PDA

View Full Version : Jason Taylor has No Regrets About Joining Jets

SkapePhin
01-20-2011, 01:37 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/25203/jason-taylor-has-no-regrets-about-flipping

"Yeah, it was worth it," Taylor said of jumping from the Dolphins to the Jets. "There really was no decision. I wasn't wanted. I was wanted here, and thank God I was. I'm loving it."

Chubby
01-20-2011, 01:38 PM
ummm he's 60 minutes away from making it to the Big Show for the first and maybe last time in his Career. What else would he say?

He's probably kissing Rex's feet every 5 mins. errr or allowing Rex to kiss his feet. :)
Chubbs

jw0119
01-20-2011, 01:39 PM
Why would he? He jumped ship and is one way away from the SB.

Articles like this are retarded.

dolpns13
01-20-2011, 01:40 PM
Hes gotten farther with the jets in one season than he did his entire stint in Miami. What regrets would he have? He is still a MFPOS!

shaunm000
01-20-2011, 01:44 PM
I will never welcome him back in Miami. I dont care if he donates 10mil dollars to the city he is and will always be the biggest traitor ever.

Swantoon
01-20-2011, 01:44 PM
I hate that he went to the Jets, but if the Dolphins organization didn't treat him like crap he never would have left. I don't blame him at all.

dolpns13
01-20-2011, 01:47 PM
I hate that he went to the Jets, but if the Dolphins organization didn't treat him like crap he never would have left. I don't blame him at all.

I always get a laugh when someone says this. Lets not forget we offered him a contract before the end of last season, of which he turned down.

shula_guy
01-20-2011, 01:53 PM
I hope he stays in NY after he retires.

Adam First
01-20-2011, 01:56 PM
I really don't know how to respond to that.

I love JT and I hope he gets a ring

but he's a damned Jet
and I cannot cheer for the Jets

JETSJETSJETS
01-20-2011, 02:02 PM
I will never welcome him back in Miami. I dont care if he donates 10mil dollars to the city he is and will always be the biggest traitor ever.

Calling him a traitor make the fans look terrible. If anything, the Dolphins organization was the traitor, not offering him a worthy contract and letting him go to their rivals. Dolphins offered $2 mil. No way you mistreat a FHOF like that, especially since he had some gas left in the tank.

DolfanISS
01-20-2011, 02:08 PM
I don't blame him one bit. Would you rather be one game from the Super Bowl or be a part of a circus of an organization who chased every big name coach around for a week and none of them wanted to even coach your team for all the money in the world? Would you love to be a part of the first time division rival who has dominated the AFC EAST for an entire decade gets knocked off there throne at home? I know I would. That has to be the first big game the New England Patriots have lost vs a divisional rival since 2001, and he was a part of that. I'd be thrilled, hell I was happy NE was knocked off and I hate the Jets.

losrudos1
01-20-2011, 02:11 PM
and I have no regrets about hating his guts, never welcoming him back to south Florida or the Dolphins after running his mouth so much over the last year, and wishing a whole run of bad luck and misery in his life after football. he deserves nothing...no ring, zero respect from fins fans, a place in Dolphins history or the ring of honor or the HOF, NOTHING.

Vaark
01-20-2011, 02:13 PM
JT is a POS who first maneuvered his way out of Miami to The Skins after prancing around on TV like a fruity ballerina in a tutu. There was no reluctance then to jump ship. And he declined an offer to stay during last season too. He had no pride going to the team he's actively hated. I"m sure Zach Thomas is embarrassed of his brother in law and if he could have relived introducing his sister to him, he'd have taken the mulligan. Unlike the whore JT, Zach Thomas has some pride and will always be considered "The Man" to Fins fans.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/01/35aq3yp-1.jpg

tical
01-20-2011, 02:14 PM
Who?

insomnia411
01-20-2011, 02:17 PM
Why the hell would he have regrets? He bailed on this crap organization nd went to a winner.

