PDA

View Full Version : Omar Kelly Bio

Hayden Fox
01-16-2011, 11:03 AM
Unsuccessful at achieving his childhood dream to become a super hero, Omar Kelly figured he'd do the next best thing and become a journalist who fights against injustice, and searches for truth. After being bored to death reporting news and covering politics, he switched to sports.

Born in Kingston, Jamaica and raised humbly in the heart of Miami-Dade County (Carol City) Kelly spent most of his childhood working in stadiums and arenas selling items and food to Dolphin, Marlins and Heat fans hoping that one day he'd be able to report for them.

While attending college at Florida A&M University pursing a degree in journalism, he lived up to his Jamaican roots, juggling numerous stringer jobs and internships to work his way through school. His journalism career started at the Miami Herald as a high school and college intern before moving onto the Boston Globe (where he interned twice, once in news and once in sports), Detroit Free Press, Palm Beach Post, and South Florida Sun-Sentinel, which eventually brought him home in 1999.

Kelly has since covered the Florida State Seminoles, Florida legislature, Miami Heat and the Miami Hurricanes. Assigned to the Dolphins in 2007, he is still fighting for justice and the truth. Ironically, he has learned they are just as elusive to find in sports as they are in politics.

Can you imagine Omar reporting about politics? LOL.

What superhero would Omar be?

fishfanmiami
01-16-2011, 11:38 AM
handi man from "In living color"

Da Phinishisher
01-16-2011, 11:42 AM
Good ole Hoecakes Hoemar

Phin-Phan 66
01-16-2011, 11:44 AM
What superhero would Omar Kelly be?

Turd Man

Because he is so full of ****

PortFin
01-16-2011, 11:45 AM
Probably Aqua Lad (Aqua Man's side-kick)

flynryan15
01-16-2011, 11:51 AM
What superhero would Omar Kelly be?

Turd Man

Because he is so full of ****

Is the village idiot a Super Hero?

Nawledge
01-16-2011, 12:24 PM
lol Omar is such a clown

napsndreds
01-16-2011, 12:44 PM
What's your bio? Care to share?

Zounds
01-16-2011, 01:05 PM
What superhero would Omar be?

google Handi-Man

DefensiveEnd76
01-16-2011, 06:08 PM
Omar is so full of himself it isn't even funny. The guy thinks he's an NFL God or something

tylerdolphin
01-16-2011, 07:27 PM
Some of you guys are just freaking classless, Omar does a bunch for us Dolfans & this how you guys thank him.
I owe him my thanks for doing a ****ty job at something he is paid well for?

Hayden Fox
01-16-2011, 07:35 PM
Omar is the Kenny Banya of reporting.

Gonzo
01-16-2011, 07:39 PM
Some of you guys are just freaking classless, Omar does a bunch for us Dolfans & this how you guys thank him.
Like what?

tylerdolphin
01-16-2011, 07:41 PM
Like what?
He watches line play so we dont have to. Duh.

flynryan15
01-16-2011, 07:44 PM
Like what?

Updates his twitter with a bunch of bull**** and calls it reporting.

napsndreds
01-16-2011, 07:51 PM
I owe him my thanks for doing a ****ty job at something he is paid well for?

Do you pay Omar?

Hayden Fox
01-16-2011, 07:53 PM
Omar Kelly is a superhero to some around here. Cool.

Gonzo
01-16-2011, 07:55 PM
Do you pay Omar?
Unfortunately I do, because I accidentally click links to his stories.

tylerdolphin
01-16-2011, 07:58 PM
Do you pay Omar?
What does it matter if I do or dont? If i dont directly pay him, Im not allowed to criticize?

Hayden Fox
01-16-2011, 08:00 PM

LOL.

Imagine him doing politics. If he was on Meet the Press asking questions to the most powerful people in the world.

"So Vice President Biden, you know I watch line play, what should we do about our mounting debt."

napsndreds
01-16-2011, 08:01 PM

I guess if you got problems with omars reporting and his inaccuracy you should simply not read his posts. I know I don't. But he's gotta be doing something right if he still has a job.

Da Phinishisher
01-16-2011, 08:02 PM
Omar should take his "talents" to bleacherreport.

Hayden Fox
01-16-2011, 08:04 PM
I guess if you got problems with omars reporting and his inaccuracy you should simply not read his posts. I know I don't. But he's gotta be doing something right if he still had a job.

Maybe the owner of the Sun Sent flew out to Palo Alto to try pry a promising writer from the Stanford school paper, but was turned down. In turn, Omar was given a two year extension and more control over stories he could write.

napsndreds
01-16-2011, 08:06 PM
What does it matter if I do or dont? If i dont directly pay him, Im not allowed to criticize?

You can but tbh there's no real point in critizing something you vulunteer to read. You can criticize but it still doesn't say much about Omar.

Gonzo
01-16-2011, 08:07 PM
I guess if you got problems with omars reporting and his inaccuracy you should simply not read his posts. I know I don't. But he's gotta be doing something right if he still has a job.Oh, I put a good amount of effort into not reading his garbage, but unfortunately, my news wire doesn't indicate which writer it is, only the overall source. For example, I know if it's a bleacher report article, so I don't click on it.

And no, he isn't doing anything right. He's a shock jock writer. He throws a bunch of **** at the wall and hopes some of it sticks. He draws readers that hate his stuff, but can't help but tune in to see what garbage he'll spew next. Like moths to a flame.

FinAtic8480
01-16-2011, 08:07 PM
The fact that Finheaven still has this crap up, after Omar did a Q & A on this site is demoralizing. We might not always agree with Omar, but the guy bust his *** to get us news and always answers our questions. This thread is a joke and if it is not closed the site is contributing to this **** as much as whoever posted this garbage.

Gonzo
01-16-2011, 08:12 PM
The fact that Finheaven still has this crap up, after Omar did a Q & A on this site is demoralizing. We might not always agree with Omar, but the guy bust his *** to get us news and always answers our questions. This thread is a joke and if it is not closed the site is contributing to this **** as much as whoever posted this garbage.
So, if Henne agrees to an interview with the site, he's not open to criticism anymore? Only praise? Does not compute.

Hayden Fox

Omar busts his butt? What insight has ever brought to the forefront? What scoop (that became true) did he ever uncover?

Why no static for Darlington, Mando, Barry Jackson or Bernadino? Because they do quality work.

napsndreds
Oh, I put a good amount of effort into not reading his garbage, but unfortunately, my news wire doesn't indicate which writer it is, only the overall source. For example, I know if it's a bleacher report article, so I don't click on it.

And no, he isn't doing anything right. He's a shock jock writer. He throws a bunch of **** at the wall and hopes some of it sticks. He draws readers that hate his stuff, but can't help but tune in to see what garbage he'll spew next. Like moths to a flame.

And I agree. haven't heard anything accurate yet from the guy. But not gonna waste my time making threads and bios that prove nothing. Sports is entertainment. It's not like he is reporting the weather or the daily news. take it for what it's worth.

