PDA

View Full Version : nets and melo reach tentative agreement...

dreday
02-18-2011, 04:29 PM
link (http://www.northjersey.com/sports/pro_sports/021811_Nets_Nuggets_reach_agreement_now_its_up_to_Carmelo_Anthony_to_say_yes.html)

The Nets and Nuggets have reached a tentative agreement on a deal involving Anthony, multiple NBA sources told The Record. The deal is pending Anthony agreeing to sign a three-year, $65 million contract extension.

If Anthony says yes, the Nets will get Anthony, Chauncey Billups, Sheldon Williams, Melvin Ely and Renaldo Balkman from the Nuggets. In turn, the Nets will send Devin Harris, Derrick Favors, Troy Murphy, Ben Uzoh and four first-round picks to Denver.

JCane
02-18-2011, 04:36 PM
I want this to happen so so bad.

:lol:

Just another MASSSIVE fail by the New York Knicks and a GREAT start to my weekend. If Carmelo goes to the Nets, what's the Over/Under on the number of days before the New York Post has a photoshopped pic of Chris Paul in a Knicks uniform?

LMAO.

dreday
02-18-2011, 05:50 PM
trade still not gonna happen...

melo isn't signing that contract extension. why would he?

sign the extension get 65 mil and play for the nets for the next 3 years in NBA oblivion....

OR

play your contract out with the nuggets and be free to sign with any team you please in the offseason..

i think he will take the latter...

Ferretsquig
02-18-2011, 09:05 PM
I think he'll take the former, either with the Nets, Knicks, or Nuggets. The man wants his money, and I'm guessing his agent is telling him that there's a good chance next year max salaries will be much lower and hes gotta get it while he can.

A trade is going to happen sometime. 'Melo will never leave as a free agent, and that's why the Nuggets feel comfortable turning down offers. They will end up getting something, either in a sign and trade in the offseason or a trade before the deadline.

jree
02-19-2011, 12:49 PM
i want this to happen so so bad.

:lol:

Just another masssive fail by the new york knicks and a great start to my weekend. If carmelo goes to the nets, what's the over/under on the number of days before the new york post has a photoshopped pic of chris paul in a knicks uniform?

Lmao.

this!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

jree
02-19-2011, 12:55 PM
dre day, please tell me that is a photoshopped picture and if its not, please tell me who the hell she is

dreday
02-19-2011, 03:17 PM
dre day, please tell me that is a photoshopped picture and if its not, please tell me who the hell she is

thats ashley logan,theres a thread in the LL check her out.and no its not photoshopped :d-day:shes dating dejuan blair.