dolpns13
01-20-2011, 02:18 PM
JT is a POS who first maneuvered his way out of Miami to The Skins after prancing around on TV like a fruity ballerina in a tutu. There was no reluctance then to jump ship. And he declined an offer to stay during last season too. He had no pride going to the team he's actively hated. I"m sure Zach Thomas is embarrassed of his brother in law and if he could have relived introducing his sister to him, he'd have taken the mulligan. Unlike the whore JT, Zach Thomas has some pride and will always be considered "The Man" to Fins fans.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/01/35aq3yp-1.jpgwell said!

losrudos1
01-20-2011, 02:19 PM
Calling him a traitor make the fans look terrible. If anything, the Dolphins organization was the traitor, not offering him a worthy contract and letting him go to their rivals. Dolphins offered $2 mil. No way you mistreat a FHOF like that, especially since he had some gas left in the tank.

I didn't see many moments this year that prove that his tank has much left. .he was Junior Seau 2.0 this year. what would a worthy contract have been for a guy who bitched and moaned his way into being traded eventually to the Redskins? For a guy who said he was only going to play one more year (3 years ago) creating less value for him when we traded him. what is a worthy contract for a guy who held a gun to our heads demanding an offer the weekend before the draft when we have bigger things to be worrying about and we told him he'd have our full attention after the draft? to a guy who did a panic signing with the one team who made an offer without waiting to see what other teams would need his services after the draft, after preseason injuries, etc. To a guy who hates the jets so much he ran to them so quickly all you saw was a cloud of dust and a blur? just because someone is a FHOF doesn't mean we should keep shoveling loads of cash at his feet for his diminishing abilities who is becoming a bigger and bigger pain in the tail every year.

AquaInferno
01-20-2011, 02:33 PM
Boooooooo

dr.jake
01-20-2011, 02:36 PM
jason who?

jw0119
01-20-2011, 02:43 PM

I'm sure he could care less what you think if he's holding the Lombardi trophy

nyjunc
01-20-2011, 02:45 PM
I didn't see many moments this year that prove that his tank has much left. .he was Junior Seau 2.0 this year. what would a worthy contract have been for a guy who bitched and moaned his way into being traded eventually to the Redskins? For a guy who said he was only going to play one more year (3 years ago) creating less value for him when we traded him. what is a worthy contract for a guy who held a gun to our heads demanding an offer the weekend before the draft when we have bigger things to be worrying about and we told him he'd have our full attention after the draft? to a guy who did a panic signing with the one team who made an offer without waiting to see what other teams would need his services after the draft, after preseason injuries, etc. To a guy who hates the jets so much he ran to them so quickly all you saw was a cloud of dust and a blur? just because someone is a FHOF doesn't mean we should keep shoveling loads of cash at his feet for his diminishing abilities who is becoming a bigger and bigger pain in the tail every year.

He didn't do much this year, he made a play or 2 here and there but he didn't provide us w/ the consistent pass rush I expected him too BUT if we win it will rub salt in the wounds of dolphin fans so the signing will have been worth it:D

Bumpus
01-20-2011, 02:50 PM
To hell with JT's arse. He's dead to me.

**** the Jets!

Fins1971
01-20-2011, 02:55 PM
He didn't do much this year, he made a play or 2 here and there but he didn't provide us w/ the consistent pass rush I expected him too BUT if we win it will rub salt in the wounds of dolphin fans so the signing will have been worth it:D

You better worry about him setting the edge against a good Pittsburgh run game. I saw several plays against NE where they got outside of him cuz he was more worried about getting to Brady. He can hurt you if he doesn't take care of his side.

I have no ill will toward JT. He provided me with many great moments over the years and going to another team doesn't erase those memories. In fact I'm almost to the point of rooting for the Jets. Did I just say that?

Jets have been waiting 42 years, Miami 38 years. Maybe Miami won't win one until the Jets do if these things run in cycles.
So if the Jets win it all this year it just means Miami is one step closer to their turn.

SuperMarksBros.
01-20-2011, 02:57 PM
I'm really not worried about what Jason Taylor does one way or the other. He gave us alot of great years, and I'm happy I was able to root for tons of big plays. Right now, I'm much more concerned with the current state of this circus clown-run franchise than anything from its past.

nyjunc
01-20-2011, 03:07 PM
You better worry about him setting the edge against a good Pittsburgh run game. I saw several plays against NE where they got outside of him cuz he was more worried about getting to Brady. He can hurt you if he doesn't take care of his side.