Da Phinishisher
01-16-2011, 08:13 PM
so if this thread stays alive Omar stays away?
Can this thread be stickied?

napsndreds
01-16-2011, 08:15 PM
I am still waiting on the op's bio...

FinAtic8480
01-16-2011, 08:15 PM
Omar busts his butt? What insight has ever brought to the forefront? What scoop (that became true) did he ever uncover?

Why no static for Darlington, Mando, Barry Jackson or Bernadino? Because they do quality work.

This is not even Fins related, it does not belong on this thread. Omar has helped this site before and the fact this is allowed is ridiculous.

CedarPhin
01-16-2011, 08:17 PM

We're not Nazi Germany or Stalinist Russia, or some other 3rd World Dictatorship. Freedom of speech is allowed here.

Gonzo
01-16-2011, 08:18 PM
And I agree. haven't heard anything accurate yet from the guy. But not gonna waste my time making threads and bios that prove nothing. Sports is entertainment. It's not like he is reporting the weather or the daily news. take it for what it's worth.
I'm not really sure what your point is. You're "wasting time" posting about it. Why waste your time making threads and posting about anything on here. By the same logic, it's only entertainment.

It's a message board, and Omar, for some ungodly reason, is one of the main beat writers for the Miami Dolphins. In actuality, he probably loves threads like this. Gets his name out there more. Now some people will look for his schlock just to see what people are making fun of. Damn you Hayden!

CedarPhin
01-16-2011, 08:19 PM

Red Herring argument on your part. Instead of attacking the argument, you think that just because Omar's a "reporter" that somehow his word is better than someone elses.

Doesn't matter what the OP's "bio" is, he's got a right to his opinion.

Gonzo
01-16-2011, 08:19 PM
Omar has that on the newspaper's website. If he doesn't want people to know about it, don't post it.

CedarPhin
01-16-2011, 08:20 PM
He sucked as the Hurricanes' beat writer too. The new guy they've got is alot better.

Gonzo
01-16-2011, 08:21 PM
This is not even Fins related, it does not belong on this thread. Omar has helped this site before and the fact this is allowed is ridiculous.He's one of the main beat writers covering the Phins, it absolutely is related. It's not going anywhere.

If Omar signs up and becomes a poster, then it maybe against TOS...

napsndreds
01-16-2011, 08:23 PM
Red Herring argument on your part. Instead of attacking the argument, you think that just because Omar's a "reporter" that somehow his word is better than someone elses.

Doesn't matter what the OP's "bio" is, he's got a right to his opinion.

actually my point that you missed completely was, i dont see what posting the bio was for? to poke fun? if so of what?

CedarPhin
01-16-2011, 08:25 PM
Making fun of his career aspirations.

FinAtic8480
We're not Nazi Germany or Stalinist Russia, or some other 3rd World Dictatorship. Freedom of speech is allowed here.

It is disgusting that you allow this on here. The guy works for a major paper and constantly post news that many take into account and he has helped the site in the past. It shows very little class and it is something I hope a lot don't want to be part of.

flynryan15

Then maybe you should run around on other websites trashing Finheaven some more!

napsndreds
01-16-2011, 08:26 PM
He's one of the main beat writers covering the Phins, it absolutely is related. It's not going anywhere.

If Omar signs up and becomes a poster, then it maybe against TOS...

Alot of people on here are full of it as you think omar is but doesnt mean its intelligent to go making post about people because you dislike their columns...It just shows how bored a person is. If the op is so much better and smarter than Omar then i want to see a bio and some accurate reporting as well. He better be from Stanford too

CedarPhin
01-16-2011, 08:27 PM
It is disgusting that you allow this on here. The guy works for a major paper and constantly post news that many take into account, he is a loyal reader and has helped the site in the past. It shows very little class and it is something I hope a lot don't want to be part of.

How is it "disgusting"? Screwing a goat is disgusting, making fun of a reporter/criticism of a player, coach, reporter, etc. is something that people have a right to do. Should we not allow criticism of anybody on here? What fun would that be? Everyone "forced" to agree?

Freedom of speech is allowed here unless you're attacking another poster personally.

CedarPhin
01-16-2011, 08:28 PM
Alot of people on here are full of it as you think omar is but doesnt mean its intelligent to go making post about people because you dislike their columns...It just shows how bored a person is. If the op is so much better and smarter than Omar then i want to see a bio and some accurate reporting as well. He better be from Stanford too

I don't get why someone has to have superior credentials to criticize anyone else. Doesn't make sense, it's a fallacious argument.

Gonzo
01-16-2011, 08:29 PM
It is disgusting that you allow this on here. The guy works for a major paper and constantly post news that many take into account and he has helped the site in the past. It shows very little class and it is something I hope a lot don't want to be part of.
as being completely inaccurate.

napsndreds
01-16-2011, 08:29 PM
How is it "disgusting"? Screwing a goat is disgusting, making fun of a reporter/criticism of a player, coach, reporter, etc. is something that people have a right to do. Should we not allow criticism of anybody on here? What fun would that be? Everyone "forced" to agree?

Freedom of speech is allowed here unless you're attacking another poster personally.

Which is why its also perfectly ok to criticize a meaningless thread posted out of boredom.

CedarPhin
01-16-2011, 08:31 PM
No one said you couldn't criticize the thread. Don't know where you're getting that one from.

napsndreds
01-16-2011, 08:32 PM
I don't get why someone has to have superior credentials to criticize anyone else. Doesn't make sense, it's a fallacious argument.

whats the point of the bio please tell me.

CedarPhin
01-16-2011, 08:33 PM
I'm not the OP. Nor can I read his mind.

Gonzo
01-16-2011, 08:34 PM
Again, he's one of the main writers covering the Miami Dolphins. Expectations are a tad higher for him than ANY poster on a fan message board. Do you really not see the difference between the two? :lol:

Funny, you commenting on the boredom of others while posting on the exact same message board.

Phinatic8u
01-16-2011, 08:34 PM
Really this thread went 4 pages?

Damn, today must've been a boring day for most of you guys

:lol:

napsndreds
01-16-2011, 08:39 PM
Again, he's one of the main writers covering the Miami Dolphins. Expectations are a tad higher for him than ANY poster an a fan message board. Do you really not see the difference between the two? :lol:

Funny, you commenting on the boredom of others while posting on the exact same message board.

im not bored enough to dig up a bio and post why i think a reporter doesnt know what he is talking about. You dont like Omar yet still your posting about Omar. You dont like Omar yet you know about Omar's personal life. Why dont you complain to the sun-sentinel and see how much they care. I dunno why people on here think that others outside of this site think the same way as they do. Its a completely different world out there once you log off here. Everyone has different views, and not everyone thinks Omar is full of it. again whats the point of the bio

napsndreds
01-16-2011, 08:39 PM
Really this thread went 4 pages?

Damn, today must've been a boring day for most of you guys

:lol:

thanks for joining us.

Phin-Phan 66
01-16-2011, 08:40 PM
Personally, I don't see anything wrong with criticizing a public figure. It comes with the territory.

Mogwai
01-16-2011, 08:40 PM
That mindset will be scary if you ever become a real journalist. Part of the degradation of the journalistic profession comes from biases like this. It is an enemy of freedom of speech, opinion, just the things a journalist should safeguard and place above all else.

Gonzo
01-16-2011, 08:47 PM
im not bored enough to dig up a bio and post why i think a reporter doesnt know what he is talking about. You dont like Omar yet still your posting about Omar. You dont like Omar yet you know about Omar's personal life. Why dont you complain to the sun-sentinel and see how much they care. I dunno why people on here think that others outside of this site think the same way as they do. Its a completely different world out there once you log off here. Everyone has different views, and not everyone thinks Omar is full of it. again whats the point of the bioWhy do you care so much about him to go to this length to defend him? Did he help you fix a flat or something? He's fair game. The bio is available on the newspaper's website and is written by him, as I noted earlier, so it's fair game as well.

CedarPhin
01-16-2011, 08:49 PM
It's not like Omar's been rooftopped.

tylerdolphin
01-16-2011, 08:49 PM
If we can criticize players and coaches I dont see why a journalist (and a bad one at that) would be off limits.

CedarPhin
01-16-2011, 08:51 PM
If we can criticize players and coaches I dont see why a journalist (and a bad one at that) would be off limits.

Doesn't seem to have a problem when people criticize Mando, but Omar Kelly is some sort of sacred object.

CedarPhin
01-16-2011, 08:53 PM
LEAVE OMAR ALONE!!!
kHmvkRoEowc

tylerdolphin
01-16-2011, 08:54 PM
LEAVE OMAR ALONE!!!
kHmvkRoEowc
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/07/kobe10-1.gif

Hayden Fox
01-16-2011, 09:01 PM
To anyone crying about this thread, it is all made in fun. Relax.

MikeO
01-16-2011, 09:08 PM
Nothing wrong with this thread. Nothing at all. Omar is a Public Figure, deal with it!

Wildbill3
01-16-2011, 09:11 PM
If omar was off limits, then so is Sparano, Henne, Ross, and countless other Dolphins related figures and players. I guess we should shut down the main board, and pimp out the madden board.

Phin-Phan 66
01-16-2011, 09:17 PM
If omar was off limits, then so is Sparano, Henne, Ross, and countless other Dolphins related figures and players. I guess we should shut down the main board, and pimp out the madden board.

There you have it. Fire away at Omar... :lol:

Wildbill3
01-16-2011, 09:22 PM
There you have it. Fire away at Omar... :lol:
Personally I don't care enough about the subject at hand to really talk about "it". but as long as the comments are within the TOS, then I don't have a problem with others making comments on it.

MikeO
01-16-2011, 09:22 PM
I gotta be honest, in my opinion (probably not shared by many) not only is Omar not off limits. I believe any MOD here on the site or any "staff" member here on the site shouldn't be off limits. If you are going to put yourself "out there" and above the regular every-day posters, you should be held to a different standard. The same standard any other public figure is held to.

Just my opinon

tylerdolphin
01-16-2011, 09:34 PM
I gotta be honest, in my opinion (probably not shared by many) not only is Omar not off limits. I believe any MOD here on the site or any "staff" member here on the site shouldn't be off limits. If you are going to put yourself "out there" and above the regular every-day posters, you should be held to a different standard. The same standard any other public figure is held to.

Just my opinon
Well, you can call us out on the same stuff youre allowed to call regular posters out on. Bad facts, disagree with us, ect., but PAs on mods would be a bad precedent. If you can PA a mod, why not another poster? We are all posters. Personally, I have no problem with people attacking me. I get laughs out of it. But its against the TOS.

MikeO
01-16-2011, 09:38 PM
Well, you can call us out on the same stuff youre allowed to call regular posters out on. Bad facts, disagree with us, ect., but PAs on mods would be a bad precedent. If you can PA a mod, why not another poster? We are all posters. Personally, I have no problem with people attacking me. I get laughs out of it. But its against the TOS.

double standard but whatever

Wildbill3
01-16-2011, 09:38 PM

Just my opinonThe TOS applies to members of finheaven for thier posts "AT" Finheaven. I don't visit any other sites (well a few, but I rarely post) so I don't give a rats *** whats is said about me elsewhere. If someone just wants to throw around some mud... go visit the depths.

Wildbill3
01-16-2011, 09:39 PM
double standard but whateverHow is it a double standard? No personal attacks allowed as per the TOS. You have to be a member of Finheaven for it to be personal. So unless Omar steps up, creates an account and lets us know he did so, he isn't a member of finheaven, and thus it isn't personal.

tylerdolphin
01-16-2011, 09:42 PM
I post on a site that allows personal attacks and stuff. Its hilarious. This site has a different purpose though. Nobody wants to come here and sift through PAs for Dolphins news.

MikeO
01-16-2011, 09:44 PM
because a MOD or a STAFF MEMBER isn't just a member here on the site. They are above members. And should be open to the same type of criticism or attaking someone like an OMAR KELLY takes if its warranted.

But hey don't get worked about it. Do what ya want with the site. I post here like 3 times a year now just pop in and say Hi every now and then. I could care less what goes on here.

Nublar7
01-16-2011, 09:47 PM

Just my opinon

I get called out all the time here, and I take it, so I am not sure what you are talking about. Being called out by your thoughts is fine, but a personal attack is a personal attack, and it doesn't matter if you are a regular member or a staff member. Like Bill said though, if members can question and attack Sparano, Ross, Ireland, Crowder, Henne, etc., why not a member of the media? John Clayton has been called the Crypt Keeper, what makes Omar off limits?

Nublar7
01-16-2011, 09:49 PM
because a MOD or a STAFF MEMBER isn't just a member here on the site. They are above members. And should be open to the same type of criticism or attaking someone like an OMAR KELLY takes if its warranted.

But hey don't get worked about it. Do what ya want with the site. I post here like 3 times a year now just pop in and say Hi every now and then. I could care less what goes on here.

Omar Kelly doesn't work for FinHeaven or even post here, so he is not the same. Omar gets paid to offer his opinion and insight, everything the FinHeaven staff does is for free. We don't get paid or even want to, we do it all just for the love of the Dolphins. All money from VIP subscriptions or ads goes to paying the hosting costs to keep this site alive. I am skeptical that Omar is even a true Dolphins fan. Just because these local guys cover the Dolphins, doesn't mean they actually root for them on Sundays. It is a JOB for them.

MikeO
01-16-2011, 09:52 PM
not arguing with you about Omar. Read my posts in this thread.

You have missed my point. Whatever. No big deal.

