PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to the Jets

67Stang
01-23-2011, 10:51 PM
For getting the 29th pick in the draft! Now take your loud mouth, trash talking, school of hard knocks back to "GIANTS" Stadium. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Almost makes our season bareable!

sinPHIN
01-23-2011, 10:53 PM
yes sir!

Jehuty13
01-23-2011, 10:53 PM
"take that" Braylon Edwards and Mark Snatchez. HAHAHAHA. I guess all the doubters were right, your luck ran out tonight.

Roman529
01-23-2011, 10:55 PM
The Jets are who Fat Mike Francesca said they are. Losers.

R_t_Kraken
01-23-2011, 10:56 PM
I was about to come in here and smack you, but now I wanna hug you (no ****)

why is h o m o censored lol.

datruth55
01-23-2011, 10:57 PM
For getting the 29th pick in the draft! Now take your loud mouth, trash talking, school of hard knocks back to "GIANTS" Stadium. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Almost makes our season bareable!

29th pick in the first round and no pick in the 2nd round. That's nice.

CrazyCarl
01-23-2011, 10:59 PM
ahhh it is always refreshing to watch the Jets lose in the biggest game of their season, two years in a row now too!

67Stang
01-23-2011, 10:59 PM
It was so awesome seeing Fat A$$ throw his head set down! Yesssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roman529
01-23-2011, 11:00 PM
It was so awesome seeing Fat A$$ throw his head set down! Yesssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet it had Sanchez's booger on it.

BuGaLoU
01-23-2011, 11:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

Yeah that about sums up my feelings for the Jets.

67Stang
01-23-2011, 11:03 PM
I bet it had Sanchez's booger on it.
Did you see him pick that one and wipe it on his team mates jacket at the beggining of the game?

Roman529
01-23-2011, 11:06 PM
Uncle Tom Jackson on ESPN is saying now the Jets may be ready to take that next step to the SB next year. Wrong. Their team is old and they blew their $$$.

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Did you see him pick that one and wipe it on his team mates jacket at the beggining of the game?

Yeah that's what I was referring too. If a teammate tried that on my jersey I would punch his lights out.

fgrocker
01-23-2011, 11:13 PM
I know we're all stoked that the Jets season is over, but this is ridiculous. Shouldn't we at least wait until we have more success than a team to mock the end of their season? Or is this what we've settled for as Fins fans, miss the playoffs and cheer for our rivals to lose each year?

Man I'm sick of fans like you guys. I commend the fans who root for our team's success and couldn't give two ****s about any other team in the league. Why waste your time with trash like Rex and the Jets?

SebasMiamiFan
01-23-2011, 11:13 PM
When I saw Rex Ryan's face, I was LMAO.

SecondhandJet
01-23-2011, 11:16 PM
Misery loves company. I hope that you all noticed how awful an OC Brian Schottenheimer is. Anyway, I'm upset we lost but proud of our season. We'll be back in the mix next year.

COphinphan89
01-23-2011, 11:17 PM
The Jets are the new Philadelphia Eagles.

zachblitz54
01-23-2011, 11:22 PM
Soooooooooooo Close again. j.e.t.s...............choke, choke, choke!!! Now take a seat on the couch with the other 29 losing teams and watch the Super Bowl.

Oh yeah, J.T., what a poor loser. Nice attitude.

Lou
01-23-2011, 11:24 PM
Thank You Steelers....Now I don't have to watch "jabba the gut" talk smack for two weeks!!!!! (Priceless) See u in Sept. Jabba

SecondhandJet
01-23-2011, 11:25 PM
The Jets are the new Philadelphia Eagles.

Gotta be in it to win it, so I'll take it if it means we're in the playoffs every year. BTW, guess that makes you the new Redskins, right?

HurriPhin
01-23-2011, 11:25 PM
Love it that the Jets spent their wad in free agency picking up washed-up all-stars and troubled children and are no better off than they were last season. LOL. Made my day to see loud mouth Rex throw his headset in a tantrum on the sidelines. It was great to watch a classy organization knock off a POS classless one. justice was served.

J-E-T-S suck suck suck !!!

raving
01-23-2011, 11:33 PM
Dude grow up! When our team gets obliterated - as we did - and your top rival is around in the playoffs lurking in the shadows to win the Lombardi trophi - OF COURSE we are reduced to cheering their loss. To me that is JOYOUS. And I feel double enthused to see Jason Taylor get CLOBBERED as a JET!

And if you are missing out on this joy due to your more mature and sophisticated way of being in the world (Which I actually commend you on - I am not being sarcastic nor ridiculing you) you are missing out on some real fun here in the pigsty! Get in Broseph and enjoy the slop!

I know we're all stoked that the Jets season is over, but this is ridiculous. Shouldn't we at least wait until we have more success than a team to mock the end of their season? Or is this what we've settled for as Fins fans, miss the playoffs and cheer for our rivals to lose each year?

Man I'm sick of fans like you guys. I commend the fans who root for our team's success and couldn't give two ****s about any other team in the league. Why waste your time with trash like Rex and the Jets?

