PDA

View Full Version : Sanchez vs 13*

LANGER72
01-23-2011, 12:54 PM
It is supposed to be around 13* at game time. With those conditions, the home team Stealers should have a huge advantage. Being a So Cal guy, will Sanchez be able to cope with the frigid conditions?
I think Sanchez will be off his game with fumbles and picks.
Pit 28
NY 23

lf911sc
01-23-2011, 01:16 PM
It is supposed to be around 13* at game time. With those conditions, the home team Stealers should have a huge advantage. Being a So Cal guy, will Sanchez be able to cope with the frigid conditions?
I think Sanchez will be off his game with fumbles and picks.
Pit 28
NY 23

Yeah, this nonsense again.

Jets won 5 of 6 down the stretch, many in frigid weather.

The 2 Cincy games were played in extreme cold.

Pats last week was a cold night.

The Jets practice in cold all week, play in the NE, not Fl.

LANGER72
01-23-2011, 04:16 PM
Yeah, this nonsense again.

Jets won 5 of 6 down the stretch, many in frigid weather.

The 2 Cincy games were played in extreme cold.

Pats last week was a cold night.

The Jets practice in cold all week, play in the NE, not Fl.

The difference is that this will be a playoff game in Pittsburgh, with Harrison pressuring Sanchez for real. I doubt the Jets are practicing at full speed and full contact. Let's check back after the game.

SpurzN703
01-23-2011, 06:10 PM
Who cares? What happens happens

Ricky4Life
01-23-2011, 07:19 PM
I am not a fan of the black and yellow but I am rooting them on. Go steelers.

Tunaphish429
01-23-2011, 07:45 PM
Lets go steelers!!

LANGER72
01-24-2011, 07:30 PM
Jets crash and burn.

swityak11
01-24-2011, 07:51 PM
Jets crash and burn.Sanchez playing in cold weather had literally nothing to do with the loss though so the entire premise of this post is still retarded.

LANGER72
01-25-2011, 07:36 PM
Sanchez playing in cold weather had literally nothing to do with the loss though so the entire premise of this post is still retarded.

The fact that Sanchez and company were shut out for the first half of the ball game really meant nothing.
The Steelers defense played lights out. The cold weather played a part. Sanchez was to busy flicking his buggers onto Brunnels jacket. Sanchez has more class than most New York fans.

KlausC
01-26-2011, 10:41 AM
The fact that Sanchez and company were shut out for the first half of the ball game really meant nothing.
The Steelers defense played lights out. The cold weather played a part. Sanchez was to busy flicking his buggers onto Brunnels jacket. Sanchez has more class than most New York fans.

The first half shutout didn't have much to do with Sanchez playing poorly if you actually watched the game. He had a QB rating of over 100 vs. the Steelers in those frigid temperatures. He's right, this thread is retarded.

nyjunc
01-26-2011, 11:03 AM

YOU talking about class????:lol2::lol2::lol::lol:

LANGER72
01-26-2011, 06:08 PM
YOU talking about class????:lol2::lol2::lol::lol:

You are a typical NY jet fan. No class. Let me just leave it at that.

LANGER72
01-26-2011, 06:09 PM
The first half shutout didn't have much to do with Sanchez playing poorly if you actually watched the game. He had a QB rating of over 100 vs. the Steelers in those frigid temperatures. He's right, this thread is retarded.

This thread was obviously at your level.

nyjunc
01-26-2011, 06:12 PM
You are a typical NY jet fan. No class. Let me just leave it at that.

:lol2::lol::lol2::lol:

You embarrass all dolphin fans and you are the last person who should talk about class.

LANGER72
01-26-2011, 06:29 PM
:lol2::lol::lol2::lol:

You embarrass all dolphin fans and you are the last person who should talk about class.

Blah blah blah jet fan. Just go away troll.

nyjunc
01-26-2011, 06:36 PM
Blah blah blah jet fan. Just go away troll.

You have 700 posts in the last 5 years and not one of them has contributed in a positive way to this board.

LANGER72
01-27-2011, 06:27 PM
You have 700 posts in the last 5 years and not one of them has contributed in a positive way to this board.

Hmmm...
I have been thanked 90 times out of 707 posts (12%)
You have been thanked 803 times out of 17050 post (2%)
I think you better re-read your last sentence while looking in the mirror.

You obviously spend way to much time on the computer.

This topic is closed as far as I am concerned.
Hurling insults at you is not my style.

nyjunc
01-27-2011, 06:29 PM
Hmmm...
I have been thanked 90 times out of 707 posts (12%)
You have been thanked 803 times out of 17050 post (2%)
I think you better re-read your last sentence while looking in the mirror.

You obviously spend way to much time on the computer.

This topic is closed as far as I am concerned.
Hurling insults at you is not my style.

I am a Jet fan on a dolphin board and you are a homer dolphin fan. of course you would be thanked more than I would. The fact that I have positive reputation(despite folks like you giving me neg rep) should tell you something while you barely have positive rep.

LANGER72
01-27-2011, 06:36 PM
I am a Jet fan on a dolphin board and you are a homer dolphin fan. of course you would be thanked more than I would. The fact that I have positive reputation(despite folks like you giving me neg rep) should tell you something while you barely have positive rep.

You have more rep than I do. I am happy for you, it obviously means a lot to you.
If I could give you more negative rep, I probably wouldn't because your feelings might be hurt.
I will give you some positive rep now, I feel sorry for you.
Time to move on.

nyjunc
01-28-2011, 09:24 AM
You have more rep than I do. I am happy for you, it obviously means a lot to you.
If I could give you more negative rep, I probably wouldn't because your feelings might be hurt.
I will give you some positive rep now, I feel sorry for you.
Time to move on.

Move on then, take your insane rants somewhere else. Instead of attacking posters how about engaging in some civil debates? This is fun stuff but you are acting like a child and ruining it for everyone.

LANGER72
01-28-2011, 09:43 PM
Move on then, take your insane rants somewhere else. Instead of attacking posters how about engaging in some civil debates? This is fun stuff but you are acting like a child and ruining it for everyone.

I am moving on to the Miami Dolphins Forum.