I have no ill will toward JT. He provided me with many great moments over the years and going to another team doesn't erase those memories. In fact I'm almost to the point of rooting for the Jets. Did I just say that?

Jets have been waiting 42 years, Miami 38 years. Maybe Miami won't win one until the Jets do if these things run in cycles.
So if the Jets win it all this year it just means Miami is one step closer to their turn.

The funny thing is he has been great against the run but invisible rushing the QB.

Fins1971
01-20-2011, 03:14 PM
The funny thing is he has been great against the run but invisible rushing the QB.

I did see him make a few tackles but I also saw NE get outside.

nyjunc
01-20-2011, 03:36 PM
I did see him make a few tackles but I also saw NE get outside.

I wasn't talking about that game in particular, just all season. I went up to Foxboro for the game so I haven't had a chance to really check out the tape.

HurriPhin
01-20-2011, 03:45 PM
I hope Jason Traitor enjoys his stay in the MeadowMuffinLands, b/c he isn't welcome back.

Swantoon
01-20-2011, 03:53 PM
I hope Jason Traitor enjoys his stay in the MeadowMuffinLands, b/c he isn't welcome back.
I don't know why he would ever want to come back. We are a joke team that told him he wasn't wanted. There is no reason for him to want to be a dolphin anymore.

HurriPhin
01-20-2011, 04:11 PM
I don't know why he would ever want to come back. We are a joke team that told him he wasn't wanted. There is no reason for him to want to be a dolphin anymore.

I just meant back to Florida in general.

DolfanISS
01-20-2011, 04:12 PM
I wasn't talking about that game in particulr, just all season. I went up to Foxboro for the game so I haven't had a chance to really check out the tape.

WOW, that must have been fun. Unfortunately I was there 2 weeks ago where the fans were just pretty much laughing at the Dolphins. Must have been nice to see them react to that loss.

67Stang
01-20-2011, 04:13 PM
Who the F is Jason Taylor? Figures a Dude with the initials JT would become a Jet. Seriously, that ***** better retire a Jet and not a Dolphin!

Fins1971
01-20-2011, 04:16 PM
I wasn't talking about that game in particulr, just all season. I went up to Foxboro for the game so I haven't had a chance to really check out the tape.

You going to Pittsburgh this weekend?

nyjunc
01-20-2011, 04:17 PM
WOW, that must have been fun. Unfortunately I was there 2 weeks ago where the fans were just pretty much laughing at the Dolphins. Must have been nice to see them react to that loss.

It was an incredible day. :D

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

We thought about it but it's 7-8 hours and ti is a late start Sunday evening so I think I'll watch on TV this week.

67Stang
01-20-2011, 04:45 PM
NYJUNC, we go back and forth quite a bit, and I hate the Jets....but congrats for your team, must be exciting!

nyjunc
01-20-2011, 04:56 PM
NYJUNC, we go back and forth quite a bit, and I hate the Jets....but congrats for your team, must be exciting!

I appreciate that. I was genuinely happy for dolphin fans when you won the division(pissed that we lost but happy for Chad and the good dolphin fans on here). We suffer through the same crap as fans and I think most relaize how special this is and how tough it is to get to a SB b/c neither of us have seen one in so long(I have never seen one). I feel great and this is a really fun time, we need to win this game Sunday. I want this badly and following this team since 1981(that is as far back as I can remember) and going to every home game since 1990 I deserve this along w/ other long suffering Jet fans and you guys will have your chance someday soon as well.

dolpns13
01-20-2011, 04:59 PM
I appreciate that. I was genuinely happy for dolphin fans when you won the division(pissed that we lost but happy for Chad and the good dolphin fans on here). We suffer through the same crap as fans and I think most relaize how special this is and how tough it is to get to a SB b/c neither of us have seen one in so long(I have never seen one). I feel great and this is a really fun time, we need to win this game Sunday. I want this badly and following this team since 1981(that is as far back as I can remember) and going to every home game since 1990 I deserve this along w/ other long suffering Jet fans and you guys will have your chance someday soon as well.

