PDA

View Full Version : Just talked to Vince Young...

YoungLee
02-15-2011, 01:09 AM
Fighter of the nightman

JCane
02-15-2011, 01:10 AM
You mean, you could understand him?

miami234ever
02-15-2011, 01:13 AM
I honestly think the best option is to get someone like Vince Young in free agency and then draft a QB early in the draft to compete with Henne next season. Cool story though definitley!

Kdawg954
02-15-2011, 01:19 AM
I know people feel that it is all about winning as a fan . . . and maybe Vince Young is a better option than Henne (very subjective) . . . but a team needs to have some morals also and try to avoid the "head cases" at all times. Vince Young is a head case, he isn't very smart, he has been on and off hurt and he hasn't won anything in 5 years being in the NFL, and this was with a team that consistently was a top 4 team in the AFC the earlier part of the 2000's. Those Rose Bowl days are long gone . . . and Vince is NOT the same QB. We have waited this long, I rather keep waiting before I bring this potential cancer into our lockerroom. We don't need that at the QB position.

:lol: Imagine Vince in Miami . . . I don't think people understand the influences we have in South Florida . . . Vince thinks he was throwing it up in Tennessee and in Texas, that is nothing . . . Vince will get into trouble in Miami . . . guaranteed. I want a real stop gap QB and transisition into a younger QB.

Abhenne7
02-15-2011, 01:29 AM
vince young needs to stay away from miami as best as he can

YoungLee
02-15-2011, 01:32 AM
^While I don't think he's the long term answer, I think he's better than what we got. I've seen JCane's stats on Henne/Young vs. the AFC East but I've seen Henne suck it up too long. When the Titans started 0-6, vince came in and had them in the hunt. Even last year his numbers were pretty good. People said the same thing about Brandon Marshall coming to Miami. He went to college in Austin, which is not only bigger than Miami but is a huge party city full of narcotics. UT players are always getting pinched.

Bumpus
02-15-2011, 01:38 AM
Tell him that Bump wants the $20 he owes me. :up:

YoungLee
02-15-2011, 01:40 AM
^Was it for a key bump?

JCane
02-15-2011, 01:41 AM
^While I don't think he's the long term answer, I think he's better than what we got. I've seen JCane's stats on Henne/Young vs. the AFC East but I've seen Henne suck it up too long. When the Titans started 0-6, vince came in and had them in the hunt. Even last year his numbers were pretty good. People said the same thing about Brandon Marshall coming to Miami. He went to college in Austin, which is not only bigger than Miami but is a huge party city full of narcotics. UT players are always getting pinched.

Have you seen Vince Young suck it up long enough?

:lol:

Apparently not.

Get the NFL package and DVR a game of his this year if anyone wants his sorry ***.

Possum
02-15-2011, 01:44 AM
tweets or it didnt happen.

Kdawg954
02-15-2011, 01:47 AM

Narcotics? That's it? That little sissy town. And the city of Austin is in no way as big as the Miami-Fort Lauderdale-Palm Beach metorpolitan area. Those 3 counties are pushing 10 million strong, and it takes over 3 hours to drive through all 3 counties. Nothing compares to South Florida as a spot to "get in trouble".

Brandon Marshall had different issues from Vince . . . Brandon is from Florida and he is a "diva" WR . . Vince is a QB who is "easily influenced by the people he is around". That is not Marshall.

Bumpus
02-15-2011, 01:49 AM

TKAllDay
02-15-2011, 01:49 AM
Was finatic there on a valentines day date with Vince? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

YoungLee
02-15-2011, 01:57 AM
Tweets? Nothing happened as I stated in the OP. Call his restaurant and ask if he was there I guess..

I'm not gonna argue about which city is worse lol. I'm from Miami guy. The city of Austin is bigger than the city of Miami. Of course it isn't bigger than 3 counties combined. What did you do when you came to Austin?

JCane
02-15-2011, 02:10 AM
Was finatic there on a valentines day date with Vince? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/01/30sy9hv-1.gif?t=1264824604

JCane
02-15-2011, 02:11 AM
The city of Miami is actually very, very small.

etsudolfan
02-15-2011, 02:12 AM
did you let him finish his McNuggets and play with his toy before you asked him this?

Kdawg954
02-15-2011, 02:16 AM
Tweets? Nothing happened as I stated in the OP. Call his restaurant and ask if he was there I guess..

I'm not gonna argue about which city is worse lol. I'm from Miami guy. The city of Austin is bigger than the city of Miami. Of course it isn't bigger than 3 counties combined. What did you do when you came to Austin?

I mean that is like saying South Beach isn't Miami or not counting Hialeah, Miami Gardens, North Miami, etc. Point being Vince isn't the brightest guy and being in a town unfamiliar to him where there is alot of celebrities and "people" that will try to become friends and place him in the wrong situations and crowds just isn't the environment we needed from this mentally unstable person.

And, he just isn't that good of a QB to be taking that kind of risk on.

LOL @ your response to the "Tweets or it didn't happen" comment.

Possum
02-15-2011, 02:28 AM
LOL @ your response to the "Tweets or it didn't happen" comment.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/10/sarcasm-1.jpg

YoungLee
02-15-2011, 02:29 AM
I guess I should also include San Antonio because its 3 counties and only 90 minutes away and that helps my point. My point is, people can get in trouble anywhere: you don't need to have glow sticks and the beach and "people" to do so. Have you even done anything in Austin? No diss to Miami. Its where I'm from an home to most of my family.

I didn't feel a need to get "proof" because it honestly isn't that cool of a story. I've met Earl Thomas, Colt, Kindle, etc and I don't feel cooler for it.

YoungLee
02-15-2011, 02:38 AM
Vince Young might now be the best thing for Miami but I'm not against picking him up if he's cheap and improves our passing game. As for his mental issues, I really don't know what was going on in his head. I know depression/anxiety is pretty common these days and temporary for the most part. He looked happy tonight and he owns a pretty classy restaurant now. I'm not sure if anyone knows what's going on in his head right now.

Valandui
02-15-2011, 02:41 AM

I'll tweet it when I get home. Then it will be official.

Kdawg954
02-15-2011, 02:45 AM
I guess I should also include San Antonio because its 3 counties and only 90 minutes away and that helps my point. My point is, people can get in trouble anywhere: you don't need to have glow sticks and the beach and "people" to do so. Have you even done anything in Austin? No diss to Miami. Its where I'm from an home to most of my family.

I didn't feel a need to get "proof" because it honestly isn't that cool of a story. I've met Earl Thomas, Colt, Kindle, etc and I don't feel cooler for it.

I have never been to Austin, but I'm sure the "party scene" is nothing like South Florida's. But you are right, I wouldn't know. I still don't like Vince Young :lol:

Where else can a football player celebrate with a former president for his birthday a few weeks ago :lol:

Club Mansion, South Beach . . . I wonder who Vince Young would be celebrating with when he gets down here?

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/02/ochocclinton-1.jpg

Arsenal WV
02-15-2011, 02:45 AM
You need to provide pictures or this event never took place. Post your dinner receipt on here too.

Receipts prove everything my man.

YoungLee
02-15-2011, 02:49 AM
I have the bag that says "Vince Young Steakhouse." Its not one of those knock offs like the cam wake jerseys lol

JCane
02-15-2011, 02:51 AM
I have the bag that says "Vince Young Steakhouse." Its not one of those knock offs like the cam wake jerseys lol

Well since there can only be ONE true authentic Cam Wake jersey...

cafinfan408
02-15-2011, 02:52 AM
We dont have chris johnson to help the fronts he sees.
Though i do like how ye worked with kenny britt last year...
I dont think i care if its henne or young tbh

YoungLee
02-15-2011, 03:07 AM
If politicians are who he would be partying with, I don't think we have much to worry about.

Kdawg954
02-15-2011, 03:17 AM
If politicians are who he would be partying with, I don't think we have much to worry about.

Yea I can imagine that conversation . . .

Lord Of Miami
02-15-2011, 03:24 AM
I lived in Both Miami and Austin for years and have crazy mad love for both places but the City of Austin is a lil bit bigger and the downtown has more of a "big city" feel to it but when it comes to the metro area Miami has a population of over 5.5 million and Austin has a population of 1.7 million.

Them numbers are from the 2009 U.S. Census.

With living in both places i can tell you my brother was a pot head try any drug loser in Miami and when we moved to Austin he didn't slow down at all.

Anyways..... if you want to shake your *** in da club and are hoping to hook up with a model, go to Miami.

If you want to See the best live music with the most variety in the world go to Austin....and to be real 6th street in Austin isn't taking a back seat to any city's night life.

As for Young he's not right in the head but i still think he's a better QB then Chad right now, ether way i don't see ether here in two years.

Bumpus
02-15-2011, 03:30 AM

I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to see pics of an official "Vince Young Steakhouse" cocktail napkin (complete with moisture ring stain) before I can give creedence to this tale.

TKAllDay
02-15-2011, 04:20 AM
I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to see pics of an official "Vince Young Steakhouse" cocktail napkin (complete with moisture ring stain) before I can give creedence to this tale.

Moisture ring stain or it didnt happen

YoungLee
02-15-2011, 04:34 AM
Yall haters get ya money up. I eat 60 dollar ribeyes (albeit a wee bit dry) and yall eat mcribs. Lol.

Lord of Miami isn't fibbing about 6th. Just a huge focking party like mardi gras on bourban. Both cities are great. Come out for any sort of holiday or event, especially st pattys, halloween or sxsw and have fun.

JCane
02-15-2011, 04:37 AM
Honest question...

Does it really matter who the better option is between Chad Henne and Vince Young is?

Does it really matter?

When the end result is that we suck, does it really matter who the better option is?

YoungLee
02-15-2011, 04:40 AM
^I think we should have the best quarterback we can get. I doubt Sparano and Ireland go into next season with what we have.

JCane
02-15-2011, 05:03 AM
^I think we should have the best quarterback we can get. I doubt Sparano and Ireland go into next season with what we have.

Does it really matter which baboon at Burger King makes your fries if it all tastes the same?

Flip Tanneflop
02-15-2011, 05:11 AM

Thats just a great line.

Possum
02-15-2011, 05:15 AM
Honest question...

Does it really matter who the better option is between Chad Henne and Vince Young is?

Does it really matter?

When the end result is that we suck, does it really matter who the better option is?
I like my pile of **** with sprinkles on it. To put it into perspective.

JCane
02-15-2011, 05:42 AM
I like my pile of **** with sprinkles on it. To put it into perspective.

Your one liners are on fire tonight.

YoungLee
02-15-2011, 05:43 AM
There's always the good one. I go to the good taco cabana because the other one's eggs aren't as good. I see your point though. I won't be overly excited if we get Young. I won't be disappointed if we don't. Hopefully its because we drafted someone. I know you're somewhat a supporter of Kolb, and he's pretty identical to Henne statistically and also hasn't done anything. Basically as with VY, we would suck.

shula_guy
02-15-2011, 06:26 AM

Do you have an authenticated restaurant receipt? Newspaper evidence that Vince was there also? Eyewitness accounts of the exchange?

