PDA

View Full Version : Jason Taylor and jets vets.

Keonxl
01-24-2011, 02:15 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/24/jason-taylor-jets-veterans-head-towards-uncertain-future/

I am glad this traiter didn't get his ring. And I know that Parcells didn't want him back, but it was HIS decision to go to a hated division rival, one who spit on him his whole career as a Dolphin. So as far as I am concerned he can stay in that ****hole and live in the afc east basement where he belongs.

NYPhinzFan
01-24-2011, 02:19 PM
Tell us how you really feel...

Chubby
01-24-2011, 02:23 PM
I would have had no issues with J.T. winning a ring as long as it wasnt with the Jets.
Chubbs

Keonxl
01-24-2011, 02:28 PM
I would have had no issues with J.T. winning a ring as long as it wasnt with the Jets.
Chubbs

I was not upset when he went to the redskins. Its the jets that make me sick. And all his years of bad mouthing them and then to turn around and join them? Maybe he should have listened to Zach more.

Scott Andrew
01-24-2011, 02:28 PM
"AFC East basement"?? AFC Championship game 2 years in a row... I hate the Jets but clearly they have been better then the Dolphins lately

BringBackBerlin
01-24-2011, 02:32 PM
Some of you guys with the JT hate are a little ridiculous... Let's get a little perspective here, he went to the jets because he didn't want to retire. Some of you guys act as though he beats kids or is in cahoots with Osama...

SebasMiamiFan
01-24-2011, 02:33 PM
"AFC East basement"?? AFC Championship game 2 years in a row... I hate the Jets but clearly they have been better then the Dolphins lately

Most teams have been better.

dolpns13
01-24-2011, 02:34 PM
Some of you guys with the JT hate are a little ridiculous... Let's get a little perspective here, he went to the jets because he didn't want to retire. Some of you guys act as though he beats kids or is in cahoots with Osama...

and vice versa. he didnt have to retire, remember

SebasMiamiFan
01-24-2011, 02:34 PM

Being a Jets fan is worse.

HurriPhin
01-24-2011, 02:42 PM
Some of you guys with the JT hate are a little ridiculous... Let's get a little perspective here, he went to the jets because he didn't want to retire. Some of you guys act as though he beats kids or is in cahoots with Sarah Palin...

Any of these things are better than being a Jet.

*SebasMiamiFan beat me to the punch.

dlockz
01-24-2011, 02:42 PM
Some people have no concept that the NFL is actually a job. He almost got a ring and he seems to have some left in tank so maybe he comes back next year. Miami did not want him so why wouldnt he go to a team with a chance to win it. I mean he could have done like Zach and went to a team that did nothing close to a superbowl but that would not be very bright.

dolpns13
01-24-2011, 02:45 PM
Some people have no concept that the NFL is actually a job. He almost got a ring and he seems to have some left in tank so maybe he comes back next year. Miami did not want him so why wouldnt he go to a team with a chance to win it. I mean he could have done like Zach and went to a team that did nothing close to a superbowl but that would not be very bright.:rolleyes2:

because we offer contracts to players we dont want.

TrinidadDolfan
01-24-2011, 02:47 PM
Chubbs

These guys are JT's best chance of getting a Superbowl ring:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/01/pawnstars-1.jpg

losrudos1
01-24-2011, 02:49 PM

defending JT is ridiculous. he chose to sign with the Jets after putting the "bad mouth" on them and their fans for a decade. if you're seriously sitting here trying to tell me that between draft day and week one of the regular season that one of the other 30 teams out there wouldn't have signed him because of lack of depth or injury then you're the one who is being ridiculous. he chose to be the biggest hypocrite in the discussion of the JT/Dolphins situation. he is a selfish, self-centered baby, a washed-up player doing his best impression of the invisible man each week when he's supposed to be making plays on the field...and a big fat whore who never wanted to kiss and play nice with Jets and Jets fans but now enjoys spreading his legs for the Jets on the promise of a ring.

ojmcduffy
01-24-2011, 02:50 PM
dude that's just classic

dlockz
01-24-2011, 02:57 PM
:rolleyes2:

They offered him a contract in november similar to the one he already had which was less money than Charlie Anderson made which just isnt right. When he signed with the jets he was being told to wait by us so why wouldnt he sign

