PDA

View Full Version : The fact that Jason Taylor is a Jet makes me root against them more!

raving
01-21-2011, 06:43 PM
I am old school. I do not care about his personal circumstances - we are not personal friends.

His choice of becoming a Jet makes me sick!

I loved him as a Dolphin.

Disowned him as a Jet.

May the Jets get humiliated in Pittsburg this Sunday.

May Jason Taylor's career end in disappointment for him as a Jet.

May the entire Jet organization crumble into disarray.

May we return to glory days when the Dolphins had their boots on the Jets collective necks for decades!

And if Jason Taylor ever does get nominated for the hall of fame I prefer that be done with pictures of him with his Jets uniform on - for his sake! That's how bitter I am about it. But hey that is what being a true sports fan is about to me - the ability to be militant, extreme and bitter about something that has no relevance to (my) real life. That way such destructive feelings have a proper home!:lol:

Phantom
01-21-2011, 06:51 PM
The way this team has been doing business, they probably wanted Taylor gone. I hate the Jets, with him or without him. I don't blame him for finding employment and winning there.

Stefins
01-21-2011, 07:44 PM
If Jesus played for the jest I would still root against them.

johngarry
01-21-2011, 07:47 PM
hate the Jets. always have always will. to my core.

but i think JT will make plays Sunday, that get him to XLV.

zach attach
01-21-2011, 07:57 PM
I don't blame JT for going to other employment. It sucks he picked the jets, oh and I do NOT hope he gets a ring there. Fail jets fail.

SpurzN703
01-21-2011, 08:07 PM
Kind of strange how this is still a topic of discussion on this site.

Wrong forum BTW

Dolphindrew
01-21-2011, 08:14 PM
Nobody cares if you hate Taylor or if you are old school, not the least of which, Jason Taylor himself. Find a hobby. Just because we have to take the fat girl to prom every year since Marino was young doesn't mean the hot chicks give a crap. Say what you want about the Jets - I hate them too - but they walked the walk this year. Sucks, but true. Meanwhile that fat chick is still calling incessantly.

damanref10
01-21-2011, 08:20 PM
when will people realize.
WE KICKED HIM OUT.

he has no impact on my hate for the jets.

das8929
01-21-2011, 08:37 PM
I have his autographed jersey. He was my favorite player on this team. The fact that he's a Jest disgusts me.

utahphinsfan
01-21-2011, 09:23 PM
Oct 24th 2010... need I say more?

raving
01-22-2011, 04:43 PM
Thanks for the smelling salts!

I am/we are taking the fat girl to the prom - but hey I am allowed to complain aloud -aren't I?

aquaman54
01-22-2011, 06:01 PM
I absolutely HATE "ANYTHING" and "EVERYTHING" having to do with New York. You could walk this Earth,and travel the universe......and NEVER,EVER,NEVER,NEVER find anyone that HATES the Jets more than me. I hope the owner,GM,scouts,trainers,assistants,consultants,every player,every coach,and every fan get a lifelong case of diarrhea......with no cure or laxatives to be found!!!

ace_o_spades
01-22-2011, 10:20 PM
I absolutely HATE "ANYTHING" and "EVERYTHING" having to do with New York. You could walk this Earth,and travel the universe......and NEVER,EVER,NEVER,NEVER find anyone that HATES the Jets more than me. I hope the owner,GM,scouts,trainers,assistants,consultants,every player,every coach,and every fan get a lifelong case of diarrhea......with no cure or laxatives to be found!!!

jeez these past couple of weeks must have sucked for you then

hacksaw duggan
01-22-2011, 10:51 PM
Can't blame the guy, he wanted a ring and he sure wasn't going to find one with the bottom feeding fish.

KlausC
01-23-2011, 12:11 AM
hey, look at this retard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8BsX73_dXc

SecondhandJet
01-23-2011, 01:53 AM
hey, look at this retard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8BsX73_dXc

"It's gonna be ****ed up when Miami is in the Super Bowl and you're sitting home in your Jets jersey you piece of ****!". That's up there with Kruschev banging his shoe on the desk.

El Squid
01-23-2011, 02:08 AM
I hope the owner,GM,scouts,trainers,assistants,consultants,every player,every coach,and every fan get a lifelong case of diarrhea......with no cure or laxatives to be found!!!

LMAO. Dude I think I just woke up the entire house...hahaha. If the Jets make it to the superbowl, what would you wish upon us Jets fans? Lifelong herpes?

Ilovemyfins4eva
01-23-2011, 02:54 PM
nice to meet you