We suffer more.. You guys have been way more successful than we have over the past decade.

nyjunc
01-20-2011, 05:02 PM
We suffer more.. You guys have been way more successful than we have over the past decade.

The last 10-12 years have been worse for you guys but we are about the same age(if your age in your avatar is correct) and I have seent he Dolphins play in 2 SBs so you have not suffered as much as I have overall.

shaunm000
01-20-2011, 05:03 PM
Why do you Jet fans hang out on this board? Seriously? I want to know. It doesnt make sense to me that you come on a Dolphins board when you should be on snookis fan site talking about your game on Sunday. Please, will one of your Jersey Jet fans answer me?

madmic21
01-20-2011, 05:07 PM
Honestly I never liked him when he was here. He was a prima dona and Zach was a man. So I don't care about him. The only thing that matters is one of the other teams better be wearing the rings. I can't imagine this offseason as bad as it already has been being dominated by Jets Superbowl winners coverage. Yikes!

Zounds
01-20-2011, 05:09 PM
JT can burn in hell

RockyMtnPhinfan
01-20-2011, 05:11 PM
Why would he regret it? ESPECIALLY if they knock off Pittsburgh? Honestly, he's been a little ***** the past few years but i will be happy for him to make it to the dance if he does.

nyjunc
01-20-2011, 05:22 PM
Why do you Jet fans hang out on this board? Seriously? I want to know. It doesnt make sense to me that you come on a Dolphins board when you should be on snookis fan site talking about your game on Sunday. Please, will one of your Jersey Jet fans answer me?

I don't know, why do grown men wear dolphin shoes and sandals? Instead of attacking me maybe you should contribute more?

R_t_Kraken
01-20-2011, 05:40 PM
I lmao when he got hit by his own 'jets' teammate last game. he came out of the game like the little ***** he is.

shaunm000
01-20-2011, 05:50 PM
I don't know, why do grown men wear dolphin shoes and sandals? Instead of attacking me maybe you should contribute more?

Are you secretly a Dolphins fan? I cant think of another reason why you would want to be on here.

nyjunc
01-20-2011, 06:05 PM

change of plans, it looks like I will be going to the game.

dlockz
01-20-2011, 06:41 PM

How is an NFL player a traitor for going to a team that wanted him instead of one that was like we will get back to u. You do realize the NFL is a job not a clan or a country. Why would u not got to the team that would give u the best chance to win. It would be idioctic to pass up going to the jets because of some silly thing about them being your former teams rival. Players talk like that but in reality they do just like any other employees. His brother in law made the wrong choice because Dallas did not do squat, if he had went to NE who knows what might have happened. I think fans need to wake up and realize that players are just commodities and this notion that they should be loyal to teams that want to pay them less than backups like Charlie Anderson is quite absurd. Obviously he never got along with Parcells and he even came back and tried to make it work only to be spit on again. I for one would not mind Taylor getting a superbowl ring because obviously he was not gonna get one here.

dlockz
01-20-2011, 06:42 PM
Who the F is Jason Taylor? Figures a Dude with the initials JT would become a Jet. Seriously, that ***** better retire a Jet and not a Dolphin!

Why because he did not wanna play for less than Charlie Anderson and work with the buffoons who currently run the organization. kind of funny that we never had problem one with Taylor until Parcells walked in the door.

shaunm000
01-20-2011, 06:48 PM
How is an NFL player a traitor for going to a team that wanted him instead of one that was like we will get back to u. You do realize the NFL is a job not a clan or a country. Why would u not got to the team that would give u the best chance to win. It would be idioctic to pass up going to the jets because of some silly thing about them being your former teams rival. Players talk like that but in reality they do just like any other employees. His brother in law made the wrong choice because Dallas did not do squat, if he had went to NE who knows what might have happened. I think fans need to wake up and realize that players are just commodities and this notion that they should be loyal to teams that want to pay them less than backups like Charlie Anderson is quite absurd. Obviously he never got along with Parcells and he even came back and tried to make it work only to be spit on again. I for one would not mind Taylor getting a superbowl ring because obviously he was not gonna get one here.