CrazyCarl
01-23-2011, 11:34 PM

What the hell is the point of being a fan then if you don't despise your rivals.. Im sorry, but I don't want to see the Jets succeed at anything.. What am I suppose to do, follow the Dolphins all season and then just check out once their season is done? Youre kidding yourself if you dont think this place would be spammed with LOLs by Jets fans if it was the Dolphins who just lost.. there is nothing wrong with hating a rival, or wanting to see them fail..

Just because were Dolphins fans doesnt mean were done caring about football until the next season..

pags77
01-23-2011, 11:50 PM
Thank the good Lord I don't have to listen to all this talk about the Jets being the team of destiny for the next 2 weeks. Give them credit where credit is due however, they have become relevant in a town that has always treated them as the ugly step sister of football franchises. They have made it to the AFC championship 2 consecuative years which we have not done in forever. That said, I hope they never sniff another SB appearence in my lifetime. It is time for our organization to get their **** together and provide us with a winner!

Jet Offensive
01-23-2011, 11:51 PM
Love it that the Jets spent their wad in free agency picking up washed-up all-stars and troubled children and are no better off than they were last season. LOL. Made my day to see loud mouth Rex throw his headset in a tantrum on the sidelines. It was great to watch a classy organization knock off a POS classless one. justice was served.

J-E-T-S suck suck suck !!!

a classy organization? their qb is a rapist. lol. this post can't be serious.

67Stang
01-23-2011, 11:56 PM
i know we're all stoked that the jets season is over, but this is ridiculous. Shouldn't we at least wait until we have more success than a team to mock the end of their season? Or is this what we've settled for as fins fans, miss the playoffs and cheer for our rivals to lose each year?

Man i'm sick of fans like you guys. I commend the fans who root for our team's success and couldn't give two ****s about any other team in the league. Why waste your time with trash like rex and the jets?
stfu

fgrocker
01-24-2011, 12:41 AM
Whatever guys, I guess I'm just one of the few fans that roots for our team 100% and could care less what the rest of the teams do. I enjoy watching football and did want the Jets to lose, but I'm not going to be an idiot and act like they didn't make it any farther than we did. I'm ecstatic that both of our rivals got kicked out of the playoffs, but no matter who brings home the trophy, it won't be the Fins. If you need to find something to cheer for after a 7-9 season, go ahead and cheer for the Jets loss. I'll be rooting for smart decisions regarding coaching and training personnel, free agency, and the draft - things that will actually help our team improve.

Bumpus
01-24-2011, 12:56 AM
:chuckle:

:lol:

:evilmod:

**** the Jets, and all of their fans!

**** them with a ten foot cactus!

I sincerely hope for all of the bad things in life to happen to any/all individuals associated with that retarded arse excuse for a franchise.

All the best,

Bumpus

Bumpus
01-24-2011, 01:01 AM
Whatever guys, I guess I'm just one of the few fans that roots for our team 100% and could care less what the rest of the teams do. I enjoy watching football and did want the Jets to lose, but I'm not going to be an idiot and act like they didn't make it any farther than we did. I'm ecstatic that both of our rivals got kicked out of the playoffs, but no matter who brings home the trophy, it won't be the Fins. If you need to find something to cheer for after a 7-9 season, go ahead and cheer for the Jets loss. I'll be rooting for smart decisions regarding coaching and training personnel, free agency, and the draft - things that will actually help our team improve.

Um yeah, us too.

But, dammit - don't you dare tell me how to rejoice at the pain of the Jets & their fans!

**** THE JETS!

... Say it loud! :lol:

67Stang
01-24-2011, 01:06 AM
GUYYYZZZZZZZ, we should root for our team. Obviously somebody doesn't know about the Jets rivalry, how much crap they talk, the melt down in the Meadowlands. Seriously dude you have no clue how bad it would have been around here if the Jets played in much less won the SB. So please stop acting like the class monitor when the teacher leaves.

Bumpus
01-24-2011, 01:07 AM
While we're at it - let's start a rumor ...

How bout:

Rex asked Joe Namath to donkey punch him while sucking on his wife's toes?

Any other ideas? :lol:

nyjunc
01-25-2011, 09:12 AM
I knew you cowards would come crawling out from underneath your rocks. I'm here win or lose and I never run and hide but it was awfully quiet in here the past few weeks and now the cowards come on. It sucks to lose but it sucks more to go a decade btw playoff wins and be irrelevant.

SpurzN703
01-25-2011, 01:34 PM
I knew you cowards would come crawling out from underneath your rocks. I'm here win or lose and I never run and hide but it was awfully quiet in here the past few weeks and now the cowards come on. It sucks to lose but it sucks more to go a decade btw playoff wins and be irrelevant.

It's easy to say that when this site has thousands of members who have no idea who you are or what your history is. I don't even know why you pay attention to 3/4 of the **** talking that goes on here. With every new member who joins comes the opportunity for them to be d-bags and it's directed at you b/c of who your squad is.

nyjunc
01-25-2011, 02:03 PM
It's easy to say that when this site has thousands of members who have no idea who you are or what your history is. I don't even know why you pay attention to 3/4 of the **** talking that goes on here. With every new member who joins comes the opportunity for them to be d-bags and it's directed at you b/c of who your squad is.

I understand that, the good posters know that wasn't directed at them.