Phin-Phan 66
01-16-2011, 09:54 PM

says the guy with 13,000 posts

MikeO
01-16-2011, 09:56 PM
says the guy with 13,000 posts

Because I used to work for this site many many years ago. I have about 10 posts a year in the last 3 years or so. I just pop in to PM with a couple friends every now and then.

Know your history!

DefensiveEnd76
01-16-2011, 10:01 PM
The majority rules ...Omar sucks

kcbrown
01-16-2011, 10:08 PM
I'm not a fan of the guy but I think a lot of people want the guys job and think they can do better - but they'll never admit that.

d-day
01-16-2011, 11:52 PM
Wonder if we'll ever hear from Omar's biggest fan... Omar.

MP-Omnis
01-17-2011, 12:29 AM
[I]While attending college at Florida A&M University pursing a degree in journalism, he lived up to his Jamaican roots, juggling numerous stringer jobs and internships to work his way through school.

Well, he sure isn't an English major. Makes that FAMU education look shameful.

shula_guy
01-17-2011, 01:19 AM
The best way to make people like him and armondo go away is by stop posting links to thier crap articles. The less hits they get, the more likely they will be replaced. Thats my dream that I hang onto :lol: Seriously, they both suck

Gonzo
01-17-2011, 04:06 AM

Just my opinon
I sense a little bitterness...

If Omar were a contributing member to the site and posted, any attack on him as a poster would be treated like an attack on any other poster, mod or not. Right now, that's not the case.

Hayden Fox
01-17-2011, 01:25 PM
OmarKelly: RT @MHask7: what is your favorite superhero? and what superhero are you?. Wolverine because he doesn't play by your rules & doesn't kiss a
January 17, 2011 12:06:19 PM EST- There is one answer.

OmarKelly: Thank to all those concerned a message board is trashing me. Like Bill Parcells says, I'm an armadillo by now. Haters just add fuel.

Now Omar is comparing himself to Bill Parcells because Finheaven is criticizing his lousy writing.

Hayden Fox
01-17-2011, 01:26 PM
"Haters add fuel"? What the hell does that mean? LOL.

Can you imagine Bob Costas or Peter Gammons Tweeting the crap he does?

Da Phinishisher
01-17-2011, 01:31 PM
He has it backwards. He add fuel to the "haters" everyone he opines on anything. He's a suburb gangster lol.

X-Pacolypse
01-17-2011, 01:32 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0&ob=av2em

X-Pacolypse
01-17-2011, 01:34 PM

See ya. :3w:

Da Phinishisher
01-17-2011, 02:55 PM
Lol at whoever told him people were taking smack about him. I bet his girl posts on here or something. Maybe someone who wants to be his girl...

Canadianfishfan
01-17-2011, 02:59 PM
Lol at whoever told him people were taking smack about him. I bet his girl posts on here or something. Maybe someone who wants to be his girl...

Yea it's funny he's mentioned FH at least twice since last night.

Da Phinishisher
01-17-2011, 04:21 PM
So much for Chud being the front runner as reported by Homar.

Hayden Fox
01-17-2011, 04:44 PM
Great point. Once again Omar is WRONG. "Chud is the front-runner". LOL.

I am sure people will make an excuse for him, but that again is terrible reporting.

Plus, if he is a superhero...nevermind.

Mogwai
01-17-2011, 04:45 PM
Being a reporter is so fun and easy when you just make **** up.

tylerdolphin
01-17-2011, 05:23 PM
From this point forward, this is going to be my reply to all threads based on reports from Omar Kelly:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/01/beverlyhillscop3kidlaugho-1.gif

Gonzo
01-17-2011, 05:31 PM
So much for Chud being the front runner as reported by Homar.
He was clearly talking about the new OC in 2012. His foresight is so far advanced it's incomprehensible to normal humans. Actually, Chud is probably the OC hire in 2018.

tylerdolphin
01-17-2011, 05:32 PM
He was clearly talking about the new OC in 2012. His foresight is so far advanced it's incomprehensible to normal humans. Actually, Chud is probably the OC hire in 2018.
I stand in awe.

Da Phinishisher
01-17-2011, 05:38 PM
I didn't realize he was using his stupor powers. Whoever said he's handy man is so spot on. I need a Homar GIF as handy! LMFAO

Canadianfishfan
01-17-2011, 05:42 PM
Then he blasts us on Twitter.

He and Mike Baradino, and the national media helped inflame the firestorm around Ross' visit to Harbaugh.

Remember, almost all of the information we debate is through media. You get one bad report and watch the **** hit the fan.

Phinastotle
01-17-2011, 06:38 PM
From this point forward, this is going to be my reply to all threads based on reports from Omar Kelly

Haha, I just watched Beverly Hills Cop 3...

Bumpus
01-17-2011, 06:54 PM
Yea it's funny he's mentioned FH at least twice since last night.

Any pub, is good pub.

In fact, Omar mentioning that FH has been blasting him will probably boost our numbers. :up:

Da Phinishisher
01-17-2011, 06:57 PM
Finheaven is in his head. We own him now

FINMAN13
01-17-2011, 07:19 PM
Super Hero: Captain Wordplay

He tricks you into thinking that he has something important to say... Then you realize it was just a distraction..lol.

flynryan15
01-17-2011, 10:32 PM
Omar would suck if he was reporting for a Supermarket Tabloid!

Gonzo
01-17-2011, 10:40 PM
Omar would suck if he was reporting for a Supermarket Tabloid!
He would suck at writing supermarket ads.

Omar: Creepio's cereal on sale for $8.50!

Ad correction: Creepio's isn't a real cereal, and if it were, $8.50 wouldn't cover the lawsuits.

callaway1234
01-17-2011, 10:41 PM
The internet is serious business.

flynryan15
01-17-2011, 10:42 PM
He looks like a clown in his hat!

tylerdolphin
01-17-2011, 10:46 PM
So glad we got Chudzinski for coordinator.

flynryan15
01-17-2011, 11:58 PM
What kind of system will chud run?

Mogwai
01-18-2011, 12:00 AM
I wish I lived in Omar's world. Chud would be OC right now, ESPN would be 24/7 oline coverage, and Shakespeare would rip off Tupac.

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 12:35 AM
I wish I lived in Omar's world. Chud would be OC right now, ESPN would be 24/7 oline coverage, and Shakespeare would rip off Tupac.

No you have this all wrong in Omars world it would be Omar Sports Network 24/7 all Omar all the time.

napsndreds
01-18-2011, 12:44 AM
I don't get it. Did Omar say Chud got the job and he didn't or did he say he was the front runner? Last I check it was Chudzinskis choice. Front runner or not just means dolphins had him at the top of their list.

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 12:56 AM
We should have a Omar scoreboard and keep track is he right or wrong!

mega-fin-love
01-18-2011, 01:14 AM
this thread is dumb and pointless.....that is all

d-day
01-18-2011, 01:18 AM
What do you think of all this, Aesop?

aesop
01-18-2011, 01:20 AM
What do you think of all this, Aesop?I think Omar is a mediocre at best reporter. Why? I'm just here for the popcorn.

