Finlawyer
01-16-2011, 08:19 PM
Jets are in control and Rex will be gracious if they win. Lol

Finlawyer
01-16-2011, 08:24 PM
Spoke too soon perhaps

Phin-Phan 66
01-16-2011, 08:26 PM
Jets won, but I still think the Patriots are the better team and would win 9 out of 10 times they played.
Today, just wasn't their day.

The Jets are going to the AFC championship game...Come On Steelers!!

locopro
01-16-2011, 08:30 PM
Jets won, but I still think the Patriots are the better team and would win 9 out of 10 times they played.

Well if the Jets hold on they will be 2 for 3 against the Patriots this year.

DolfanISS
01-16-2011, 08:31 PM
God I hate the Jets but not bearly as much as I hate the Pats. Can't wait to listen to the crying on sports radio this week, I will not be able to get enough of it.

Finlawyer
01-16-2011, 08:31 PM
Bellicheck's run up the score mentality was bulletin board material for the Jets. Bellicheck should have treated himself like Welker

Ilovemyfins4eva
01-16-2011, 08:32 PM
God I hate the Jets but not bearly as much as I hate the Pats. Can't wait to listen to the crying on sports radio this week, I will not be able to get enough of it.
total opposite for me. i cant stand the jets. this week is going to be a nightmare for me. if they make the Superbowl, i will kill myself.

wish we could be talking about the fins going to the afc championship game now

PALMA
01-16-2011, 08:39 PM
We aren't in the same stratosphere anymore with the Jets.

PATSSUCK
01-16-2011, 08:50 PM
We aren't in the same stratosphere anymore with the Jets.

We hae beat them 4 out of the last 5 times we have played no? I agree they are the better team but we are not too far behind. I wish Ryan was our coach though. **** that team plays big in big games.

Conan
01-17-2011, 01:05 AM

More like one out of three times.

thespygatetapes
01-17-2011, 02:36 AM
Bellicheck's run up the score mentality was bulletin board material for the Jets. Bellicheck should have treated himself like Welker

not only that but he pulled out all the stops and scored any way he could like a kid playing madden. he had NO IDEA that they would be playing again, he probably thought they would fold down the stretch and miss the playoffs or be one and done and that didnt happen. and in the end i think this bit him in the butt because the jets had 45 points worth of patriot offense to look at in the film room.

nyjunc
01-17-2011, 09:53 AM

That's interesting since we played them 3 times this year and won 2 of them.

Jet Offensive
01-17-2011, 11:20 AM
not only that but he pulled out all the stops and scored any way he could like a kid playing madden. he had NO IDEA that they would be playing again, he probably thought they would fold down the stretch and miss the playoffs or be one and done and that didnt happen. and in the end i think this bit him in the butt because the jets had 45 points worth of patriot offense to look at in the film room.

bellichick is a poor sportsman. running up the score is bush league

ace_o_spades
01-17-2011, 12:50 PM
bellichick is a poor sportsman. running up the score is bush league

No it's not. It's your job to either a) stop them or b) send them a message that you're not a fan of their tactics. Belichick is lucky a pissed off LB never snapped Brady in half after he tosses a 60 yard bomb with 4 minutes to go in a 28-10 game.