PDA

View Full Version : Jason Taylor

Danny6813
01-16-2011, 11:50 PM
Like it or not, I can honestly say, I'm happy for Jason Taylor. He's worked hard for many years to one day get this far, and I'm gonna root for those ******* Jets, in honor of, in my eyes, one of our own.. Good luck #99, you deserve it!

CChambers84
01-16-2011, 11:53 PM
**** him

Adam First
01-16-2011, 11:53 PM
The feeling's not mutual.
Go Steelers.

Ilovemyfins4eva
01-16-2011, 11:58 PM
Like it or not, I can honestly say, I'm happy for Jason Taylor. He's worked hard for many years to one day get this far, and I'm gonna root for those ******* Jets, in honor of, in my eyes, one of our own.. Good luck #99, you deserve it!
u cant man, no no no. take that back. unacceptable.

it makes me more sick how this guy plays for us for basically his whole career, will go into the hall as a fin, and now is the ****in afc championship game with those ****er jets. i hope he is crying after next sunday. if he was on any other team in that situation, id want him to get his ring, but this is an exception.

PortFin
01-17-2011, 12:05 AM
I cannot bring myself to root for JT as a Jet.

Dolphins7273
01-17-2011, 12:06 AM
Jason Taylor after every big/important game he played with us: "Awww we sucked! I don't know what happened. We just suck!" **** him.

SebasMiamiFan
01-17-2011, 12:06 AM
I understand JT is one of the best Fins ever, but no way I root for the Jets.

dolphan94
01-17-2011, 12:07 AM
ya, if JT wins a super bowl with the Jets, he will lose my vote for when he comes asking to sign and retire on the Dolphins ... not that I get a vote or anything but i'm not even sure I would want him back now let alone if he won a SB ... i don't care how front office treated him to make him leave in the first place

*edit*
Granted, he prob wouldn't ask if he won a SB ... but never know

Dolph N.Fan
01-17-2011, 12:18 AM
Can't spell Jets without JT....I doubt he feels bad that Miami (not that I care if he does or doesn't) is at home....so I not rooting for him either. Steelers all the way!! Hopefully the Stealers screw the jets over like they did us.

helix
01-17-2011, 12:36 AM
So, basically you guys would rather root for a scumbag rapist than a guy you dumped off and the Jets picked up? Wow.

Stugots13
01-17-2011, 12:42 AM
There is no reasonable circumstance I can think of, that will EVER make me root for the jets.

Ricky4Life
01-17-2011, 12:48 AM
**** the jets. Go steelers!!

gofins
01-17-2011, 12:57 AM
I am happy for JT too. Dolphins didn't want him anymore. Didn't want to pay him. So what was he supposed to do? Jets offered him a lot of money and he took the job.

Conan
01-17-2011, 01:01 AM
Thats some dedication to Taylor there. I would not be able to do the same

ganggreen617
01-17-2011, 01:52 AM
why the hate for jason taylor

if u wanted him so bad you shoulda signed him its not like he was so eager to come to the jets, he only settled with us once he realiized no one else wanted him

should he have just retired ?

thespygatetapes
01-17-2011, 02:33 AM
no fin fan should root for the jets, but you shouldnt be ticked off at JT either. This front office and this regime basically told him to take a hike after all he did for the dolphins franchise. now this regime has been a complete failure with their self righteous behavior starting with parcells and his messiah complex. and the first thing parcells did was alienate JT and basically force him out to Washington, then he comes back in 08 and is cast out once again and not offered a contract, and he would have come back for anything even if the jets offered more money he would have signed with the fins but the fins basically said you have ZERO worth to us, take a hike. a Regime can toss out long time franchise favorites when they have had enough success to garner credibility, and that has certainly NOT been the case with the parcells/ireland/sparano regime. When the patriots get rid of franchise favorites like vrabel and seymour they have had the success to be credible when it comes to getting rid of such players but this fin regime thinks it has the same credibility when it doesnt. end rant.

nyjunc
01-17-2011, 09:56 AM
Congrats to Jason on his first AFC Championship Game appearance.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/01/JetsPatriotsJan2011078-1.jpg

Sorry it's blurry, my hands were cold.

abyzmul
01-17-2011, 12:52 PM
Congrats to Jason on his first AFC Championship Game appearance.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/01/JetsPatriotsJan2011078-1.jpg

Sorry it's blurry, my hands were cold.

The reaction on this board to seeing Jason Taylor holding up a Lombardi in a Jets uniform would be worth him signing with the Jets this year in itself.

Dolfan3773
01-17-2011, 10:44 PM
Screw the Jets and JT...I hope the Steelers kick their ***** but I'm rooting for the Bears, would like to see my fellow Canes Olsen and Hester get a ring and if not the Packers cause Sam Shields is on the team.

Scoffaveli
01-18-2011, 11:15 AM
Junc finally met his idol