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 02:06 AM
Oh man if I didn't have so many points this would be fun

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 02:32 AM
Wait a second where did Mrs. Kelly go? I had questions for her!

tylerdolphin
01-18-2011, 02:36 AM
Wait a second where did Mrs. Kelly go? I had questions for her!
"Ms. Kelly" is no longer with us.

aesop
01-18-2011, 02:37 AM
Jesus, she must have had a heart attack reading all these negative comments about her beloved son. RIP.

tylerdolphin
01-18-2011, 02:38 AM
Goodnight, sweet princess

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 02:39 AM
"Ms. Kelly" is no longer with us.

She died? Where do I send flowers? Can I tweet this?

aesop
01-18-2011, 02:41 AM
She died? Where do I send flowers? Can I tweet this?I wouldn't tweet it. It is common twitter protocol to let the family members tweet first. Have some respect.

tylerdolphin
01-18-2011, 02:41 AM
She died? Where do I send flowers? Can I tweet this?
In lieu of flowers, she is asking that you leave her son alone.

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 02:46 AM
[QUOTE=tylerdolphin;1063789678]In lieu of flowers, she is asking that you leave her son alone.

Awesome we pick on Omar so much his mommy is going to haunt Finheaven! Hey Mrs. Kelly you can **** in one hand and wish in the other. Guess which one will fill up first!

tylerdolphin
01-18-2011, 02:47 AM
[QUOTE=tylerdolphin;1063789678]In lieu of flowers, she is asking that you leave her son alone.

Awesome we pick on Omar so much his mommy is going to haunt Finheaven! Hey Mrs. Kelly you can **** in one hand and wish in the other. Guess which one will fill up first!
Have you no heart???

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 02:49 AM
I wouldn't tweet it. It is common twitter protocol to let the family members tweet first. Have some respect.

WRONG! Proper twitter profile is to sling poop at the wall and hope it sticks! Then on the 1 in a 100 chance it does you jump up and down saying "I broke that"

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

[QUOTE=flynryan15;1063789686]
Have you no heart???

None I am Satan!

aesop
01-18-2011, 02:50 AM
Awesome we pick on Omar so much his mommy is going to haunt Finheaven! Hey Mrs. Kelly you can **** in one hand and wish in the other. Guess which one will fill up first!I mean.. which hand would fill up faster? It depends. What if the other hand is placed under a faucet of running water. That would make it dependent on the rate of **** coming out of an undisclosed ***. Then you would have to factor in what was eaten or drank in the last 24 hours for the ***. And then, you would have the question.. what kind of faucet? A sink? Or a shower.. because a shower will disperse water at a higher rate than your standard kitchen sink. But there are usually 2 faucets in a shower stall. One for the tub and one for the shower head. Which one of these disperses at a higher rate? Further experimentation is needed to answer this question.

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 02:54 AM
I mean.. which hand would fill up faster? It depends. What if the other hand is placed under a faucet of running water. That would make it dependent on the rate of **** coming out of an undisclosed ***. Then you would have to factor in what was eaten or drank in the last 24 hours for the ***. And then, you would have the question.. what kind of faucet? A sink? Or a shower.. because a shower will disperse water at a higher rate than your standard kitchen sink. But there are usually 2 faucets in a shower stall. One for the tub and one for the shower head. Which one of these disperses at a higher rate? Further experimentation is needed to answer this question.

Omars moms ghost has a **** faucet?

JerryD
01-18-2011, 02:54 AM
I'm not taking sides, or defending them .... BUT the quality of all newspapers reporting is way down since the Tuna regime ....

Tuna drastically cut back access & info to the media, by over 80%. The media isn't even allowed to go to most practices ... and if they can go, are allowed in for the last hour or so. Players AND even Coaches aren't even allowed to speak to the media, except on special occasions WITH Big Brother's permission.

You can really see the difference in info we receive from all the newspapers. We used to get good observation, analysis, & interviews.

The beat reporters are in the dark. I think the poor devils now have to opine, google, & stitch opinions together .... like we do!!!

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 02:55 AM
I was hoping she would've shared with us what kind of Super Hero young Omar was!

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 02:57 AM
I'm not taking sides, or defending them .... BUT the quality of all newspapers reporting is way down since the Tuna regime ....

Tuna drastically cut back access & info to the media, by over 80%. The media isn't even allowed to go to most practices ... and if they can go, are allowed in for the last hour or so. Players AND even Coaches aren't even allowed to speak to the media, except on special occasions WITH Big Brother's permission.

You can really see the difference in info we receive from all the newspapers. I think the poor devils now have to opine, google, & stitch opinions together .... like we do!!! The beat reporters are in the dark.

Maybe Omars moms ghost will haunt Tuna too!

aesop
01-18-2011, 02:58 AM
Omars moms ghost has a **** faucet?I mean.. does she have a **** faucet? It depends. What if ghosts actually do have to consume matter to continue their existence? That would depend on what kind of matter they consume to use energy. Perhaps it would be all liquid based which would mean she doesn't have a **** faucet but in fact has a urine faucet of ghostly proportions. But what if ghosts disperse their waste in gas like clouds? That would not require any faucet but instead would need osmosis. It's another complicated subject that needs more analysis.

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 03:01 AM
I mean.. does she have a **** faucet? It depends. What if ghosts actually do have to consume matter to continue their existence? That would depend on what kind of matter they consume to use energy. Perhaps it would be all liquid based which would mean she doesn't have a **** faucet but in fact has a urine faucet of ghostly proportions. But what if ghosts disperse their waste in gas like clouds? That would not require any faucet but instead would need osmosis. It's another complicated subject that needs more analysis.

Urine faucet so Omars moms ghost takes golden showers?

aesop
01-18-2011, 03:04 AM
Urine faucet so Omars moms ghost takes golden showers?I mean.. does she take golden showers? It depends. Golden showers kind of insinuating a sexual fetish or fantasy. Is this also insinuating that ghosts can engage in sexual acts? Seems far fetched. If you take it literally, sure, it could be a 'golden shower' if ghosts indeed have to urinate but I still believe further analysis on paranormal activity would have to be researched and confirmed for me to make an informed response to this question.

tylerdolphin
01-18-2011, 03:04 AM
WTF is going on here?

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 03:06 AM
I mean.. does she take golden showers? It depends. Golden showers kind of insinuate a sexual fetish or fantasy. Is this also insinuating that ghosts can engage in sexual acts? Seems far fetched. If you take it literally, sure, it could be a 'golden shower' if ghosts indeed have to urinate but I still believe further analysis on paranormal activity would have to be researched and confirmed for me to make an informed response to this question.

What if her ghost is just into being dominated? Therefore the golden shower is an act of humiliation and not sexual?

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 03:07 AM
WTF is going on here?

