PDA

View Full Version : The Sanchize

insomnia411
01-16-2011, 06:15 PM
This guy is so good it's unbelievable. Did you see that throw he just made to Holmes? Man right on the money. How about that deep out to Cotchery. Jeez that was a dime. I wonder why the Jets are still losing right now with such a great quarterback under center. It's probably just because the guy has no help, just a terrible team around him. The guy is just the second coming of Joe Montana. Unreal. The Sanchize bro.

SRM
01-16-2011, 06:18 PM
If he weren't a 1st rd pick NY would want to run him out of town already..

insomnia411
01-16-2011, 06:19 PM
Oh man, Dustin Keller is making Sanchez look terrible. He's got no help it's such a joke, that was a great throw over the middle, perfect timing great anticipation. Can't the jets draft real receivers and tight ends. They need to get some super star white guys in there like Hartline and Fasano. They would catch passes all day for the Sanchize. White guys makin plays.

SkapePhin
01-16-2011, 06:25 PM
Sanchez = Henne.

DphinBillkiller
01-16-2011, 06:26 PM
Sanchez has got off on the wrong foot is all.

SeasonsMusic
01-16-2011, 06:31 PM
thread poster looks like an idiot now.

insomnia411
01-16-2011, 06:32 PM

I would hope that a quarterback can complete a pass every once in a while. That's what theyre supposed to do.

SkapePhin
01-16-2011, 06:33 PM

Not really. This is how Sanchez is. For every great play he makes, there are 5 horrific ones. Much like Henne. Also, like Henne, Sanchez has 1 read. He stares down the receiver on every play.

dolpns13
01-16-2011, 06:34 PM
Sanchez = Henne.

What's it like living in unreality world?

CChambers84
01-16-2011, 06:35 PM
Still amazes how a guy like Sanchez can make it to the playoffs, completely baffling..

insomnia411
01-16-2011, 06:37 PM
If the Jets win this game I'm going to seriously consider moving. Life is going to get really ****ing unbearable for me here. I'm jealous of those of you in other areas of the world.

Tureo
01-16-2011, 06:39 PM
Sanchez is average. Henne is below average.

It doesn't matter. We don't have Sanchez or Ryan. We have Henne so we absolutely have to upgrade. There's no way our HC and GM go into the season fighting for their jobs relying on Henne and Penny

SkapePhin
01-16-2011, 06:40 PM
What's it like living in unreality world?

Seriously, what makes you believe that Sanchez is substantively better than Henne? The only thing Sanchez really has on Henne is mobility, if you look at their individual performances alone... They are both prone to making horrific throws and the occasional brilliant one. Sanchez shows a bit more emotion, but also shows more negative emotion, crying like a child on the sidelines when things arent going right. Sanchez just has more support and a better system than Henne right now, but even so, had some way worse games than Henne ever has during his career.

insomnia411
01-16-2011, 07:02 PM
It was great that we didnt trade measley 5th rd picks for edwards. He cant catch remember? REMEMBER ALL YOU MORONS WHO SAID THAT???!!!!
same **** with holmes. I cant take this **** anymore

locopro
01-16-2011, 07:02 PM
Sanchez might not be all that great, even though he does seem to lead his team to big wins in the playoffs, but Henne is absolutely putrid. Worse than horrible.

Clipse
01-16-2011, 07:04 PM
It was great that we didnt trade measley 5th rd picks for edwards. He cant catch remember? REMEMBER ALL YOU MORONS WHO SAID THAT???!!!!
same **** with holmes. I cant take this **** anymore

He can't. And neither can Holmes. Maybe you forgot how Holmes cost the Jets the game against us.

Jamaicankid21
01-16-2011, 07:04 PM
If the Jets win this game I'm going to seriously consider moving. Life is going to get really ****ing unbearable for me here. I'm jealous of those of you in other areas of the world.

Fireman Ed, is that you?

Couldn't be a Phins fan in New York, so you root for the Jets in public, and on a laptop you come to finheaven?

kud
01-16-2011, 07:06 PM
I think the biggest difference between Sanchez and Henne is simply, coaching.

tylerdolphin
01-16-2011, 07:07 PM
Fireman Ed, is that you?

Couldn't be a Phins fan in New York, so you root for the Jets in public, and on a laptop you come to finheaven?
wat

insomnia411
01-16-2011, 07:08 PM
He can't. And neither can Holmes. Maybe you forgot how Holmes cost the Jets the game against us.