So did you clap for him when he sacked Henne and then tried to get the crowd all rowdy and acted like a punk this year? I sure as heck didnt appreciate that from him. So again, hes not welcome back.

dlockz
01-20-2011, 06:48 PM

Kind of funny how Taylor is viewed as washed up while he put up almost identical numbers to our starting OLB Misi while he was in a rotaional role. Taylor only started 5 games and put up solid numbers for a rotational lb. Much better numbers than any LB we had coming off the bench last year. Taylor can obviously still play but he is more suited now as a rotaional player. Why should he have waited, one of the top teams in the league makes an offer I mean should he wait on the rams offer. It would have been stupid to wait but of course its easy for us to judge because we would have took less money than a backup on our team. So hate away because the reason Taylor left is because of the pure idiocy that Parcells brought to the phins.

dlockz
01-20-2011, 06:50 PM
So did you clap for him when he sacked Henne and then tried to get the crowd all rowdy and acted like a punk this year? I sure as heck didnt appreciate that from him. So again, hes not welcome back.

Why should he not be excited to make a sack. Im sure Taylor has great reverence for the fans of Miami but he still sacked the damn qb. So if Ronnie brown plays for NE and scores a TD he should not spike the ball or be excited get friggin real. Parcells caused this whole mess quit blaming a player that definately wanted to come back even with these idiots running the team.

shaunm000
01-20-2011, 06:56 PM
Why should he not be excited to make a sack. Im sure Taylor has great reverence for the fans of Miami but he still sacked the damn qb. So if Ronnie brown plays for NE and scores a TD he should not spike the ball or be excited get friggin real. Parcells caused this whole mess quit blaming a player that definately wanted to come back even with these idiots running the team.

You must not have watched the game. JT mocked the crowd. It was disgusting and uncalled for. I didnt have a problem until then. And if you hate the team and think theyre idiots why dont you go route for the Jets?

dlockz
01-20-2011, 07:05 PM
You must not have watched the game. JT mocked the crowd. It was disgusting and uncalled for. I didnt have a problem until then. And if you hate the team and think theyre idiots why dont you go route for the Jets?

I love the phins but just because I think Softprano is a horrible coach and the owner made some idiotic choices why should I have to change teams. So I guess u supported every coach we ever hired no matter how bad he was. I gues some people love medicority myself I want my team to challenge to win it all and I realize that won happen every year but we have not even won a playoff game in over a decade. Who are u or anyone else to tell someone who has been a dolphin fan all thier life to root for another team. So please cheer incompetence like signing the friggin Browns OC or resigning a coach that went back to back 7-9. I call it as I see it and we have some idiots running things. That like telling an American he should never think his country is wrong no matter what, just as I love my phins I love and serve my country but I dont have blinders on.

tical
01-20-2011, 07:37 PM
Kind of funny how Taylor is viewed as washed up while he put up almost identical numbers to our starting OLB Misi while he was in a rotaional role. Taylor only started 5 games and put up solid numbers for a rotational lb. Much better numbers than any LB we had coming off the bench last year. Taylor can obviously still play but he is more suited now as a rotaional player. Why should he have waited, one of the top teams in the league makes an offer I mean should he wait on the rams offer. It would have been stupid to wait but of course its easy for us to judge because we would have took less money than a backup on our team. So hate away because the reason Taylor left is because of the pure idiocy that Parcells brought to the phins.

Interesting that you compared him to a first year rookie that had just as much production.why not compare him to cam wake? Also tell me how much more of a pass rush do the jets have now that they have Taylor?

BlueFin
01-20-2011, 07:39 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/25203/jason-taylor-has-no-regrets-about-flipping

"Yeah, it was worth it," Taylor said of jumping from the Dolphins to the Jets. "There really was no decision. I wasn't wanted. I was wanted here, and thank God I was. I'm loving it."

I don't blame him, this organization has become a joke.

Phins28
01-20-2011, 07:44 PM
change of plans, it looks like I will be going to the game.

Sadly i see you going to the Superbowl.

shaunm000
01-20-2011, 07:48 PM
I love the phins but just because I think Softprano is a horrible coach and the owner made some idiotic choices why should I have to change teams. So I guess u supported every coach we ever hired no matter how bad he was. I gues some people love medicority myself I want my team to challenge to win it all and I realize that won happen every year but we have not even won a playoff game in over a decade. Who are u or anyone else to tell someone who has been a dolphin fan all thier life to root for another team. So please cheer incompetence like signing the friggin Browns OC or resigning a coach that went back to back 7-9. I call it as I see it and we have some idiots running things. That like telling an American he should never think his country is wrong no matter what, just as I love my phins I love and serve my country but I dont have blinders on.

Jason Taylor mocked me as a fan. Stuck his hand to his ear to hear me boo. He asked for it. But you want me to let it slide becuase its a business? Its not a business to me bud. The miami dolphins are my extended family. Sure, we all have that crazy cousin or Brother like Mike Donnely and they do stupid things from time to time, but they are still family and i have to live with it.

IMO opinion If Jason Taylor isnt with me, hes against me. I dont look at it like a biz and we messed up. He could have figured it out. He wanted to walk, so be it.

dlockz
01-20-2011, 08:25 PM
Jason Taylor mocked me as a fan. Stuck his hand to his ear to hear me boo. He asked for it. But you want me to let it slide becuase its a business? Its not a business to me bud. The miami dolphins are my extended family. Sure, we all have that crazy cousin or Brother like Mike Donnely and they do stupid things from time to time, but they are still family and i have to live with it.

IMO opinion If Jason Taylor isnt with me, hes against me. I dont look at it like a biz and we messed up. He could have figured it out. He wanted to walk, so be it.

The only enemy I have is the idiot we have for a coach. He is doing his best to keep uis mediocre and we extend this clown
For no good reason. I support the team I don't support our idiot of a coach. If he died tommorrow I would not care in the least.
I would be excited we were getting a bew coach. Taylor busted his azz for years for us I will never hate him unless
He badmouths the fans which he has never done.but go ahead and hate the best defensive player that ever played for the phins

dlockz
01-20-2011, 08:36 PM
Interesting that you compared him to a first year rookie that had just as much production.why not compare him to cam wake? Also tell me how much more of a pass rush do the jets have now that they have Taylor?

You do realize taylor is in his 14th seaason. Where do u think wake will be in 12 more years. Taylor is not the taylor of old but he is
Better than any depth we have at olb. Wake had agreat year while taylor is one of the best dolphins of all time. Who
Knows how many years wake will have an impact. My point u ignored is he is a rotational player and he played solid for
The jets this year in that role. What did our third olb do yea not crap. Its very doubtful that wake will have the same carrer as taylor
but my comparism was to one of our startrs not our best starter. Let's see cam after 12 more years in the nfl and tell me
How much he contributes

dolphan94
01-20-2011, 08:44 PM
Are you secretly a Dolphins fan? I cant think of another reason why you would want to be on here.

Why would you care if he is here or not as long as he is civil and from what I have seen he has always been? I frequently visit the other team forums in the afc east during the offseason to see whats going on and what we will be facing next year. I've also been known to watch video press conferences of the other team we face during the season.

I can hate the Jets all I want, but I still chat it up at my kids BBall practices with a die-hard Jets fan every week. There are teams that I despise and there are some teams' fans that I despise, but I will get along with most... lol.

tical
01-20-2011, 08:53 PM
You do realize taylor is in his 14th seaason. Where do u think wake will be in 12 more years. Taylor is not the taylor of old but he is
Better than any depth we have at olb. Wake had agreat year while taylor is one of the best dolphins of all time. Who
Knows how many years wake will have an impact. My point u ignored is he is a rotational player and he played solid for
The jets this year in that role. What did our third olb do yea not crap. Its very doubtful that wake will have the same carrer as taylor
but my comparism was to one of our startrs not our best starter. Let's see cam after 12 more years in the nfl and tell me
How much he contributes
All your points are valid but to me it this simple. If misi can and have produced just as much as taylor hen that's a win for us on all fronts, further its not a stretch to think because of the overall talent surrounding Taylor on the jets his mediocre numbers are that much more inflated and most likely with us he wouldn't have had that level of success

