PDA

View Full Version : Jason wants to stay a Jet.....

13mademeafan
03-03-2011, 09:48 AM
Stay in NY Jason....retire a Jet.....

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/14761363/taylor-hopes-to-rejoin-jets-tees-off-with-tebow-nicklaus

PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. -- Newly unemployed linebacker Jason Taylor (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/players/playerpage/4370/jason-taylor) headed for the golf course Wednesday and said he hopes to re-sign with the New York Jets (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/teams/page/NYJ/new-york-jets) once the NFL's labor dispute is resolved.
The Jets released Taylor on Tuesday, but he said the parting with coach Rex Ryan was amicable. Taylor left the door open to accepting a smaller contract with the Jets for the 2011 season.
"I want to play in New York for sure," the 36-year-old Taylor said. "I told Rex yesterday, if I'm going to play, I want to play with the Jets. I had a fantastic time up there. If they'll have me, I think I would enjoy doing it again."

Penthos
03-03-2011, 09:50 AM
fu jt

ROADRUNNER
03-03-2011, 09:55 AM
fu'k the jets and jason............

Cali Finfan
03-03-2011, 09:59 AM
He likes the free foot massages from the head coach :)

lurking
03-03-2011, 10:00 AM
good luck and i hope you remain a jet because i don't want to see you in aqua and orange ever again

ArmyFin7
03-03-2011, 10:03 AM
Jason who? Not in any way dolphins related....goodbye.

Kdawg954
03-03-2011, 10:05 AM
It comes as no suprise that within the last 9 years . . . the only time we made the playoffs was w/o Jason Taylor on the team. The guy just never made plays when it counted the most. He can sack the QB in week 7 to seal a victory . . . he can't do it in week 17 against a division rival to make the playoffs. He is old now . . . I mean I still hope he retires a Fin one day but I don't care for him playing for this team ever again . . . and the sad thing is we need a veteran pass rusher . . . JT doesn't have it anymore.

Bartowboy
03-03-2011, 10:26 AM
This is why I have so much love for ZT and none for Taylor.

NYinBostonFin
03-03-2011, 10:30 AM
Jason who? Not in any way dolphins related....goodbye.

+1

nyjunc
03-03-2011, 10:33 AM
This is why I have so much love for ZT and none for Taylor.

If ZT ever played for rex and the Jets he'd never want to go back to Miami either. Players want to win and have fun, 2 things lacking in Miami under your bodybuilder head Coach.

Cali Finfan
03-03-2011, 10:52 AM
If ZT ever played for rex and the Jets he'd never want to go back to Miami either. Players want to win and have fun, 2 things lacking in Miami under your bodybuilder head Coach.

That is why ZT turned down the chance to play for the patriots and instead signed with the lowly cheifs because all he cared about was winning and having fun.

rev kev
03-03-2011, 10:55 AM
So teLl us all what ya won all over again - and bring out your banjo this time

Dolfan4life!
03-03-2011, 10:58 AM
Well It's a good match...Scumbag team, scumbag coach, scumbag player...I can see why he would want to go back.

sinPHIN
03-03-2011, 11:00 AM
Yeah I know cam wake is a beast.... wait who the hell is this Jason guy?

Thumper1016
03-03-2011, 11:12 AM
**** his punk ***. I am so tired of hearing about this sell out.

miamiron
03-03-2011, 11:13 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/03/dumassjetsfan-1.gif

nyjunc
03-03-2011, 11:24 AM
Well It's a good match...Scumbag team, scumbag coach, scumbag player...I can see why he would want to go back.

No need to talk about Jason's time in Miami like that.

rev kev
03-03-2011, 11:34 AM
Old player same old tune Junc somethings never change you get bounced from Greenville already?

Dolfan4life!
03-03-2011, 11:39 AM
No need to talk about Jason's time in Miami like that.

Right...because this thread is about Taylor wanting to come back to the Fins...Is that really the best you could muster? It really takes all the fun out of shooting down your homeristic posts when it's this easy.

Mrmiami
03-03-2011, 11:41 AM
Stay in NY Jason....retire a Jet.....

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/14761363/taylor-hopes-to-rejoin-jets-tees-off-with-tebow-nicklaus
Only problem with JT's plan here though is most NY Paper's have the Jets as quoted "We no longer have any interest in keeping Jason with the Jets" so unless he has a circus act and will work literally for peanuts he will not be a Jet ever again. Also part of the problem for JT remaining with the Jet's is they, in part, brought him in for intelligence manuevers against the Fins...problem was he was not able to provide enough because even we clearly didn't know what the he!! we were doing out there last year .. :>O lol

dlockz
03-03-2011, 11:45 AM
It comes as no suprise that within the last 9 years . . . the only time we made the playoffs was w/o Jason Taylor on the team. The guy just never made plays when it counted the most. He can sack the QB in week 7 to seal a victory . . . he can't do it in week 17 against a division rival to make the playoffs. He is old now . . . I mean I still hope he retires a Fin one day but I don't care for him playing for this team ever again . . . and the sad thing is we need a veteran pass rusher . . . JT doesn't have it anymore.
b
so its jason taylors fault we did not make the playoffsthats as silly as me saying cam wake is the reason we have not returned to the playoffs

Bartowboy
03-03-2011, 12:02 PM
If ZT ever played for rex and the Jets he'd never want to go back to Miami either. Players want to win and have fun, 2 things lacking in Miami under your bodybuilder head Coach. Zach would never play for your fat excuse for coach. Ps what the hell
Is it gonna take for him to shut his mouth, perhaps another tweenkie.