A 10 page tribute to Omar and all his hard work!

aesop
01-18-2011, 03:09 AM
What if her ghost is just into being dominated? Therefore the golden shower is an act of humiliation and not sexual?I mean.. what if her ghost is into being dominated? It depends. Women inherently are the less dominant sex in terms of humans. But the way you propose the question, it still seems loosely sexual. What would any human like to be dominated for except in terms of sexual fantasies? And then, you also propose the idea that a golden shower would be an act of humiliation. Who wants to be humiliated except to fulfill sexual fantasies? Now this is all unexplored territory of paranormal activity so I post with an open mind.

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 03:10 AM
Was Omar the type of Super Hero that flew around in his paper and underwear? Or was he like Dolphin Boy? part man part Flipped who swam around protecting swimmers from danger?

aesop
01-18-2011, 03:11 AM
Was Omar the type of Super Hero that flew around in his paper and underwear? Or was he like Dolphin Boy? part man part Flipped who swam around protecting swimmers from danger?That's a question better left for the now banned Omar Kelly in the flesh and his once great and noble mother. Take it up with your local administrator.

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 03:12 AM
I mean.. what if her ghost is into being dominated? It depends. Women inherently are the less dominant sex in terms of humans. But the way you propose the question, it still seems loosely sexual. What would any human like to be dominated for except in terms of sexual fantasies? And then, you also propose the idea that a golden shower would be an act of humiliation. Who wants to be humiliated except to fulfill sexual fantasies? Now this is all unexplored territory of paranormal activity so I post with an open mind.

What if she used her urine faucet to clean off her ****?

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 03:13 AM
That's a question better left for the now banned Omar Kelly in the flesh and his once great and noble mother. Take it up with your local administrator.

No she died! Besides Tyler is only a mod oops supermod don't hive him a imaginary promotion his head is already swollen enough.

aesop
01-18-2011, 03:14 AM
What if she used her urine faucet to clean off her ****?I mean.. what if she used her urine faucet to clean off her ****? It depends. Is it a faucet in her bathroom which contains a steady stream through complicated pipes and sewage systems containing the urine of an entire county? Or is it just saved up urine of her own that is contained in a septic like tank that is connected to hosing which can be sprayed? Or are you simply implying that there is a device to directly spray new urine onto her ****-maker? You leave many questions unanswered. Please be thorough.

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 03:18 AM
I mean.. what if she used her urine faucet to clean off her ****? It depends. Is it a faucet in her bathroom which contains a steady stream through complicated pipes and sewage systems containing the urine of an entire county? Or is it just saved up urine of her own that is contained in a septic like tank that is connected to hosing which can be sprayed? Or are you simply implying that there is a device to directly spray new urine onto her ****-maker? You leave many questions unanswered. Please be thorough.

Probably a series of complex pipes leading to a rain showerhead.

aesop
01-18-2011, 03:18 AM
How the **** did this end up in the Depths? This was a philosophical masterpiece discussion. Freedom of Speech, maaan.

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 03:21 AM
How the **** did this end up in the Depths? This was a philosophical masterpiece discussion. Freedom of Speech, maaan.

Damn you Tyler Omars Moms Ghost is going to haunt you, turn you into a scene from 2 girls 1 cup and then piss on you.

aesop
01-18-2011, 03:23 AM
That's the one thing that was missing from 2 girls 1 cup. I was waiting for piss. I like piss.

tylerdolphin
01-18-2011, 03:23 AM
Because its a dumpster fire of a thread. Especially the last few pages :lol:

And now you REALLY have freedom of speech you ****ing idiot. You didnt have that moments ago.

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 03:24 AM
That's the one thing that was missing from 2 girls 1 cup. I was waiting for piss. I like piss.

I just choked

aesop
01-18-2011, 03:26 AM

And now you REALLY have freedom of speech you ****ing idiot. You didnt have that moments ago.I think I was pretty thorough and researched in my responses. I drew upon psychological readings and social commentary. If knowledge belongs in The Depths, then I understand why the main forums are so messed up!

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

I just chokedMust be a ****load of piss, then.

tylerdolphin
01-18-2011, 03:27 AM
I think I was pretty thorough and researched in my responses. I drew upon psychological readings and social commentary. If knowledge belongs in The Depths, then I understand why the main forums are so messed up!

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

Must be a ****load of piss, then.
Stop being a pissant. And stop calling me a racist in my threads.

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 03:27 AM

And now you REALLY have freedom of speech you ****ing idiot. You didnt have that moments ago.

Bull**** I got ****ing banned for trashing Junc in the depths! Besides Roberto doesn't come to the deeps and I was dying to see his self righteous reaction to that hijack

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 03:28 AM
Stop being a pissant. And stop calling me a racist in my threads.

Whatever Adolf go back to building your master white rb!

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 03:30 AM
I think I was pretty thorough and researched in my responses. I drew upon psychological readings and social commentary. If knowledge belongs in The Depths, then I understand why the main forums are so messed up!

Must be a ****load of piss, then.

No I threw up in my mouth

aesop
01-18-2011, 03:32 AM
Stop being a pissant. And stop calling me a racist in my threads.I like pissing and I also think ants are an incredible species of animal. But, the honor was given to me as an acronym. Pleasurable Incredible Supreme Super Amazing Nationalistic Tit-guy

Stop being racist if you hate racism.

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

No I threw up in my mouthDig that.

tylerdolphin
01-18-2011, 03:34 AM
Bull**** I got ****ing banned for trashing Junc in the depths! Besides Roberto doesn't come to the deeps and I was dying to see his self righteous reaction to that hijack
I sure as hell didnt ban you for anything in the depths.

aesop
01-18-2011, 03:35 AM
********fartasscuntbitchwhoretits.

Is that allowed? I kind of like it. It's the name of my new Rhodesian Ridgeback puppy.

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 03:36 AM
I sure as hell didnt ban you for anything in the depths.

No this time it wasn't you and for **** sake I was trashing a Jets fan.

tylerdolphin
01-18-2011, 03:38 AM
No this time it wasn't you and for **** sake I was trashing a Jets fan.
Well take it up with whoever banned you, not me. God. Its like talking to a 4 year old. Where do you fly planes to? I want to avoid there.

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 03:39 AM
********fartasscuntbitchwhoretits.

Is that allowed? I kind of like it. It's the name of my new Rhodesian Ridgeback puppy.

As long as your not saying it to a Jet fan those are protected species around here! Them and hack reporters!

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 03:41 AM
Well take it up with whoever banned you, not me. God. Its like talking to a 4 year old. Where do you fly planes to? I want to avoid there.

Don't you worry I would have you tossed of the airplane so quick and added to the no fly list traveling to you would be VIA Greyhound or your car! Don't get mad because I am pointing out speech isn't free in the depths.

CedarPhin
01-18-2011, 03:47 AM
Ryan, are you frustrated because you've been a long tenured pilot and you're continuously being stuck with the workload of a first year trainee?

