PDA

View Full Version : Ex Dolphin good at Shutting up Rex Ryan!

Finland
01-15-2011, 05:51 PM
I think, you gotta love Wes Welker's comments about Rex Ryan. (Patriots wide receiver Wes Welker, used 11 foot references during a news conference Thursday. The foot mentions were a subtle shot at Jets coach Rex Ryan, who has declined to discuss a "foot-fetish" report earlier this season)

If dolphin people want to trash talk this seems to work well. It sure made Ryan shut his face in a hurry.

It is not my style, but it is Ryan's and this seemed to stop him in his tracks.

SR 7
01-15-2011, 06:24 PM
loll what exactlyd id he say

sharp
01-15-2011, 06:26 PM
I still hate welker and the pats but im rooting hard for them against the jets. Although the smarter thing would be to have the Jets win because the Pats probably win the superbowl. The Jets would lose one of the games. But Sanchez could catch a lucky spell like he does and actually not look bad.

Pats probably win, which means AFC championship against Ravens/Steelers. I'm not sure who you guys are rooting for but you should be rooting for the Ravens. I know we hate all of these teams but the Ravens have the best shot to stop the pats. Brady NEVER loses to Pitt and makes their D look silly. Ravens in my book beat the Pats in their 16-0 regular season and owned them last year in the playoffs. Suggs will break Brady in half if he gets a shot also.

No team in the NFC can stop the pats. The only hope lies within the Ravens.

FINOMINAL
01-15-2011, 06:29 PM
He should just toe the line, not put his foot in his mouth, not give the arch rival any ammo to boot or play footsie with.

R_t_Kraken
01-15-2011, 06:36 PM
**** wes welker.

SebasMiamiFan
01-15-2011, 06:39 PM
I still hate welker and the pats but im rooting hard for them against the jets. Although the smarter thing would be to have the Jets win because the Pats probably win the superbowl. The Jets would lose one of the games. But Sanchez could catch a lucky spell like he does and actually not look bad.

Pats probably win, which means AFC championship against Ravens/Steelers. I'm not sure who you guys are rooting for but you should be rooting for the Ravens. I know we hate all of these teams but the Ravens have the best shot to stop the pats. Brady NEVER loses to Pitt and makes their D look silly. Ravens in my book beat the Pats in their 16-0 regular season and owned them last year in the playoffs. Suggs will break Brady in half if he gets a shot also.

Jesus. What did you do to get so much negative rep? lol

andyahs
01-15-2011, 06:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiTEIbBPvQI&feature=player_embedded

sharp
01-15-2011, 07:01 PM

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/01/xpoc1-1.png (http://img148.imageshack.us/i/xpoc1.png/)

Must have been my ginn avatar for so long lol

JC
01-15-2011, 07:12 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/01/xpoc1-1.png (http://img148.imageshack.us/i/xpoc1.png/)

Wow. That's ridiculous.

R_t_Kraken
01-15-2011, 07:21 PM

Wow, I hate Ginn as much as anybody, even Xpac but that's bush league. I didn't even know you could be repped by the same person more than once.

dolfan_101
01-15-2011, 07:57 PM
xpac is really 5.

utahphinsfan
01-15-2011, 08:20 PM
He should just toe the line, not put his foot in his mouth, not give the arch rival any ammo to boot or play footsie with.

Can we help it if Rex wants to be the ultimate heel in the NFL?

utahphinsfan
01-15-2011, 08:23 PM

Agreed; Baltimore is the best bet to beat the Pats in the AFC.

Green Bay played them close in the regular season. The Packers D if firing on all cylinders could give make for an interesting Super Bowl.

YoungLee
01-15-2011, 08:32 PM
Sharp who negged you so much?

Daytona Fin
01-15-2011, 08:33 PM
Agreed; Baltimore is the best bet to beat the Pats in the AFC.

Green Bay played them close in the regular season. The Packers D if firing on all cylinders could give make for an interesting Super Bowl.

im fine with any team except the steelers or jets or pats

utahphinsfan
01-15-2011, 08:48 PM
im fine with any team except the steelers or jets or pats

In the AFC I'd prefer Balt, Pats, jest, stealers

NFC... Packers, Seahawks, Bears, Falcons

Daytona Fin
01-15-2011, 08:58 PM
In the AFC I'd prefer Balt, Pats, jest, stealers

NFC... Packers, Seahawks, Bears, Falcons

looks like our wishes are doomed. lets go nfc

sharp
01-15-2011, 09:53 PM
Sharp who negged you so much?

X-pocolypse, thats just a sample, i have about 10 pages of that

utahphinsfan
01-15-2011, 09:54 PM
looks like our wishes are doomed. lets go nfc

Agreed. I have a theory that at least one team in the Super Bowl will be from the Northeast... and recent history proves me right.

They were going to call PI on GB on the errant throw by M Ryan when Roddy White tackled the Packers DB... The NFL isn't as bad as the NBA...... yet.

retarmyfinfan
01-15-2011, 09:55 PM

How do you get rep?

YoungLee
01-15-2011, 10:00 PM
^Wow, X-pacolypse is a pansy.

JETSJETSJETS
01-18-2011, 04:35 AM
I think, you gotta love Wes Welker's comments about Rex Ryan. (Patriots wide receiver Wes Welker, used 11 foot references during a news conference Thursday. The foot mentions were a subtle shot at Jets coach Rex Ryan, who has declined to discuss a "foot-fetish" report earlier this season)

If dolphin people want to trash talk this seems to work well. It sure made Ryan shut his face in a hurry.

It is not my style, but it is Ryan's and this seemed to stop him in his tracks.

Rex good at shutting dumb Ex-Dolphin. Isn't it the score that counts? Or you just can't come to your sense?

nyjunc
01-18-2011, 09:21 AM
How did it make Rex shut up exactly? Overrated Wes was invisible in that game, no more Randy to make him look better than he is.

Scoffaveli
01-18-2011, 11:14 AM
How did it make Rex shut up exactly? Overrated Wes was invisible in that game, no more Randy to make him look better than he is.

Everybody knows that one game is what you judge a player on, obviously

GeorgeJ68
01-18-2011, 06:27 PM
It looks like Wes stuck his foot in his mouth.:crazy:

Zach
01-18-2011, 06:42 PM
Everybody knows that one game is what you judge a player on, obviously

Quite obviously, that one game was what you play all season for, no? (And your team didn't even make it - which is like the icing on the cake.)

Scoffaveli
01-18-2011, 07:19 PM
Quite obviously, that one game was what you play all season for, no? (And your team didn't even make it - which is like the icing on the cake.)

Lol I can't do it. I just can't