SecondhandJet
03-03-2011, 12:03 PM
To me, this topic personifies the sheer douchebaggery of Phish fans. JT was the best player on your team for a decade. He meant more to you than Chad Pennington meant to us... yet, most Jet fans still root for Chad. We don't want him to win the SB because he plays for a rival, but we root for him as an individual simply because from 2002 until about 2007, he was our main man. Yea JT went to the Jets... but it's not like he had a choice and went to the us over you... he was pushed out by Parcells, just like Penny was cut by Mangini. Is it his fault that he still thinks that he can contribute to a team? Is it his fault that the difference between the NYJ and Miami is one team was 1 game away from the SB for 2 years straight and the other team has no direction, no QB and a lame duck HC that will probably be out in November?

I don't think there's a spot for JT on the Jets in 2011, but I certainly understand why he wants to come back. It's not about the money, it's about a chance to finally get a ring and whether you like to admit it or not, the Jets are far more likely to make a run at the SB than your scrubby team.

Scott Andrew
03-03-2011, 12:15 PM
Really? Jets fans still cheer for Pennington? Maybe you should take a look at Gang Green and see just how many Jets fans were hoping for an injury to Pennington and / or consistently trashing him once he was a Miami Dolphin. Agreed that there were some supporters still but definitely not "most"

nyjunc
03-03-2011, 12:23 PM
I agree, I wouldnt' say most. I think Chad was underappreciated while he was here though. I root for Chad to do well but for Miami to lose.

I understand why Miami fans would be upset w/ Taylor but it will pass in the coming years.

Vaark
03-03-2011, 12:24 PM

or perhaps they just want to be regularly ****ed and sucked by Michelle Ryan while Rex jerks off on their toes

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/10/29mrots-1.jpg

nyjunc
03-03-2011, 12:32 PM
or perhaps they just want to be regularly ****ed and sucked by Michelle Ryan while Rex jerks off on their toes

That must be it but winning sure doesn't hurt.

SecondhandJet
03-03-2011, 12:47 PM
Really? Jets fans still cheer for Pennington? Maybe you should take a look at Gang Green and see just how many Jets fans were hoping for an injury to Pennington and / or consistently trashing him once he was a Miami Dolphin. Agreed that there were some supporters still but definitely not "most"

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and say that it wasn't most, lets say it was 50/50 (even though on the site I'm on, it was like 85/15). That's still enough respect where you can sense that the player meant a lot to the organization... well JT was a better player for a lot longer for you than Chad was for us. Yet you guys expect him to go hide under a rock instead of trying to cap off his career with a shot at a ring. Thats just ungrateful.

KlausC
03-03-2011, 03:53 PM
It must have been depressing for Taylor to finally come to the realization that his entire Dolphins career was a waste of time. At least he figured it out before he retired.

HurriPhin
03-03-2011, 04:35 PM
Jason who?

Phin-o-rama
03-03-2011, 10:37 PM
That must be it but winning sure doesn't hurt.

you guys won nothing...the playoff wins only got you a poorer draft pick...christ you guys don't even have a division title to show for it

you guys did as good as you can possibly do without winning jack ****

congrats

and to think you guys will waltz back to the afc championship for another crack? :lol2::lol2::lol2:

nyjunc
03-04-2011, 09:12 AM
you guys won nothing...the playoff wins only got you a poorer draft pick...christ you guys don't even have a division title to show for it

congrats

and to think you guys will waltz back to the afc championship for another crack? :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Yes, it sure did suck playing for the AFC title 2 straight years. I wish we were 7-9 so we could get a better draft pick!

We have a great GM, it doesnt' matter where we pick, more often than not we are going to hit on our picks.

I love the people who are so worried about the draft, the best teams are drafting late in rounds b/c they WIN which is what the draft is designed to help. We have one of the most talented teams in the league, we aren't going away. It will be very difficult to make a 3rd straight title game but we have a great chance. Great coaching, great talent, great GM, we'll be ok- you just worry about getting your QB to take over for Dan marino:lol:

Phin-o-rama
03-04-2011, 07:45 PM
Lol

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Phin-o-rama
03-05-2011, 02:31 PM

Lol so true

nyjunc
03-07-2011, 09:29 AM
Lol so true

Are you quoting your own posts and agreeing?

SpurzN703
03-07-2011, 01:50 PM
Are you quoting your own posts and agreeing?

Appears that way to me