Valandui
02-15-2011, 06:29 AM
There's always the good one. I go to the good taco cabana because the other one's eggs aren't as good. I see your point though. I won't be overly excited if we get Young. I won't be disappointed if we don't. Hopefully its because we drafted someone. I know you're somewhat a supporter of Kolb, and he's pretty identical to Henne statistically and also hasn't done anything. Basically as with VY, we would suck.
I agree. There are four Taco Bells but one good one.

Possum
02-15-2011, 06:53 AM
Your one liners are on fire tonight.

i bring the truth.

Arsenal WV
02-15-2011, 07:00 AM

Good. Go ahead and post a picture of that bag then. We need proof my man. Hopefully you understand.

Seriously, post the picture.

Possum
02-15-2011, 07:22 AM
Good. Go ahead and post a picture of that bag then. We need proof my man. Hopefully you understand.

Seriously, post the picture.:jcane:

shula_guy
02-15-2011, 08:10 AM
I thought the guy was legit but since he is not providing proof I am having my doubts now, I'm calling this myth;

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/02/thumbnailaspxq422033169642id2104dd99d8a2-1.jpg

It was painfull to do but without sufficent evidence the OP left me no alternative.

flynryan15
02-15-2011, 08:11 AM

Paper or plastic bag? Do you have a plastic or a styrofoam togo contsiner? Going to need to see a tweet link with a picture of your togo cup or this didn't happen!

Tunaphish429
02-15-2011, 09:53 AM
Vince Young coming to Miami?

Dont see it.

Markcalius
02-15-2011, 10:28 AM
Anyways..... if you want to shake your *** in da club and are hoping to hook up with a model, go to Miami.

If you want to See the best live music with the most variety in the world go to Austin....and to be real 6th street in Austin isn't taking a back seat to any city's night life.

Great comparison. ...And I'm surprised how many other people on here have lived in both Miami and Austin. Maybe I shouldn't be though, considering my neighbors here in Austin are a Cuban couple and a Nicaraguan/Brazilian couple also from Miami.

Main thing I miss after five years is the cafe cubano/coladas. And Casola's.

vagrantprodigy
02-15-2011, 10:55 AM

Austin metro area has less than 2 million people. Miami has like 5.5 million.

tylerdolphin
02-15-2011, 11:13 AM
This thread went much better than I expected.

tylerdolphin
02-15-2011, 11:20 AM
Im patiently waiting for confirmation pics. Its my opinion that the OP is lying about this ordeal, but Im sure the pic will convince me otherwise. Also, write FH on the bag and date it just so we can be sure. Thanks in advance.

Wildbill3
02-15-2011, 11:28 AM
vince young math... 2+2 = you're pissing me the hell off.

DKphin
02-15-2011, 11:29 AM
You mean, you could understand him?:lol2:

Dolphanboy101
02-15-2011, 11:30 AM
I don't get why people are so against VY. I mean give me a F'in break already. WE LOST 7 HOME GAMES. HENNE IS NOT THE GUY. VY isn't either for a long term solution, but the way this defense is playing and if the holes are filled with some decent signings, VY can bring this team to the SB. The guy has talent. You guys say hes stupid and has an IQ of about 67, are you guys his friends? Are you his next door neighbor? I don't give a **** how ignorant this guy is or his lack of common sense, I'm tired of the same BS year after year. Henning was horrible, but the Offense was only HALF his faul IMO. HENNE HAS GOT TO GO.

flynryan15
02-15-2011, 11:44 AM
Come on man a valet tag produce something or this is a bull****!

shula_guy
02-15-2011, 11:55 AM
This thread went much better than I expected.

I know...... Im just as disappointed as you are :lol:

flynryan15
02-15-2011, 12:10 PM
Well the op refuses to produce a receipt, Togo bag, Togo box, Togo cup, or Valet slip. So either it was a fake Vince Young spotting, or perhaps a fake steakhouse that stole Vince Youngs name.

vagrantprodigy
02-15-2011, 12:10 PM
I don't get why people are so against VY. HENNE HAS GOT TO GO.

Ok, first part. The guy is a moron. He was so dumb that Norm probably wanted to commit suicide when he got drafted. He has a hard time learning a playbook, and is a crybaby.

Second part... Henne doesn't have to go, and he won't be going. He'll probably be the starter this year. Get over it.

Why the hell would anyone pay that much money to eat somewhere with VY's name on it? I understand wanting to eat somewhere like Shula's, or even Bert Reynold's restaurant back in the day, but VY? really?

shula_guy
02-15-2011, 12:14 PM
Ok, first part. The guy is a moron. He was so dumb that Norm probably wanted to commit suicide when he got drafted. He has a hard time learning a playbook, and is a crybaby.

Second part... Henne doesn't have to go, and he won't be going. He'll probably be the starter this year. Get over it.

Are you going to "get over it" if Henne rides the pine next year?

vagrantprodigy
02-15-2011, 12:21 PM
Are you going to "get over it" if Henne rides the pine next year?

Unless we have VY in there crying in the huddle because someone said something mean to him :D

I highly doubt that'll happen though. Henne isn't as bad as a few of you make him out to be, and I think with the new offensive system, and hopefully a better OL and running game, he'll at the least be adequate, which likely will be better than most anyone we can bring in, unless we give up the draft in a trade, or hit on a rookie in the draft who is surprisingly NFL ready.

