PDA

View Full Version : I hate the Jest

gerblack
01-16-2011, 08:51 PM
Just had to start one. Because I hate them sooo freaking much. Damn PITT better blow them out of the freaking water. 68-0

Thumper1016
01-16-2011, 08:57 PM
I hear ya, but the scary thing is they have already beat Pittsburgh once this year. I hate to say it but jets could very well be in the super bowl. :(

st99
01-16-2011, 08:58 PM
Oh it will be nothing close to Marino's last game. We might not win, but it will be close. By the way, when was the last time the Dolphins won a playoff game? Why it was at the end of the Clinton Administration.

SebasMiamiFan
01-16-2011, 08:59 PM
Don't worry. Pittsburgh will cheat their way to the SB.

Sean
01-16-2011, 09:03 PM
We'll never hear the end of this :/

jerzfinzz
I hate both the jest n pats,neither are going to win the superbowl anyway so I'm not worried. I predicted the jest to be them n jest will lose next week.

kvado16
I agree i freaking hate the Jets more than anything like i could stand New England because they're classy but the Jets get so ****ing lucky but foreal the Steelers better shut them down.
Just had to start one. Because I hate them sooo freaking much. Damn PITT better blow them out of the freaking water. 68-0

kvado16
01-16-2011, 09:05 PM
It'll be my worst nightmare if the Jets go to the superbowl i cant stand to think of it, it just makes me wanna puke.

jetsman
01-16-2011, 09:06 PM
Not gonna happen.We just beat the only team left that could beat us.We are going all the way this year.

gerblack
01-16-2011, 09:07 PM
It'll be my worst nightmare if the Jets go to the superbowl i cant stand to think of it, it just makes me wanna puke.

I am with you there. That would make this a horrrible Tour if they make it to the freaking superbowl let alone win it.

sinPHIN
01-16-2011, 09:08 PM
Oh it will be nothing close to Marino's last game. We might not win, but it will be close. By the way, when was the last time the Dolphins won a playoff game? Why it was at the end of the Clinton Administration.

didnt you guys get beat by our sucky *** team. and chad henne is ****ing 3-1 against your great team

Ilovemyfins4eva
01-16-2011, 09:09 PM
Not gonna happen.We just beat the only team left that could beat us.We are going all the way this year.
very impressive win today cant take anything away from you guys, but you really think pitt cant beat you guys?

TPD1479
01-16-2011, 09:09 PM

EXACTLY...try living here in NY and having to listen to it all week..

sinPHIN
01-16-2011, 09:10 PM

are you serious? that is funny as hell. if and thats a big IF you get by pitt, that packers are going to blow you guys out

st99
01-16-2011, 09:12 PM
didnt you guys get beat by our sucky *** team. and chad henne is ****ing 3-1 against your great team

And we are in the AFC Championship game for the second straight year. But enjoy your hollow victories at home, we have a game to get ready for.

kvado16
01-16-2011, 09:20 PM
You have a game to get ready for? hahahaha yea right you must be a serious loser coming to a dolphins forum to brag about the Jets lucky victory. Get out of here you've probably never even played a sport.
And we are in the AFC Championship game for the second straight year. But enjoy your hollow victories at home, we have a game to get ready for.

sinPHIN
01-16-2011, 09:25 PM
and we are in the afc championship game for the second straight year. But enjoy your hollow victories at home, we have a game to get ready for.

you garbage *** loser stay at the gangreen you troll. If you dont win the superbowl you will be in the same boat as us. So does it matter? You will not win it all.

Phin-o-rama
01-16-2011, 10:06 PM
grats jets fans

still hate you

SpurzN703
01-16-2011, 10:28 PM

Big man over there talking "smack". Feel proud friend.

AphexPhin
01-17-2011, 12:58 AM
We'll never hear the end of this :/

No kidding lol. If the Jest go to the SB and God forbid...win it:puke:. It will open up a Pandora's Box of Jets trolls bigger than Rex Ryan's gut.

So umm go Steelers.

Jet Offensive
01-17-2011, 11:22 AM
I agree i freaking hate the Jets more than anything like i could stand New England because they're classy but the Jets get so ****ing lucky but foreal the Steelers better shut them down.

you think the patriots are classy? lmao

ace_o_spades
01-18-2011, 06:11 PM

New England is classy? lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo lolololololololololololololololololololololololololol

ace_o_spades
01-18-2011, 06:12 PM
you garbage *** loser stay at the gangreen you troll. If you dont win the superbowl you will be in the same boat as u

keep tellin yourself that...

lf911sc
01-19-2011, 03:02 AM
What kind of moron keeps repeating that a team that has reached the championship game 2 straight seasons, while his team has missed the playoffs both years is lucky?

Does saying stupid sh1t like this make you feel better?

lf911sc
01-19-2011, 03:05 AM
Only someone who roots for a team that has missed the playoffs 2 straight years would say that. Well not everyone.

I'd bet the house your HC, Owner, players etc would rather make it to the Championship game, even if they lost, than to miss the playoffs again.

Proof? Your owner was looking for a new HC. Jets, even if they lose, won't be looking for one.