PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Mark Sanchez is in some hot legal water

Nublar7
02-04-2011, 11:08 PM
Ben Roethlisberger would be proud of him.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/sports/Mark-Sanchez-Might-Be-Feeling-A-Bit-Nervous-This-Weekend-115330494.html

http://deadspin.com/5752262/mark-sanchezs-17+year+old-lady-friend-has-found-a-lawyer

This isn't the first time Sanchez messed around with a minor. He was arrested in 2006 for sexual assault. What's that sound? Is the phone ringing? Hey Sanchez, Goodell is on the phone.

PhinsPhan11
02-04-2011, 11:53 PM
Whoops. Looks like Sanchez is in some trouble.

KlausC
02-05-2011, 08:13 AM
17 is legal, so there's no reason he would be in hot water. Nothing to see here.

JCane
02-05-2011, 09:59 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/02/chrishansen-1.jpg

KlausC
02-05-2011, 11:42 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/02/chrishansen-1.jpg

Don't be mad because your vagina headed QB can't get laid.

Ricky4Life
02-05-2011, 12:02 PM

He is married so it would probably be bad for him to be sleeping with minors.

KlausC
02-05-2011, 12:03 PM
He is married so it would probably be bad for him to be sleeping with minors.

Who's sleeping with minors?

Adam First
02-05-2011, 03:00 PM
I'd tell you what I really think about this post, but this isn't TheGangGreen and I don't feel like getting banned.

It is legal in the states of New York and New Jersey, sure, but it's still illegal in various states (including Florida, for example). So therefore, it is still going to be seen in a negative light. The fact that Sanchez is even sleeping around with a MINOR (yes, she's still a minor) brings up a red flag. Especially since this is strike two, in a sense.

Here is a wild card, as well, like what happened with Lawrence Taylor: was she 17 at the time of the event (this happened last December), or was she 16? Because 16 is statutory rape in NY and NJ. We'll find out on Tuesday, I guess.

You cannot defend Sanchez for something like that. Sorry, dude.

AphexPhin
02-05-2011, 03:49 PM

He's actually married so I am assume he can get laid although I hear the sex ends once people get married so who knows lol.

This is probably all about nothing but even if 17 is legal in some states I sure as **** wouldnt even risk it. I mean, he is an NFL QB in NYC for ****s sake. He should be only hanging out with models or playboy playmates...or females his age imo. Wasnt he dating the chick from the Sopranos??

JCane
02-05-2011, 04:33 PM

Don't be mad because your QB targets girls with J-14 magazine subscriptions.

Chill out, BooHooWillie. Like I give a damn what Mark Sanchez is doing in his free time. And I really couldn't care any less what Chad Henne is slamming these days. He's probably not slamming anything. And that's just another reason as to why he sucks on Sundays.

I apologize for hurting your wittle feelings.

:lol:

Nublar7
02-05-2011, 04:38 PM
I hear Sanchez likes to hang out at high school football games to try and pick up cheerleaders.:lol:

KlausC
02-05-2011, 05:15 PM
Don't be mad because your QB targets girls with J-14 magazine subscriptions.

Chill out, BooHooWillie. Like I give a damn what Mark Sanchez is doing in his free time. And I really couldn't care any less what Chad Henne is slamming these days. He's probably not slamming anything. And that's just another reason as to why he sucks on Sundays.

I apologize for hurting your wittle feelings.

My feelings aren't hurt. I came here to try and help the special kids that can't understand the situation. What we all wouldn't give for a little barely legal action these days ...

KlausC
02-05-2011, 05:16 PM
I'd tell you what I really think about this post, but this isn't TheGangGreen and I don't feel like getting banned.

It is legal in the states of New York and New Jersey, sure, but it's still illegal in various states (including Florida, for example). So therefore, it is still going to be seen in a negative light. The fact that Sanchez is even sleeping around with a MINOR (yes, she's still a minor) brings up a red flag. Especially since this is strike two, in a sense.

Here is a wild card, as well, like what happened with Lawrence Taylor: was she 17 at the time of the event (this happened last December), or was she 16? Because 16 is statutory rape in NY and NJ. We'll find out on Tuesday, I guess.

She's not a minor as defined by law, so I guess you're wrong. Read the facts. He met her at a bar, she lied about her age. Learn a little about Sanchez before you criticize his character because you sound awfully foolish.

AphexPhin
02-05-2011, 06:16 PM
Deadspin has been ruthless to the Jets this past year hahaha.

I bet the Jets organization absolutely loathes that website (favre's weewee pics, latina reporter being harassed, Rex Ryan's embarrassing foot fetish, his wife naked, black guy worshipping her feet, and now the Dirty Sanchez may be in some **** with a 17 yr old)

AphexPhin
02-05-2011, 06:18 PM
She's not a minor as defined by law, so I guess you're wrong. Read the facts. He met her at a bar, she lied about her age. Learn a little about Sanchez before you criticize his character because you sound awfully foolish.

Grass on the field...play ball!!!

"Thank GOD I play in NYC where I can legally bang 17 yr olds" - Dirty Sanchez

KlausC
02-05-2011, 06:59 PM
Grass on the field...play ball!!!

"Thank GOD I play in NYC where I can legally bang 17 yr olds" - Dirty Sanchez

There are only 12 states where you can't.

And I prefer a freshly mowed lawn.

JCane
02-05-2011, 07:37 PM
My feelings aren't hurt. I came here to try and help the special kids that can't understand the situation. What we all wouldn't give for a little barely legal action these days ...

I'm not saying the girl is underage. If 17 is the age of legal consent, then it's ok. Personally, I wouldn't touch a 17 year-old but that's me. I hang out at bars; not skating rinks.

However, she went and got a lawyer for a reason. So that right there should tell you there's more to this than we're aware of right now. We know how these star whores work. They sleep with famous guys and then cry rape or something. I hope that isn't the case for Sanchez because I like the dude. I think he's a good kid with a lot of talent. Hate that he's a Jet but I so like the guy.

And for the record, I stay away from girls who are under 25-26. ******* are crazy and 9 times out of 10 they're lousy in bed. I need a woman.

Nublar7
02-05-2011, 08:06 PM

I bet the Jets organization absolutely loathes that website (favre's weewee pics, latina reporter being harassed, Rex Ryan's embarrassing foot fetish, his wife naked, black guy worshipping her feet, and now the Dirty Sanchez may be in some **** with a 17 yr old)Don't blame Deadspin, blame the Jets for being a circus.

HurriPhin
02-05-2011, 08:10 PM
:rotfl1:

I'm not saying the girl is underage. If 17 is the age of legal consent, then it's ok. Personally, I wouldn't touch a 17 year-old but that's me. I hang out at bars; not skating rinks... And for the record, I stay away from girls who are under 25-26. ******* are crazy and 9 times out of 10 they're lousy in bed. I need a woman.

:sidelol:

And in **** hole New Jersey the legal age is 16....16?! Really?! What a bunch of dirtbags.

JCane
02-05-2011, 08:44 PM
:rotfl1:

:sidelol:

And in **** hole New Jersey the legal age is 16....16?! Really?! What a bunch of dirtbags.

It varies from state to state. Some states even vary from male and female consent. Legal age of consent for males in the state of Florida is 16 and 18 for females. South Carolina legal age of consent for males is 14 and 16 for females but there is a current bill pending. Majority of the United States legal age of consent is 16 for both.

X-Pacolypse
02-05-2011, 09:24 PM

You're absolutely disgusting.

jree
02-05-2011, 10:13 PM
Deadspin is one of the worst things to happen to sports. Was the editor or whatever a loser in high school that couldn't make it on any team? Why the hell is he so interested in the personal lives of all these athletes and coaches?

JCane
02-05-2011, 10:26 PM
Deadspin is one of the worst things to happen to sports. Was the editor or whatever a loser in high school that couldn't make it on any team? Why the hell is he so interested in the personal lives of all these athletes and coaches?

It's not that he is so interested in the lives of athletes, coaches, and other celebrities, it's that you are.

AphexPhin
02-05-2011, 10:35 PM
Don't blame Deadspin, blame the Jets for being a circus.

Oh very true haha. I am just saying their owner must be pulling his hair out because of all the morons on their team & because of all the stupid incidents that deadspin has uncovered.

And I'm not complaining one bit. Just sitting back and laughing at all of this.

AphexPhin
02-05-2011, 10:39 PM

Haha wow.

Anyway, it does look sorta bad when a pro QB is hanging out with a freakin high school student. You have to admit that dude.

dreday
02-05-2011, 11:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNcNOTVzY&feature=player_embedded

miamiron
02-05-2011, 11:15 PM
I like them , "this tall"http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/02/110116_mark_sanchez_ny_jets-1.jpg

KlausC
02-06-2011, 02:12 AM
well he's 24, and he met her at a bar - where she lied about her age.

Nublar7
02-06-2011, 02:52 AM
well he's 24, and he met her at a bar - where she lied about her age.

Was it a juice bar?

BARF
02-06-2011, 03:03 AM
and the jest continue lead the league in off the field issues, LMAO

KlausC
02-06-2011, 11:58 AM
Actually it's a non-issue since she's legal. She's very young, but it's not a legal issue. Should we look actual legal issues for each team over the last 2 years?

DateDescending Name Team Position Incident
9/21/2010 Braylon Edwards N.Y. Jets WR Arrested on suspicion of drunken driving around 5:15 a.m. in New York. Blood-alcohol content reportedly 0.16.
5/26/2010 Phillip Merling Miami DE Arrested, charged with aggravated battery on pregnant girlfriend.
3/19/2010 Ronnie Brown Miami RB Arrested on suspicion of DUI near Atlanta after being pulled over for changing lanes without signaling. Blood-alcohol content of .158.
2/20/2010 Will Allen Miami CB Arrested, charged with DUI about 3:30 a.m. in Miami Beach. Breath tests showed blood-alcohol content at .152 and .167.
2/6/2010 Tony McDaniel Miami DT Arrested on misdemeanor battery charge after allegedly getting into fight with his girlfriend. Suspended by NFL one game under personal conduct policy. Pleaded no contest to disorderly conduct. Received six months' probation and ordered to attend counseling.
10/5/2009 Will Billingsley Miami CB Arrested, charged with misdemeanor domestic battery and resisting arrest after scratches found on girlfriend's arm and neck.
5/24/2009 Randy Starks Miami DE Arrested, charged with aggravated battery of a police officer in Miami Beach. Reduced to misdemeanor traffic violation, $219 fine, eight hours in traffic classes.

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Was it a juice bar?

No, but he did pick her up by offering a juice box.

KlausC
02-06-2011, 12:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlN3oEjMpUQ&feature=player_embedded

spydertl79
02-06-2011, 02:54 PM
Wow, what a loser

AphexPhin
02-06-2011, 03:49 PM
Regardless, this is still pretty embarrassing on Sanchez's part. I would clown on a buddy if he hooked up with a freakin girl still in high school (and not old enough to even buy cigarettes:lol2:).

Jetsfan0099
02-06-2011, 04:30 PM

You are wrong.... NJ age of consent is 16 and in NY age of consent is 17...

Jetsfan0099
02-06-2011, 04:36 PM
Regardless, this is still pretty embarrassing on Sanchez's part. I would clown on a buddy if he hooked up with a freakin girl still in high school (and not old enough to even buy cigarettes:lol2:).

lol yeah clowning on hooking up with a hot 17 year old?? Yeah thats embarrassing... So if your buddy hooked up with this girl http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww11/Videlov/AngieVarona2.jpg you would make fun of him??? LOL Thats real embarrassing...

KlausC
02-06-2011, 04:56 PM
lol yeah clowning on hooking up with a hot 17 year old?? Yeah thats embarrassing... So if your buddy hooked up with this girl http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww11/Videlov/AngieVarona2.jpg you would make fun of him??? LOL Thats real embarrassing...

Holy jesus, she's 17? I would totally say no to her.

ROADRUNNER
02-06-2011, 05:53 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/02/Barelylegal-1.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Barelylegal.jpg)

Locke
02-06-2011, 06:33 PM

If that's her, I can't blame him. No way she looks 17...

tylerdolphin
02-06-2011, 06:59 PM
Good Lord. I dont think any straight man could turn that down. More power to him.

Locke
02-06-2011, 10:42 PM
Good Lord. I dont think any straight man could turn that down. More power to him.

The male's most frustrating problem rears it's ugly head again. Why do the gay guys always have the hottest girls hanging all over them? Sanchez isn't even that mysterious "is he or isn't he?" that makes girls want to find out. He is pretty blatantly gay. It's not fair to us straight guys...

shula_guy
02-06-2011, 10:53 PM
Ben Roethlisberger would be proud of him.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/sports/Mark-Sanchez-Might-Be-Feeling-A-Bit-Nervous-This-Weekend-115330494.html

http://deadspin.com/5752262/mark-sanchezs-17+year+old-lady-friend-has-found-a-lawyer

This isn't the first time Sanchez messed around with a minor. He was arrested in 2006 for sexual assault. What's that sound? Is the phone ringing? Hey Sanchez, Goodell is on the phone.

Do we know the little boys name?

AphexPhin
02-07-2011, 01:59 AM

She does have big beautiful eyes but again, just something wrong about dating/hookin up with a high school student when a guy is in his mid 20s imo. But hey thats just me. If I could give the Dirty any advice it would be stick with chicks in the public eye (like that Sports Illustrated model or the chick from Sopranos).

It was ****ty of that chick to get all pissy about privacy when she is announcing Sanchez texted her on her facebook. Freakin jersey chasin attention whore wants it both ways. Groupies are out of control nowadays

truthbtold
02-07-2011, 03:20 AM
She does have big beautiful eyes but again, just something wrong about dating/hookin up with a high school student when a guy is in his mid 20s imo. But hey thats just me. If I could give the Dirty any advice it would be stick with chicks in the public eye (like that Sports Illustrated model or the chick from Sopranos).

It was ****ty of that chick to get all pissy about privacy when she is announcing Sanchez texted her on her facebook. Freakin jersey chasin attention whore wants it both ways. Groupies are out of control nowadays

That's exactly what drives me crazy about this society. Half of these models you see in SI or anywhere else are under 18 ... but they're all presented in a sexual, alluring, "come over here and f*#k me" way. So what exactly is the message???

"Hey guys ... Look how hot this girl is ... but if you're thinking about sticking your D*#k in her, you must be some kind of pervert"

The hypocrosy, and moralism is such a bunch of bull****.

DisturbedShifty
02-07-2011, 03:28 AM
Even that hot I would still clown on my friend for dating someone that young. My rule of thumb is you should don't date anyone over five years older than yourself or anyone five years younger than yourself.

But besides that, dating someone that young can easly turn stalker status in a heart beat the minute you break up with them.

Vaark
02-07-2011, 07:23 AM

First, he's married and I believe that unlike some lapband-bursting blowhards, both he and wife honor their wedding vows of fidelity. But otherwise, sure he can.. but he's just not desperate enough to plunge any or all of that skank Michelle Ryan's 3 openings while letting Rex suck his toes.

KlausC
02-07-2011, 07:30 AM
If that's her, I can't blame him. No way she looks 17...

I'm pretty sure that isn't the girl.

Locke
02-07-2011, 01:19 PM
I'm pretty sure that isn't the girl.

That makes me feel better. NFL player or not, Sanchez is one goofy looking dude. He shouldn't be getting with girls that hot. Of course, being a millionaire pretty much negates the attractiveness barrier when dating...

nyjunc
02-07-2011, 01:28 PM
It doesn't sound like he did anything illegal but I think he should check IDs before his next fling.

nyjunc
02-07-2011, 01:29 PM

You do realize the dolphins led the league in arrests this past year, right?

Dimitri_0515
02-07-2011, 09:44 PM
Nothing was legally wrong of what Sanchez did. But it is extremely bad PR. On another note, this is nowhere near what Rothlisberger did. Forcefully raping someone is not the same as consenting 17 year olds. I mean shame on Sanchez for what he did, he should know better but there is no way he's getting into legal trouble.

AphexPhin
02-08-2011, 06:35 PM
Nice sig Vaark haha

JETSJETSJETS
02-08-2011, 06:47 PM
http://deadspin.com/#!5755011/the-somewhat-romantic-story-of-mark-sanchez-and-a-17+year+old-girl

Too bad, this was a non story.

swityak11
02-08-2011, 07:07 PM
Young millionaire QB hooks up with hot blonde at a nightclub. Shocking revelation from Deadspin.

If anything that story was about how the girl is a moron for thinking AJ would defy his scumbag nature and not put it up on his site after she talked to him.

SQuinn17
02-09-2011, 10:03 AM
Can't post link from cell phone but it's on fox news if you google his name. Atleast Henne isn't chasing all the girls at St. Thomas lolol!

NY8123
02-09-2011, 10:05 AM
Link

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2011/02/09/new-york-jets-quarterback-allegedly-dating-year-old-girl/

Vaark
02-09-2011, 10:36 AM
she's a smoke and mirror beard: his commercial handlers want the public's perception of him more focused on just-beyond jail bait than on Lance Bass's butthole.

lurking
02-09-2011, 10:45 AM
http://deadspin.com/#!5755011/the-somewhat-romantic-story-of-mark-sanchez-and-a-17+year+old-girl

Too bad, this was a non story.

the best line in that article is....no i'm not going out tonight because i have to go to school in the morning.(high school)

Dolphin Dave
02-09-2011, 10:46 AM
What the hell is a 17 year old doing at a hip NY night club partying? While I think Sanchez is a douchbag, he probably didn't know she was only 17.

lurking
02-09-2011, 10:57 AM
Link

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2011/02/09/new-york-jets-quarterback-allegedly-dating-year-old-girl/

shes ugly

Wildbill3
02-09-2011, 11:06 AM
sigh well this ruins the whole "mark sanchez is gay" joke line.

nyjunc
02-09-2011, 11:07 AM
Can't post link from cell phone but it's on fox news if you google his name. Atleast Henne isn't chasing all the girls at St. Thomas lolol!

FrankenHenne tends to scare off women.

SpurzN703
02-09-2011, 11:07 AM
shes ugly

I second that. I would not....hit it.

Tunaphish429
02-09-2011, 11:08 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Not even that good looking?

I mean Mark Sanchez is suppose to be the man..If your going to risk everything for this your a moron.

SecondhandJet
02-09-2011, 11:22 AM
http://cdn2.famegame.com/share/upload/image/media/8570429_DGangJPlattEKrugerMMansingh_120810.jpg/Array.jpg

Not bad at all. On and off the field, Sanchez don't miss!

Oh, as far as this being "Strike 2". Lets see... the "Strike 1" happened at USC where some chick said that she found herself with Sanchez in bed and didn't know how that happened, so Sanchez got arrested... then later that same day, she recanted and said that her and Mark had consentual sex so all the charges were dropped. Now this "Strike 2"... is with a person of legal age. So what's the beef?

BTW, some of you are forgetting that Sanchez just turned 24. He was 23 at the time. Ask your sisters how old the guys were that they were dating at 17... half of them were in their mid 20s. This is no news aside from the fact that Mark is a huge celebrity.

SecondhandJet
02-09-2011, 11:24 AM
If your going to risk everything for this your a moron.

Risk everything? LMAO! What did he risk? He's also ****ing a very hot bartender from Marquee. He's probably got 20 or so chicks that he's with every month. He's going to be the next Derek Jeter.

Valandui
02-09-2011, 11:25 AM

I bet the Jets organization absolutely loathes that website (favre's weewee pics, latina reporter being harassed, Rex Ryan's embarrassing foot fetish, his wife naked, black guy worshipping her feet, and now the Dirty Sanchez may be in some **** with a 17 yr old)
If they stopped doing stupid sh*t then the site wouldn't have anything to report.

shula_guy
02-09-2011, 11:29 AM
shes ugly

He likes them to look like boys and he dates them young because they are tight and he can pretend its another guys A-hole. He is a Jet.

AphexPhin
02-09-2011, 11:31 AM
If they stopped doing stupid sh*t then the site wouldn't have anything to report.

Oh I agree haha. ANd I am not complaining either. The Jets organization is the gift that keeps on giving with their random controversies. Its not even about arrests or anything like that. Just random **** that makes me & other laugh

Valandui
02-09-2011, 11:32 AM
Actually it's a non-issue since she's legal. She's very young, but it's not a legal issue. Should we look actual legal issues for each team over the last 2 years?

DateDescending Name Team Position Incident
9/21/2010 Braylon Edwards N.Y. Jets WR Arrested on suspicion of drunken driving around 5:15 a.m. in New York. Blood-alcohol content reportedly 0.16.
5/26/2010 Phillip Merling Miami DE Arrested, charged with aggravated battery on pregnant girlfriend.
3/19/2010 Ronnie Brown Miami RB Arrested on suspicion of DUI near Atlanta after being pulled over for changing lanes without signaling. Blood-alcohol content of .158.
2/20/2010 Will Allen Miami CB Arrested, charged with DUI about 3:30 a.m. in Miami Beach. Breath tests showed blood-alcohol content at .152 and .167.
2/6/2010 Tony McDaniel Miami DT Arrested on misdemeanor battery charge after allegedly getting into fight with his girlfriend. Suspended by NFL one game under personal conduct policy. Pleaded no contest to disorderly conduct. Received six months' probation and ordered to attend counseling.
10/5/2009 Will Billingsley Miami CB Arrested, charged with misdemeanor domestic battery and resisting arrest after scratches found on girlfriend's arm and neck.
5/24/2009 Randy Starks Miami DE Arrested, charged with aggravated battery of a police officer in Miami Beach. Reduced to misdemeanor traffic violation, $219 fine, eight hours in traffic classes.

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

No, but he did pick her up by offering a juice box.
Billingsley is actually a Jet now.

Valandui
02-09-2011, 11:34 AM
http://cdn2.famegame.com/share/upload/image/media/8570429_DGangJPlattEKrugerMMansingh_120810.jpg/Array.jpg

Not bad at all. On and off the field, Sanchez don't miss!

Oh, as far as this being "Strike 2". Lets see... the "Strike 1" happened at USC where some chick said that she found herself with Sanchez in bed and didn't know how that happened, so Sanchez got arrested... then later that same day, she recanted and said that her and Mark had consentual sex so all the charges were dropped. Now this "Strike 2"... is with a person of legal age. So what's the beef?

BTW, some of you are forgetting that Sanchez just turned 24. He was 23 at the time. Ask your sisters how old the guys were that they were dating at 17... half of them were in their mid 20s. This is no news aside from the fact that Mark is a huge celebrity.
Ok, she actually pretty cute in this picture. But the other one, definitely not.

AphexPhin
02-09-2011, 11:43 AM
Sanchez asked this 17 yr old if she was going out on a Wednesday night and she replied "I have school tommorrow" (High School):lol2:

Come on Dirty, step your game up you ****in tool. You're the QB of a professional NYC sports team for Christ sakes.:lol: smh

Spesh
02-09-2011, 12:02 PM
Thundersnow, I suspect. I told her I'd make sure it's legal in Jersey for a girl her age to hook up with a 24-year-old man.
"It is. It's 16," she said. "I checked."

And yet...

E.K.: "You can't print my name, I'm under 18, you need consent"

It is just me, or does that seem alittle backwards?

Ah well, many other states(including his "home town") have the age at 18. I have little doubt he will eventually screw up again.

Vaark
02-09-2011, 12:04 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/02/2j2z037-1.jpg

Canadianfishfan
02-09-2011, 12:42 PM
What a dumb girl... Oh well... Not like she really didn't want the publicity. It's only when she got it did she realize it's ugly truth.

SuperMarksBros.
02-09-2011, 12:52 PM
Sig...

swityak11
02-09-2011, 12:53 PM
Look at all the Internet Males claiming she's ugly and they wouldn't immediately take her home. That's funny.

Tunaphish429
02-09-2011, 01:04 PM
Risk everything? LMAO! What did he risk? He's also ****ing a very hot bartender from Marquee. He's probably got 20 or so chicks that he's with every month. He's going to be the next Derek Jeter.

Umm the risk that screwing her was not legal???

I would be scared to death of going to jail for something like this..

All tho, LT raped a hooker and he got probation?

AphexPhin
02-09-2011, 01:05 PM
Look at all the Internet Males claiming she's ugly and they wouldn't immediately take her home. That's funny.

I dont think she is ugly HOWEVER if I was an NFL QB I wouldnt be caught dead hitting on her cause I could get better trim (plus she is in high school) lol

AphexPhin
02-09-2011, 01:08 PM
Vaark I nearly spit my drink out all over my keyboard hahaha

KlausC
02-09-2011, 01:32 PM
Billingsley is actually a Jet now.

And that's relevant how? Should we pull up Marshalls rap sheet too since he's a Fin now?

Ilovemyfins4eva
02-09-2011, 01:51 PM
as a starting qb in nyc, he should be able to do better than a girl like that. however, i have no problem with him banging a 17 year old. if she is legal age in ny which is 17, then nothing wrong with it.

i love younger girls, and ill take any vagina as long as there hot.

however, if i was a starting qb for a team in nyc, my goals would be a lot higher.

lurking
02-09-2011, 02:54 PM

maybe you would lower yourself...but not me...NOW that's funny

KlausC
02-09-2011, 02:59 PM
as a starting qb in nyc, he should be able to do better than a girl like that. however, i have no problem with him banging a 17 year old. if she is legal age in ny which is 17, then nothing wrong with it.

however, if i was a starting qb for a team in nyc, my goals would be a lot higher.

Sometimes you make a choice based on ease of use.

Phinatic8u
02-09-2011, 04:16 PM
I truly can't ****ing believe Willie is here tryin to spin this into something good.

It's a ****ing shame.

BAMAPHIN 22
02-09-2011, 04:57 PM
Online Dish: Mark Sanchez "Sacks" a 17-Year-Old: http://www.sun-sentinel.com/videobeta/?watchId=4b5ea912-9fca-4cc9-8bb3-e935ed05f665

SecondhandJet
02-09-2011, 07:23 PM
Was it a juice bar?

Nah, it was Lavo. It's a pretty upscale spot in Manhattan. The problem is, her father is Konrad Kruger... he's very well known on Wall Street. Obviously children of the rich aren't subject to the same rules as normal people so while many can't even afford to party at Lavo, she was up in there with a fake ID. Apparently she told Sanchez she was 17, but he Sanchized her anyway.

SecondhandJet
02-09-2011, 07:25 PM

He didn't marry her. He took her on a date to his house. She was a one night stand. He's getting known around town as "That Dude" now that Jeter is close to getting engaged. Sanchez probably ran through her whole graduating class in a month. Right after he ran through the Colts and Pats.

Nublar7
02-09-2011, 07:30 PM
He didn't marry her. He took her on a date to his house. She was a one night stand. He's getting known around town as "That Dude" now that Jeter is close to getting engaged. Sanchez probably ran through her whole graduating class in a month. Right after he ran through the Colts and Pats.

The Steelers Sanchezed the heck out the Jets after that though.

SecondhandJet
02-09-2011, 07:35 PM
The Steelers Sanchezed the heck out the Jets after that though.

Lets not turn this into a my-team-sucks-less-than-your-team discussion. This is about Mark the Conqueror.

zackmandude63
02-09-2011, 07:35 PM
well there goes my theory right out the window...

Nublar7
02-09-2011, 08:01 PM
Lets not turn this into a my-team-sucks-less-than-your-team discussion. This is about Mark the Conqueror.

You are the one that brought up the playoff games.

daniel3
02-09-2011, 09:56 PM

Yeah you say that but if you were Sanchez and this girl was all over you and begging for it, who are you to turn her down?

X-Pacolypse
02-09-2011, 10:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDaBAqlJv6I

Spesh
02-10-2011, 12:36 AM

Indeed, how he Conquers high schoolers.

Your a NFL quarterback, you are on national tv (at least) 4 months of the year, and you have a 50 million dollar contract burning in your pocket...and you land high school students. Way to really conquer the scene there Sanchez. I mean, the only other people that can make that claim are community college dropouts willing to buy them wine coolers and hard lemonade.

At least his completion percentage on the field is higher then off the field. Only slightly, but still higher.

Valandui
02-10-2011, 06:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyUUIUjdDRE

JCane
02-10-2011, 06:52 AM
Indeed, how he Conquers high schoolers.

Your a NFL quarterback, you are on national tv (at least) 4 months of the year, and you have a 50 million dollar contract burning in your pocket...and you land high school students. Way to really conquer the scene there Sanchez. I mean, the only other people that can make that claim are community college dropouts willing to buy them wine coolers and hard lemonade.

At least his completion percentage on the field is higher then off the field. Only slightly, but still higher.

This thread has just gone full retard. It has turned into exactly what I thought it would. Dolphins v. Jets and some butthurt Dolphin fans because Mark Sanchez is making it in the NFL and Chad Henne has flopped worse than a Milli Vanilli reunion tour.

Allow JCane to break it down for those who just don't "get it..."

You're a megastar in New York. Possibly the biggest icon in the city next to Derek ****ing Jeter.

This chick below tells you she's 21, 22, 23...whatever and she's throwing that **** on you...

You gonna ask her for an ID or are you gonna pay the tab and take her back to your bedroom.

I dare you to tell this girl no lmao.

99.9% of you would slam that without thinking ONCE about it. And 99.9% of you would try to get that chick pregnant just so you could see her again and show her off. And I'm willing to bet that 90% of you have never slammed anything that hott.

But you're attacking Sanchez for nailing it when she lied about her age.

Shame on you hypocrites.

KlausC
02-10-2011, 10:49 AM
I truly can't ****ing believe Willie is here tryin to spin this into something good.

It's a ****ing shame.

How on earth am I trying to spin it into something good?

lurking
02-10-2011, 12:48 PM
This thread has just gone full retard. It has turned into exactly what I thought it would. Dolphins v. Jets and some butthurt Dolphin fans because Mark Sanchez is making it in the NFL and Chad Henne has flopped worse than a Milli Vanilli reunion tour.

You're a megastar in New York. Possibly the biggest icon in the city next to Derek ****ing Jeter.

This chick below tells you she's 21, 22, 23...whatever and she's throwing that **** on you...

You gonna ask her for an ID or are you gonna pay the tab and take her back to your bedroom.

99.9% of you would slam that without thinking ONCE about it. And 99.9% of you would try to get that chick pregnant just so you could see her again and show her off. And I'm willing to bet that 90% of you have never slammed anything that hott.

Shame on you hypocrites.

:lol:this is not the girl in question.....and if your out of college and playing a mans sport,, you don't bang little girls still in HIGH SCHOOL...maybe your that kind of guy,,but myself and a few others would not do it

Spesh
02-10-2011, 01:22 PM

Shame on you hypocrites.

Never go full retard man...

Anyways, your ignoring one very important fact: he continued to contact her. A very late night (probably drunken, 100% drunken if its me in that situation) meeting at the club, i could certainly understand that. Hell, like the picture you posted suggested, i would probably fall for alot while in a intoxicated stupor. But what i wouldnt do is continue to give her a shout every so often.

This isnt rocket science or a crime scene, you dont need to have a doctorate to figure out if someone is old enough to vote. With all the things i mentioned, he is still chasing jail bait.

As well, discovering is a woman is to young to order a drink at a club/bar/social enviroment just isnt that difficult.

daniel3
02-10-2011, 01:25 PM

Shame on you hypocrites.

I hope that girl in the post stays as far away from you as possible. Get her pregnant just so you can see her again? Hope you're not stalking her either.

DolfanDonny
02-10-2011, 01:39 PM
This is probably the first of many posts to come, and this is and will be reported through every media outlet that can do it.

Just click the link (it's for real): http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1355507/Jets-Mark-Sanchez-sex-storm-pictures-17-year-old-student-Eliza-Kruger.html?ITO=1490

Should provide some great entertainment as we begin trudging through what we know will be a long off-season.

Happy reading (and viewing!)...

~DolfanDonny

Heinegrabber
02-10-2011, 01:43 PM
this was in the beats of the east section already. not sure why it's news. if it's legal age of consent, it's legal.. not news. although if there was any sexting, explicit image laws are still federal and 18. so the sex may be legal, but if he has any nudie pictures of her, that's illegal, and he could serve time.

UHHS
02-10-2011, 02:14 PM
The girl is Hot ? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT. Put a bag over her head and she would be fine. The girl is 17, legal age in NJ is 16 and Sanchez is 24. I am 7 years older then my wife and have been married for 29 years. I see no big deal here at all. It was her choice to get the attention by putting pictures up of the bedroom and bragging about doing him. When I was young the drinking age in NYC was 18, we were over there when we were 15. Nothing here other then a wealthy spoiled brat young lady bragging on the fact she banged and NFL qb.

KevInMotion
Here's hoping he gets in trouble for some "kiddie porn" on his celly.
I'm crossing my fingers, and toes.

Rich22
Sorry but she ain't that hot. He should be doing much better than that!! Maybe Rex needs to teach him a few things about the foot to give him a bigger selection to choose from.

Vaark
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/02/2mc6cdi-1.jpg

Vertical Limit
02-10-2011, 02:30 PM
That girl looks 17 and she even looks like she has her baby teeth. :lol: There's no question he knew what he was getting himself into.

Nas Escobar
02-10-2011, 02:37 PM
I've turned down chicks hotter than her, Marky must have been sipping on the syrup that night and was finnin' to get his noodle wet.

Phantom
02-10-2011, 02:39 PM
and we still don't have a qb.

jree
02-10-2011, 02:49 PM
That girl looks 17 and she even looks like she has her baby teeth. :lol: There's no question he knew what he was getting himself into.

hahahahahahahaha @ baby teeth

When did Sanchez get traded to the dolphins?

This girl is busted. He went from Meadow Soprano to this...smh

I'm not disappointed b/c its only a 7 year age difference and the fact that its legal should be a non-issue, but this is a guy that hangs out with VS models on the reg and the first thing that comes to mind is that this girl is busted.

lurking
02-10-2011, 02:50 PM

Shame on you hypocrites.

heres the girl in question http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/02/article13555070D1C2DC4000005DC614_634x96-1.jpg

beanh8er
02-10-2011, 02:52 PM
hahahahahahahaha @ baby teeth

When did Sanchez get traded to the dolphins?

This girl is busted. He went from Meadow Soprano to this...smh

I'm not disappointed b/c its only a 7 year age difference and the fact that its legal should be a non-issue, but this is a guy that hangs out with VS models on the reg and the first thing that comes to mind is that this girl is busted.

This.

Calgaryfin
02-10-2011, 02:52 PM
Another dropped pass from Sanchez

dreday
02-10-2011, 02:55 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif (http://hotchyx.com/)

i guess the football field isn't the only place this dude makes bad decisions...

AphexPhin
02-10-2011, 02:59 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/02/2mc6cdi-1.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::up:

kizzaboo
02-10-2011, 03:59 PM

Funny you should say the article has gone full retard.

Shame on you hypocrites.

Read the article for god sakes.

Eliza claims that she had been celebrating at New York nightspots when she truck up a relationship with Sanchez.
When she told him she was only 17-years-old he allegedly said: 'Well we can still talk, but I can't see you until you are 18,' to which she replied: 'Actually 17 is legal in New York.'

The law would not prohibit such a relationship if conducted in either New York, where the age of consent is 17, or New Jersey, where 16 is the legal age to consent.
The high school student claims that she met him at Manhattan club Lavo on New Year's Eve. They talked, flirted and danced before swapping numbers.
He later contacted her by text and brought her to exclusive sushi restaurant Nobu early last month.
The girl told Deadspin: 'We went back to his place in Jersey after dinner. He lives on a golf course. There was a big storm.'
Asked if she 'hooked up' after the dinner she said, 'Yeah,' albeit somewhat reluctantly, according to the website.
When the editor told her he would check to make sure it was legal for a girl her age to be sexually involved with a man of Sanchez's age, the girl reportedly replied: 'It is. It's 16. I checked.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1355507/Jets-Mark-Sanchez-sex-storm-pictures-17-year-old-student-Eliza-Kruger.html#ixzz1DaV4GOA6

dolpns13
02-10-2011, 04:09 PM
Whoops. Looks like Sanchez is in some trouble.

Apparently in the state of new jersey the age of consent is 17. If true no harm no foul..

That girl is not hot. Looks like a chunker. Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder in this case

dolpns13
02-10-2011, 04:41 PM
Read the article for god sakes.

Eliza claims that she had been celebrating at New York nightspots when she truck up a relationship with Sanchez.
When she told him she was only 17-years-old he allegedly said: 'Well we can still talk, but I can't see you until you are 18,' to which she replied: 'Actually 17 is legal in New York.'