AquaInferno
01-24-2011, 03:05 PM
Good... Payback is a ***** huh JT? Now look at us glad to see you sad :)

AquaInferno
01-24-2011, 03:11 PM
They offered him a contract in november similar to the one he already had which was less money than Charlie Anderson made which just isnt right. When he signed with the jets he was being told to wait by us so why wouldnt he sign

Yeah but not the Jets Bills or Pats come on man... I agree the "Parcells" way of trying to under pay good players and be sneaky and cut agents out the loop is wrong. However the Jets??? That was more an insult to us than the 3 stooges, aka the triflunks. Both Parcells and JT can go screw.

rent this space
01-24-2011, 03:16 PM
I believe he was trying to "stick it" to Parcells and the Dolphins so F him

Vaark
01-24-2011, 03:16 PM
"The Devolution Of Benedict Taylor"

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/01/2yyvc0i-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/01/kbpz7p-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/01/33wwt1j-1.jpg

phishxhead
01-24-2011, 03:18 PM
I have no ill will for JT. He wanted to come back and fat Tuna told him to take a hike. So then he needs to do what is best for him, which means deciding what place offers the best combination of opportunity (football and afterwards), money and rings. Given those criteria I can see why he picked the gay *** Jets. At the end of the day it is still business.

losrudos1
01-24-2011, 03:22 PM
I have no ill will for JT. He wanted to come back and fat Tuna told him to take a hike.

that's not what happened

TrinidadDolfan
01-24-2011, 03:34 PM
Good... Payback is a ***** huh JT? Now look at us glad to see you sad :)

this

dlockz
01-24-2011, 03:34 PM
I have no ill will for JT. He wanted to come back and fat Tuna told him to take a hike. So then he needs to do what is best for him, which means deciding what place offers the best combination of opportunity (football and afterwards), money and rings. Given those criteria I can see why he picked the gay *** Jets. At the end of the day it is still business.

Well said . He has to go where he at least has a damn offer. Even if he failed to get the ring he still got closer than anybody on our team got this year. I think people are pretty misguided on this one. They want him to plry for less than Charlie friggin Anderson and then wait on the dolphins to finally get around to him although they somehow got around to resigning Steroid Ferguson.

NRA
01-24-2011, 03:37 PM
seeing the jets and traitor taylor LOSE that game gave me my first footbal smile in over two months.

I LOVED JASON TAYLOR!! i had the shirts, the jerseys, posters, etc....... and i was one of the ONLY fans that thought it was REDICULOUS the fans were on him about the dancing with the stars thing. didnt bother me one bit.

parcells wouldnt sign him, off to the redskins. not his fault and i wished him the up most success.

but THE JETS!! THE STINKING, WORTHLESS, CLASSLESS, PUKE GREEN JETS WITH THERE SUB I/Q YO-YO-YO MUSH MOUTH FANS AND THAT IDIOT WITH THE FIREHAT ON JETS?

naw. that i cant abide and for the main reason the above poster mentioned, after all the years of bashing and trashing them and there rocky balboa wannabe fans and all his open detest for all things jets [rightfully so] and he signs with them? WTF IS THAT?

he didnt get 50 mill to sign with the jets. there were several other teams he could have gone to who were close to a ring but HE CHOSE the jets. he let his anger with the finz brass push him into the ULTIMATE betrayal to the fans.

that is like the relative or aquantance that bad mouths you over years but thenwhen they need money or a favor, they show up hat in hand asking for favors like they have always been in your corner.

HAVE SOME PRIDE!! if you cant stand someone, relative or aquantance, stand by your conviction and dont take their money or eat there food or borrow there stuff. HAVE SOME PRIDE IN YOURSELF!!!

and i HATE those kind of people in the worst way. and jason taylor did exactly that kind of thing. so NOW, i have no love for him at all as a player or fin alumni. i could care less if he makes the HOF aand i DONT WANT HIM ON OUR RING OF HONOR!

not after guys like marino and zach thomas who deserved a ring every bit as much,or more, refused to go to other teams in the division for chances at rings. heck, dan marino could have gone to a LOADED vikings team and he refused not wanting his image and memory with the fins tarnished. and i dont think ANY fan would have had a problem with him getting a ring with the vikes. but marino wouldnt even consider that much less something as SICKENING as playing with the JETS!!

good ridance! and i am glad he and the PUKE GREEN JETS lost. i hope their heart aches and dissapointment lasts a LIFETIME!!!

and it hurts to feel like this. it really does as taylor has been my favorite post marino player up untill he left. its like walking in on your girl or wife with your most hated rival.

just to much to take!

circumstances
01-24-2011, 03:48 PM
i appreciate what he did for us on the field during his dolphins career. but face facts, this guy is an absolute tool. an absolute tool that can't play any more and should hang it up, by the way.

losrudos1
01-24-2011, 04:08 PM
parcells wouldnt sign him, off to the redskins. not his fault and i wished him the up most success.

not what happened. he was under contract, caused a stink, pulled a no-show for voluntary workouts, pouted and complained because the new regime wasn't kissing his butt adequately...claimed he was only playing one more season (3 years ago) because he was going to be a big movie star which lowered his value when we traded him to the Skins for a 2nd and 6th round picks...where he was so invaluable to them in 2008 that they released him in 2009.

johngarry
01-24-2011, 04:13 PM
if homey wants to come back n finish in Miami, i'm good with that. dub it 'Wake and the Bald Man'!!

Mogwai
01-24-2011, 04:15 PM
I don't even hate JT, honestly. He just isn't a Dolphin anymore. You can't crawl to the jests for a ring and still think you're a part of the Dolphins organization ever again. There would have been offers from other teams. He just wanted a major market and a chance to be on hard knocks. He's a pathetic diva who can't wait to launch an acting career that will top out at infomercials for hard on pills at 4 in the morning.

Spesh
01-24-2011, 04:40 PM
Well said . He has to go where he at least has a damn offer. Even if he failed to get the ring he still got closer than anybody on our team got this year. I think people are pretty misguided on this one. They want him to plry for less than Charlie friggin Anderson and then wait on the dolphins to finally get around to him although they somehow got around to resigning Steroid Ferguson.

We did offer him a contract. Oh wait...it wasn't up to what he thought it was worth(that entire 5 sack season he had)? An aging player on the decline while we had better options on the roster...well, he's free to leave.

When he did leave...he immediately wanted to come back. We didn't turn him down. We didn't laugh in his face. We didn't make some prideful stance against him. We merely asked 1 simply thing: be patient. We had other stuff on our plate(the draft). Jason threw a temper tantrum and ran to a division rival.

This isn't rocket science. We gave the man multiple chances to return but he "wanted it his way". How is this different then Brett Favre? "Oh, i will only come back if you beg and plead and talk about how great a human being i am". Anyway you want to cut it, Jason Taylor had 3 different chances to join this organization(including the time he demaded to be traded to "a contender" then came running back like a cheating ex-wife who discovered her current boyfriend wasn't living up to her expectations). All 3 times he wanted the greener grass on the other side. Well, he got his wish. And he failed. And its damn amusing.

FrankieG
01-24-2011, 04:50 PM
While the Jets were definitely the #1 team I didn't want to make/win the Super Bowl, Taylor getting one would have been the 1 redeeming quality had they succeeded, in my view.

jree
01-24-2011, 04:53 PM
We did offer him a contract. Oh wait...it wasn't up to what he thought it was worth(that entire 5 sack season he had)? An aging player on the decline while we had better options on the roster...well, he's free to leave.

When he did leave...he immediately wanted to come back. We didn't turn him down. We didn't laugh in his face. We didn't make some prideful stance against him. We merely asked 1 simply thing: be patient. We had other stuff on our plate(the draft). Jason threw a temper tantrum and ran to a division rival.

This isn't rocket science. We gave the man multiple chances to return but he "wanted it his way". How is this different then Brett Favre? "Oh, i will only come back if you beg and plead and talk about how great a human being i am". Anyway you want to cut it, Jason Taylor had 3 different chances to join this organization(including the time he demaded to be traded to "a contender" then came running back like a cheating ex-wife who discovered her current boyfriend wasn't living up to her expectations). All 3 times he wanted the greener grass on the other side. Well, he got his wish. And he failed. And its damn amusing.

Brett Favre also admitted that he joined the Vikes to stick it to the Pack.

uga3406
01-24-2011, 05:06 PM

if u like them and respect them that much, why dont u become a fan of them

AdamC13
01-24-2011, 05:13 PM

Being given a low-ball contract offer on a sticky note in the middle of the season bypassing his agent is being referred to as a legitimate contract offer? Because JT doesn't negotiate contracts the way Ricky Williams does. The same Ricky Williams who has lost out on MILLIONS of dollars due to his piss-poor ability to negotiate. :lol:

Even the beloved Zach Thomas stated so much as to the Dolphins FO screwed JT.

Taylor was virtually begging the Dolphins to give him a contract offer after the season. The Jets were the only team with a contract offer on the table. Miami's front office was saying to wait until after the draft. Had JT waited there would have been a good chance the Jets address adding depth via the draft and the JT would be possibly left without any offers at all.

I was 99.9% rooting against the Jets yesterday. The .1% was not rooting for them, but for JT. I will forever be grateful for JT's contributions in a Dolphin uniform. He is the best defensive player Miami has ever had.

Lloyd Heilbrunn
01-24-2011, 05:17 PM

Yeah, he should have been a moron like Ricky and accepted an
unprofessional offer on a post-it note without consulting his agent.

Hate the Jets or not JT has more class in his pinkie than in the entire Tuna size body. I know whom I'm siding with...

Spesh
01-24-2011, 05:23 PM
Being given a low-ball contract offer on a sticky note in the middle of the season bypassing his agent is being referred to as a legitimate contract offer? Because JT doesn't negotiate contracts the way Ricky Williams does. The same Ricky Williams who has lost out on MILLIONS of dollars due to his piss-poor ability to negotiate. :lol:

Even the beloved Zach Thomas stated so much as to the Dolphins FO screwed JT.

Taylor was virtually begging the Dolphins to give him a contract offer after the season. The Jets were the only team with a contract offer on the table. Miami's front office was saying to wait until after the draft. Had JT waited there would have been a good chance the Jets address adding depth via the draft and the JT would be possibly left without any offers at all.

If everyone is so hung up about the money, how about the 8 million he would have been making per season? Had Jason Taylor not demanded a trade in the 2008 offseason, he would have remained a Dolphin and a highly paid player.
Instead, he didnt want to stick around with a "bunch of losers".

I honestly have no idea how people can feel sorry for a man who was utterly in it for himself. We gave him 3 chances, he spurned us 3 times, now he can go and consistently lose AFC Championship games with sexy Rexy.

dr.jake
01-24-2011, 05:31 PM
jason who? just let anyone try to put his number in the ring and i'll dump jet green paint all over it every jets game.he's dead to me. traitor!

dolpns13
01-24-2011, 05:33 PM
to be very honest, at this point I could care less what we offered him, how we seemingly treated him and whatnot.. The topic bores me, JT bores me. Do I hate him, YES. Will I ever forgive him, my feeling right now is NO. Point is, IMO he is a he is and always will be a traitor. Its not our fault the Jets overpaid for him. I do not care how we treated JT or how we lowballed him and blah blah blah.. His pride is his hypocrisy. Great way to end a career (from 2008 and on).

It could be said that we did Zach even worse by not even offering him a contract - did he cry and go to a division rival, no.. When he visited with NE, did he end up signing with them, no.. Even though he the chances of Zach getting a ring with NE would be extremely high, he still basically told NE to **** off.

JT lied to himself for 14 years..

Look at this gay. We all roast dirty sanchez for being in GQ.. Are the same JT defenders roasting JT for beng the same faggy

http://www.google.com/images?rlz=1C1RNPN_enUS410US416&q=jason+taylor&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=980&bih=750

AdamC13
01-24-2011, 06:27 PM
If everyone is so hung up about the money, how about the 8 million he would have been making per season? Had Jason Taylor not demanded a trade in the 2008 offseason, he would have remained a Dolphin and a highly paid player.
Instead, he didnt want to stick around with a "bunch of losers".

I honestly have no idea how people can feel sorry for a man who was utterly in it for himself. We gave him 3 chances, he spurned us 3 times, now he can go and consistently lose AFC Championship games with sexy Rexy.

Who said it was all about the money with JT? It clearly wasn't!

Parcells and Co. got pissed at JT b/c he didn't participate in the off season "VOLUNTARY" workouts after the 2007 season. Who can fault a veteran player who gives everything he has on the field of play from needing a little break after a "1-15" season? I sure as hell would have needed a break after that disastrous season. It wasn't like JT was out partying, getting drunk and high. JT has always remained in excellent shape. Dancing With The Stars was NOT going to make him fall out of shape, just the opposite.

According to reports Parcells was an ******* to JT from the get go, not even acknowledging him when he was at the facility. By all accounts Parcells was acting like a spoiled kid not getting his way. I think JT going to the Redskins had a lot more to do with the front office wanting to get rid of him for not being a kiss *** than JT wanting to not be a Dolphin.

The Redskins were going to pay JT $8.5 million to play in 2009. JT asked to be released so he could come back to Miami and be with his family. He signed a $1.1 million contract with $400,000 in incentives. JT VOLUNTARILY gave up $7 million to be a Dolphin.

There is a WRONG way to handle negotiations and a RIGHT way to handle negotiations...

The WRONG way: Offer JT the same $1.1 million contract for 2010 in the middle of the season on a sticky note excluding his agent in the process. Then when JT says to wait until after the season and go through his agent to give him the cold shoulder from then on and leave him hanging.

The RIGHT way: Wait until the season is over, decide whether they want to offer JT a contract and negotiate with his agent.

How JT gets blamed for Parcells being a ******* is beyond me.

johngarry
01-24-2011, 06:40 PM
BILL'S GONE. come back to the light Jason. the light is good. all are welcome!

Spesh
01-24-2011, 07:29 PM

Parcells and Co. got pissed at JT b/c he didn't participate in the off season "VOLUNTARY" workouts after the 2007 season. Who can fault a veteran player who gives everything he has on the field of play from needing a little break after a "1-15" season? I sure as hell would have needed a break after that disastrous season. It wasn't like JT was out partying, getting drunk and high. JT has always remained in excellent shape. Dancing With The Stars was NOT going to make him fall out of shape, just the opposite.

According to reports Parcells was an ******* to JT from the get go, not even acknowledging him when he was at the facility. By all accounts Parcells was acting like a spoiled kid not getting his way. I think JT going to the Redskins had a lot more to do with the front office wanting to get rid of him for not being a kiss *** than JT wanting to not be a Dolphin.

The Redskins were going to pay JT $8.5 million to play in 2009. JT asked to be released so he could come back to Miami and be with his family. He signed a $1.1 million contract with $400,000 in incentives. JT VOLUNTARILY gave up $7 million to be a Dolphin.

There is a WRONG way to handle negotiations and a RIGHT way to handle negotiations...

The WRONG way: Offer JT the same $1.1 million contract for 2010 in the middle of the season on a sticky note excluding his agent in the process. Then when JT says to wait until after the season and go through his agent to give him the cold shoulder from then on and leave him hanging.

The RIGHT way: Wait until the season is over, decide whether they want to offer JT a contract and negotiate with his agent.

How JT gets blamed for Parcells being a ******* is beyond me.

You did, you seem quite insistent that this isn't about money but at the same time saying it was about the offer he received...concerning money.

And yes, our front office was annoyed that Jason Taylor wasn't practicing football with the rest of our brand new football team. They were annoyed Jason Taylor wasn't giving as much effort to be a Miami Dolphin as other players were. Did that matter? Not particularly, they publically spoke about how JT is a Dolphin and they would like him there.

And oh, im so sorry, KING Taylor didnt get the attention he craves? Prince Jason didnt get a nod of approval from a guy many around here despise? Sir future Jet didnt have a red carpet rolled out in front of him when he arrived off the plane? Perhaps we should have surrounded him with flocks of fans while we rained flower petals upon him as he graced us with his presence. After Taylor didnt get the attention he soooooo needs, he demanded a trade. Absolutely hilarious(and a bit frightening) how you can try and turn that around and suggest Parcells was the one acting spoiled. JT didnt get it his way, so he took his ball and ran to the Redskins.

And your right, Jason Taylor voluntarily left a team that was falling apart to try and run to a "contender". Funny how that seems to keep happening. JT see's a mess, then demands to leave said mess, then runs to a team he see's as playoff bound.

And you are absolutely correct again, their is a RIGHT way and a WRONG way to handling negotiations. When someone declares they dont want you to leave, and you want to be a Miami Dolphin, you dont demand a trade. When someone offers you a contract extension, despite declining play/injury/and lack of team need, and you want to remain on that team, you dont try and cash a buck in free agency. And when someone asks you to merely wait a week or two, and you want to be on that team, you dont accept a offer from a rival.
Seems to me one of those involved did this the wrong way, and it wasnt the Dolphins. Fact: Jason Taylor had three different chances to stay on this team, while others received no chance(Zach Thomas). Fact: Despite those 3 chances, Taylor played for the New York Jets in 2010.

shula_guy
01-24-2011, 08:16 PM

Right it's buisiness, just like it will be buisiness when most of the Miami community snubs any buisiness that uses his name as an endorsement. I recomend he stays up in Ny and does not try to open any buisinesses down in Miami. Maybe he can be the next Arthur Murray of NYC.

http://www.arthurmurray.com/

Good luck in NY JT!

TrinidadDolfan
01-24-2011, 08:17 PM
The bottom line is we got more pick value for JT than he was worth at the time

jree
01-24-2011, 08:33 PM

If I was one loss away from going 0-16, you damn well better believe I am going to work my *** off so I don't ever have to feel like that ever again. Dancing with the stars was not going to make a 1-15 record improve, just the opposite.

jree
01-24-2011, 08:38 PM
If I was one loss away from going 0-16, you damn well better believe I am going to work my *** off so I don't ever have to feel like that ever again. Dancing with the stars was not going to make a 1-15 record improve, just the opposite.

And to add to that, this is a new regime coming in. This is a regime that was trying to figure out who was who and what was what when inheriting a 1-15 team. Saying I want to work harder so I don't have to go 1-15 again is what he should have done. If money isn't everything and winning was what its about for him, why not do the voluntary workouts when called for especially coming from a 1-15 season

losrudos1
01-24-2011, 09:18 PM

I am being extremely kind in saying that you are blindly naieve in believing that the Jets offer was going to be the only offer from any of the 32 NFL teams to play this year.

Seriously? that's your argument? After the draft another team would still find a need for him that wasn't either addressed by the draft or free agency, let alone an opening that would be created by injury in the preseason (like what happened when we traded him to the redskins).

STOP MAKING JT THE VICTIM. he would have had plenty of opportunities to play for a number of different teams, but he wanted to be as big a hypocrite as possible and chase a ring with the team he supposedly despised the most. he acted like a vengeful, petty, dumped girlfriend who immediately jumped in bed with her ex's best friend. He is a liar and has principles that have over the years just rotted to the core.

DolfanISS
01-24-2011, 09:26 PM
If I start a thread about Eric Waldon possibly getting a ring with GB will it stay in the main forum? It would ony be fair. This is just a non Dolphin related as that is.

rev kev
01-24-2011, 09:27 PM
JT was not the victim and is DONE in Miami he can think about that for next 36 years

shula_guy
01-24-2011, 09:46 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/06/55396343-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

http://www.buffalonews.com/wire-feeds/state/article97288.ece

TrinidadDolfan
01-25-2011, 07:50 AM
Right it's buisiness, just like it will be buisiness when most of the Miami community snubs any buisiness that uses his name as an endorsement. I recomend he stays up in Ny and does not try to open any buisinesses down in Miami. Maybe he can be the next Arthur Murray of NYC.

http://www.arthurmurray.com/

Good luck in NY JT!

Yeah, JT is pretty much done from the Florida side. His name just cannot be used in a business venture the way Marino/Offerdhal/Shula's has been, it is just not marketable.

The years of Goodwill that JT accumulated disappeared faster than a virgin's dress on prom night.

nyjunc
01-25-2011, 09:05 AM
I was glad we could carry jason further than he had ever made it before but it is time for him to retire.

We have some decisions to make but we have a great FO and I trust them. let's get this CBA figured out so we can start planning for 2011 to finish off the job we started the last 2 years.

TrinidadDolfan
01-25-2011, 09:44 AM
I was glad we could carry jason further than he had ever made it before

are you referring to late-night escapades with Sanchez in the hot-tub?
Or possibly to early-morning toe wiggling/kissing/massaging sessions with Rex?