Batroc
01-20-2011, 08:58 PM
During the whole Dancing With The Stars and Redskins fiasco I supported Taylor when most here were bashing him. There is NO denying that him going to the Jets is hypocritical to put it kindly. Don't act like we are wrong for putting the badmouth on JT because he left. He created his own bed. Running down the Jets and their fans to the media at every turn and then joining them? He may as well have painted a dollar sign on his forehead and wrote "sellout" across his chest in sharpie. If only his convictions were as solid as his rhetoric he would have taken the deal and remained a Fin. As it is his words are hollow, just like his character. I don't wish injury or bad fortune upon him in his personal life, but IF the Jets lose this Sunday I will be scanning the sidelines looking for that little **** to see if he melts down into a blubbering mess:)

SpurzN703
01-20-2011, 09:02 PM
It was an incredible day. :D

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

We thought about it but it's 7-8 hours and ti is a late start Sunday evening so I think I'll watch on TV this week.

Who gives a damn how long it takes man, this might be your only chance ever to see them make it into the SB. Go!

finomenal
01-20-2011, 09:41 PM

I actually want JT to rub salt in the wounds. Just to stick it to the organization and show how sorry they've been this decade...that teams like the Jets and Patriots who used to be whipping boys back in the day are now dominating the division.

żLife's a trip, que no? :chuckle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FFhuJpXY2M

finomenal
01-20-2011, 09:48 PM
The bashers are hillarious. He should "go to hell"..."he's dead to me" all because he switched employers. I guess everyone should go to hell because I'm pretty sure not one poster has stayed with one employer their entire lives. :lol:

You guys/gals crack me up.

Count me in on rooting for JT to win a ring.

rdksek844
01-20-2011, 10:10 PM
Why do we still talk about JT? He is no longer one of us. Let it go for ****s sake!!!

templarwd
01-20-2011, 10:11 PM

JDAM ! They low-balled him, knowing he'd never accept the offer. Pin that all on the Tuna and Ireland.

Vertical Limit
01-20-2011, 10:20 PM
Off topic but thinking about the Super Bowl, it must suck for the NFC team. Pretty sure the crowd will be an AFC home game. Whether it's the Steelers or the Jets.

Bumpus
01-20-2011, 11:31 PM
I lmao when he got hit by his own 'jets' teammate last game. he came out of the game like the little ***** he is.

Side note: I'm loving the "free X-Pac" movement ... :lol: ... Misguided though it may be (he'll be back in a couple days anyway)

It is funny as hell! :lol:

Bumpus
01-20-2011, 11:35 PM
The bashers are hillarious. He should "go to hell"..."he's dead to me" all because he switched employers. I guess everyone should go to hell because I'm pretty sure not one poster has stayed with one employer their entire lives. :lol:

You guys/gals crack me up.

Count me in on rooting for JT to win a ring.

Anybody but the Jets, and we'd all be happy for him.

I'm disgusted for any Dolphins fan rooting for the Jets to win the SB for ANY reason!

SecondhandJet
01-21-2011, 12:24 AM
We're kinda going through the same thing over here... we've hated JT for so many years and it was hard to root for him at first. Honestly, he might not play at the same level anymore but he's a pro's pro and he won us over. The sack on Henne was priceless. The sack on Brady in week 2 iced the game. The safety in Pittsburgh made it a 5 point game instead of a 3 point game forcing them to try for the TD instead of kicking and taking us to the OT. Him and LT are the same type of player. I hope they get their rings... they certainly deserve them.

On the flip side, we love Penny more than you guys can imagine. When he came on in 2002, he was our next Joe Montana. When he broke his wrist against the Giants in preseason I literally got into a fist fight with my cousin (a Giants fan). When he went to the Fins, I was upset but I got over it and I rooted for him. I always will. There are guys that come and go from teams and there are others that leave their mark on your team. Maybe JT didn't leave a big enough mark, or maybe the mark was so big that you guys are still upset over him being gone.

nyjunc
01-21-2011, 09:14 AM

You need another hobby. if you think that outburst was directed at Miami fans and not the organization I don't know what to tell you.

Who gives a damn how long it takes man, this might be your only chance ever to see them make it into the SB. Go!

I'm in! We got our tickets last night.