The law would not prohibit such a relationship if conducted in either New York, where the age of consent is 17, or New Jersey, where 16 is the legal age to consent.
The high school student claims that she met him at Manhattan club Lavo on New Year's Eve. They talked, flirted and danced before swapping numbers.
He later contacted her by text and brought her to exclusive sushi restaurant Nobu early last month.
The girl told Deadspin: 'We went back to his place in Jersey after dinner. He lives on a golf course. There was a big storm.'
Asked if she 'hooked up' after the dinner she said, 'Yeah,' albeit somewhat reluctantly, according to the website.
When the editor told her he would check to make sure it was legal for a girl her age to be sexually involved with a man of Sanchez's age, the girl reportedly replied: 'It is. It's 16. I checked.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1355507/Jets-Mark-Sanchez-sex-storm-pictures-17-year-old-student-Eliza-Kruger.html#ixzz1DaV4GOA6

The age of consent in NY isn't 17 but 17 and 3 months. This is because if the girl gets pregnant, she will be 18 when she has the baby.

KlausC
02-10-2011, 05:04 PM
Awesome thread title.

tay0365
02-10-2011, 05:52 PM
The girl is Hot ? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT. Put a bag over her head and she would be fine. The girl is 17, legal age in NJ is 16 and Sanchez is 24. I am 7 years older then my wife and have been married for 29 years. I see no big deal here at all. It was her choice to get the attention by putting pictures up of the bedroom and bragging about doing him. When I was young the drinking age in NYC was 18, we were over there when we were 15. Nothing here other then a wealthy spoiled brat young lady bragging on the fact she banged and NFL qb.

There is a difference once both parties reach the right age but when one is a teen, and the other is not, it is a bit wrong.
Question: Does 17yro w/ a 10yro...24yro w/ a 17yro....21yro w/ a 28yro all sound the same, or does it sound better as both parties get closer to 21?

Built2Win
02-10-2011, 06:17 PM
[QUOTE=JCane;1063814537]This thread has just gone full retard. It has turned into exactly what I thought it would. Dolphins v. Jets and some butthurt Dolphin fans because Mark Sanchez is making it in the NFL and Chad Henne has flopped worse than a Milli Vanilli reunion tour.

Shame on you hypocrites.
:lol:[/QUOTe

the brown haired girl has fake boobs no *** pretty face though
the blond is a little above average a dime a dozen..
and quite frankly if its the blond most average joes could do better

HurriPhin
02-10-2011, 06:36 PM

My wife makes her look like dog food.

No legs, fake boobs and she's no taller than a troll. No thanks.

AphexPhin
02-10-2011, 07:24 PM
Awesome thread title.

Oh quit acting so butthurt. This is a Dolphins website for christ sakes. We like to make fun of the baffoons on your team. If Ronnie Brown hooked up with a chick still in high school I guarantee you guys would be clownin on him over at thegaygreen.

KlausC
02-10-2011, 07:34 PM
Oh quit acting so butthurt. This is a Dolphins website for christ sakes. We like to make fun of the baffoons on your team. If Ronnie Brown hooked up with a chick still in high school I guarantee you guys would be clownin on him over at thegaygreen.

I'm not butthurt at all. I'm laughing at the stupidity.

Nublar7
02-10-2011, 07:45 PM

Sanchez's stupidity?

Built2Win
02-10-2011, 09:10 PM
the blond blows and is average she is lucky she got sanchized..
i hear she has an attorney now looking into foul play..

Maybe he tried anal and invited rex to check her feet..

Dimitri_0515
02-10-2011, 11:23 PM
That picture above is not her.

AphexPhin
02-11-2011, 12:54 AM

Oh gotcha. Like Rex Ryan's stupidity(putting his wife involved with a black guy on the internet) or Sanchez's stupidity(banging high school chicks). Good to know brah:lol2:

tay0365
02-11-2011, 01:22 PM

Of Sanchez? Yea, it's pretty funny, but also quite sad at the same time.

X-Pacolypse
02-11-2011, 02:58 PM
heres the girl in question http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/02/article13555070D1C2DC4000005DC614_634x96-1.jpg

How could he NOT know that she was underage? It's so freaking obvious just looking at her.

KlausC
02-11-2011, 05:33 PM
How could he NOT know that she was underage? It's so freaking obvious just looking at her.

He couldn't possibly know she was underage because she's not. 17 is legal in NY and he knew she was 17.

Guy must have a thing for younger girls. I'll bet more than half the fins fans posting in this thread watch 18 YO teens in porn on a regular basis.

ckparrothead
02-11-2011, 06:30 PM
Yeah seriously the actual chick (not the one with the green car...YOWSA) really does look like she's in high school. There's no way you don't know she's at the very least straddling the border of legality.

She's got a little bit of that Elizabeth Shue wide-faced look...you know, back when Elizabeth Shue was 17 YEARS OLD.

When people linked up that picture of the girl in the green car I was about to give Mark Sanchez a high five. Now that the actual picture comes out, I'm a little creeped out, not gonna lie.

lurking
02-11-2011, 06:41 PM
He couldn't possibly know she was underage because she's not. 17 is legal in NY and he knew she was 17.

Guy must have a thing for younger girls. I'll bet more than half the fins fans posting in this thread watch 18 YO teens in porn on a regular basis.
when your 24 years old, you don't troll for high school girls.

Daytona Fin
02-11-2011, 11:05 PM
this whole situation reminds of the michael jackson/lisa marie presley fling. its just a front. for those of you who cant see through the bs, you will one day.

id bet anyone on the over, that sanchez has more than 5 wham songs on his ipod.

a grown woman would see right through sanchez fake masculinity. high school girls are immature and cant recognize a twinkie when they interact with one.