Oh yeah, that was a terrible play edwards just made dragging two corners into the end zone. Just awful, id much rather have slow white guys like hartline - glad u feel the same. Nd ya holmes has his drops but hes twice as explosive as ANYONE we have nd for every drop hes had hes made huge plays. See the cleveland game.
you people astound me

Jamaicankid21
01-16-2011, 07:15 PM
wat

Firemen Ed grew up a phins fan but turned a Jets fan when he moved to New York..

That guy is a Phins fan from New York..

Jamaicankid21
01-16-2011, 07:18 PM
Sanchez 10-16 and 2 TDs.. pretty good numbers.. Better numbers than Brady has right now..

SeasonsMusic
01-16-2011, 07:23 PM
What does any of it matter. We are the laughing stock of an NFL franchise, while Jets are beating the Pats & close to going to their 2nd champ game 2 years in a row.

KDog13
01-16-2011, 07:54 PM
Honestly why do we care about the Jets.......We are the Dolphins not the Jets. Therefore stop making dumb threads, who honestly cares about Sanchez here?

El Squid
01-16-2011, 08:01 PM
Man that Sanchez, boy he stinks!

dolpns13
01-16-2011, 08:03 PM
sooo, Sanchez = Henne? Lol.. OK. I wish Henne was HALF the QB Sanchez is

Apollo
You can't hate on that last TD throw

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk

tylerdolphin
Does anyone here seriously believe Henne can make that throw in the corner of the endzone?

vcip
01-16-2011, 08:11 PM
Couldn't give me Sanchez, Henne has made nice throws, they are just dismissed by many.

Apollo
01-16-2011, 08:15 PM
Couldn't give me Sanchez, Henne has made nice throws, they are just dismissed by many.

Could he make THAT throw though? And a quick disclaimer I dislike both QBs.

vcip
01-16-2011, 08:16 PM
Could he make THAT throw though?

He has made similar throws

kvado16
01-16-2011, 08:51 PM
Man shut up. Dude had one lucky game big deal Steelers will shut him down.
This guy is so good it's unbelievable. Did you see that throw he just made to Holmes? Man right on the money. How about that deep out to Cotchery. Jeez that was a dime. I wonder why the Jets are still losing right now with such a great quarterback under center. It's probably just because the guy has no help, just a terrible team around him. The guy is just the second coming of Joe Montana. Unreal. The Sanchize bro.

tylerdolphin
01-16-2011, 08:51 PM
He has made similar throws
When? He is terrible at those types of throws.

dolpns13
01-16-2011, 10:56 PM
Does anyone here seriously believe Henne can make that throw in the corner of the endzone?

Henne cant even hit a wide open receiver running free down the sideline.

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

he's had alot of, one lucky, games.

Adam First
01-16-2011, 11:36 PM
I hope the Jets are stupid enough to let Santonio walk. Dude's good.

vcip
01-17-2011, 12:11 AM
When? He is terrible at those types of throws.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axFUUearpiM

2:28 is a pretty damn good TD pass & 3:16 is a nice throw. He was a different QB in 09

tylerdolphin
01-17-2011, 01:18 AM
And if they are dumb enough to let him walk, we have to look into signing him. He might be out of our range being that we already have a high paid WR, but its worth a look. The dude is money. He had very similar numbers to Marshall even though he missed 4 games and played alongside Edwards. Marshall is better, but I dont think the gap is as big as most people think.

dolpns13
01-17-2011, 10:13 AM

Santonio and Braylon are UFA's I believe. I wouldnt mind at all trying to lure Santonio from them - however with all the success he is having there, I am sure they will try to re-up him, and Braylon as well.

fozzi58
01-17-2011, 06:05 PM

Totally dude. Sanchez sucks. Jets too. Same Old Jets - right back to the AFCCG.

Lots of one lucky games this year. and your quote is more priceless than a Mastercard Commerical. Its the line of the season.

"Sanchez had a lucky game. Next week the (insert team name/top flight QB name) will shut them down."

The sad part is the results are the same each week.

1. Manning (The good one)
2. Brady
3. Rapistberger?

That's 6 superbowl winners over the last 10 years. What will it take for you to concede the Jets are a good team and Sanchez is a good QB. No he's not great. He's got a ways to go even if they win the VLT this year.