PDA

View Full Version : Jets' Cromartie rips Tom Brady

AphexPhin
01-12-2011, 02:47 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/antonio-cromartie-rips-tom-brady-new-england-patriots-011211

If Antonio Cromartie (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/player/antonio-cromartie/401259) plays as good a game as he talks, the New England Patriots (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/team/new-england-patriots/67054) may be in trouble in their AFC divisional round playoff game on Sunday in Foxborough.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/page/nfl-weekly-review-2010)

The New York Jets (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/team/new-york-jets/67057) cornerback ripped Tom Brady (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/player/tom-brady/70173) in an R-rated tirade Tuesday and claimed to hate the Patriots quarterback, The Daily News in New York reported.
Jets coach Rex Ryan said it was "Brady being Brady," in reference to his finger-pointing to the Jets sideline after his touchdown pass gave the Patriots a 38-3 lead Dec. 6 en route to New England's 45-3 rout.
Cromartie was more than willing to expand upon his coach's comments.
"We see that a lot. He does it a lot," Cromartie said. "That's the kind of guy he is. We really don't give a damn, to tell you the truth."
When asked to further describe Brady, Cromartie responded, "An ***----."

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/01/20-1.gif

"That's what I think about him. I don't really give a damn about him," he told the paper. "I don't have to play against him. I play against the receivers."
When reminded that Brady will be the one throwing to those receivers, Cromartie retorted, "Yeah, but if I beat the s--- out of his receivers, he can't throw the ball."
Cromartie said the Jets are reminded of Brady's antics when they watch film.
"He's doing the pointing at our defensive line and stuff like that," Cromartie said. "That's the kind of a guy he is. He's a competitor, he loves what he's doing. He's going to compete. When you're competing, you are not worrying about anything else, about what anybody else is doing. You're just worried about what you have to do."

Seriously, I am not a Patriots fan AT ALL but I hope Brady embarrasses this hoodrat loser.:lol2:
This guy can barely even remember all the names of his illegitmate kids.

J Tes
01-12-2011, 02:55 PM
He's an idiot! Brady is going to torch him....again! It has to suck to play opposite of Revis. You know you're going to get picked on all day so you better be good. Unfortunately for him, he isn't........... Revis and butthead

dreday
01-12-2011, 04:08 PM
isn't this the guy with 20 babies by 21 different women??look,i'm no fan of tom "i dress like a lady" brady but at least he knows the names of his kids.antonio can you say the same? NOOOOOOOOO!shut up!

nyjunc
01-12-2011, 04:12 PM
isn't this the guy with 20 babies by 21 different women??look,i'm no fan of tom "i dress like a lady" brady but at least he knows the names of his kids.antonio can you say the same? NOOOOOOOOO!shut up!

Ricky Williams?

and Antonio "only" has 8 kids w/ 7 different women:lol::(

By the way, Brady does have a child out of wedlock as well. He's up their w/ Cro and Ricky but he does have one.

dreday
01-12-2011, 04:22 PM
Ricky Williams?

By the way, Brady does have a child out of wedlock as well. He's up their w/ Cro and Ricky but he does have one.
:lol: im sure he knows the 1 kids name...and at least ricky knows well enough to keep his mouth shut and not talk shizz on the cheatriots!:chuckle:

nyjunc
01-12-2011, 04:31 PM
:lol: im sure he knows the 1 kids name...and at least ricky knows well enough to keep his mouth shut and not talk shizz on the cheatriots!:chuckle:

Ricky is scared, nothing scares Cro!

Obviously Cro has a few screws loose but the last moron to talk junk on the pats was Plaxico Burress before SB XLII and that worked out ok against the Pats:D

CleatMarks
01-12-2011, 04:43 PM

Obviously Cro has a few screws loose but the last moron to talk junk on the pats was Plaxico Burress before SB XLII and that worked out ok against the Pats:D

Actually, the last person to talk trash about the Pats was the Jets and Rex Ryan and they got their *** handed to them 45 - 3.

dreday
01-12-2011, 04:46 PM
Actually, the last person to talk trash about the Pats was the Jets and Rex Ryan and they got their *** handed to them 45 - 3.

beat me to it..i will revisit this thread after the game.

CleatMarks
01-12-2011, 04:55 PM
beat me to it..i will revisit this thread after the game.

I'm sure they'll be blaming the refs, spygate, or some other form of deflection.

Patriots fans have anomosity with the fins because you play us tough every year (except recently) but the Jets are just classless windbags from New Jersey where the two most famous things are the Jersey Turnpike and the Jersey Shore. They pretend to be from NY but they're just Jersey trash who pretend to be from NY.

BTW, Good luck the the fins next year but not too much.

nyjunc
01-12-2011, 05:17 PM

No, we talked trash heading into both wins the last 2 years though.

I'm sure they'll be blaming the refs, spygate, or some other form of deflection.

Patriots fans have anomosity with the fins because you play us tough every year (except recently) but the Jets are just classless windbags from New Jersey where the two most famous things are the Jersey Turnpike and the Jersey Shore. They pretend to be from NY but they're just Jersey trash who pretend to be from NY.

BTW, Good luck the the fins next year but not too much.

yeah, beating the Pats twice in the last 2 years we haven't played them tough:rolleyes2:

I miss the old days before the Pats were winners when they had no fans and they couldn't draw 30,000 people to that old HS Stadium they played in.

CleatMarks
01-12-2011, 05:27 PM
No, we talked trash heading into both wins the last 2 years though.

yeah, beating the Pats twice in the last 2 years we haven't played them tough:rolleyes2:

I miss the old days before the Pats were winners when they had no fans and they couldn't draw 30,000 people to that old HS Stadium they played in.

Great, you're September Super Bowl Champions. You played a bunch of rookies in Sept this year and a bad Patriots team last year. Keep hanging your hat on your September wins.

nyjunc
01-12-2011, 06:08 PM
Great, you're September Super Bowl Champions. You played a bunch of rookies in Sept this year and a bad Patriots team last year. Keep hanging your hat on your September wins.

:lol2: You were psoting about jet fans making excuses if we lose and here you are making pathetic excuses why we beat you twice in the last 2 years.:lol:

You aren't making Pats fans look good.

dreday
01-12-2011, 07:05 PM

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/01/4jkwgm-1.gif

pretty pathetic imo...:d-day:

AphexPhin
01-12-2011, 07:17 PM
Ricky Williams?

lmao at comparing Tom Brady to Cromartie.

Oh I am sure a lot of players have kids out of wedlock(its a damn shame too). But Cromartie's situation is flat out INSANE. He has 8 kids from 7 different woman...and he is only in his mid 20s!!!! Holy ****

Ricky is at least in his 30s(33I think) plus he can form a complete sentence while speaking lol.

They just had footage of Cromartie talking on Sportscenter and wow, talk about a hoodrat moron. They should of added subtitles.

J Tes
01-12-2011, 11:50 PM
Did I really read in this thread that nothing scares Cromartie? I can think of 2 for sure. Condoms and anyone holding a football within 10 yards of him.

Ricky4Life
01-13-2011, 01:25 AM
Did I really read in this thread that nothing scares Cromartie? I can think of 2 for sure. Condoms and anyone holding a football within 10 yards of him.
:lol2:

nyjunc
01-13-2011, 12:11 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/01/4jkwgm-1.gif

pretty pathetic imo...:d-day:

He had contain, he kept Greene from going outside.

lmao at comparing Tom Brady to Cromartie.

Oh I am sure a lot of players have kids out of wedlock(its a damn shame too). But Cromartie's situation is flat out INSANE. He has 8 kids from 7 different woman...and he is only in his mid 20s!!!! Holy ****

Ricky is at least in his 30s(33I think) plus he can form a complete sentence while speaking lol.

They just had footage of Cromartie talking on Sportscenter and wow, talk about a hoodrat moron. They should of added subtitles.

I wasn't comparing them just pointing out a little known fact.

So b/c Ricky speaks better and is a few years older it is ok? Come on, Ricky is a moron too just like Cromartie. The fact that Ricky seems more intelligent makes what he has done even worse. Cro sounds like he barely graduated from middle school but Ricky sounds like a pretty intelligent guy.

milldog
01-13-2011, 12:25 PM

So b/c Ricky speaks better and is a few years older it is ok? Come on, Ricky is a moron too just like Cromartie. The fact that Ricky seems more intelligent makes what he has done even worse. Cro sounds like he barely graduated from middle school but Ricky sounds like a pretty intelligent guy.

He was chicken **** scared, so if he's got contain, he's not supposed to tackle him when he's 1 ft. from him. Cromartie= BIG junk! Talks a lot but gets beat even more, facts are facts, sometimes they hurt. And there is no logical explanation that will do for that play, nuttin! Plain scared, but I'd be too!

dreday
01-13-2011, 12:51 PM

:lol: excuses for this guy?

nyjunc
01-13-2011, 01:02 PM
I'm joking about cro. If you guys have read my posts at theganggreen you;'d know how I feel about him. I think he's done a poor job most of the year and I was annoyed he openeed his mouth but if he shows up and plays well this week all will be forgiven.

Travis34
01-16-2011, 02:02 PM
No, we talked trash heading into both wins the last 2 years though..

If you talk trash before every game, eventually you're bound to hit on it

nyjunc
01-17-2011, 10:04 AM
If you talk trash before every game, eventually you're bound to hit on it

You act like we haven't won a ton of games the last 2 years. We are the ONLY team in the league to reach the conf title game each of the last 2 years. I'd say we have backed it up more often than not.