PDA

View Full Version : i have a bad felling

ses2633
01-23-2011, 11:27 AM
The jets are going to win. Living in Miami this is all well here for years until the phins make it arrrg. Let's go stealers.

Abhenne7
01-23-2011, 11:37 AM
Same here, key pieces are aligning for them to make the superbowl this year >:'(. Go Pack and steelers

Boy From School
01-23-2011, 11:39 AM
As much as I hate the Steelers, I'm gonna be rooting for them like crazy. Those f**kers better win today.

ses2633
01-23-2011, 11:41 AM
Black and yellow Black and yellow Black and yellow

Nublar7
01-23-2011, 11:44 AM
Jets will lose.

rev kev
01-23-2011, 11:45 AM
How is the wind and cold.. looking up there?

zach attach
01-23-2011, 11:47 AM
Sanchez breaks down, steelers win it.

2413fanphins
01-23-2011, 11:53 AM
that pitt defense better eat them alive today.

Im looking at you harrison.

Patrick_Bateman
01-23-2011, 12:05 PM
As much as I hate the Steelers, I'm gonna be rooting for them like crazy. Those f**kers better win today.

I can't root for a rapist, despite the fact that he's never been convicted, and I can't root for the Jets. Therefore, I'm rooting for nobody, regardless I'll be rooting for the Pack or the Bears in the Superbowl, I'll be happy if the Jets aren't in the Superbowl but I will never root for Rapistberger, ever.

Boy From School
01-23-2011, 12:13 PM
This game will be won in the trenches.

Nublar7
01-23-2011, 12:14 PM
How is the wind and cold.. looking up there?

Coldest playoff game in Steelers history. Don't know if California boy can handle it.

Hayden Fox
01-23-2011, 12:15 PM
I got a gut feeling that the Jets are going to win too. It pisses me off that Mark Sanchez is in his 2nd AFC Championship game. Unreal. He sucks so bad.

utahphinsfan
01-23-2011, 12:16 PM
For me, in the AFC title game, the jest are the least of two evils.

The Packers are my favorite NFC team. Regardless, I'll be rooting for the NFC team in Dallas 2 weeks from now.

67Stang
01-23-2011, 12:18 PM
I think Sanchez will have to win this game, which I don't think he is good enough. I think the weak link shows up today for the Jets.

andyahs
01-23-2011, 12:20 PM
Jets lose today, GB wins it all!

SebasMiamiFan
01-23-2011, 12:21 PM

This.

Nublar7
01-23-2011, 12:21 PM

I feel the same way.

Boy From School
01-23-2011, 12:23 PM
I know Polamalu is playing with an injury, but today he is really gonna need to step it up. The whole secondary actually. I don't think they have an answer for Holmes. I hate that guy!

DphinBillkiller
01-23-2011, 12:26 PM
I'm hoping for a Jest loss and Rex flips off some Steeler fans.

fin-in-ibiza
01-23-2011, 12:32 PM
Steelers are going to win :drink: :jetssuck:

MetalKev
01-23-2011, 12:33 PM
steelers packers super bowl steelers win

tical
01-23-2011, 12:38 PM
I had that bad feeling last week i knew they were going to beat the Pats, i've seen it with brady playing the Phins, if you can beat him up he literally becomes a different QB. However this week, especially this morning when i woke up i felt great...The Jets are going down, sanity can once more return to our universe.

dlockz
01-23-2011, 12:59 PM
I got a gut feeling that the Jets are going to win too. It pisses me off that Mark Sanchez is in his 2nd AFC Championship game. Unreal. He sucks so bad.

Thats what happens with good coaching, good coordinators good gm. The jets have better overall talent and it has showed the past two years as they made the championship game while we are 7-9

zackattack54
01-23-2011, 01:30 PM
Sad to say as a life long Dolphin fan, I am rooting for the Jets today:( I live in the heart of Squeeler country and HATE, HATE, did I say HATE? the frkn Squeelers and their fans. Just have a feeling that if the squeelers win theyll be able to take it all or steal another one like they did against the Seahawks 5 years ago. They changed our course this year (and theirs) with their cheatin ways (u ALL saw it) and their cocky frkn fans make it worse. I cant even listen to the radio cause there is some stupid frkn song on.

Needless to say Im rooting for an NFC Superbowl Champion this year. GO PACK. GO BEARS. F the Squeelers and the Jets !!!

DolfanAdam
01-23-2011, 01:34 PM
I have a bad feeling too, but I don't think they win the SB, that will be Chicago or GB.

It pisses me off that they may have the title of AFC champs, but last year they were GIVEN their spot in the playoffs, they didn't earn it. The Colts were 14-0 and let them have that game, the same the following week. This year, they made it as a wildcard, and they've already been exposed badly by the Patriots. We know they are very beatable, the Pats underestimated them in the playoffs this year after beating them so badly before. Even with the injuries, I think the Steelers come ready to play today.

2413fanphins
01-23-2011, 01:35 PM
I dont even know who the jets DC is.... and I know jets fans have been bitching about schotty all year....

I'd agree wholeheartedly with the HC and GM being head and shoulders above ours though. ownership as well.

utahphinsfan
01-23-2011, 01:42 PM
Sad to say as a life long Dolphin fan, I am rooting for the Jets today:( I live in the heart of Squeeler country and HATE, HATE, did I say HATE? the frkn Squeelers and their fans. Just have a feeling that if the squeelers win theyll be able to take it all or steal another one like they did against the Seahawks 5 years ago. They changed our course this year (and theirs) with their cheatin ways (u ALL saw it) and their cocky frkn fans make it worse. I cant even listen to the radio cause there is some stupid frkn song on.

Needless to say Im rooting for an NFC Superbowl Champion this year. GO PACK. GO BEARS. F the Squeelers and the Jets !!!

stealer fans are far more annoying than bronco fans & I live in the Mtn Time Zone, so...

I don't think the pburgh will get a cupcake like the last 2 times they won. If pburgh does make it; I wil be very interested to see who the officiating crew is.

It will also be interesting to see how they are received in Dallas; there is a mutual loathing between Cowboys & stealers fans.

Hayden Fox
01-23-2011, 01:51 PM
I am picking Bears and Jets. Yucky Super Bowl.

dlockz
01-23-2011, 02:15 PM
I dont even know who the jets DC is.... and I know jets fans have been bitching about schotty all year....

I'd agree wholeheartedly with the HC and GM being head and shoulders above ours though. ownership as well.
a
Those that bitched about Shott are not too bright 11th ranked offense this year yea he sucks

WVUBOB
01-23-2011, 02:32 PM
My strong disgust for the steeler qb overrides my natural hatred for
the jets and I reluctantly pull for them in this contest.

Ilovemyfins4eva
01-23-2011, 02:39 PM
not going to say the jets have no chance because they do, but just remember last time pitt was playing without heath miller and troy polamalu, who is one of the only defensive players in the league who is almost as important as a starting qb being out there if u look at the impact he has.

hopefully pittsburgh will shut those scumbag jet players and fans up. go pitt.

Calgaryfin
01-23-2011, 02:41 PM
I hope Jests beat Steelers then loose to either NFC team. Then all the BIG mouths get is the 31st pick!

dlockz
01-23-2011, 03:00 PM
We shouldnt hate on the jets its our leadership that decided Softprano was a better choice than Ryan, Henning was better than Shott, Ireland was better than Tannebaum,

finintheburgh
01-23-2011, 03:02 PM

a man after my own heart. i just cant stand to turn dve on anymore. i dont think alot of people understand how much bs is being played here. nothing would make me happier than for the jets to blow them right out of the stadium. i dont think it will happen buts theres hope for the next 3 hrs anyway.

zackattack54
01-23-2011, 03:15 PM
a man after my own heart. i just cant stand to turn dve on anymore. i dont think alot of people understand how much bs is being played here. nothing would make me happier than for the jets to blow them right out of the stadium. i dont think it will happen buts theres hope for the next 3 hrs anyway.

I listen to my ipod while in the car or Howard Stern. Heard the song Ben will beat the jets and wondered if the "henne beat the Jets" version was first. Only Biotches wave little yellow towels !!! I believe the Dolphins did that before them too (not that we were the first) but I do believe there were White Hankies being waved before them freakin towels. The squeelers get more calls and breaks than the Patsies and Jets combined!!! This game would have been A LOT easier to root for if the Ravens didnt fall apart in the second half of that game. And btw I was in the southside that night flippin off the Squeeler fans in a bar when they started singing there stupid songs. No one dared even say anything to me either, biotches. Well lets go (gulp) Jets and the NFC better win this Superbowl.

PhinzN703
01-23-2011, 05:43 PM
I have a bad feeling too, but I don't think they win the SB, that will be Chicago or GB.

It pisses me off that they may have the title of AFC champs, but last year they were GIVEN their spot in the playoffs, they didn't earn it. The Colts were 14-0 and let them have that game, the same the following week. This year, they made it as a wildcard, and they've already been exposed badly by the Patriots. We know they are very beatable, the Pats underestimated them in the playoffs this year after beating them so badly before. Even with the injuries, I think the Steelers come ready to play today.

Credit is due at some point. Maybe one day you'll come around

zackattack54
01-23-2011, 11:23 PM
11 texts from Squeeler fans ripping on Miami and we didnt even plat today. Cmon Packers beat their @#$@