PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Bills Shawne Merriman gets owned by WWE Super Star CM Punk

FinAtic8480
02-27-2011, 12:32 AM
Watching Shawne Merriman of the buffalo bills hit on our divas and strike out, reminds me of the Bills in the super bowl. #choke

@shawnemerriman if you could get to a QB as fast as you ran after our divas maybe you'd make headlines being a pro bowler and not a creep.

@CMPunk I was just giving you guys some hope look like you were struggling by the pool. Sympathy from Lights

@CMPunk how about I come and deliver a nice special lightsOut *** woopin tonight Costa Rican Style

@CMPunk its bad when I thought you worked at the hotel and not wrestle I almost handed you my f'ing towel go do some push ups

@CMPunk do me a favor turn your little wrestling underwear around and give yourself a wedge see you later Punk without the CM

@shawnemerriman clearly I have defeated you. However, You will have plenty of time to think of a better come back while you ride...

@shawnemerriman ...the bench for another entire season. Good luck getting to the super bowl! With love, CM Punk.

www.twitter.com/CMPunk

www.twitter.com/ShawneMerriman

Personally as a fan of both the Dolphins & CM Punk it was awesome to see Punk completely own Merriman and the Bills.

utahphinsfan
03-01-2011, 03:41 PM
I thought I'd watch now that HHH is back, but, lost interest after his opening monologue.

Would have been amusing to see Punk turn the Lights out on Merriman.

Tunaphish429
03-01-2011, 05:02 PM
Haha, Take that!!

Deep2Evans
03-04-2011, 08:46 PM
Who is CM Punk?

ArmyFin7
03-04-2011, 11:07 PM
Who is CM Punk?

Good questio, I have no idea other than a wrestler....so he must be some roidhead who talk **** on twitter....he and Merriman have a lot in common I guess..

NYCBillsFan
03-06-2011, 08:53 PM
Who is CM Punk?

Someone who is trying to make a name for himself. I've never heard of him.

Vertical Limit
03-07-2011, 07:09 PM
Uhm, okay.