues best player... not tell Bosh and Wade...no no you guys come to Cleveland....Riles must have made one hell of a sales pitch... If LBJ has them go to Cleveland...and he's still loved by all(well maybe not Mia.& Tor.) Riley is a GENIUS!...and Wade and Bosh are hated by former cities....LBJ GOT PLAYED!

as for the Cavs... with no Varejao,Gibson,Parker...they are better then that....Byron Scott WILL get them to play hard...if nothing else...

Gonzo
01-12-2011, 11:12 PM
....the real tragedy to me in this Lebron to South Beach saga....was how in the hell did the 2-time league MVP and arguably the leagues best player... not tell Bosh and Wade...no no you guys come to Cleveland....Riles must have made one hell of a sales pitch... If LBJ has them go to Cleveland...and he's still loved by all(well maybe not Mia.& Tor.) Riley is a GENIUS!...and Wade and Bosh are hated by former cities....LBJ GOT PLAYED!

as for the Cavs... with no Varejao,Gibson,Parker...they are better then that....Byron Scott WILL get them to play hard...if nothing else...
Miami...Cleveland...Miami...Cleveland...hmmm

JCane
01-12-2011, 11:19 PM

You and your college friends are thinking of taking a vacation. You guys have a lot of money to blow. You're thinking of taking this vacation between November and April. You've narrowed it down to Cleveland and Miami.

Pick one.

PHINATIC13
01-12-2011, 11:20 PM
Miami...Cleveland...Miami...Cleveland...hmmm

...I understand that man....what I'm saying is LBJ could have avoided being "the hated villian"..you know that killing him inside....Lebron has spent his whole there... now there is no going home.....going to South Beach is what the off-season is for...JMHO

jree
01-13-2011, 12:52 AM
...I understand that man....what I'm saying is LBJ could have avoided being "the hated villian"..you know that killing him inside....Lebron has spent his whole there... now there is no going home.....going to South Beach is what the off-season is for...JMHO

Are you kidding me. The Cavs were going in the same direction thats causing Steve Nash contemplating retirement. Gilbert doesn't know the first thing about running a franchise. Cause he's from there he's supposed to spend the rest of his career there? If anything, it should give him more motivation to leave and get outta that sink hole of a "sports town". The Cavs, Nets, Clippers, Wizards, and Trail-Blazers are career killers.

How many times has a franchise traded away a bust player cause he sucked? Well Lebron traded in a bust of a franchise cause they sucked?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

PLEASE LETS RELIVE THIS:

Dear Cleveland, All Of Northeast Ohio and Cleveland Cavaliers Supporters Wherever You May Be Tonight;

As you now know, our former hero, who grew up in the very region that he deserted this evening, is no longer a Cleveland Cavalier.

This was announced with a several day, narcissistic, self-promotional build-up culminating with a national TV special of his "decision" unlike anything ever "witnessed" in the history of sports and probably the history of entertainment.

Clearly, this is bitterly disappointing to all of us.

The good news is that the ownership team and the rest of the hard-working, loyal, and driven staff over here at your hometown Cavaliers have not betrayed you nor NEVER will betray you.

There is so much more to tell you about the events of the recent past and our more than exciting future. Over the next several days and weeks, we will be communicating much of that to you.

You simply don't deserve this kind of cowardly betrayal.

You have given so much and deserve so much more.

In the meantime, I want to make one statement to you tonight:

"I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER 'KING' WINS ONE"

You can take it to the bank.

If you thought we were motivated before tonight to bring the hardware to Cleveland, I can tell you that this shameful display of selfishness and betrayal by one of our very own has shifted our "motivation" to previously unknown and previously never experienced levels.

Some people think they should go to heaven but NOT have to die to get there.

Sorry, but that's simply not how it works.

This shocking act of disloyalty from our home grown "chosen one" sends the exact opposite lesson of what we would want our children to learn. And "who" we would want them to grow-up to become.

But the good news is that this heartless and callous action can only serve as the antidote to the so-called "curse" on Cleveland, Ohio.

The self-declared former "King" will be taking the "curse" with him down south. And until he does "right" by Cleveland and Ohio, James (and the town where he plays) will unfortunately own this dreaded spell and bad karma.

Just watch.

Sleep well, Cleveland.

Tomorrow is a new and much brighter day....

I PROMISE you that our energy, focus, capital, knowledge and experience will be directed at one thing and one thing only:

DELIVERING YOU the championship you have long deserved and is long overdue....

Dan Gilbert
Majority Owner Cleveland Cavaliers

PHINATIC13
01-13-2011, 01:01 AM
Are you kidding me. The Cavs were going in the same direction thats causing Steve Nash contemplating retirement. Gilbert doesn't know the first thing about running a franchise. Cause he's from there he's supposed to spend the rest of his career there? If anything, it should give him more motivation to leave and get outta that sink hole of a "sports town". The Cavs, Nets, Clippers, Wizards, and Trail-Blazers are career killers.

How many times has a franchise traded away a bust player cause he sucked? Well Lebron traded in a bust of a franchise cause they sucked?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

PLEASE LETS RELIVE THIS:

Dear Cleveland, All Of Northeast Ohio and Cleveland Cavaliers Supporters Wherever You May Be Tonight;

As you now know, our former hero, who grew up in the very region that he deserted this evening, is no longer a Cleveland Cavalier.

This was announced with a several day, narcissistic, self-promotional build-up culminating with a national TV special of his "decision" unlike anything ever "witnessed" in the history of sports and probably the history of entertainment.

Clearly, this is bitterly disappointing to all of us.

The good news is that the ownership team and the rest of the hard-working, loyal, and driven staff over here at your hometown Cavaliers have not betrayed you nor NEVER will betray you.

There is so much more to tell you about the events of the recent past and our more than exciting future. Over the next several days and weeks, we will be communicating much of that to you.

You simply don't deserve this kind of cowardly betrayal.

You have given so much and deserve so much more.

In the meantime, I want to make one statement to you tonight:

"I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER 'KING' WINS ONE"

You can take it to the bank.

If you thought we were motivated before tonight to bring the hardware to Cleveland, I can tell you that this shameful display of selfishness and betrayal by one of our very own has shifted our "motivation" to previously unknown and previously never experienced levels.

Some people think they should go to heaven but NOT have to die to get there.

Sorry, but that's simply not how it works.

This shocking act of disloyalty from our home grown "chosen one" sends the exact opposite lesson of what we would want our children to learn. And "who" we would want them to grow-up to become.

But the good news is that this heartless and callous action can only serve as the antidote to the so-called "curse" on Cleveland, Ohio.

The self-declared former "King" will be taking the "curse" with him down south. And until he does "right" by Cleveland and Ohio, James (and the town where he plays) will unfortunately own this dreaded spell and bad karma.

Just watch.

Sleep well, Cleveland.

Tomorrow is a new and much brighter day....

I PROMISE you that our energy, focus, capital, knowledge and experience will be directed at one thing and one thing only:

DELIVERING YOU the championship you have long deserved and is long overdue....

Dan Gilbert
Majority Owner Cleveland Cavaliers

....what?,,,,,,having the best record in the league the 2 years is going in the same direction as the Suns.....ok Noobie LOL!...I think all you Heat misunderstood what I was saying....

jree
01-13-2011, 01:04 AM
Looks like the guy that was supposed to be Lebrons wing man is realizing what Lebron did

It can’t get any worse than this. If it does, y’all gonna have to help me because I don’t know how much of this I can take. This, by far, is rock bottom.
That’s impossible with professional athletes how you lose by 55 points. I don’t care who you’re playing against.

jree
01-13-2011, 01:13 AM
....what?,,,,,,having the best record in the league the 2 years is going in the same direction as the Suns.....ok Noobie LOL!...I think all you Heat misunderstood what I was saying....