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 03:53 AM
Ryan, are you frustrated because you've been a long tenured pilot and you're continuously being stuck with the workload of a first year trainee?

Man you guys take things way to serious on here! Trust me it is called sarcasm 99% of what I write is sarcasm. But to answer your question there is no such thing as workloads designated tons firstbyear trainee. Once you are online meaning out of training you rotate flights. Unless there was a joke there I missed, could be I'm jacked up on meds blew out my back L3,4,-5 Herniated with T-12 compression

tylerdolphin
01-18-2011, 03:57 AM
Man you guys take things way to serious on here! Trust me it is called sarcasm 99% of what I write is sarcasm. But to answer your question there is no such thing as workloads designated tons firstbyear trainee. Once you are online meaning out of training you rotate flights. Unless there was a joke there I missed, could be I'm jacked up on meds blew out my back L3,4,-5 Herniated with T-12 compression
The internet is serious business Ryan.

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 04:00 AM
The internet is serious business Ryan.

Damn serious! It is Jo joking matter I better shape up!

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 04:02 AM
What happened to aesop is he off pissing and ****ting on himself?

tylerdolphin
01-18-2011, 04:03 AM
What happened to aesop is he off pissing and ****ting on himself?
Banned.

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 04:07 AM
Banned.

No you didn't! But seriously what is up with the house cleaning first me then rickysbong, Finns2000 and X-pac? X-pac is like a staple on here almost like aunt bee and Apple pie

tylerdolphin
01-18-2011, 04:11 AM
No you didn't! But seriously what is up with the house cleaning first me then rickysbong, Finns2000 and X-pac? X-pac is like a staple on here almost like aunt bee and Apple pie
Rack up the points and youll get banned. Thats just the way it is. X will be back soon. Its not picking on any one side. Its just ho the cookie crumbles.

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 04:16 AM
Rack up the points and youll get banned. Thats just the way it is. X will be back soon.

Ha I know I have had a few vacations lately. I must admit I would have like to poke the Harbaugh saga! I think I should get leniency sense I am highly medicated. Maybe put a warning label on me

tylerdolphin
01-18-2011, 04:19 AM
Ha I know I have had a few vacations lately. I must admit I would have like to poke the Harbaugh saga! I think I should get leniency sense I am highly medicated. Maybe put a warning label on me
And fly airplanes? Jesus titty ****ing Christ

CedarPhin
01-18-2011, 04:21 AM
No one targets anyone on here, no matter what people may think. If you break the rules, you're going to get points, and if you get enough points, you'll be banned.

Don't be a jackass I guess is the moral of the story here.

CedarPhin
01-18-2011, 04:21 AM

I'd hate to fly on that airline. Might be crazy flying though.

tylerdolphin
01-18-2011, 04:23 AM
About half the people I give points to ***** about how Im biased against them. We mods get hated on a lot. Makes me sad.

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 04:23 AM

No no no no Tyler I Herniated L-3,4,5 a week ago today. I spent a couple nights in the hospital then got home I was on the road when it happened. I am on medical leave I have surgery on this coming Monday. Don't worry I take my job and the responsibility it comes with very seriously.

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 04:25 AM
About half the people I give points to ***** about how Im biased against them. We mods get hated on a lot. Makes me sad.

I don't hate you does that help? There is only one member I hate!

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 04:26 AM
No one targets anyone on here, no matter what people may think. If you break the rules, you're going to get points, and if you get enough points, you'll be banned.

Don't be a jackass I guess is the moral of the story here.

I am ****ed I am a jackass! How do I check my points?

CedarPhin
01-18-2011, 04:28 AM
You have 8 points that expire the 28th of this month.

flynryan15
so cedar if I remember correctly your brother or someone close to you is a Browns fan? are you enduring the rather and laughter like I am from my family and co-workers.

tylerdolphin
No no no no Tyler I Herniated L-3,4,5 a week ago today. I spent a couple nights in the hospital then got home I was on the road when it happened. I am on medical leave I have surgery on this coming Monday. Don't worry I take my job and the responsibility it comes with very seriously.
One of my best friends is actually just starting out as a pilot. He has all his licenses. Hes flying for a freight company now building hours and jazz. Hes only 19. Been flying since I can remember nearly. That was random, but its 3:30 so **** it.

tylerdolphin
01-18-2011, 04:29 AM
I don't hate you does that help? There is only one member I hate!
Yea I hate that terrorist cedar too.

tylerdolphin
01-18-2011, 04:30 AM
so cedar if I remember correctly your brother or someone close to you is a Browns fan? are you enduring the rather and laughter like I am from my family and co-workers.
Ive been very critical of the Fins over the last few years, but I think the hire might not be so bad. Call me crazy.

CedarPhin
01-18-2011, 04:30 AM

My cousins in Ohio all are. They gave me **** after the Browns loss, but nothing much since then.

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 04:31 AM
You have 8 points that expire the 28th of this month.

Ok I can do this! I can make it till the 28th. Besides what could they possibly do now to set me off? It is just comedy now! Thank god the Superbowl is after that if the Jets make it!

CedarPhin
Ive been very critical of the Fins over the last few years, but I think the hire might not be so bad. Call me crazy.

I like it too actually.

CedarPhin
Ok I can do this! I can make it till the 28th. Besides what could they possibly do now to set me off? It is just comedy now! Thank god the Superbowl is after that if the Jets make it!

Exactly. You should be fine.

CedarPhin

So does that Larry Marano clown that posts as EatingCrow.

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 04:35 AM
One of my best friends is actually just starting out as a pilot. He has all his licenses. Hes flying for a freight company now building hours and jazz. Hes only 19. Been flying since I can remember nearly. That was random, but its 3:30 so **** it.

I remember those days flying freight van be dangerous **** because those little companies tend to skimp on maintenance! Yeah I know 3:30 I haven't slept in almost 3 days this deferred nerve pain **** sucks

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

**** I forgot about Cedar Bin Laden!

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------

Did you just mix my percocet with alcohol?

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 04:37 AM
So does that Larry Marano clown that posts as EatingCrow.

Is he the one who started calling you a terrorist

CedarPhin
01-18-2011, 04:38 AM
No. That was CashInFist.

EaTiNgCrOw posted some post calling me every name in the book. His name's Larry Marano, and he's a Steelers fan.

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 04:40 AM
No. That was CashInFist.

EaTiNgCrOw posted some post calling me every name in the book. His name's Larry Marano, and he's a Steelers fan.

Say no more! Steelers Fan= Inbred Appilacian Mountain Trash

tylerdolphin
01-18-2011, 04:44 AM
I remember those days flying freight van be dangerous **** because those little companies tend to skimp on maintenance! Yeah I know 3:30 I haven't slept in almost 3 days this deferred nerve pain **** sucks
Theres a small freight company that goes between the Bahamas and Ft Lauderdale that crash lands on the reg. They have been known to run out of fuel mid-flight and water land on multiple occasions and their maintenance has led to a few landings where ambulances and fire engines were on hand. Worst part is, some people still fly over with them because its cheap. Not me. **** that.

tylerdolphin
01-18-2011, 04:46 AM
Did you just mix my percocet with alcohol?
Na. I never do that ****. People who do that end up being totally incoherent and rely on me to get them home and then remember none of it.

