PDA

View Full Version : J. E. T. S. Suck suck suck!!!! Hahahahaha

sinPHIN
01-23-2011, 10:55 PM
LMAO you loud mouth ****s. i dont want to hear "we made it further than the dolphins". GUESS WHAT YOUR TEAM IS SITTING AT HOME ON THE COUCH LIKE OUR TEAM IS. LMAO GOTTA LOVE IT

jerzfinzz
01-23-2011, 11:03 PM
Yessssss!!!!!! Gotta love it!!!

fgrocker
01-23-2011, 11:13 PM
Idiots.

kud
01-23-2011, 11:14 PM
LMAO I think Cryin Ryan been Cryin again. They just did his post game interview and his eyes were all red and he sounds like he had a bit of a lip quiver going on when he was speaking. Your tears are like candy to Dolfans you fat *******.

SebasMiamiFan
01-23-2011, 11:14 PM
Someone needs to make a .gif of Rexy's reaction to losing.

Jet Offensive
01-23-2011, 11:48 PM
this thread is sad. a 7-9 team who hasn't won a play-off tema in a decade and you say the jets suck? lol. you wish the fins had just playe din their 2nd championship game in as many years. too bad they have been hot garbage for the last decade.

PASQUALE
01-24-2011, 02:51 AM
this thread is sad. a 7-9 team who hasn't won a play-off tema in a decade and you say the jets suck? lol. you wish the fins had just playe din their 2nd championship game in as many years. too bad they have been hot garbage for the last decade.

Just face it bro you will never go back to Super Bowl bank on it!!! CRASH AND BURN. YETS WILL ALWAYS BE THE YETS SINCE 1969!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAA

HERE IS SOMETHING FOR YOU TO WIPE YOUR *** WITH !!!!!

http://site.chowdaheadz.com/googleimages/jets-suck-t-shirt-just-end-their-season.jpg

Your team put all their eggs in the basket and failed again. I promise you this you will never get there again ever!!!!

PASQUALE
01-24-2011, 03:17 AM
The Green Puke Cropdusters failed for the fourth time in the AFC title game since 1969, when the Yets won Super Bowl III. 42 years ago. OUCH!!!!

HAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHA!!!!! :hump::chuckle::lol::lol::lol::D

kud
01-24-2011, 06:51 PM

HAHA Loser. You lost *****. There's no consolation prize. YOU win nothing. No division championship, no AFC championship, and most importantly NO SUPERBOWL championship. Your consolation prize is a Low draft pick and getting to watch your team for 2 extra weeks before they CRASHED n BURNED. Congrats ya fidgety ****in loser.

nyjunc
01-25-2011, 09:08 AM
It was a very tough loss but things could be worse- we could be a 7-9 team back to back and have Chad henne as our starting QB.

CChambers84
01-25-2011, 03:24 PM
^^i love how you dug up threads just to respond back
http://ilechoo.com/gallery/albums/gifs/YouLoseGoodDaySir.gif

kud
01-26-2011, 12:26 AM
It was a very tough loss but things could be worse- we could be a 7-9 team back to back and have Chad henne as our starting QB.

You should probably take down those afc championship pics, it's not exactly a proud moment to have lost the game. Then again you're a Jet maybe it is for you.

nyjunc
01-26-2011, 09:13 AM
You should probably take down those afc championship pics, it's not exactly a proud moment to have lost the game. Then again you're a Jet maybe it is for you.

I am proud of my team, I guess I shouldn't be as proud of my team as you are of a team that hasn't won a playoff game in over 10 years but for some strange reason I am proud. We have an elite team that should have a few more opportunities in the next few years to finish the job. Good luck w/ your next QB.

SpurzN703
01-26-2011, 11:47 AM
I'm glad the NFL isn't the only sport that exists otherwise I'd be ****ed

ROADRUNNER
01-26-2011, 02:45 PM

kiss my a's

ROADRUNNER
01-26-2011, 02:46 PM

And you can kiss it to..............

kud
01-27-2011, 11:15 AM
I am proud of my team, I guess I shouldn't be as proud of my team as you are of a team that hasn't won a playoff game in over 10 years but for some strange reason I am proud. We have an elite team that should have a few more opportunities in the next few years to finish the job. Good luck w/ your next QB.

Lol, I'm not proud of the Dolphins. They suck **** through a straw. I still love to make fun of the Jests and their fans however, they are losers, and not just in the football sense.