Vaark
02-15-2011, 12:27 PM

This should confirm the OP's credibility. In the era of instant digital gratification, it's damn near impossible to maintain anonymity. So "ask and ye shall receive" :

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/02/2hwf9ec-1.jpg

Kdawg954
02-15-2011, 12:29 PM
This should confirm the OP's credibility. In the era of instant digital gratification, it's damn near impossible to maintain anonymity. So "ask and ye shall receive" :

YoungLee
02-15-2011, 12:52 PM
If finheaven was capable of uploading photos via mobile mode I'd upload a pic when I get home to prove validity of my riveting tale. Just the bag.

jdm07m
02-15-2011, 12:53 PM
I dont know what everyone's talking about Vince Young apparently "sucking"... last time I checked.. the year Chris Johnson rushed for 2000 yds. they began the season 0-6 under Kerry Collins starting and CJ still tearing it up... miraculously when the Owner told Fisher to put Young in... the titans went 8-2... and young was putting up pretty solid numbers (not to mention his remarkable performance against Houston, us and Arizona that year).. Titans finished 8-8 with Young starting in all of their 8 wins... also...he was a rookie of the year and even tho he had a rough sophmore year.. he still lead the titans to a playoff game when they had no real running threat other then him and a slow lendale white with no WRs (Kenny Britt came after CJ) .... This year Young before his injury had the best QB rating in the NFL.... look it up if you dont believe me... this was all without (Randy Moss who busted this year and an injured Kenny Britt)....another bright point is that after his rookie year... his teammates all voted for him to be captain of the team every year thereafter.... BOTTOM LINE my point is that if your saying Vince Young has sucked this whole time... then you need to just shut ur mouth and actually watch the games and look at the numbers... the guy has an uncanny ability to win big games and puts up solid numbers as of recently.... yea he has emotional breakdown issues... but with the right kind of positive re-enforcement thru his teammates and coaches... the guy can seriously be a dangerous weapon against other teams... ppl said the same crap about Michael Vick before Philly had the balls to pick him up...Philly made the playoffs and Vick was considered a strong candidate for NFL MVP.... as a real miami dolphins fan since 1987 (when i started actually watching football), and not one of these bandwagon phonies that spit out a bunch of crap after watching one season of the dolphins, i hope our Front office has the balls to pick up Vince Young because god knows we havent had alot of ballsy administrations since Jimmy Johnson (where even that was pretty questionable)

tylerdolphin
02-15-2011, 12:53 PM
If finheaven was capable of uploading photos via mobile mode I'd upload a pic when I get home to prove validity of my riveting tale. Just the bag.
Use a real computer. Im growing impatient.

YoungLee
02-15-2011, 12:57 PM
Impatience is a trait caused by excessive estrogen. I'd rather you just not believe it tbh.

jdm07m
02-15-2011, 12:59 PM
dude how r u gonna justify how bad henne is.... yea he might still have the ability to be a good QB, even Drew Brees was proclaimed to have sucked at one point when he was in san diego... but look at the numbers....the guy has never had more TDs then Ints in a season... he stares down his recievers all the time and is inconsistent accuracy wise as well.... hes got a gun ill give him that... but bottom line is that he choked almost every week this year and got significantly worse with Brandon Marshall at his side.... not to mention he threw more INTs then TDs this year against some of the worst pass defenses in the league (Patriots, Lions)

Valandui
02-15-2011, 01:03 PM
Need pics and a Twitter post. In fact, take pics of the Twitter post or else it didn't happen.

YoungLee
02-15-2011, 01:12 PM
Jdm07, but but he's a big ol crybaby which is worse than Henne being a pu**y. Lol. People are more concerned with my interaction with him than his game.

And you're right. I remember posters here saying Vick was done and won't ever do anything again

Tunaphish429
02-15-2011, 01:13 PM
You know what I'm saying..Blah blah, blah blah, You know what I am saying..

Coutra gwramma, ya heard

jdm07m
02-15-2011, 01:29 PM
he may be a cry baby... but i think alot of his issues are similar to Marshalls in Denver.... he wants to win games and wants to play the game... the guy does have baggage too (his best friend was killed in front of him when he was younger, he nearly died when he was 10, his mom use to be a junky but he worked black market jobs to raise money for her rehab, etc.) im not sayin hes perfect but a coach's job is to motivate these players and make these young men become leaders among men...maturity could be a problem but if this thing were to happen and work out.. you could see us being a consistent threat year in year out and maybe even a superbowl contender... and if not... we can just suck like we always do... and pray that we draft Andrew Luck when he comes out

kcbrown
02-15-2011, 01:53 PM
I like Young.

Yes he has sucked at times and he looked really suspect in that shirtless club pic. He is a follower, and he may have self esteem issues BUT the kid can play.

Check this scenario: Buffalo draft's Cam Newton and starts him, Miami gets VY (and hopefully drafts a QB early), it's an 80 degree day in Miami and the Bills are in town.

Who is not going to go that game? This sleeper suddenly turned into a fun afternoon.

Not only are we a boring team, but we are not winning. Do you think the Daboll/Henne combo is going to get us rocking again? Doubt it. Go Fins!

napsndreds
02-15-2011, 02:26 PM

u dont owe anything to these people here man...

X-Pacolypse
02-15-2011, 02:36 PM
I was at Vince's restaurant tonight with the girlfriend and Vince showed up. He was taking pictures so I went and talked to him and tried to get some info out of him lol. I told him to go down to Miami to get us to the playoffs and he said that I shouldn't be shocked if it happens. Probably doesn't mean anything but I don't hate the idea as much as people here do. If we don't draft a quarterback, keeping Henne as our starter is an idea I hate.

There are times when a person should keep their mouth shut.

flynryan15
02-15-2011, 03:06 PM
Just curious did all the food end up going to the wrong tables? Did the manager make announcements that dinner was delayed because the server was believed to be driving around town with a gun? Did your server get mad when criticized by other patrons and retaliate by throwing his tray table up into the bar area? If any of this happened then maybe your were at Vince Youngs Steakhouse!

SabanHater
02-15-2011, 04:16 PM
He was probably like this.... I'll only tell you what might happen if you can read the menu to me. lol.

YoungLee
02-15-2011, 04:23 PM
That's fiction. I was actually impressed with the overall experience. Compared to a nice steakhouse such as Ruths Chris, which I've been to 4 of, the NY strip at VY was better, the Ribeye wasn't as good as Ruths Chris but not far off. The Potatoes at VY were 10x better, as was the bar and the overall interior. Very chill spot. VY was chill too.

PhinsPhan11
02-15-2011, 05:13 PM
We should stay as far away from Young as possible.

shula_guy
02-15-2011, 05:30 PM

I'm calling you out Vark. I did not see this photo twittered, it must be a fake. :lol:

Arsenal WV
02-15-2011, 05:56 PM

Hey man. If you don't care, please write "FinHeaven and todays date" on the bag. If not, just write it on a piece of paper and stick it to the bag.

No saying I don't believe you, but we just need to make sure man. Thanks.

vagrantprodigy
02-15-2011, 06:56 PM
In all seriousness, no more psycho crybabies on the team please. I'd rather have grownups I can actually cheer for.

Vaark
02-15-2011, 07:12 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/02/monrb-1.jpg

shula_guy
02-15-2011, 07:31 PM
I take it back......Varks evidence is crediable

flynryan15
02-15-2011, 07:34 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/02/monrb-1.jpg

Roflmao!

bigchub22
02-15-2011, 07:39 PM
hilarious

YoungLee
02-15-2011, 08:23 PM
How's he a psycho? I remember the Titans' team psychiatrist evaluated him and he was stable and not a threat to himself or others. As for carrying a gun, he's from Texas. Students carry guns down at Texas State lol. I've got some country buddies who legally drive around with guns. Every player hates to get booed. VY overreacted, sure. Ricky Williams and Crowder have spoken out about getting booed.

flynryan15
02-15-2011, 08:27 PM
How's he a psycho? I remember the Titans' team psychiatrist evaluated him and he was stable and not a threat to himself or others. As for carrying a gun, he's from Texas. Students carry guns down at Texas State lol. I've got some country buddies who legally drive around with guns. Every player hates to get booed. VY overreacted, sure. Ricky Williams and Crowder have spoken out about getting booed.

Keep on point! Receipt, Togo bag, Togo box, Togo cup, cocktail napkin, valet slip or it didn't happen!

Valandui
02-15-2011, 08:59 PM
Keep on point! Receipt, Togo bag, Togo box, Togo cup, cocktail napkin, valet slip or it didn't happen!
Don't forget a twitter post and pics of the twitter post. We need to be sure that the twitter post is real.

flynryan15
02-15-2011, 09:15 PM
Don't forget a twitter post and pics of the twitter post. We need to be sure that the twitter post is real.

How about a MySpace picture of him talking to VY

SebasMiamiFan
02-15-2011, 09:18 PM
I would just stick with Henne over Young. At least Henne can turn things around. Young is a lost cause IMO.

YoungLee
02-15-2011, 09:37 PM
Because FlynRyans mom is a nice lady:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/02/vysh-1.jpg (http://img403.imageshack.us/i/vysh.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

YoungLee
02-15-2011, 09:45 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif (http://img695.imageshack.us/i/92904946.jpg/)

To all the doubters, I shall seek my revenge by corrupting age 18-25 daughters should they be in Austin.

Dolphanboy101
02-15-2011, 09:47 PM
I would just stick with Henne over Young. At least Henne can turn things around. Young is a lost cause IMO.

My god, some of us have truly lost it. I take it you didn't spend $2500 on season tics, 30 hours of drive time, and thousands on merchandise this past decade, not to mention losing 7 OF 8 HOME GAMES!

flynryan15
02-15-2011, 09:52 PM
These are obviously Chinese knock offs! I have been to Vince Youngs several times and all my bags have logos. Well on second thought the hand writing looks like a illiterate fool wrote it. Did you get Vince Young to sign that for me?

SebasMiamiFan
02-15-2011, 09:53 PM
My god, some of us have truly lost it. I take it you didn't spend $2500 on season tics, 30 hours of drive time, and thousands on merchandise this past decade, not to mention losing 7 OF 8 HOME GAMES!

Yah because it was all Henne's fault. He had a great running game, an O-line, and a TE. Oh wait, no he didn't. I'm not a big fan of his, but people whine too much.

YoungLee
02-15-2011, 09:55 PM
LOL! Yes, I'm illiterate. That helped me get accepted to one of the top engineering and the top business program in the country. Would you like my school email address, or perhaps a transcript as proof? Lol

flynryan15
02-15-2011, 09:58 PM
LOL! Yes, I'm illiterate. That helped me get accepted to one of the top engineering and the top business program in the country. Would you like my school email address, or perhaps a transcript as proof? Lol

Yeah well Rainman nearly bankrupt a casino and he was a Ri-Tard!

Dolphanboy101
02-15-2011, 10:00 PM
but people whine too much.

It's not whining when its just the QB carosel year after year. We need a big time QB to be a contender. VY is nothing but a stop gap, but hes a whold hell of a lot better than Henne. Any real NFL fan can see VY has more talent than Henne. Hes a robot man, the mechanics are horrid, he is not a big time QB. Career backup at best

flynryan15
02-15-2011, 10:05 PM
It's not whining when its just the QB carosel year after year. We need a big time QB to be a contender. VY is nothing but a stop gap, but hes a whold hell of a lot better than Henne. Any real NFL fan can see VY has more talent than Henne. Hes a robot man, the mechanics are horrid, he is not a big time QB. Career backup at best

Thread highjack! This is about Chinese knock off steakhouse togo bags, twitter, and a Ri-Tard!

YoungLee
02-15-2011, 10:07 PM
I took down the receipt because I felt bad about hurting your feelings. For the record, some people just have that funny gene, and some don't. Sorry bud

SebasMiamiFan
02-15-2011, 10:09 PM

Young is mentally unstable and is carried by a good D and Chris Johnson. Henne may not be great, but Young is terrible. I don't want Henne starting, but I'll take him over Young.

YoungLee
02-15-2011, 10:13 PM
Vince Young was evaluated by the Titans' team psychiatrist immediately after "event" after the infamous jaguars loss and was declared stable and not a threat. If you have additional information, though, I'd love to see it.

flynryan15
02-15-2011, 10:17 PM
I took down the receipt because I felt bad about hurting your feelings. For the record, some people just have that funny gene, and some don't. Sorry bud

Yeah a receipt from a crappy QBs steakhouse is going to hurt my feelings right! Yet your the one bringing up your college transcripts, because you completely missed the humor and tie in of your thread to another thread that is winning thread of the year.

YoungLee
02-15-2011, 10:20 PM
Shhh, its alright. You called me illiterate because you were offended. I'm sorry, honestly...Ironically you missed the sarcasm of me suggesting I would be asked for transcripts

tylerdolphin
02-15-2011, 10:27 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif (http://img695.imageshack.us/i/92904946.jpg/)

To all the doubters, I shall seek my revenge by corrupting age 18-25 daughters should they be in Austin.
I dont see FH written on the bag. Nice google images picture.

flynryan15
02-15-2011, 10:28 PM
Ummmmm I think you missed the sarcasm comparing your terrible hand writing to ******* Vince Young and his 6 on the Wonderlic Test. Sorry it takes a little more then a stranger calling me adopted to offend me, that actually made me laugh.

tylerdolphin
02-15-2011, 10:28 PM
So someone in a top business school thinks Vince Young is mentally stable? And we wonder why the economy is in the ****ter.

YoungLee
02-15-2011, 10:29 PM
Lol. I uploaded the receipt with the date and a nice message to flynryan but decided to take it down. He saw it however, notice his pleasant reply

SebasMiamiFan
So someone in a top business school thinks Vince Young is mentally stable? And we wonder why the economy is in the ****ter.

flynryan15
Damn you Tyler! Did you take down my message on the bag?

flynryan15
02-15-2011, 10:31 PM
Lol. I uploaded the receipt with the date and a nice message to flynryan but decided to take it down. He saw it however, notice his pleasant reply

No leave it up that **** was funny!

tylerdolphin
02-15-2011, 10:32 PM
Yea I seen it. I can read deleted posts. It proved nothing though. It just said Austin, Texas and had a date on it. That was a Burger King receipt for all I know.

tylerdolphin
02-15-2011, 10:32 PM
Damn you Tyler! Did you take down my message on the bag?
Nothing you put up has been deleted.

flynryan15
02-15-2011, 10:35 PM
Nothing you put up has been deleted.

No I was talking about his pic, but he said he took it down.

YoungLee
02-15-2011, 10:36 PM
I'm not a psychiatrist. However, I have met him and conversed with him and saw a normal human being. Add to that the fact that an actual psychiatrist of the NFL evaluated him and declared him to be stable. I think ill go with that over your speculation. That's business. I'm actually an engineering route to business major.

Valandui
02-15-2011, 10:37 PM
I'm still waiting on Twitter confirmation and confirmation of the confirmation. Noting is official until it is tweeted.

tylerdolphin
02-15-2011, 10:38 PM
I'm not a psychiatrist. However, I have met him and conversed with him and saw a normal human being. Add to that the fact that an actual psychiatrist of the NFL evaluated him and declared him to be stable. I think ill go with that over your speculation. That's business.
Stable people dont do the **** he has been known to do. I dont care what Titans employed psychiatrist tells me otherwise.

YoungLee
02-15-2011, 10:40 PM
Tyler, Tyler, Tyler. The date, phone number, and address was visible on the picture I uploaded. Google the address or phone number lol

YoungLee
02-15-2011, 10:43 PM
And I respectfully disagree, as I tend to side with the professional opposed to the not professional.

What **** does Vince Young do that's so unstable?

tylerdolphin
02-15-2011, 10:46 PM
And I respectfully disagree, as I tend to side with the professional opposed to the not professional.

