PDA

View Full Version : NYJunc look here!

SpurzN703
02-09-2011, 10:53 AM
Your inbox is apparently full with PM's. I have your sig ready. Send me a message for it when you can :lol:

Tunaphish429
02-09-2011, 11:15 AM
Who is Pm'ing Junc? Stop that!

nyjunc
02-09-2011, 11:29 AM
Sorry about that, try now.

SpurzN703
02-09-2011, 12:41 PM
Your inbox is full again

nyjunc
02-09-2011, 01:04 PM
sorry, try now

miamiron
02-09-2011, 04:42 PM
Who is Pm'ing Junc?

17 year old girls

SpurzN703
02-09-2011, 09:51 PM
17 year old girls

******* are ******* :chuckle: (bewbies)

ReppinThe941
03-04-2011, 09:39 AM
Doing a troll's dirty work? I have lost all respect for you.

What happened to the good ol days when me and ice phin were dominating trolls in the Depths?

Whats the world coming to?

nyjunc
03-04-2011, 09:42 AM

What happened to the good ol days when me and ice phin were dominating trolls in the Depths?

who are you?

ReppinThe941
03-04-2011, 09:43 AM
17 year old girls
? She has to be at least old enough to collect wellfair. We all know Junc's not the wealthiest of ppl. I mean for heaven sakes all he does is sit on FH, which is wierd cuz last time i checked this is a fins fan site (for the most part, we dont claim the dumb ones).

ReppinThe941
03-04-2011, 09:45 AM
who are you?
Im the guy who told you that you would hae another playoff letdown, guess what i was right Dawg! and the Jets still dont mean JUNK!

nyjunc
03-04-2011, 09:48 AM
Im the guy who told you that you would hae another playoff letdown, guess what i was right Dawg! and the Jets still dont mean JUNK!

I don't know why I am hunoring you but you guys would kill to have the "disappointment" of reaching the AFC Championship Game.

JCane
03-04-2011, 09:54 AM
JCane is the most dominating troll in Internet history.

Well, I'll settle for second behind Supercity.

ReppinThe941
03-04-2011, 09:55 AM
I don't know why I am hunoring you but you guys would kill to have the "disappointment" of reaching the AFC Championship Game.
lol, in all honesty dude what do you do?
You seriously have so little of a life that you sit on a MIAMI DOLPHINS fan site all day long and play with yourself. GET A LIFE BRAH!
There once was a time that me and my crew would have just taken you out.
Im just letting you know im gonna be around and i have been around, A LOT LONGER THAN YOU HAVE.

Im one of those users wtih 3 differnt usernames. I hardly ever post!

But i am just so sick of the **** love fest everyone has with you, i dont like you, i dont like your team, and i dont like that you have so little on your mind u sit on your arse all day.

nyjunc
03-04-2011, 10:47 AM
You seriously have so little of a life that you sit on a MIAMI DOLPHINS fan site all day long and play with yourself. GET A LIFE BRAH!
Im just letting you know im gonna be around and i have been around, A LOT LONGER THAN YOU HAVE.

But i am just so sick of the **** love fest everyone has with you, i dont like you, i dont like your team, and i dont like that you have so little on your mind u sit on your arse all day.

You just called me "brah" and you are telling me to get a life?:lol2:

You said you don't like me even though you don't know me and you are telling me to get a life?:lol:

You have issues, you should seek help.

Tunaphish429
03-04-2011, 10:50 AM

I sit on here all day too..I am just getting paid while I am doing it.. Its really awesome man..You should look into it.

Bumpus
03-04-2011, 12:54 PM

:lol: None of your 3 usernames existed before April 2010. When exactly were the good ol days? :lol:

Don't get me wrong ... Junc is a troll who should be bashed (:chuckle:) but, you're acting as if you've been here for years.

Vaark
03-04-2011, 03:05 PM

but once you determine his methodology, also one of the more transparent ones :chuckle:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/03/1o95hl-1.jpg

ReppinThe941
04-19-2011, 01:09 AM
:lol: None of your 3 usernames existed before April 2010. When exactly were the good ol days? :lol:

Don't get me wrong ... Junc is a troll who should be bashed (:chuckle:) but, you're acting as if you've been here for years.

I have been here for years. I have been banned like 5 times. I am a shight talker. In all actuality i have had roughly 10 dif user names. And if you need confirmation of my level hit up the sickest member ever to post, ice.

And you your not familiar with him then your a virgin.

I joined Feb 04 under "14yearoldfinfan"

ReppinThe941
04-19-2011, 01:13 AM
I sit on here all day too..I am just getting paid while I am doing it.. Its really awesome man..You should look into it.
You live in Syracuse NY. What else are you gonna do? Shovel snow? See i actually live in FL. There are these things called the beach and babes and budd. I happen to enjoy all of them. But you sit on here all day, i bet you have one nasty beach body bruh!

SpurzN703
04-19-2011, 09:46 AM

Considering I never knew you existed until now, I won't lose sleep over not being respected by you :)

AquaInferno
04-19-2011, 03:47 PM
I had higher hopes for this thread when I came in here. Brah used like 50 times gave me a slight chuckle though. 1990's FTW?

tylerdolphin
04-19-2011, 05:06 PM

Being second to Supercity is nothing to scoff at. I think that Jester guy that knocks out terrorist websites and too down godhatesfags.com for a month could take first prize though. He uses his trolling ability for the good of the people.

tylerdolphin
04-19-2011, 05:08 PM
but once you determine his methodology, also one of the more transparent ones :chuckle:

Tell that to the hundreds of people that jumped headfirst into the dirt and Dan Reeves trolls :lol: