PDA

View Full Version : Why the constant hate for FinAtic?

Jahlove
01-26-2011, 11:21 PM
I'm not much for posting and definitely not for starting threads, but I do come on here nearly every day and read the boards. There seems to be a constant Finatic bashing for just about every thread he starts. The guy posts good news, and like it or not adds quite a bit of material to the forums. What is with the hatred? I ask this honestly. He doesn't seem to be confrontative, at least not from what I read. Am I missing something?

Ryan

Valandui
01-26-2011, 11:42 PM
I appreciate what he does posting news, but dude starts like twelve threads for the same article or anything on twitter whether the source is reliable or not. A lot of the stuff could be posted in existing threads.

Hurr1cane17
01-26-2011, 11:47 PM
His threads with news are better than the random threads about how we should pick up every backup QB in the league.

dolfaneric12
01-26-2011, 11:48 PM
Because he tries to be positive while others are completely negative. He's probably one of the best as he's always posting news pretty quickly

ROADRUNNER
01-30-2011, 09:33 AM
he should put all the tweets about the same person in the same post, it's when he makes new post's about the same person that pis'es people off.