PDA

View Full Version : Does Mark Sanchez still suck?

Ruby2
01-16-2011, 11:21 PM
lol

Have fun for fighting for third place for the next 5 years:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

phish
01-16-2011, 11:25 PM
u havent won crap yet.......typical JESTS fan. you havent won anything meaningful since SB 3 now go climb back under the rock from which you came

Ruby2
01-16-2011, 11:25 PM
u havent won crap yet.......

More than the Dolphins have in 20+ years...

Roman529
01-16-2011, 11:26 PM
I almost can understand what you were trying to say. I wouldn't say he sucks, but he still has any many SB rings as I do....NONE.

hardhitn23
01-16-2011, 11:27 PM
lol

Have fun for fighting for third place for the next 5 years:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Yes he does.

dolpns13
01-16-2011, 11:28 PM
lol

There are some dolfans that arent blinded by a nonsensical, biased unrealism and are mature enough to admit that Sanchez is the right QB for the Jets and is pretty damn good QB and a true legit starter. He is far better than Henne - the two really cannot even be compared. That being said, he continually makes me despise the Jets more and more (along with the rest of the a-holes)!

dabeastdabone
01-16-2011, 11:28 PM
Actually I think he still sucks.

NCFINFAN13
01-16-2011, 11:29 PM
Yes he sucks .... just not as bad as Henne.

Vaark
01-16-2011, 11:30 PM
Let me think about that while invading your wife's available openings. In the meantime, GFYS - and make sure it's somewhere else douche.

Ricky4Life
01-16-2011, 11:31 PM
**** sanchez and the jets.

dolpns13
01-16-2011, 11:36 PM
**** sanchez and the jets.

I also agree with this!

Ruby2
01-16-2011, 11:36 PM
Its ok guys.

At least the Pats are defeated.

YoungLee
01-16-2011, 11:37 PM
He still sucks. I feel lame joining a forum for my own team. Joining a rival teams forum, thats really lame. Too much time on your hands.

Adam First
01-16-2011, 11:37 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/01/ban_him_sm1-1.jpg

CChambers84
01-16-2011, 11:39 PM
Lol so instead of celebrating with his fellow fans he comes here to boast about it? Stupid

Ruby2
01-16-2011, 11:42 PM
Lol so instead of celebrating with his fellow fans he comes here to boast about it? Stupid

No worries, I am hacing fun all over the interwebz!

BahamaFinFan78
01-16-2011, 11:42 PM
Put him on our team this year and give them Henne; you tell me who has better stats

dolphan94
01-16-2011, 11:43 PM
Only difference between Sanchez and Henne right now is "false hope". Everytime we watched a Dolphins game this year, we knew Henne would most likely suck. Sanchez has been labeled the best QB and worst QB more in any one season than I can remember. Go on Jets fans and have your "false hope" yet once again because you and I both know that in the back of your mind, Sanchez will most likely screw you again if not this next game, then in the super bowl. In the end... your WRs can't and won't perform like they did tonight to save Sanchez's *** yet again.

R_t_Kraken
Totally ban-worthy thread.

phish
And you wonder why everyone thinks Jets fans are obnoxious and classless......you are proof that everyone is right in their assumptions

Ruby2
I also just got banned at patsfans.com :(

R_t_Kraken
01-16-2011, 11:45 PM
I also just got banned at patsfans.com :(

Yeah, you probably didn't meet the age requirements. You have to be at least 13 to register on most sites.

YoungLee
01-16-2011, 11:46 PM
When I was in New York the only people wearing Jets jackets were homeless looking.

Ilovemyfins4eva
01-16-2011, 11:47 PM
congrats to the jets today they deserved to win.

ill admit i thought they would get destroyed and i was wrong.

i wont count them out now vs pittsburgh before the game, but i will say this. dont base this weeks game on what u did to pitt in week 15. pittsburgh will have troy polamalu this game, and he is as important to that teams success as any star qb in this league ( look up the records with and without him before u call me crazy on that statement).

that pitt d is ferocious, and while u guys can deff win, i think pittsburgh will edge u guys out 17-13. i really hope that the jets lose because i will not be able to stand not 1, but 2 ****in weeks of jet hype for the superbowl, and if they won the superbowl, i really might contemplate suicide.

thejetssuck
01-16-2011, 11:47 PM
Maybe not as a QB, but judging from these pictures, I fell pretty confident there is something else he REALLY likes to suck!

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/01/imagesqtbnANd9GcTZTDEosyqy3feBPZjdQe1Ac9-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/01/imagesqtbnANd9GcS_dputBvaAuol_8OIa767bca-1.jpg

:hump:

pags77
01-16-2011, 11:48 PM
Best of all is that really cool Jet dance with all your players running around with their arms out. I was actually rooting for you guys to beat the Pats because they have had their share of success. I felt that team was smoke and mirrors, if they didn't jump on you fast, they were beatable. You can bet that most fans like myself will be rooting hard for the Steelers next week. Here's hoping James Harrison takes someones head off!!

Ruby2
01-16-2011, 11:49 PM
congrats to the jets today they deserved to win.

ill admit i thought they would get destroyed and i was wrong.

i wont count them out now vs pittsburgh before the game, but i will say this. dont base this weeks game on what u did to pitt in week 15. pittsburgh will have troy polamalu this game, and he is as important to that teams success as any star qb in this league ( look up the records with and without him before u call me crazy on that statement).

that pitt d is ferocious, and while u guys can deff win, i think pittsburgh will edge u guys out 17-13. i really hope that the jets lose because i will not be able to stand not 1, but 2 ****in weeks of jet hype for the superbowl, and if they won the superbowl, i really might contemplate suicide.

Thanks for actually making a logical post on this board.

Pitts D is good,

However I feel that it is destiny now that the Jets will win the superbowl.

We will see.

YoungLee
01-16-2011, 11:51 PM

Pitts D is good,

We will see.

You came here talking **** and you expect logical posts?

GTFO ruby. what a gay ****ing name.

Ruby2
01-16-2011, 11:53 PM
You came here talking **** and you expect logical posts?

GTFO ruby. what a gay ****ing name.

Gay screenname or Gloria Estefan and Marc Anthony as my teams owners?

I Think I win.

Zildjianz
01-16-2011, 11:54 PM
Yes he still does suck, he does not impress me in the least bit, and I wouldn't even say he is that much better than Henne. I will give you a better DEF, and OC. IMO that is why you are where you are, certainly not because of Sanchez.

AdamC13
01-16-2011, 11:56 PM
I heard he sucks "toes" and that is the only thing that kept Ryan from benching him.

Sad that a franchises second biggest game in their 50 year history is to get to the AFC Championship game...Pathetic really!

Ruby2
01-16-2011, 11:58 PM
I heard he sucks "toes" and that is the only thing that kept Ryan from benching him.

Sad that a franchises second biggest game in their 50 year history is to get to the AFC Championship game...Pathetic really!

Ah one of the biggest homers here on this board.

We have 5 times as many playoff wins as the fins do in the past 15 years.

Have fun with that :)

vcip
01-16-2011, 11:59 PM

Pitts D is good,

We will see.

Well destiny is the only thing that got them this far. But thankfully talent usually steps in & reality is now due for the Jets.

Pennington10
01-17-2011, 12:00 AM
G/L facing The Steelers>>>Jets!

RobertHorry
01-17-2011, 12:13 AM
There are some dolfans that arent blinded by a nonsensical, biased unrealism and are mature enough to admit that Sanchez is the right QB for the Jets and is pretty damn good QB and a true legit starter. He is far better than Henne - the two really cannot even be compared. That being said, he continually makes me despise the Jets more and more (along with the rest of the a-holes)!

Um, no. The Jets offense is so dumbed down its unbelievable how teams don't completely annihilate it. It consists of combo routes that HS teams run.

truthbtold
01-17-2011, 12:59 AM
Um, no. The Jets offense is so dumbed down its unbelievable how teams don't completely annihilate it. It consists of combo routes that HS teams run.

Wow ... you must be some kind of defensive genius. Quick ... call Mike Tomlin. I'm sure he'd love to hear your input on how to annhilate this HS offense.

Honestly ... I'm not sure if there's a more blind, or less jealous fan base in the entire NFL.
The Jets are an awful team. Sanchez can't play. They just lucked their way into the AFCCG two years in a row.

You nailed it.

vcip
01-17-2011, 08:21 AM
Wow ... you must be some kind of defensive genius. Quick ... call Mike Tomlin. I'm sure he'd love to hear your input on how to annhilate this HS offense.

Honestly ... I'm not sure if there's a more blind, or less jealous fan base in the entire NFL.
The Jets are an awful team. Sanchez can't play. They just lucked their way into the AFCCG two years in a row.

You nailed it.

Any team that has an offense that goes so many games w/o an offensive TD like they did during the season will deserve suspicion. Their offense really isn't very good much of the time.

dolpns13
01-17-2011, 10:09 AM

Seems to be working fine from where im sitting.