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 04:48 AM
Theres a small freight company that goes between the Bahamas and Ft Lauderdale that crash lands on the reg. They have been known to run out of fuel mid-flight and water land on multiple occasions and their maintenance has led to a few landings where ambulances and fire engines were on hand. Worst part is, some people still fly over with them because its cheap. Not me. **** that.

Sounds like Air Sunshine to me! That company is always making a smoking hole. Or Bimini Island Air they are another crash looking for a site!

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 04:50 AM
Na. I never do that ****. People who do that end up being totally incoherent and rely on me to get them home and then remember none of it.

Sounds like the condition I was in during the final 6 weeks of the season on Sunday night ;-)

tylerdolphin
01-18-2011, 04:54 AM
Sounds like the condition I was in during the final 6 weeks of the season on Sunday night ;-)
For me, I get enough out of just drinking to not screw with that. It doesnt even look fun when I see other people do it. They are totally and completely wasted and useless all night and wont remember **** from the second they pop the pill.

tylerdolphin
01-18-2011, 04:54 AM
Sounds like Air Sunshine to me! That company is always making a smoking hole. Or Bimini Island Air they are another crash looking for a site!
xxxxxxxx actually.

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 04:57 AM
For me, I get enough out of just drinking to not screw with that. It doesnt even look fun when I see other people do it. They are totally and completely wasted and useless all night and wont remember **** from the second they pop the pill.

I was joking with you Tyler I don't drink and mix meds. I didn't even take meds when I broke my tib/fib. I especially wouldn't do that **** now one bad move and I create even bigger problems.

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 04:58 AM
Never heard of them and I worked out of Ft. Lauderdale Executive. That's not saying much crap companies change their names frequently.

tylerdolphin
01-18-2011, 05:01 AM
I was joking with you Tyler I don't drink and mix meds. I didn't even take meds when I broke my tib/fib. I especially wouldn't do that **** now one bad move and I create even bigger problems.
Wouldnt have surprised me. Its pretty common to do that. Ever flew drunk? :lol:

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 05:02 AM
What are you guys doing up so late on a school night? Are you insomniacs? Well Cedar is probably building a car bomb

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 05:04 AM
Wouldnt have surprised me. Its pretty common to do that. Ever flew drunk? :lol:

Hell no flying drunk! Whatever can go wring will go wrong. I like living, I don't even push partying on layovers anymore.

tylerdolphin
01-18-2011, 05:07 AM
What are you guys doing up so late on a school night? Are you insomniacs? Well Cedar is probably building a car bomb
Im an insomniac with no morning classes this semester.

Its weird...when Im home Im never up this late. Once I hit the states though, I just cant sleep properly.

tylerdolphin
01-18-2011, 05:07 AM
Hell no flying drunk! Whatever can go wring will go wrong. I like living, I don't even push partying on layovers anymore.
Dont be a *****. I drive golf carts drunk all the time.

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 05:08 AM
Im an insomniac with no morning classes this semester.

Its weird...when Im home Im never up this late. Once I hit the states though, I just cant sleep properly.

where is home?

tylerdolphin
01-18-2011, 05:10 AM
Bahamas

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 05:10 AM
Dont be a *****. I drive golf carts drunk all the time.

Get your golf cart to do 550mph 8 miles high and come talk to me!

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 05:11 AM
Bahamas

Guess you haven't been flying xxxxxxxx!

tylerdolphin
01-18-2011, 05:13 AM
Guess you haven't been flying xxxxxxxx!
No **** no. Id rather fly Continental with a drunk pilot.

tylerdolphin
01-18-2011, 05:13 AM
Get your golf cart to do 550mph 8 miles high and come talk to me!
She does a solid 27mph.

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 05:16 AM
No **** no. Id rather fly with a drunk pilot.

nice real nice

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 05:18 AM
[QUOTE=tylerdolphin;1063789856]She does a solid 27mph.[/QUOTE

Better stay off I-95

tylerdolphin
01-18-2011, 05:20 AM
[QUOTE=tylerdolphin;1063789856]She does a solid 27mph.[/QUOTE

Better stay off I-95
Shes back home. Shes my baby. Been through more flips and wrecks than most people would believe. Back when I was 18 I was flat out retarded. I used to flip her 4 or 5 times a year. Its amazing nobody ever died riding with me.

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 05:23 AM
[QUOTE=flynryan15;1063789858]
Shes back home. Shes my baby. Been through more flips and wrecks than most people would believe. Back when I was 18 I was flat out retarded. I used to flip her 4 or 5 times a year. Its amazing nobody ever died riding with me.

LOL boys will be boys.

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 05:25 AM
Might want to edit company name off a certain post you never know where **** will end up

tylerdolphin
01-18-2011, 05:26 AM
[QUOTE=tylerdolphin;1063789859]

LOL boys will be boys.
I went to go do some the garbage I used to do this Christmas and I honestly didnt have the balls. I just sat there asking myself what I was thinking back then.

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 05:29 AM
[QUOTE=flynryan15;1063789860]
I went to go do some the garbage I used to do this Christmas and I honestly didnt have the balls. I just sat there asking myself what I was thinking back then.

Yep it is amazing it is like a switch is flipped and you say I am just 2 old for this

tylerdolphin
01-18-2011, 05:35 AM
[QUOTE=tylerdolphin;1063789862]

Yep it is amazing it is like a switch is flipped and you say I am just 2 old for this
Dumbest thing I ever did in her was a good one. Theres this huge *** bump in some americans yard...They are only there like 1/4 of the year and its a blast to ramp it. You can get the golf cart airborne. I drive into the yard with 3 other people. All is good until the american comes running out chasing us threatening to find out who we are and call the cops. He us flying after us so I book it out of there as fast as I can. Im flying through the yard which is full of paths and trees and all a sudden I slam into a sea grape tree. These things are pretty big. I was going so fast that i leveled it. I damn near flipped int he process. I dont even stop. I just keep going. Managed to get out of there alive, but smashed out a headlight and bent an axle.

aesop
01-18-2011, 12:20 PM
Don't ban me, bro!

Fell asleep because I'm in the 2:00am club. I have **** to do you lazy, unemployed *******s.

flynryan15
01-18-2011, 12:39 PM
Don't ban me, bro!

Fell asleep because I'm in the 2:00am club. I have **** to do you lazy, unemployed *******s.

Sleep is for the week!

tylerdolphin
01-18-2011, 01:22 PM
Sleep is for the week!
And spelling is for losers.

aesop
01-18-2011, 01:24 PM
And spelling is for losers.And not realizing that the spelling was fine but that it was just an incorrectly used word is for the truly lost.