PDA

View Full Version : Hello, my name is Mike, Georgia truck stop prostitute

MikePinkettaJizzmopper
01-16-2011, 12:49 AM
I'm so tired of this crap on message boards in general. The guy is old - old people die. I dont care two licks whether he lives or dies - just keep this crap off message boards and on topic. And I really dont care about any of you and your personal experience with cancer - if you need someone to talk to go find a support group and not a sports message board.

SRM
01-16-2011, 01:08 AM
I'm so tired of this crap on message boards in general. The guy is old - old people die. I dont care two licks whether he lives or dies - just keep this crap off message boards and on topic. And I really dont care about any of you and your personal experience with cancer - if you need someone to talk to go find a support group and not a sports message board.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

SebasMiamiFan
01-16-2011, 01:12 AM
:diaf:

PortFin
01-16-2011, 01:25 AM
It is on topic. It is a Dolphins message board and Jim Mandich is a Dolphins broadcaster and former player. If you don't care then don't read it. Simple as that.

Yessir
01-16-2011, 01:38 AM

You creating this screenname for the sole purpose to troll is even more pathetic. Someone please ban this clown.

Jeep
01-16-2011, 01:52 AM
i'm so tired of this crap on message boards in general. The guy is old - old people die. I dont care two licks whether he lives or dies - just keep this crap off message boards and on topic. And i really dont care about any of you and your personal experience with cancer - if you need someone to talk to go find a support group and not a sports message board.

f u

Melky Cabrera
01-16-2011, 03:20 AM
What a jizzmopper. I know who you are. I sincerely hope you die of AIDS after being raped repeatedly in that Georgia truck stop bathroom stall.

Melky Cabrera
01-16-2011, 03:39 AM
Mike Pickett. Interesting. You wouldnt happen to know a Stacey, would you?

I must say though, nice house. I figured a jizzmopping toolbag like you would like in some run down piece of ****. Must have been inherited.

NY8123
01-16-2011, 04:26 AM
Where is Joe R??????

Joe from WY
01-16-2011, 02:38 PM
fllr...du yuu mop jizz at yurr truk stawp?...lol...jizzmopper...ya yuu doont gif a **** abawt yurr lyfe...lol...moppin jizz fer a lifin...lol