PDA

View Full Version : Jets have no chance against Patriots

mega-fin-love
01-13-2011, 01:36 PM
haha, well of coarse they have a chance but I think that the Patriots are going to kill them. I predict 31- 17. Sanchez throws at least two picks and I also predict that I will be laughing the whole time. What do you guys think?

mega-fin-love
01-13-2011, 01:38 PM
I also predict Junc on this thread..haha

fish_fan
01-13-2011, 01:38 PM
Any given Sunday man.

It should be a hell of a game though and I do think the Pats will carry it over. Wouldn't surprise me to see a few fights either.

jree
01-13-2011, 01:40 PM
And this has to do with the dolphins because............

This feeds into the perception of finheaven being obssessed with the Jets

I'll tell you who has no chance of beating the Pats this weekend....The Fins

UnderTheBridge
01-13-2011, 01:41 PM
Im not a Sanchez fan but the Jets do have a good running game and defense. I think the Pats will win, but the Jets definitely have a shot.

Namor
01-13-2011, 01:42 PM
I hope the stadium collapses on both of them.

mega-fin-love
01-13-2011, 01:43 PM
True, True.....I normally would want to see a great game but in this particular case I would love nothing more than to see a super blowout. I want it to be so bad that even the announcers are face palming.

KippyIA1354
01-13-2011, 01:44 PM
I'm actually rooting for the JETS because of my DIRE HATE for the Patriots, but I think this one will be over quick!! Another bloodbath and you know how Belicheat the scumbag likes to run up the score...... I am going to say a 51-10 BLUDGEON!!!!

Heinegrabber
01-13-2011, 01:45 PM
I hope the stadium collapses on both of them.

I pretty much hate all 4 remaining afc teams. so I'm hoping for the same during the other game.

mega-fin-love
01-13-2011, 01:45 PM
And this has to do with the dolphins because............

This feeds into the perception of finheaven being obssessed with the Jets

I'll tell you who has no chance of beating the Pats this weekend....The Fins
It think it might have to due with the fact that they are both in Miami's division and what they do and how good they are has everything to do with Miami. Think before you type

mega-fin-love
01-13-2011, 01:48 PM
I'm actually rooting for the JETS because of my DIRE HATE for the Patriots, but I think this one will be over quick!! Another bloodbath and you know how Belicheat the scumbag likes to run up the score...... I am going to say a 51-10 BLUDGEON!!!!
haha....Bludgeon...love that word. hope it comes true

jree
01-13-2011, 01:54 PM
It think it might have to due with the fact that they are both in Miami's division and what they do and how good they are has everything to do with Miami. Think before you type

Considering there is forum called beasts of the afc east forum thats already littered with Jets threads maybe you should think before you type. Oh look at that, the threads been moved

Vaark
01-13-2011, 02:06 PM
I hope after Brady gets done pointing, he plunders all 3 of Michelle's holes while "bi-curious" Rex fists himself while tortures his own nipples.

mega-fin-love
01-13-2011, 02:15 PM
Considering there is forum called beasts of the afc east forum thats already littered with Jets threads maybe you should think before you type. Oh look at that, the threads been moved
That does not make your negative attitude towards other people ok

dreday
01-13-2011, 02:29 PM
True, True.....I normally would want to see a great game but in this particular case I would love nothing more than to see a super blowout. I want it to be so bad that even the announcers are face palming.

since rex ryan has been coach, the jets are 2- 2 against the pats... a blowout in a division game means nothing... now the jets will probably lose, but i'm pretty sure that over the last 2 seasons, the jets are the only team in the AFC East, that have played the pats even..

7 ints and 0-2 in foxboro for sanchez = he could be ****ed

nyjunc
01-13-2011, 02:54 PM
The odds just went up as I am going to the game. I have only seen one road loss and I have never seen a playoff loss.

Tailgater
01-13-2011, 05:53 PM
The odds just went up as I am going to the game. I have only seen one road loss and I have never seen a playoff loss.

I'll be there. i've only seen the Pats lose a handful of times at Gillette in the past nine years. I don't think I'll see one Sunday, but we'll know by 7:30pm. I may miss it with everybody bringing those big foam feet to the game.

:)

nyjunc
01-13-2011, 06:39 PM
I'll be there. i've only seen the Pats lose a handful of times at Gillette in the past nine years. I don't think I'll see one Sunday, but we'll know by 7:30pm. I may miss it with everybody bringing those big foam feet to the game.

:)

Maybe Bill can videotape Rex and his wife?

truthbtold
01-13-2011, 10:53 PM
I think the Jets will go 0-5.
Oh wait ... that was a different retarded thread.

Ummmm ... here comes the Jet Collapse.
Nevermind. Wrong again.

Tailgater
01-14-2011, 10:31 AM
Maybe Bill can videotape Rex and his wife?

Nah. That would be Ernie Adams job...he likes to watch. Bet he's a heavy breather too.

:D

dreday
01-14-2011, 02:51 PM

***takes note of this post for later review***