PDA

View Full Version : Jason Taylor- Clasless Phony

Donnie & Dude
01-24-2011, 12:07 AM
at the end of the game Sanchez goes into his congratulations mode, while JT is looking to pick a meaningless fight. I don't like seeing people suffer, but something about watching JT lose as a member of the jets.... just makes me very happy. See ya later, JT.

dlockz
01-24-2011, 12:08 AM
at the end of the game Sanchez goes into his congratulations mode, while JT is looking to pick a meaningless fight. I don't like seeing people suffer, but something about watching JT lose as a member of the jets.... just makes me very happy. See ya later, JT.

Yea because we are doing so much better than the Jets

Donnie & Dude
01-24-2011, 12:11 AM
we are a laughing stock. but this has nothing to do with how weak the phins are... Losing the way they did is pretty crushing... So i'm glad he came back to his arch rival for that kind of heart break.

josekareh
01-24-2011, 12:13 AM

We are so much better indeed..... we have class...

dlockz
01-24-2011, 12:13 AM
we are a laughing stock. but this has nothing to do with how weak the phins are... Losing the way they did is pretty crushing... So i'm glad he came back to his arch rival for that kind of heart break.

The jets showed alot of heart and did not give up so I give them props for that but Sanchez made some rough plays

cafinfan408
01-24-2011, 12:16 AM

Who said anything about being better?
Starting arguments by urself now?

CChambers84
01-24-2011, 12:16 AM
The jets showed alot of heart and did not give up so I give them props for that but Sanchez made some rough plays

^^Feel free to become a jets fan my friend..if not STFU and enjoy this loss from our most hated rival