noobie? HAHAHAHAHAHA I'm pretty sure their record this year is going to show how much of that was Lebron. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He had no help on that team. It was all him or do you not understand why the Cavs are in as much trouble as they are. Injuries happen, if the team was truly going in the right direction their record would be indicative of that, its not. The best record in the NBA for the last two years was all Lebron, No more, no less. Dan Gilbert has no idea how to run a franchise which is why he was giving everything to Lebron. HAHAHAHAHA...Maybe you should learn some things about sports outside of just the teams you like.

jree
01-13-2011, 01:15 AM

And you know what, your right. I'm pretty sure any player would rather play for the Suns than the Cavs

X-Pacolypse
01-13-2011, 01:20 AM

Good thing for LeBron that he's from AKRON, not Cleveland.

Ferretsquig
01-13-2011, 08:16 AM

Cleveland didn't have the cap room to sign them. Riley didn't have to make much of a sales pitch. All he had to say is that this is the only town where you three can play together. In NY two could play together and in Chicago one could join Rose, but Miami was the only place all three could come together.

You think they're playing hard? The whole team gave up after Lebron came to town. Its not only that they've been losing, but they've making history by how poorly they're playing. I remember watching the Heat with a starting lineup of Quinn, Davis, Powell, Blount and Barron. That was a lineup that would struggle to compete with half the d-league talent wise. But at least they tried, and even won a game against a very good Dallas squad. This Cavs team has given up on Scott....they've laid down and taken the beatings.

PHINATIC13
01-13-2011, 11:03 PM
noobie? HAHAHAHAHAHA I'm pretty sure their record this year is going to show how much of that was Lebron. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He had no help on that team. It was all him or do you not understand why the Cavs are in as much trouble as they are. Injuries happen, if the team was truly going in the right direction their record would be indicative of that, its not. The best record in the NBA for the last two years was all Lebron, No more, no less. Dan Gilbert has no idea how to run a franchise which is why he was giving everything to Lebron. HAHAHAHAHA...Maybe you should learn some things about sports outside of just the teams you like.

I apologise ...I thought I was talking to an adult...won't happen again...my bad...

CedarPhin
01-13-2011, 11:13 PM
You and your college friends are thinking of taking a vacation. You guys have a lot of money to blow. You're thinking of taking this vacation between November and April. You've narrowed it down to Cleveland and Miami.

Pick one.

Cleveland. Without a doubt. Hahahaha.

PHINATIC13
01-13-2011, 11:23 PM
Cleveland didn't have the cap room to sign them. Riley didn't have to make much of a sales pitch. All he had to say is that this is the only town where you three can play together. In NY two could play together and in Chicago one could join Rose, but Miami was the only place all three could come together.

You think they're playing hard? The whole team gave up after Lebron came to town. Its not only that they've been losing, but they've making history by how poorly they're playing. I remember watching the Heat with a starting lineup of Quinn, Davis, Powell, Blount and Barron. That was a lineup that would struggle to compete with half the d-league talent wise. But at least they tried, and even won a game against a very good Dallas squad. This Cavs team has given up on Scott....they've laid down and taken the beatings.

part 1.......this was planned out awhile ago by most accounts(the 3 playing together)....the Cavs could've cleaned house(make cap room) just like the Heat did...look I'm hating on the Heat....I'm saying LBJ IMO didn't think this thing through....he is now hated everywhere...that's all I was trying say...the Heat are going to near impossible to stop with their line up...I see multiple rings in their future...ok

part 2....Did you read what I said?...Scott WILL GET them to play hard...because obviously they weren't that night.....

Gonzo
01-13-2011, 11:28 PM

Pick one.
Why do I only have two choices? You know damn well it'd be Detroit.

jree
01-13-2011, 11:31 PM
I apologise ...I thought I was talking to an adult...won't happen again...my bad...

why don't you go ahead and read your comments to me again before you get all butt hurt

PHINATIC13
01-13-2011, 11:40 PM
why don't you go ahead and read your comments to me again before you get all butt hurt

..ok bro...let it go...I made the mistake not you...again I'm sorry...

JCane
01-13-2011, 11:44 PM
Annnnnnnnnnd chill.