PDA

View Full Version : Marvel vs Capcom 3

Dolfan3773
02-20-2011, 10:24 PM
Anyone a fan of the series? I LOVE the series and part 3 is awesome....Great game...Thoughts?

j-off-her-doll
02-25-2011, 10:57 AM
Just bought it last night. Was walking around Best Buy with the GF, and she wanted a game we could both play. I usually stick to Madden. She was looking at some game with fairies or something, and I was like, 'How about this?' I'm actually about to go play it now. Pretty excited. Will let you know what I think.

AquaInferno
03-16-2011, 01:55 PM
I play MVC3 daily on 360 and have been since launch. Spider-Man is my favorite superhero so I'm of course spectacular as the amazing Spider-Man. Watch out online if someone has Sentinal as their 3rd they might suck but can cheap into a W. Last night I trashed this guys team and in comes Sentinal, he immediately goes X-Factor and SPAMS hard punch. What that does is shoot a beam across the screen but unlike Iron Man's unibeam spam you don't even need to do the hadoken input just push B. Worse than Cable from MVC2 IMO. I think there will be a sequel sooner rather than later and have a ton of characters like 2 did. Where's Juggernaut and Venom? Miss those guys.

j-off-her-doll
03-19-2011, 05:05 AM
Pretty fun game. The GF likes it more than I do. Doom and Dante are the goods. There are only a couple of characters that flat-out suck (She Hulk, the dude with the pistol that's super slow, etc).

AquaInferno
03-20-2011, 08:53 AM
Pretty fun game. The GF likes it more than I do. Doom and Dante are the goods. There are only a couple of characters that flat-out suck (She Hulk, the dude with the pistol that's super slow, etc).

Yeah it's an easy game maybe that's why she likes it. Been trying to tell my woman it's easy to play. Chris Redfield is the guy with the gun who is slow, Wesker his Resident Evil nemesis is tons tons better. Wesker is so fast and his teleporting can keep you out of trouble. I play mostly online on XBL. Beware of Sentinel cheapness online, all they do is spam hard attack which is a beam (cheap).

Dolfan3773
03-20-2011, 09:59 PM
I play MVC3 daily on 360 and have been since launch. Spider-Man is my favorite superhero so I'm of course spectacular as the amazing Spider-Man. Watch out online if someone has Sentinal as their 3rd they might suck but can cheap into a W. Last night I trashed this guys team and in comes Sentinal, he immediately goes X-Factor and SPAMS hard punch. What that does is shoot a beam across the screen but unlike Iron Man's unibeam spam you don't even need to do the hadoken input just push B. Worse than Cable from MVC2 IMO. I think there will be a sequel sooner rather than later and have a ton of characters like 2 did. Where's Juggernaut and Venom? Miss those guys.

I miss Venom...my team from MVC2 was Spider-Man, Wolverine and Venom....now I use Spider-Man, Wolverine and Deadpool

AquaInferno
03-25-2011, 01:32 PM
I miss Venom...my team from MVC2 was Spider-Man, Wolverine and Venom....now I use Spider-Man, Wolverine and Deadpool

I'm having a hard time being dominant with Spiderman, I'm best with Captain America, Ryu and Iron Man.

I'll take any Spiderman tips if you've got any.

Dolfan984
03-27-2011, 01:15 AM

No venom = no purchase from me

it's a shame