You mean other than disappear with a gun after acting in a way that worried his mom enough to call the cops? Or crying like a ***** after a few boos? Or tossing your gear and embarrassing your team and coach after being benched?

flynryan15
02-15-2011, 10:46 PM

Throw his shoulder pads into a stadium full of people. Drive around town with a gun, and whatever his actions were leading up to the incident lead his coach to believe he was suicidal. Was there a incident of forcing his way into a office of a strip club and assaulting a manager?

tylerdolphin
02-15-2011, 10:47 PM
Tyler, Tyler, Tyler. The date, phone number, and address was visible on the picture I uploaded. Google the address or phone number lol
Photoshop IMO. I can tell by the pixels and having seen quite a few shops in my day.

YoungLee
02-15-2011, 10:53 PM
According to him he always carries a gun. He's from Texas. Gun laws aren't too strict. Even Students carry guns on campus. And going to a family members house isn't what I call disappearing. He was at his Uncles house. Crying isn't cool, ask Rex Ryan. Neither is letting your WR be the voice of the offense. All of which happened years ago. Tossing pads doesn't really send off warning signs of a mentally unstable person.

Dolphanboy101
02-15-2011, 10:54 PM
Photoshop IMO. I can tell by the pixels and having seen quite a few shops in my day.

Your an idiot :crazy:

YoungLee
02-15-2011, 10:57 PM
Well Tyler, obviously you can't tell that well because I uploaded the picture with my phone which doesn't have photoshop. And the pixels aren't pixels, they are wrinkles in the receipt from being in my pocket.

tylerdolphin
02-15-2011, 10:59 PM
Well Tyler, obviously you can't tell that well because I uploaded the picture with my phone which doesn't have photoshop.
I was accepted into one of the top computer science programs in the nation. I consider myself a professional. You gonna side with the non-pro or the pro? I know a photoshop when I see one. Obvious shop was obvious.

flynryan15
02-15-2011, 11:03 PM

That would be "YOU'RE" hi pot meet kettle

YoungLee
02-15-2011, 11:06 PM
You should transfer then, because a professional you are not sir.

I don't mean to insult your education, but if you honestly think you're right here, keep studying. If you're trollin, keep on trollin

X-Pacolypse
02-15-2011, 11:06 PM

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

flynryan15
02-15-2011, 11:07 PM
I was accepted into one of the top computer science programs in the nation. I consider myself a professional. You gonna side with the non-pro or the pro? I know a photoshop when I see one. Obvious shop was obvious.

I am going to need you to tweet your acceptance letter, MySpace your student id, and Facebook your transcripts or I am calling bogus!

tylerdolphin
02-15-2011, 11:08 PM
You should transfer then, because a professional you are not sir.
Dude, I can tell by the pixels that its a shop. Upload a real pic with FINHEAVEN written on it. Perhaps tylerdolphin too. Your story might be credible then. A google image bag and a photoshopped receipt dont cut it for me.

YoungLee
02-15-2011, 11:20 PM
But having you believe me was the whole point of this thread!

tylerdolphin
02-15-2011, 11:30 PM
But having you believe me was the whole point of this thread!
It pretty much is. If nobody believes you, the thread is pointless.

Ricky_Fan34
02-15-2011, 11:37 PM
I can vouch for tyler here. He is certainly one of the bright young minds in the United States... Having spent many nights in the AM crew talking to tyler and co. until 4 in the morning, I have heard all about his stories of this kinda ****.

Also, don't forget...
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/02/2lvzuco-1.jpg

Myles Fynch
02-15-2011, 11:39 PM
It pretty much is. If nobody believe you, the thread is pointless.

There's always humor value.

X-Pacolypse
02-15-2011, 11:41 PM
2011 Thread of the Year?

tylerdolphin
02-15-2011, 11:42 PM
There's always humor value.
Im not sure why you find humor in YoungLee's deceit. I personally find it a bit tasteless.

tylerdolphin
02-15-2011, 11:43 PM
2011 Thread of the Year?
Im partial to my "Post your reaction to the Sparano news" thread.

Ricky_Fan34
02-15-2011, 11:44 PM
Im not sure why you find humor in YoungLee's deceit. I personally find it a bit tasteless.
It's uncalled for, really. Why post a fake story with fake facts just to get a little fame?

His rep is now ruined.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/02/2lvzuco-1.jpg

flynryan15
02-15-2011, 11:51 PM

Now we know why he finds Vince Young normal ;-)

Ricky_Fan34
02-15-2011, 11:52 PM
^ :lol:

YoungLee
02-16-2011, 12:00 AM
Speaking of reps, you're vouching for someone who has no idea what he's talking about lol. That's Devry for you

tylerdolphin
02-16-2011, 12:03 AM
Speaking of reps, you're vouching for someone who has no idea what he's talking about lol. That's Devry for you
Youre telling me that after 3 years I dont know a shopped picture? EL OH EL.

YoungLee
02-16-2011, 12:07 AM
Absolutely. IMO You're a fraud. You're probably not even a dolphins fan. If you were a dolphins fan you would have a picture of you in dolphins gear holding either an ID or a sign that says tylerdolphin on it.

napsndreds
02-16-2011, 12:13 AM

computer science focuses mainly on programming languages..now if u said graphic design then this would have some substance.

Valandui
02-16-2011, 12:18 AM
Absolutely. IMO You're a fraud. You're probably not even a dolphins fan. If you were a dolphins fan you would have a picture of you in dolphins gear holding either an ID or a sign that says tylerdolphin on it.

Oh sh*t, son! It's on now!

tylerdolphin
02-16-2011, 12:19 AM
Im a mod. We go through rigorous tests and "background checks". I dont need any further verification.

