PDA

View Full Version : Vikings = Owned

Miafan
12-28-2003, 08:16 PM
To lose against Arizona, is bad, to lose in the final 4 seconds of the game and not make the playoffs, is to be officially owned, lol.

Fresh
12-28-2003, 08:19 PM
I don't think Nathan Poole would've got his right foot in, if untouched. It's a terrible thing to see, because I don't wonna watch the whack *** Packers in the playoffs. Hopefully THEY get owned by Hassleback and his Hawks.

Predaphin
12-28-2003, 08:19 PM
wow! I havent seen any highlights yet.....I cant wait to check this out....what a crazy season its turned out to be.

Miafan
12-28-2003, 08:21 PM
I prefer GB in the playoffs than Minnesotta. Nothing makes me happier than to see Randy Moss miss the playoffs.

Section126
12-28-2003, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
I don't think Nathan Poole would've got his right foot in, if untouched. It's a terrible thing to see, because I don't wonna watch the whack *** Packers in the playoffs. Hopefully THEY get owned by Hassleback and his Hawks.

If you think the peehawks are going to win a playoff game on the road......and lambeau to boot...........your'e crazy.

Muck
12-28-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Miafan
to lose in the final 4 seconds of the game and not make the playoffs, is to be officially owned, lol.

Sounds familiar right?? To go from wire-to-wire division leader to sitting at home on a game-ending FG. :(

Fresh
12-28-2003, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Section126

If you think the peehawks are going to win a playoff game on the road......and lambeau to boot...........your'e crazy.

That statement is pretty crazy, because anything is possible in the playoffs.

Bl¡tz Inc
12-28-2003, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Section126

Ever heard of the Falcons?

Don't tell me they're better then the Hawks :rolleyes: