PDA

View Full Version : What is ????

Heinegrabber
01-17-2011, 04:21 AM
What is JT thinking right now?:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

justdev7
01-17-2011, 04:35 AM
Should I wear my hair up or down. Too many decisions to make, I guess that's the the downside to being a beautiful woman (sigh). So many decisions to make.

dlockz
01-17-2011, 05:02 AM
Probably saying to himself Im glad I got out while this regime of idiots is running the franchise. Taylor has been on the winning side of more playoff games in one year with the Jets than his entire career with the Phins. We can hate on him all we want but the people running our franchise obviosuly did not want him and if u think he should have played for less money than Charlie friggin Anderson than that says alot about how warped your sense of value is. Taylor never quit on the fins he just never got along with the scumbag known as Parcells why pass up a chance to win a championship isnt that what u play the game for. Many applaud Thomas for not going to the Pats or Jets but in actuality going to the Cowboys did not get him the one thing his career was missing. Players in reality are just a product that is used up by teams there is not loyalty shown to players so why do people expect players to make bad career choices just to make fans happy. We tossed away Zach Thomas and signed two scrub LB's in his place, we bascially tossed him like yesterdays garbage after he gave his all for this team. Did not upgrade his position one bit but cut him anyway.

A&O
01-17-2011, 02:36 PM
I don't really give a flying **** what he is thinking to be honest.