Myles Fynch
02-16-2011, 12:26 AM

I was grasping at straws.

YoungLee
02-16-2011, 12:36 AM
Was proving your a fan by providing a picture of you in dolphin gear holding an id or sign with tylerdolphin on it part of the process?

flynryan15
02-16-2011, 12:46 AM
Im a mod. We go through rigorous tests and "background checks". I dont need any further verification.

Gonna need your finger prints to prove this! Oh and tweet your test results.

Ricky_Fan34
02-16-2011, 12:51 AM
Unless I'm mistaken, tyler isn't making up stories about seeing VY at a restaurant.

YoungLee
02-16-2011, 12:55 AM
If you're implying I'm making it up, then you are mistaken.

Ricky_Fan34
02-16-2011, 12:56 AM
If you're implying I'm making it up, then you are mistaken.
We have no physical evidence that you did, or did not for that matter, make it up. therefore, it just never happened.

Granted, you still can sway us all with some kind of non-photoshopped picture.

tylerdolphin
02-16-2011, 01:01 AM
Was proving your a fan by providing a picture of you in dolphin gear holding an id or sign with tylerdolphin on it part of the process?
Yea, I actually used this picture.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/02/fvfc4k-1.jpg

YoungLee
02-16-2011, 01:03 AM
Just like your jersey was a knock off.

I uploaded a receipt with the date I was there. Call the hostess and ask them if you're that desperate for gossip. Going to ignore you and the other douche bags now...

tylerdolphin
02-16-2011, 01:04 AM

I uploaded a receipt with the date I was there. Call the hostess and ask them if you're that desperate for gossip. Going to ignore you and the other douche bags now...
Im not wearing a jersey :lol:. Its a ****ing t-shirt. Are they knocking those off in China now too?

Valandui
02-16-2011, 01:15 AM
Im not wearing a jersey :lol:. Its a ****ing t-shirt. Are they knocking those off in China now too?

Yes, they are. It's a little known fact that all you have to do is call and say "China, I need you to knock this off for me," and they will fire up the slave labor powered factories. China's always got your back.

Arsenal WV
02-16-2011, 01:18 AM

You forgot the piece of paper saying "FinHeaven" and todays date. Anybody could have found that picture online.

Please and thank you.

phinzfan21
02-16-2011, 01:19 AM
I can say that I live in Austin, TX, and have never been to VY's steakhouse, and I don't have the pics to prove it.

Myles Fynch
02-16-2011, 01:27 AM
VY is alright. When I didn't get a menu he drew one for me on the back of a team photo.

YoungLee
02-16-2011, 01:28 AM
Arsenal keep up dude. I uploaded the receipt as well that had the exact time I was there, the address and phone number. I also put flynryans name on it with a little message. I deleted that post and plan to delete the rest of my posts in this thread. I don't understand why you feel I want to impress people on the internet...computer scientists at that.

phinzfan21
02-16-2011, 01:33 AM
For the record, YoungLee, I believe ya. I hear about the him being at the Steakhouse a lot. I can usually only swing Texas Land and Cattle though. ;)

Arsenal WV
02-16-2011, 01:36 AM
Arsenal keep up dude. I uploaded the receipt as well that had the exact time I was there, the address and phone number. I also put flynryans name on it with a little message. I deleted that post and plan to delete the rest of my posts in this thread. I don't understand why you feel I want to impress people on the internet...computer scientists at that.

Not sure what you're talking about. I just asked for the steakhouse bag, with a note that sais "FinHeaven" on it. That's all I ask for broseph. If you can't handle that, then i'm sorry. You will just have to go on the ignore list for providing 1,000's of users with false information.

Arsenal WV
02-16-2011, 01:38 AM

Plus

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/02/imagesqtbnANd9GcR45m5nh65LvMgQyAb8sswBIg-1.jpg

tylerdolphin
02-16-2011, 01:43 AM
Why delete all your posts?

Myles Fynch
02-16-2011, 01:51 AM
Yes, they are. It's a little known fact that all you have to do is call and say "China, I need you to knock this off for me," and they will fire up the slave labor powered factories. China's always got your back.

They make awesome Pink Floyd concert tees.

Arsenal WV
02-16-2011, 01:53 AM
Did this really just get moved to The Depths?

Alrighty then..

Post the ****ing picture I asked good sir.

flynryan15
02-16-2011, 02:57 AM
That is the best conditioned togo bag I have ever seen! You must want to frame it? I think we all agree you are a lock for most pathetic thread starter 2011!

Clipse
02-16-2011, 06:37 AM
Early favorite for 2011 Thread of the Year.

Bumpus
02-16-2011, 10:44 AM

I do it all the time.

Just upload your pic(s) to Photobucket ... then type in the link to your photo. :up:

Bumpus
02-16-2011, 12:52 PM

Just got off the phone with the hostess. She's never heard of you.

tylerdolphin
02-16-2011, 01:43 PM
For the record, some people just have that funny gene, and some don't. Sorry bud
Ironic post is ironic.

tylerdolphin
02-16-2011, 01:45 PM
I am going to need you to tweet your acceptance letter, MySpace your student id, and Facebook your transcripts or I am calling bogus!
Call bogus. Youd be correct :lol:

flynryan15
02-16-2011, 09:56 PM
Ironic post is ironic.

Well it looks like someone got the crazy gene!

Flip Tanneflop
02-17-2011, 02:15 AM
Vince Young and all of his steaks ****ing blow.

COphinphan89
02-17-2011, 10:38 PM
Young sucks.